Parker Ch. 04

Story Info
Parker enjoys the main show at the Royal Diamond club.
5.4k words
4.82
5k
4

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the continuation of Parker's Adventures. Last we left off, Parker was on a tour of the Royal Diamond club. While being guided by Lady Heather, Parker's presence began interrupting the debauchery because he's the only man who has ever worn the green and blue mask. I hope you enjoy finding out why.

So many questions flood my mind, but before I get to ask Lady Heather one, I'm interrupted. A large man, bigger than I was before I lost the weight, comes up to us and bows his head, "Lady Heather," he says, "I have been a very bad man. Will you take me to your dungeon and punish me?"

I look to her to see her response. The hand not attached to my leash goes to the man's cheek, strokes the side of his face, "Oh, Vladimir," she purrs is name and he looks up at her, "can't you see I'm otherwise occupied?" The man falls to his knees with a hard thud and lets out a surprised groan of pain. I hadn't seen it, but Lady Heather is twisting his ear. "If you behave yourself I may fit you into my schedule after the show tonight."

"There's a show tonight?" He asks, then his ear is twisted again. "Ow, yes! Thank you, Lady Heather." I see her twist just a little bit more. "Thank you, mistress."

"That's better." She releases him abruptly and he falls to the ground. As she steps over him I noticed he's wearing nothing, but a gold mask.

"I knew you were a dominatrix."

She gives me a cool look and simply asks, "Does that excite you?"

I don't even have to look down to know I'm standing at attention. "I'm pretty easy to excite right now." Her laugh is throaty and sexy, meant for dark intimate places. Of course, around here that's everywhere. "What was that about a show?"

That cool look turns into a knowing smile, "You'll see." Everywhere you look there's a show of some kind. Men and women of all shapes and sizes having anonymous sex with people who's names they don't know. At least I don't think they do.

Lady Heather shows me many rooms, but only one room is unoccupied. It's a simple room with a couple yellow lamps and a love seat, arm chair combo creating a little L shape. She lounges on the love seat like a dangerous sex kitten, and I sit in the arm chair.

Before coming here I overheard a woman ask a man in a purple mask to tie her to a post and spank her ass. The thing that caught my attention, she called him Lord.

She stretches out her wonderful legs and I can't help, but wonder how much those boots hurt. I don't ask about her boots though. "So. Lady Irene, Lord Sade, and Lady Heather. I just overheard a woman call one of the purple masks Lord."

"All members of the staff are called Lady or Lord. For those of us on the permanent staff we are given the prefix of Lady or Lord followed by a pseudonym. The members are only known by a pseudonym if anyone cares to give one. No one knows if the name is real, some are bound to be, but all are assumed to be fake."

"What about me?" Everyone's been calling me Mr. Parker and it's my real name.

"You are a conundrum to us as well, Mr. Parker, not just the members." She rolls off the couch and crawls to me on her hands and knees. "No one is called Mr. and there is only one called Ms." Crawling up my legs she pulls my leash down and our faces are dangerously close. "I've worked for my mistress for years, but you get to wear her colors." Her lips hover close to mine, a hard thought would bring us together. "Why were you chosen while I still grovel at her feet?" Lady Heather's breath is hot against my skin.

I'm not a stupid man, I can connect the dots. The Vixen from last night had Lucy give me the card leading me here. She must be the Ms. Penny that Lady Irene had mentioned. Lady Heather may be a dominatrix with a dungeon, but this house is Ms. Penny's domain. "I don't know," I tell her honestly, "I never actually met her."

Anger flashes in her eyes and now I don't know if she wants to kiss me, or bite me. She's about to make a move, but the music is suddenly cut off and there's a low pitched ding in its place. Three dings and then silence. Lady Heather growls, "Saved by the bell."

That intense hatred that put a dangerous fire in her eyes is just gone, squelched in an instant like flipping a switch. The drastic change has me more startled than anything I've seen tonight. As a dominatrix she should have better control of her emotions than most people, if she's a good Dom.

Was it an act or did she experience such intense rage that she lost control? I'm frozen stiff, this close to her mouth she could do some serious damage to me if she wanted. Even when her tongue comes out and slowly runs it along my lips I remain still.

