Parker Ch. 09

Story Info
Parker goes home to relax with his roommate.
3.9k words
4.71
4.4k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the continuation of Parker's Adventures. Last we left off, Parker almost got caught with the boss's secretary in the copy room. He's been lusting after Lauren for a long time, but he goes home wanting. Lynn is already there and helps him relax from his long, frustrating day.

By the time I'm off the phone with Lauren I've gotten home, and slipped out of my suit. I put on a pair of lounging shorts and keep my green sleeveless undershirt on. The file box sits on the kitchen table and it's the last thing I want to deal with.

I'm still all hot and bothered by what happened in the copy room. I could always jerk off and release the tension, but all the sex I've been having lately kind of ruined the appeal of masturbation.

Lynn comes out of her room to see me sipping a beer. Her pajama pants and black tank top look comfortable, but I know better. When I'm not around, Lynn has a tendency to wear as little as possible, if anything at all.

When I walked in still talking on the phone I hadn't really noticed her state of dress, but I knew there was more skin showing than there is now. With me getting in this late and the box on the table she knows I've had a long day and suggests we go to the hot tub.

I let the warm water and jets engulf my body as we sit there in our underwear. My second beer in one hand, and a cig in the other as Lynn drinks her wine. Normally we'd be sharing the bottle, but I'd started with beer and stick with it.

"So, I couldn't help, but overhear some of your conversation when you came in." Lynn says. "You hooking up with someone from work?"

"Sort of." I explain what happened with Lauren.

"Damn, Parker. You've got some damn good luck with women lately."

"Maybe it's the universe's way of apologizing for my shitty marriage."

"Maybe." Putting her glass down, I watch as Lynn takes off her bra, those massive breasts free and there for me to see. "That's better." She really hates wearing a bra. I certainly don't mind, and once again my dick is hard. No surprise since I didn't cum with Lauren. "So you got to dry hump the hot office red head, but didn't get to finish?"

"Not tonight."

"I bet your feeling pretty blue."

My eyes move up from her breasts to look her in the face. "I'm no stranger to it."

"But I don't think I can sit idly by while my roommate suffers." Lynn moves closer to me, "Not while I can do something about it."

I move to meet her, arms wrapping around us. "You'd do that for me? Even after that massage the other day?"

She smiles, our mouths so close, but not touching. "I didn't think they'd both come over, and I sure didn't plan on them both fucking you. I had planned on doing that myself."

I had noticed she'd been flirting with me a lot more than usual. Not to mention wearing very revealing clothing. I couldn't count how many times she'd 'accidentally' drop something and bend over to pick it up in front of me.

Lynn's been daring me a lot over the last few days and the most I've done is slip a dollar in her waistband or down her shirt when she bends over. She's made ten bucks off me so far. It's been a fun game, but tonight the teasing stops.

"You could've said something last night."

"And you could've done more than slip money into my pants." I've been hesitant to go further with Lynn. We've got a good thing going here and I wouldn't want to screw it up.

Lynn knows this. "I like you, Parker, I like flirting with you. Things don't have to change just because we do more than flirt. Your new friend isn't the only one looking for a good uncomplicated fuck."

I do the only thing I can do, I kiss her. With everything that's gone on between us in the last few days we've barely touched. It's almost as if we are forbidden fruit to each other and I feel it in the kiss, light and unsure.

It's always new and exciting with a new person, a little scary too. There's that hesitation, that fear that maybe this is a mistake. Despite it our lips move. I feel her lip above my upper lip. I open my mouth slightly and she follows suit. Our mouths are practically eating at each other as we go on.

My hand goes to the back of her head, and grabs a fistful of hair. She gasps at the sudden force and I plunge my tongue into her open mouth. It's like I poured gasoline on a lit match, we're both suddenly frantic.

Hands roam all over as our tongues explore, there's no hesitation or fear here anymore. My hard cock presses on her as we grope and grind. I pull her hair and her head goes back, exposing her throat. While yes, I do kiss and lick her throat, it's not what I'm going for. My mouth makes it's way to her ear and Lynn moans as I flick my tongue over her.

I know from past conversations that the ear is a big button for Lynn. She grapples on to me as I suck her lobe, lick her all over. She's grinding on me so much my cock has slipped through the slit on my boxers and is pressed up against her black panties.

