Parking Lot Show

Story Info
A show for her lover and cart man.
1.4k words
4.64
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved the idea of being watched. Her lover loved the idea of someone watching her, lusting over her, masturbating to her, knowing she was his.

She was horny, and decided she was going to play today. Her lover was out running errands for his business, so she had plenty of time.

She grabbed a thin sundress and draped it over body, the soft thin fabric caressing her skin, rubbing her already hard nipples. No panties, no bra, just the sundress, her small hand bag, and a pair of sandals and she got in her car and was on her way.

She parked towards the back of the lot, and sat there, so horny and wanting attention. She wanted to make sure she got it. She tugged at her dress a bit, making sure her cleavage showed proud. She rubbed the fabric on her nipples, making sure they are hard as diamonds and visible poking out of her dress.

The heat rising between her legs, she gets out of her car and walks into the super market.

She can feel the eyes on her, women and men alike. She loves the looks, and her pussy begins to moisten as she walks.

She wanders the isles, grabbing things here and there, not realy needing anything in particular. But she sure loves giving the men in the isles a show, bending to get items on the lower shelves offering a clear view down her dress. The back of her dress rising as she bends, giving just a glimpse of her luscious ass.

She's getting wetter now and she's spotted a few bulges in pants as they walk by her bent over that drive her wild. She can't take it anymore. She walks to the check out line and buys her things.

She walks back to her car, and loads her things in, she climbs in the cab, and lets out an excited sigh. That was hot. Slightly exposing herself to all those people, and seeing the eyes on her, seeing the bulges she caused, making her pussy wer to the point she could feel is start to run down her leg.

She needs to feel satisfaction. Her hands run to breasts, pinching her still hard nipples through her dress. Reaching up, she grabs the collar the pulls it down, over her supple breasts, and tucks it under them. Finally free, she caresses her nipples again, and pulls the hem up so that her pussy is exposed.

Her lover needs to see this. She grabs her phone, snapping a few shots of he exposed nipples with a parking lot background, and few shots of her glistening wet pussy. She selects the best of each and sends them off to him.

He immediately responds, he has stopped for lunch and wants to see more. He tells her that he's getting hard in the restaurant, he's going to leave and go to his car.

She'll tease him more in a bit, right now she needs to tend to herself. She slides a hand to her pussy, slow stroking her lips, lubing her finger with her wetness. With gentle strokes she begins to work her clit, while her hand plays with her nipple.

The unsuspecting cart man is out walking collecting the random carts spread throughout the lot. A few rows over he does a double take making sure he sees what he thought he saw. It sure is a beautiful woman with her breasts out playing with her nipple. A stirring begins in his cock as he looks around to check his surroundings, and mark his path to get as close to her as possible. He sees no one around, a few carts scattered that can bring him close, and as luck would have it, her drivers side door is away from the front of the building, he'll get a great view as he gathers the carts.

She noticed the cart man. He looked at her, then around to check for people, then around the parking lot. He was looking for carts. He grabbed at his crotch, readjusting and began walking. She immediately knew it was show time and her pussy got more wet.

She slid her hips up, and moved her dress up around her waist, her lower half completely exposed. She returned to her pleasure. She loves nipple play and her hand plays and pinches and twists her nipples. Her other hand works her vagina into a sloppy wet mess, alternating between stimulating her clit, and sliding two fingers in herself, cupping her palm to her clit as she works her fingers in and out.

She catches glimpses of the cart man making passes, gathering carts, but getting closer and closer, and on her side of the car, which the car blocks the view to the front of the store. When he's out of sight, she video calls her lover, and when he answers is greeted by her gorgeous face, and her breats out, a slight sheen of sweat glistening across her exposed skin. She tells him to be quiet and watch. She presses mute, and places the phone on the passenger door, giving him a perfect view of her breasts and midriff, her driver door and open window.

She has both hands on her breasts, working her nipples when the cart man comes into view again. She can see him looking at her window. Her breathing is already heavy, and in a quick voice she beckons him to come watch with her fingers just off her nipples, calling him over, flicking the hard tips of her nipple as she does.

He walks over to her door, and she tells him he can look and pleasure himself, but there is no touching. If he touches, she is leaving. He's grabbing his obvious bulge and agrees.

Her lover watches on from the phone on the passenger door. He can see her naked flesh, and a mans abdomen to his mid thigh, a nice bulge in his jeans being grabbed by his hand as they chatted.

The cart man stepped to the side, and she opened her door for him to step in the opening. She reclinded her seat a bit, and her hands went back to her breasts, groping and cupping her whole breast before focusing in on her nipples. The cart man has unzipped his fly, and a nice sizes cock is now out and being stroked. She moves her hand down to her wet pussy, relubes her fingers with her wetness, glances at the phone on the door at her lover and smiles, and returns to staring at the cart boys 7 inch cock being stroked, while she begins to insert her fingers into her folds, making the cart mans pace.

Her lover watches the scene unfold infront of him on his phone. His dick is hard, and he pulls it out, and begins to stroke his cock, trying to match the pace of the mysterious man and his lover, to be apart of this erotic display.

She's so turned on. pinching her nipples, her hand sloshing in her wet pussy, her juices pooling on the seat, watching and listening to the cart man work his cock up and down, she can't hold it anymore and her orgasm rocks her body. Barely able to keep himself off the edge, she watches the cart mans cock head expanding, his balls tightening close to his body, as he explodes, shooting his cum all over her legs, some on her dress.

He shakes the last of the cum from his cock and is zipping his pants back up when she says "that was fun, hope you have a great day at work!" and closes the door, and window. He walks off wondering what the hell just happened, but it was the hottest thing he's ever seen.

She scoops the cum off her leg, and looks to her lover on the phone. She can see him stroking his cock at a fever pace, he's about to cum. She stares at him and brings her cum covered hand to her mouth, licking it all up, playing with it in her mouth, showing him. He explodes, cum spraying all over him.

She takes him off mute, says "see you at home baby" and hangs up the phone. Utterly satisfied for now, she fixes her dress and drives home, she'll get her lovers cock later tonight.