"If she kisses you it'll be my taste in her mouth." She stands and brings me with her by holding my leash close to my collar. "We must not be late," her words are as cold as ice.

Following at her side, Lady Heather and I walk in silence. Everyone has stopped whatever sexual acts they were engaged in and is heading in the same direction we are. The room we arrive in is low lit, even by the decorum's usual standards. 4 rows of seating arch around a center stage where the light is the brightest I've seen since leaving the locker room.

As the mostly naked people pour in they occupy the seats, most of them left what little clothing they had in whatever room they had been in. I move to one of the chairs in the back, but Lady Heather's hold on my leash leads me around them all.

The stage in the middle of these seats is round. At the center is a stone altar, a royal blue cushion on top and a single forest green pillow. Set a little farther to the back and to the right is a pillar, made from the same kind of stone as the altar. Hung from the top are two chains that end in clips.

To the left, an old bench also made of stone. What I find odd about it, the height and length aren't what you'd think a bench should be. Of all the things I knew where custom made for sex, I never thought any of them would be made from stone. Hell, with this place all bets are off and anything is possible.

While I've been looking at the stage Lady Heather has led me all the way around, and we stop behind the stage. With the seats filling up I see three purple corsets in the back and an army of purple masks. It doesn't take long for the seats to fill and no one, but the purples are left standing.

It finally dawns on me what's going on when Lady Heather leads me on to the stage. She puts my back against the pillar, makes me face out to the audience, and unclasps the leash from my collar.

Reaching for one of my cuffs, Lady Heather says, "I will not force you, Mr. Parker. You must give your consent."

I don't think this woman could confuse me any more than I am right at this moment. "What about your jealousy? I figured you'd encourage me to say no."

"Our mistress has ordered and will be obeyed."

"Can I stop this?" That has always been my biggest concern when it comes to restraints. I've never really trusted anyone enough for it, not since my first experience and that had not gone well at all.

"At any point you wish. All you have to say is stop."

Outside of her little outburst, this place has been very strict about their rules on consent. I watched a man be told no by two women pleasuring each other and he just walked away. He didn't try to argue or persuade them, he simply left them and ended up getting his dick sucked by a woman getting fucked by another man.

Even with this, I'm unsure. "Ms. Penny is your mistress, the boss." She nods her head. "What if I say stop, who is there to make her comply? I doubt there's a single person in this room that would stand up to her."

That fire flares in her eyes again and I see her teeth clinch. Clearly my question is a major insult. "I can understand your concern, and because you don't know her, I will let that slide. Ms. Penny is the word of law here. Her rules are law. If you don't want to participate then she will take another if she so wishes." Her strong hold on my cuffed hand tells me how badly I've insulted her.

I think about the Vixen, how she watched me last night. The look on her face as I fucked another woman, the way she licked her lips. "Okay," I say, still unsure, but deciding to take a chance, I've come this far. "I consent." As soon as the words leave my lips, the band is unclipped from my cuff.

Not giving me the chance to stretch out my arms, Lady Heather raises my hand up and attaches the thick clip to my cuff with a loud click. Moving to my other side she removes the band and raises my other arm. Three things happened so quickly I couldn't tell which was first.

The second click of my cuff attaching to the chain rings out, and a door behind me creaks open on hinges in serious need of some oil. The speakers that played music before begin again, louder than before, but not so much that you'd have to raise your voice to be heard. Dark and sensual, a man's deep voice that seems to have a liquid quality to it is accompanied by a woman's voice dripping with sexuality.

A figure comes out of the darkness behind me and just barely enters my peripheral vision. With my arms secured above me I can't move much, but I do manage to move my head and follow her movements. If I had to judge it on her hair alone I'd say it is my Vixen, but I can't be 100% sure.

The robe she wears is the same blue and green I wear, and it goes all the way down to her ankles. Bare feet pad around as she walks the stage, surveying the crowd before us. Every eye in the room follows her and I can tell she's used to this.

Ending at the edge of the stage in front of me she whirls around to look directly at me. Her hands move to the sash on her robe and she lets it slide down to puddle at her feet. My eyes go wide at the sight of that exquisite body, all she has on is her mask and cuffs identical to the ones I have.

Sun tanned skin that would be pale if not for the sunbathing, not a single tan line to be seen. Ample breasts I'd wage are somewhere between a large C and a low D, dark brown nipples yet to become erect.