I let go of her ear to go back to her mouth, but Lynn has other ideas. She goes for my ear and I learn something new about myself. As she sticks her tongue in my ear, breaths into it, kisses, licks and sucks, I can't seem to stop making noise. I keep shaking and gasping, my whole body is vibrating in her hold as she attacks my ear, then the other.

I never knew the ear was one of my buttons, no woman has ever paid attention to them before. Unless they were listening to them of course.

As she works on my other ear I find her shoulder in front of my mouth. Breathing heavily into my ear I feel the need for my mouth to do something. I kiss her shoulder as my head swims with all the things Lynn is doing to me. I graze my teeth against that skin, biting a little.

Lynn moans into my ear as I bite a little harder, her hand at the back of my head presses me harder into her shoulder. I bite her hard and she's moaning louder in my ear, grinding her pussy on my cock.

Letting go with my teeth, Lynn goes a little limp. Sitting on the side of the hot tub, her waist still under water, I go to my knees in front of her. I've been staring at these huge tits for years now, been dying to know how they feel in my hands.

They're heavy as I cup them, grope them as I kiss her neck, moving lower with each touch of my lips. Her nipples are hard as I kiss the space between those massive breasts, massaging them. Lynn enjoys the attention I pay to them, strong hands worshiping at the temple of her body.

My mouth moves to one breast, kissing a line all the way to her nipple. I take it greedily into my mouth, sucking her hard. She gasps as I keep sucking harder, my teeth holding her in place. Taking her into my mouth I suck more than the skin around her nipple, I take skin outside the areola.

My teeth slide along her skin as I pull, letting some of her skin escape. When I get down to her nipple I don't let any more out, but I keep pulling. Lynn's moans are loud as I suck that tasty flesh. By now I know I've passed the threshold into pain, but I know Lynn likes that.

It's not until she bumps my shoulder with her hand that I let her go, the moan she lets out is worthy of an orgasm. Being a real gentleman, I can't leave her uneven, so I do the exact same thing to her other nipple.

I haven't had my fill of her breasts, I could suck on them all day, but Lynn has other plans. Before I can attack her nipples again, she stands up and brings me with her. We leave the hot tub, and move over to the patio furniture. Lynn pushes me down on the couch as she slides my boxers down, my hard cock standing at attention.

Sitting on the ground in front of me she slides her legs under the couch and pulls me toward her. I watch as she grasps the base of my cock and breaths on my head. I'm so hard and horny all I want is for her to take me into her mouth.

Lynn toys with me, rubbing her cheeks along my shaft, between her breasts, but not sucking me. She spits on me, mixes her saliva with my pre cum, and jerks my cock. Everything she does to me causes me to make noise, to fidget.

She knows what I want, I even beg her to suck me, but she doesn't. I feel teeth on my shaft, her lips kissing, tongue licking. I'm going mad as she toys with me, her mouth moving further down. Gripping my dick hard she begins to stroke me as she takes one of my balls in her mouth.

My eyes shoot open at this new development, another button has been discovered. Like with the ear, no woman has paid attention to my testicles like this. Outside of having my dick sucked and hickeys, no woman has sucked on my parts before. With the noises I'm making even I think I'm on the verge of cuming, but I'm not. I've got more staying power than that, but Lynn's trying.

After taking my second ball in her mouth and I've called out to a deity I don't believe it, Lynn's done teasing me. She does surprise a yelp out of me by grabbing me behind the knees and pulling me further down. Resting my legs on her shoulders my cock is right in her face.

Finally, after all the teasing and wanting, Lynn starts sucking my dick. She doesn't go slow either, her head bobs up and down fast as she takes me in shallow, slurping as her tongue dances along my shaft. I know she won't take me all the way down, her gag reflex is too sensitive for that.

I can't seem to keep quiet, which is a first for me, because I'm actively trying and massively failing. Her free hand comes up and I begin to protest where it's going, but she assures me she is not going to my asshole. Instead she starts touching that space between my groin and my ass. It's strange, kind of tingles, but not unpleasant. I'm not really sure what to make of it, but I go with it.

