Parker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among the spectators I see a short man and a woman with small breasts standing against the wall opposite us, both wearing purple. A woman in gold walks up to the man and says something to him. He nods his head and she gets on her knees in front of him. I watch as she pulls his shorts down and her head starts moving back and forth as she takes him in her mouth.

"So, anything goes here, doesn't it?" I ask.

"As long as consent is given, you can do anything you desire."

I look at Lady Heather, "So if I asked to fuck you in front of these people?" She answers before I finish.

"Normally I would say yes, but you are off limits to everyone right now, including me."

A man wearing gold passes us. I see him eye Lady Heather, no surprise there, but then he looks at me. His initial look is confused, but then he begins to appraise me, like I'm a prized horse he wants to buy. That concerns me, but he walks on without a word. "Come, we have much left to see."

Leading me down another hall, I inquire about the color choices of the members. Outside of myself I've only seen white, gold, red and purple. Lady Heather tells me the choice is not random, and each color has a meaning.

White represents heterosexual, red stands for homosexual and gold is bisexual. Those wearing purple are members of the staff, much of which are volunteers as opposed to paid employees. Women wearing purple corsets are permanent staff with access to certain areas that can't be seen without them as escorts. I'm about to ask what my colors mean, but we stop in the next room and my words leave me.

The lighting in this room is gold, and the room itself is larger, but seems more crowded. Couches, chairs and loungers litter the area, and more than half of them are occupied. Couples here and there engage in various kinds of sexual activity and spectators pepper the empty spaces.

Watching one very loud woman riding a man's cock, her face towards us, I see the mask he's wearing is purple while her mask is gold. Letting my gaze drift to her spread legs I see the cock she's riding isn't in her pussy, but her ass. I've never had the privilege of fucking a woman in the ass before, but I've heard good things.

A black man with a cock twice the size of mine wearing a purple mask makes his way between her spread legs and slides his dick in her pussy. Just like that I witness a woman taking two cocks in an act that no one I personally know has participated in.

With all this going on I catch a spectator looking at me of all people. The couple he had been watching is fucking on a couch, and both of them look at me. A woman whispers to the couple she's closest to and pretty soon half the room is looking at me.

I walk out of the room, glancing to the woman being DPed and even she is looking at me. Once we are out of the room I ask, "Okay, what the hell was that about?"

Lady Heather considers before answering. "You pose quite the conundrum to them, Mr. Parker. Most of our members have been coming here for a few years now, and they've only seen one other person wearing these colors."

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest addition. If you enjoyed this chapter please give a like and any comments are appreciated. Parker's Adventures will continue, so keep an eye out for the next chapter.


12