She's thick in all the right places, the type accomplished by physical exertion, but not from sports or running. This woman lives and breaths sex, probably hasn't gone more than a week without it since she lost her virginity. She holds herself with pride and confidence, a goddess of carnal delights among mere mortals unworthy of her attentions.

Stalking towards me with a sway of hips, I feel something in me release and my fear begins to recede. This woman could have anyone she wanted and here she is, naked and ready, and she wants me. Watching her I feel my confidence building, maybe a hint of smugness. Instead of sagging in my restraints I stand straight, embracing them and the challenge before me.

Stopping a foot from me I notice that we are eye level with each other. Since I left my sandals on the floor behind the stage and I'm flat on the ground, we are the exact same height. I'm only 5'7 so it's not unheard of, but I don't often find myself with a woman I can look straight ahead at.

Her dark brown eyes look at me intensely and I notice the difference in our masks. It's not their shape or size that differ, but the pattern of the colors. Instead of being the exact same, her diagonal line is the opposite of mine. Standing in front of each other like this it's as if we are mirrored, the two different sides of the same person with glass between us. Only, there's nothing separating us.

A hand reaches out to me and she slides the nail of her index finger lightly down my chest, over my nipple and stops just short of my waistband. "I've been looking forward to this since last night Mr. Parker. I'm so glad you accepted my invitation." Her voice is soft, for my ears only.

"I admit, Ms. Penny, that you piqued my curiosity, but I never imagined this."

Her laugh is low and amused. "No, I wouldn't have expected you to." She moves in closer, leaning in. I'm expecting her to kiss me, but she hovers just out of reach. "I was intrigued by you last night. I looked for you in the crowd when you left the lounge, like a hawk searching for a field mouse. I saw that woman grapple on to you, watched her seduce you with barely a word. I became so turned on while you danced, hot when you entered the bubbles. It's been so long since I was that aroused Mr. Parker, I knew I had to meet you." Her breath is hot against my skin.

"Fucking in public when no one can see you is easy, but I want to know, can you do it when everyone is watching? I've seen men on this stage too terrified to get it up, so very few who could perform. Of those that can, they can't last very long, a few minutes and they're done." She holds up a finger, "Only one man has ever manage to give a good show, but he was in the business and treated it like work. With the show you gave me last night I wonder, can you do it?"

And there it is, the challenge before me. "Well, I've never been a minute man," in fact, my quickies are longer than most men can manage. Being on display like this is a different story. At the club I was concealed by the bubbles and only a few people seemed to notice. Hell, that's half the reason people go to a place like that.

"There are one hundred and sixteen members here tonight," Ms. Penny purrs at me, "twenty-three staff and four permanents. Can you perform for them?" Her lips are dangerously close to mine. "All you have to do is say stop and this is all over."

I've known all kinds of women. Confident, cocky, whores, sluts, prudes, closet cases, sadists and non sexuals, but never a woman like this. Before now, I never knew it was even a possibility. Her body is to die for and an opportunity like this won't come again in my life. 'Can I perform?' I ask myself. I give my answer. "I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let this opportunity pass me by."

Her soft lips taste of my lips in a gentle, almost sweet kiss. "Thank you." She reaches up to my hands with hers, and I'm thinking she's going to release me of my bonds, but she doesn't.

Starting below the cuffs, her fingertips trail down my arms. She begins to lower to her knees as she slides over my chest. Going all the way down, her fingers hook inside my waistband and slide my shorts down in one fluid motion, taking them all the way down to the floor. With little pressure she kisses my chest, my waist, my thigh. I feel the heat of her breath on my skin as she moves my leg out, nuzzling my inner thigh with her cheek.

Since getting on stage I've been soft until this point, over 200 eyes watching with such a focus it's no wonder the men she's known couldn't get it up. I'm not having that problem as I slowly start to grow, her nails pressing into my ass, groping me. Her eyes are fixed on my growing erection, but she doesn't touch it.

Turning her face into my thigh, she kisses me again, harder this time. Breathing in deeply she takes in the scent of my skin. With my display last night and her watching me, I thought sex might've been a possibility tonight. In my travel bag I carry two types of body wash. One for every day, and one for special occasions.

