Parker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue licks out over her pussy lips and she moans, begging me to plunge inside. Her aroma is intoxicating, my head spins and my eyes lose focus. My teeth move back to her thigh and sink right into her flesh. I hear her gasp and cry at my sudden bite, those noises are certainly not in complaint. Struggling in her bonds she moves as much as she can and I increase my pressure. It's not long before she cries out louder and my shoulder is suddenly wet.

I'm quick to shift, my teeth releasing her thigh and now I hold both her legs apart as my mouth works over her. Tongue dancing between her folds, I find her clit, but I don't focus on it. Licking, kissing, blowing and even a graze of my teeth has her squirming uncontrollably. Resting her legs on my shoulders one hand smacks her on the ass, and two fingers of the other slide inside her.

My cock throbs almost painfully as I bring her close to orgasm. Her breath heavy, gasping, moaning and even occasionally saying, "Fuck," or "Oh, yes." I can feel her tightening on my fingers as I slide them in and out, then I move.

Before her eyes can focus I'm holding her up with my hands under her thighs and I plunge my cock balls deep in her pussy. She cries out at the sudden change and I thrust in and out of her. The chains rattle as I fuck her, back pressed up against the pillar. If it had been made of something less durable I might have toppled it over by now.

Movement out of the corner of my eye catches my attention and I look over to see Lady Heather watching, her hand under her tiny leather skirt. Somehow I'd forgotten we had an audience and I falter just a little. Teeth at my neck draws my attention back to the woman I'm fucking, my eyes locked with hers, and I slam into her harder.

"Oh God," she groans out, "fuck me, fuck me from behind." Who am I to deny a woman what she wants?

I find it harder to undo the cuffs than it was putting them on, cause we both struggle to get her free. Once free we move to the other side of the stage and she uses the odd bench to lean on, presenting herself to me in an almost canine fashion. Taking hold of my cock I rub myself over her pussy, up and down before plunging right back inside.

She's tight, wet and hot to the touch as I spank that ass, fucking her and losing myself in the moment. I reach out and grab a handful of that dark hair at the base of her skull. Holding only that I hear her moan out to me as I continue to fuck her with a fast, even pace. The music I completely forgot was playing actually sets the pace of my thrusts, and it's not a slow jam either.

Ms. Penny calls out to me, "I'm not going to break, pull harder," and I do. She's bouncing back on my cock as I thrust forward, our bodies slamming into each other. My free hand reaches around her and I rub a finger over her clit. Soon that steady rhythm we developed is a massive frenzy. Our bodies slapping together and before too long she's got a death grip on my cock as she cries out.

I don't think I've ever held my own this long before, and I love every second of it. Before her body stops shaking I turn her over on the bench and spread her legs wide. I kiss that spasming center, plunging my tongue inside and wiggle it around as much as I can. Her moans and cries drown out the music as her hands grip my hair and pull me up to her mouth.

She plunges her tongue into my mouth as I sink my cock back into her pussy. The height of the bench doesn't make this position comfortable on my back so I stand up, but squat up and down to fuck her. I rest her calves on my chest and hold her legs as I draw my cock in and out. I don't think I've ever used these muscles in sex before and I can't keep at it for long.

Once again movement out of the corner of my eye catches my attention. Looking over I see several members of the audience with busy hands, touching themselves and each other. My pace must've slowed or something because Ms. Penny pushes on me.

Before I realize what's happening she pushes me on to the altar and mounts me. As she rides my cock I raise my body up and take those beautiful breasts to my mouth. Caressing, groping and sucking I worship those breasts like they're my god.

I've lasted so long, but watching her ride my cock, mesmerized by her bouncing tits, and the way she grips my hair, I won't be able to hold back for too long. As she changes from pounding down on me to grinding, I grip her ass and hold her close to me.

Without pulling out I manage to roll us over and she's on her back with her legs wrapped around me. I hold myself up and watch those tits bouncing around as I fuck her. I glance up at some movement, but she stops me with her hand and makes me look her in the eye. "No," she says, "don't look at them, look at me." She may have started this wanting to put on a good show, but at some point it became more than that.

Hooking my hands under her shoulders I begin to fuck harder and faster than I have before. A look of pleading on her face as she whispers, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over, the pleasure a drug we are both taking with two handfuls. Her nails on my back threaten to tear my skin open, and I press on.

The orgasm hits her hard, pussy convulsing on my cock as I keep fucking. Legs increase their hold on me, her cries of pleasure vibrating in my ears, but I keep going. A second wave crashes into her and this time I cry out. I'm about to empty inside her when she grabs me with her hand, pulls me out and jerks me off. I cum all over her stomach and chest as she strokes my cock and now I'm the one losing control.

I collapse on the altar next to her, my breathing heavy as I try to catch the breath I didn't realize I'd lost. Her hand strokes my hair as we lay there, the room around us silent and unimportant in this moment. I know it'll be a few minutes before I can move, not sure about her, but I think she may feel the same way.

Time seems to drift by lazily as we lay there. Getting enough strength to sit up I see the room is empty and the doors closed. Our bodies are finally cooling down and we are both covered in sticky fluids.

"I'd say that's the most fun I've had in front of an audience."

She sits up, "I'm inclined to agree." One of the doors opens and a woman wearing one of those purple corsets walks in carrying a pair of white terry cloth robes. She hands one to Ms. Penny first, and the other to me. "Lady Katherine will escort you back to the locker room where you can get cleaned up." I just sit there and watch as she slowly stands up from the altar, her legs a little wobbly.

Putting on the robe she looks at me and sees confusion, cause I feel like I've been dismissed and something is missing. Ms. Penny leans into me and kisses me. "When you're all cleaned up we can talk in my office." I catch the sudden shock on the corset's face, clearly this is out of the ordinary.

Without waiting for me to respond she walks off. Finding my legs do work it's my turn to get up and put on the robe. Neither of us speak as I follow Lady Katherine a surprisingly short distance back to the locker room. Lord Sade doesn't speak, just gives me a knowing nod, a simple act that speaks volumes.

He wasn't at the show, but I'm willing to bet he knows exactly how it went. The hot water and scented soap work fast to wash away the sweat and drying fluids.

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest addition. If you enjoyed this chapter please give a like and any comments are appreciated. Parker's Adventures will continue, so keep an eye out for the next chapter.


12