Parker Ch. 08

Story Info
Parker grows bold with the boss's assistant.
2.9k words
4.59
3.1k
3
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the continuation of Parker's Adventures. Last we left off, Parker had just gotten the single greatest massage of his life. Now he's going back to work to deal with a crisis. After everything that's happened to him over the last week, he's starting to see the world differently.

Monday rolled around and I went to the office with the full intent of finding out why my boss had called while I was away. Unlike most employees, I like going to see my boss, and there are two reasons.

First off, my boss is a smoking hot leggy brunette with an affinity for plunging necklines and stockings. I've seen her in skirts and pant suits, no matter what there's an impressive amount of cleavage. She may be 5' 9, but she's always wearing heels that elevate her even more. Not to mention they make her ass and legs look incredible.

Now don't get me wrong, eye humping my boss isn't the only reason I like seeing her. I always have to go through her assistant first and she's a hell of a looker too. While I do have a weakness for redheads, Lauren has more going on for her than that.

When she first started working for Ms. Ryder she was a little shy, wore concealing clothing and hid her vibrant sexuality. Four months with Ms. Ryder brought out something in her that turned Lauren into a sexual icon around the office. Long red hair, chocolate brown eyes, a very impressive rack and shapely legs.

In a lot of ways Lauren takes inspiration from Ms. Ryder, almost like she's copied her style and put her own twist on it. Today she's wearing a tight blue dress with black stilettos and dark stockings. Sadly the neckline doesn't provide a lot of cleavage, but those legs make up for it.

I've almost got enough confidence to ask her to dinner, but I don't. Today there's something in the air and it's got Lauren worried and angry.

'I really hope this doesn't have anything to do with me,' I think as I stop at her desk. Where she'd normally give me a flirtatious smile I see her brow is furrowed. "Why do I get the feeling that I've been called to the principal's office?"

Lauren just looks at me like I'm speaking gibberish. If she had a neckline like what I know Ms. Ryder is sporting behind that closed door, I probably would have been completely incoherent for a few moments. I'm good at keeping my composure, but I have my limits. "She left a message with my roommate a few days ago saying she wanted to see me."

"Oh, right, Parker. I'm sorry," I seem to have caught her off guard, which makes no sense. She sees me at least three times a week. When I'm really lucky it's a daily thing. "Things are a bit crazy today."

Now I'm confused because, "The day just started."

"Fuck, that's right. You've been on vacation for a week." Lauren's been working here for about a year and a half now. This is one of six times I've heard her curse and it's never good. "Ted was arrested and we've been dealing with the fallout all weekend. We haven't been able to rest since word got out."

Ted was one of our company's biggest sales reps, he had dealings with all our major clients. A drug possession charge didn't mean much in and of itself in corporate America, but couple it with a little embezzlement and it's a major snafu.

"Well you look pretty damn good for someone who's been through hell." I don't hide the desire she stirs in me, for once.

Lauren puts a hand to her hair and smiles at me, "Are you kidding, I'm a mess."

"If this is you a mess, I'd be absolutely devastated when you try." This kind of thing isn't new to us, we often do a little harmless flirting. What's new is I see her contemplating something.

I'll admit there's a new element to our back and forth. I'm willing to contribute it to her crazy weekend and a need for something other than work. She's about to say something, but the door behind her opens and whatever was on her lips is gone.

'Damn,' I think, 'I really wanted to know what she was going to say.' Now I may never know.

Whatever thoughts were in my head are gone at the sight of Ms. Ryder. Her short black hair is longer in the front than in the back, pale skin a contrast of colors making the red of her cheeks stand out. I've never known her to wear rouge, so I guess she's been yelling on the phone.

"Parker, thank god you're back." She asks Lauren to get us some coffee and pulls me in her office. "When I called on Thursday your roommate said you would be hard to reach."

"I went on a little road trip." She seems to be out of breath, and while I enjoy watching her chest move up and down like that I know it's going to be bad.

"If I had known the shit was gonna hit the fan this badly I'd have asked you to cut your time off short."

"What the hell happened while I was gone?" Somehow Ted had screwed the company out of several clients' money. Heads were rolling because no one could figure out where it all went.

I'm no forensic accountant, the police have their people working on that, but I am a record keeper and part of my job is to monitor accounts. Expense accounts for a few of the higher ups are only some of these, and Ted's are among them.