Lynn is well versed in how to please a man so I let her do what she wants. I feel teeth on my shaft, and as she draws herself up her pressure increases. It's bordering on the pain threshold, but it feels surprisingly good. Her teeth catch the base of my head and it's almost too painful. She finally pulls up and releases my cock, the sudden loss of pressure from those teeth sends shudders through my whole body. Lynn takes this as encouragement, and starts sucking again, continuing to use teeth.

Lynn loves to use teeth, to cross into pain with sex, but to an extent. The guys she's been with before were too sensitive to use teeth during oral, and I can understand why. I'm enjoying the hell out of it, but I don't think I'd be okay with it being an every time kind of thing. She's always wanted to try this and thanks to me, she can.

After a while Lynn comes up for air, and I reach out to her. Letting my legs fall to her sides she sits up, getting to her knees as I sit on the edge of the couch. I kiss her deeply, my tongue where my cock had been moments before. I know a lot of guys won't do this after a blow job, and when I was younger I felt the same way, but not anymore.

I sit Lynn on the couch like she had me sit, but I only bring one of her legs up. Her thigh is thick the way only a good curvy woman's leg could be, and it drives me wild. I don't know when she ditched her panties, and I don't care.

Looking down at that lovely wet pussy with its small, short strip of dark hair, my mouth waters. I don't have a lot of experience going down on a woman, was even afraid to for the longest time, but there's no fear here, only desire. I start off by kissing her inner thigh, so close that my cheek brushes against her pussy and I'm glad I used a razor on my face this morning instead of my crappy electric. I purposefully rub my cheek against her as I love on her thigh.

Taking some of that tender flesh in my mouth I bite down, and Lynn groans. As much as she loves using teeth, I think she likes teeth on her more. I don't bite as hard as I had with Jennifer on stage, but enough that she's going to have a bruise.

With a turn of my head I bury my face in her sex, using my lips, tongue and a little teeth to bring her as much pleasure as she had me. My tongue explores her, running all over her, not just her clit. Her moans fill my ears as I explore her, her hands on my head pulling me in. She's so wet it's practically dripping out of her.

As I tongue that pulsing nub her hips begin to move up and down, my fingers opening her up. I slip one finger in as she moans, her hips gyrating as I play with her. Slowly I go in as far as my finger can, rubbing inside as I slowly pump in and out. I can't quite curl my finger, but the motion has the desired effect.

I slip a second finger in and start moving faster. Zeroing in on her clit I tongue that nub like my life depends on it. Lynn his writhing and moaning so much I'm afraid the neighbors are gonna hear. Her breathing becomes incredibly labored as her grip on my fingers tighten and she pulls on my hair. I bury my fingers inside and rub with purpose, and she's had it. My head is trapped between her thighs as she holds me, the orgasm washing over her and she moans incredibly loud.

Not wanting the pleasure to stop, Lynn pulls me onto the couch as she lays down. With her legs spread wide I slide in easily, her hot wet grip on me is heavenly as I go in balls deep. Another time I would've gone slow, but neither of us want that.

My body slaps into her as I fuck her with purpose, the built up tension finally working toward release. I don't mean from what happened in the copy room. Well... not just the copy room. Ever since I walked in on her masturbating on my bed it's been growing.

With every flirt, every suggestive glance, a casual physical touch from passing unnecessarily close. Now that we are actually fucking I can't help, but wonder why we even waited at all. Outside the moment I have an answer for that, but I don't right now.

I hold her legs behind her knees, watching as my cock slams in and out of her. She begins to finger her clit and just as quick her moans grow in volume again. Lynn tells me she's not going to break, to fuck her harder. I let go of her legs and grip the armrest just above her head. With this new leverage I'm able to pound harder and faster into her.

I take her with a passion I thought had long ago died, brought back to life by her own passion. It's one thing to fuck complete strangers, but it's a whole different thing when it's a friend. Save for one or two of those other women, I want her to feel as good as I feel, I'm not just focused on how good it feels to me.

There's a connection here that's been missing from those other women, a conduit of pleasure fed to the other on a never ending loop. It feels so good that I bring her again, her moans stifled by my mouth on hers.

We stay that way for a moment, trying to catch our breath. "Did you?" Lynn asks me.

I smile at her, "Not yet."

"Good."