When I cleaned up before coming here I used the special body wash. The scent is of the woods. Primal, yet very pleasant. Women have always enjoyed that sent on me. "Umm," she groans, "Woodland." I'm impressed she knows the sent, they stopped making it over ten years ago, and I'm down to my last bottle.

My heart is racing and I'm struggling in my chains. She's done so little in the way of touching, even avoiding my most intimate part. No one has ever teased me like this. All I want is for her on me, hand or mouth, anything as long as she touches me there. Blood rushes through my veins and I'm harder than I've ever been.

Ms. Penny moves her hands to my back and they hesitate. Her fingers trace the lines of raised flesh from when Leigh clawed me. It's only been a couple days so they're still sensitive. She looks up at me with mischief and delight, these marks weren't visible to her because of the pillar and now she knows I like a little pain with my pleasure.

Straining to look at her, I see her face move to my thigh again. I don't know how much more I can take when I feel her teeth on my flesh. She takes as much of my thigh into her mouth as she can and applies some pressure. Increasing her pressure just a little I shake my head, but make no sounds of protest. I see our audience is enjoying the show so far, not all those hands lay idle.

Those pearly whites at my thigh release and I slump, my eyes close as the spot throbs. It's been a while since I've been bitten, but I know she didn't bite hard enough to leave a mark for long. Leigh's claw mark will still be there when the bite is gone.

My head flies back again and I gasp as Ms. Penny takes me in her mouth as far as she can. I'm pressed to the back of her throat when she starts gagging. All the teasing has me extra sensitive and to go from 0 to 60 in an instant makes my whole body squirm. Pulling back she gasps for air, then plunges me back in. She can take me further down this time. On her third try she manages to take me all the way down, even flicks her tongue out and licks my balls.

My cock is completely covered in saliva and she jerks me off, having trouble keeping her grip I'm so slippery. Soon she's sucking me again, fucking her face on my cock all the while she's moaning and groaning. I've never had a blow job this intense before and if she's not careful I'm likely to cum soon.

I'm straining against my chains. I want to break my bonds and ravish this woman, take her in front of all these people, hear her call out my name.

After taking me all the way down one last time, Ms. Penny releases her hold on me and sits back on her knees. Her mouth and chin are covered in saliva, and she looks a little drunk. I know she wants more, needs to feel me on her, in her. I know because my need mirrors hers, just like our masks.

Taking the time to catch her breath, Ms. Penny wipes her chin off with the back of her hand. Her breasts are mesmerizing as she takes big breaths, up and down they go, begging to be touched.

Slowly regaining her feet, Ms. Penny reaches up for one of my cuffs. "You're doing better than most already," she whispers.

"You aren't making it easy," I manage to say.

She unclips the first cuff and for the first time in what seems like hours, I can move my arm. "Where would be the fun in that?" Her smile is coy, playful, but it's quickly gone, replaced by a need so strong it radiates from her. "I want you to use me, Mr. Parker. Do with me as you wish, fuck me any way you desire." Her hands go up to my other cuff. "I have no limits."

I smile at her, "Good," that click again. I'm free, but instead of lowering my arm, I hold your hand in place. Her eyes widen in surprise as I attach the clip to her cuff, "because I'm not going to make it easy for you either." She wouldn't have worn the cuffs if she wasn't willing to use them. I can tell she's looking forward to finding out what I'm going to do, and gives me her other arm to secure.

I bring my face close to hers, watch her eyes as she leans forward for a kiss, but I pull back. My fingers trail down her body with a feather's touch as I go to my knees in front of her. Leaning in I smell her skin, her sex is heat and promises of pleasure within reach. I breathe on her, blow on her intimates when what I want to do is dive right in head first. Just my breath has her body shaking and I realize for the first time just how torturous foreplay can be. I had always known in the back of my mind, but now its in the foreground.

Just as she had done to me, I move her leg out so I can wedge myself in, but I do it on the opposite leg. Might as well keep this whole mirror thing going. My hand goes back to that firm ass and give her cheek a good squeeze. The other holds her leg out by the back of her knee. I kiss that heavenly thigh, lick that golden tan, drag my teeth teasingly. My mouth moves closer to her center and I look up to see her eyes fluttering inside that mask.

12