Several months ago I caught a series of transactions that would've cost the company a quarter million dollars if they had gone through. I had believed that Ted was behind it, but I couldn't prove it one way or the other. He had this uncanny ability to get other people to do things for him so his hands would remain clean.

At least two people lost their jobs over that incident. I hadn't exactly kept my theory quiet, and word had gotten around. With an early meeting with me on the books Ms. Ryder hadn't seen much point in calling me again. A head's up would've been nice, but ultimately wouldn't have made a difference.

The original reason for this meeting has been forgotten, because now I'm being tasked with finding the money trail. If the police beat me to it that's fine, but the company wants one of their trusted to work on it. When it comes to Ted, they can't trust anyone more than they can trust me.

I spend the next five hours going through the account's, flagging anything that looks suspicious. There's been a substantial increase in activity since I went on vacation. Dozens and dozens of expenses that make no sense whatsoever, but not enough discrepancies to equate the large amount of money they're talking about.

With Ms. Ryder spending all day on the phone with clients trying to smooth things over and keep things under the carpet, Lauren comes by almost every half hour for an update. She's nice enough to bring me coffee, even goes outside to share a smoke with me. It's a hell of a long day.

At hour seven I realize I need to go back further than the last month and it's gonna take forever. I'm gonna need copies of everything and that in and of itself is going to be a bitch. Lauren comments that there's something different about me, like I seem taller somehow.

Since she says this while I'm sitting and she's leaning that lovely ass against my desk, I can only speculate as to why. Maybe now that I've got some confidence I carry myself differently, less slouching. Before volunteering to copy those files for me, she gives me a look I know I've given her several times over the last year.

If we were somewhere else I'd act on it. I watch her walk away, an extra little swagger in her hips. Suddenly I know what the underside of my desk feels like.

Another two hours and I've had more than enough. By now most of everyone is gone for the day, my desk the only one occupied in the bullpen. I gather my notes and files, put them in my briefcase and head to Ms. Ryder's office.

I haven't seen Lauren since she volunteered to make those copies for me and she's not at her desk either. The copy room isn't far and I find the door slightly ajar. Peering inside I see Lauren leaning over the copier as it goes off.

I watch as she rights herself, adjusts the front of her dress, and retrieve the new paper. She writes something on it with a red Sharpie, then puts it in a thin file folder. Said folder goes on top of a rather substantial pile. I decide to make my presence known and I startle her. Lauren's cheeks are flushed and I know I caught her at something.

Grabbing a new flat file box I fold its flaps in place and put it on the table next to the stack. So much easier to carry in a box than in your arms, less risk of spilling them all over. I tell Lauren that I'm thinking about getting some dinner and since we both skipped lunch I thought she'd like to join me.

As I say this I look at that top folder. The header says 'For Parker' in red. Curious, I open it, and Lauren goes to stop me, but I beat her to it. It's a photocopy all right, of Lauren's face, lips pressed to the glass in a kiss. I flip it to the next page and I see she's pulled her neckline down enough to show a heavenly mound of breasts.

Next I find the tops of her stockings on her thighs, straps leading up to her garter belt, and her supple ass pressed against the glass, just the whisper of black lace panties. My dick is already getting hard when I flip to the last page. This time she pulled the neckline of her dress well below her ample breasts to show off the black lace bra that barely hides her nipples. In red she wrote 'I'm waiting for your call' and nine digits follow. To include the area code means she really wants me to call.

My eyes leave the copy to look at her. Flushed cheeks, embarrassment plain for me to see. This woman, this sexual icon I've been lusting after for more than a year wants me, and she's embarrassed I caught her. I smile at her, "Ring, ring," I say, and move in for a kiss.

In the moments it takes me to lean into her my heart rate skyrockets in record time. The sudden heavy blood flow has me light headed and reality takes on a dreamy quality.

Her lips are soft, her mouth yielding to mine in a sigh that tells me she's been wanting this all day. We're soft at first, easing into the kiss as if testing the waters. I feel her hands touch my sides as she moves closer, bringing our bodies together.

One of my hands snakes around her body and stops on her lower back while the other goes to the back of her neck. At my touch she opens her mouth and I slip my tongue between those yielding lips to the delicious taste of her. As her tongue touches mine, dances with me, I can't help how hard my dick is getting, pressing into her thigh.