We decide to take it inside so we don't disturb the neighbors. On the way to the bedroom I stop at the kitchen table, make her bend over it. With her ass presented to me I spank her hard and surprise a moan out of her.

I'm as hard as trigonometry and the animal hunger in me takes over. Pressing against her I rub over her pussy before sliding in. She's hungry for me too and moans encouragement to me as I tease her. With one sure thrust I'm buried inside, a fist full of her hair and I pull as I fuck her.

That meaty sound of flesh hitting flesh as I pull out almost completely, then slam back in. Lynn's hands slide over the table as she moans, wanting something to hold on to. I abandon my hold on her hair and take those hands by the wrists. Keeping her from touching anything I use my grip on her to pull her body toward me while I thrust into her.

I'm fucking her as hard as I can, sacrificing some speed for strength. I make it hurt just enough that I don't go past pleasure and the response I get is delightful.

Not wanting to stick with the same thing for too long, I let go of her hands. Wrapping an arm across her chest I take Lynn off the table and arch her back. This time I sacrifice strength for speed and I fuck her as fast as a jack rabbit.

I'm not slamming in all the way, maybe halfway in and out, but the speed is faster than anything I've ever managed. Lynn moans out and curses in delight, but she never screams out. I know she's told me she's a moaner, not a screamer, but I wonder if there's anything I could do to make her scream.

My free hand takes ahold of her hair again and I pull, bringing her more vertical than before. I put my mouth to her ear and ask her what she wants me to do to her.

"Fuck my ass," Lynn moans to me. With a quickness we make our way to her bedroom. She knows this is something I've never done and have been quite interested in experiencing for some time.

Grabbing the bottle of lube from her nightstand, Lynn gets on her hands and knees on the bed. Ass up and head down, she presents herself eagerly to me.

To surprise her, I lick her pussy for a minute while I spank her ass. Most of the time during sex I can think and have control of my body. This time all I am is need, I need to touch her and more than any other time before I don't seem to care how. Between fucking her, licking her or sucking, I just need to touch her and I don't want to stop.

The bottle in my hand brings me back to her request. I dribble the lube down the crack of her ass and rub my cock between her cheeks to cover me too. I press my head against that tight hole and slowly it opens for me. As my head goes in I'm overwhelmed at how tight and hot it is around me.

Increasing the pressure my head completely disappears and it's like the dam broke. With incredible effort I slide my cock all the way in her asshole and Lynn lets out the loudest moan yet. I move in and out slowly, trying to make room inside her is hard, but I'm determined.

I slowly fuck her until she's open enough and soon my balls are slapping against her pussy. I've never felt anything so tight on my dick before and my head is swimming in an ocean of pleasure. Once again I fist her hair in my hand and pull while I pound her asshole. She doesn't quite scream out, but it's louder than a moan.

My breathing becomes labored and it has little to do with the physical exertion. It's my turn to moan out when I feel the pressure build as the incredibly tight hole becomes even smaller. Something brushes against my balls and I realize why things have gotten so much tighter.

I don't know where Lynn got the dildo from, but she's fucking her pussy with it while I fuck her ass. Both of us are moaning uncontrollably now.

It doesn't take long, longer than I thought it would, but I tell Lynn I'm close to coming. She takes the dildo out and turns around, taking my cock in her hands. Between her pussy juice and the lube I'm very slick and she jerks me off with incredible fever. I cry out as I cum, the orgasm rocking my entire body as I explode all over her chest and stomach.

It takes some doing, but we manage to clean ourselves off before collapsing on the bed and falling into a sex induced sleep. Throughout the night we don't get much sleep. After a few hours Lynn wakes up to my head between her legs. A few hours after that I wake up to her mouth on my cock. At one point I think we both woke up to find we were already fucking.

I couldn't say how many times we had sex, but it was a lot. By some miracle I managed to wake up in time to get ready for work and even enjoy a cup of coffee at the kitchen table. I don't think I'll ever be able to sit there without remembering what it was like to bend Lynn over there and take her from behind.

It sure does put a smile on my face.

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest addition. If you enjoyed this chapter please give a like, rating and any comments are appreciated. If you're having problems finding the other chapters they cover a variety of genres, but all can be found on my profile. Parker's Adventures will continue, so keep an eye out for the next chapter.