Slowly I feel her hand go from my side, slide across my stomach, and down. Gently she runs her fingers over my growing bulge, pressing her palm into me. The hand at her back has a mind of its own and descends. I can feel the garter belt under her dress, those black lace panties I'm dying to see. Her ass is firm under my hand and I give her a gentle squeeze, it feels so right in my hand. I'm willing to keep it slow, to let it build, but my hand on her ass has her upping the ante.

Lauren's leg wraps around me, her calf pressing on my ass, bringing my growing erection against her. We both let out a moan as our foreheads rest against each other, giving us the chance to breathe. She begins grinding against me and I match her. Cock pressed hard against her, my hand moves from her neck to her breast.

She's soft as I massage her, groping that lovely mound I've been lusting after. Her nipple is hard under my touch and I want to rip her clothes off. I want to feel her bare skin, memorize her nakedness with my eyes. I want to ravish her body and give her pleasure the likes of which she's never known. I want to make her mind drift away on a cloud of bliss and euphoria.

We press our bodies together in such a manner that if we weren't wearing clothes, we would be truly fucking. Lauren moans into my mouth as we hump each other, the pressure becoming almost too much for me. She lets her leg down, body shaking from the pleasure just shy of satisfying.

I turn her around, my hard on an ever present pressure on her body. Molding myself to her back, I press my cock along the crack of her ass, the dress riding up some. Kissing her neck I grope a breast, hand diving inside the dress, inside the bra and feeling her smooth skin, hard nipple in my palm. Her hand goes up and grips the back of my head.

I can feel Lauren tense with anticipation as my other hand slides along her waist, down to the hem of her dress. I raise it up and slide my hand between her legs. The warmth of her through the lace panties sends a fresh wave of desire through me. Rubbing her over the lace I try to bring her, pressing into her, moans escaping her lips despite how hard she tries to keep it in.

I bring my hand up higher and without warning, plunge my hand inside her panties. Fingers discover her wet folds and she cries out at the sudden skin on skin contact. I can feel every part of her now, slick and hot from my touch. I rub my middle finger over her clit and her legs buckle. I hold her in place as I finger her slit, sliding down to let my finger slip inside. I bring her with my fingers quickly, her grip on me so tight I wonder how my cock will fit in there.

Holding her in place, my hand moves from her breast to the zipper of my pants. I want to fuck her so badly right now I've completely forgotten where we are. It's as I begin to lower my zipper that I hear a voice that doesn't belong to us call out. Ms. Ryder is calling for Lauren, and she's getting closer.

"Oh, shit," we both say in unison. We scramble to conceal our activities. While she gets her dress back in place I tuck my still hard cock against my leg, and stand with both legs close together. I've yet to find a less painful way to conceal an erection more affective than this.

Picking up one of the thick folders I open it to seem busy. Lauren's got everything back in place and looks in at the folder too. I say, "It's going to take a while to find everything," as Ms. Ryder opens the door and finds us.

"Parker, I didn't realize you were still here."

"I know how important it is that I find out what happened to the money, Ms. Ryder. Lauren was helping me copy some files so I can work from home too. There's a lot to go through." I motion to the two foot stack of files.

"Are all those for Ted's accounts?"

I explain that Ted couldn't have stolen that much money through his own accounts. He either used other people's accounts too, or created different ones under other names.

Sadly, these files are only for one month of all suspected accounts. She tells me not to work too late and that we both need to get some rest. Tomorrow is going to be another long day.

As we walk out I ask Lauren if she'd like to finish what we started. Unfortunately tonight isn't going to work because her mother is popping by. All she had planned on happening between us tonight was a phone call.

I make that call on the way home and we talk for nearly twenty minutes. The stress of the last few days has gotten to her, and she needs a release. Having broken up with her boyfriend six weeks ago she doesn't have someone to turn to.

Lauren's one of the few people who know I've recently become divorced, and after spending some time with me today, she thought I'd be perfect. She's not looking for a relationship. All she really wants is an uncomplicated fuck. With the divorce so fresh she figured I wouldn't want to wrap myself in another relationship so soon. She's right of course.

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest addition. If you enjoyed this chapter please give a like, rating and any comments are appreciated. If you're having problems finding the other chapters they cover a variety of genres, but all can be found on my profile. Parker's Adventures will continue, so keep an eye out for the next chapter.