Parlor Panties Pt. 03 - The End

Story Info
Full conversion to a parlor maid.
4.6k words
4.49
14.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanyo81
Sanyo81
23 Followers

I felt like the sharp nails were going to draw blood. The firm grip was so threatening. I could feel her hot breath on me as she whispered into my ear. "Shhhh, so pretty. Close eyes" More demanding than asking, I did as she commanded.

Tingly brushes on my cheeks and hard presses on my eyelids. I dared not open my eyes for fear her nails would rip me apart. The fake moans of Mamma on top of me, the ruffling of my dress with each thrust, my silky legs rubbing on the table as I struggled under her, the click of my locked heels on the edge of the table. I was squirming in helplessness, pain and pleasure racking through me.

"Look, pretty girl" Mamma said with honey in her voice. I opened my eyes to her on top of me, a small evaluating smile on her lips. "Pink" She said. My brow furrowed in confusion as a popping sound to my left made me look at a neon bright hot pink lipstick. She ran it thick over my lips until I could taste the acrid plastic lipstick.

A mirror was handed to Mama and she showed me in all my humiliated glory. I didn't look like a girl or a woman, I looked like a street hooker. One so covered in makeup and inappropriate clothing there's no way I would be mistaken for anything but a cheap, brutal, suck and fuck. A large pink bow was clipped into my head, hiding my man's haircut with a clever placement. Added to the makeup I looked like a drug whore with short cropped hair. But most of all I looked like a girl. I never knew how quickly I could be feminized. How quickly I could be converted into a sex object. Fuck if I saw myself on a website I'll masturbate to it. I just didn't even recognize the person looking back at me, with a deer in the headlights, thoughtless bimbo trance.

Suddenly Mamma stopped riding me. "Pretty girl" She said again. My breath came in quick gasps. Her hips slowly moved forward and backward. She bent down and whispered into my ear. "You're a pretty girl". Her face showed that she wanted something. "You're a pretty girl" She said again in a demanding tone. My eyes darted in confusion as Anna let go of my neck and went around the table. "You're a pretty girl!" Mamma said again to me this time grabbing my nipples between her thumb and forefinger. My mouth opened and I inhaled through my teeth and the pain. "You're a pretty girl!" She said again pulling on my nipples as she pinched harder.

Just then I felt sharp nails bite into my balls. I screamed in pain. Quick as a flash Mamma's lips were on mine as she gagged my scream with her mouth. Nails were digging into my sensitive balls, fingers wrenched my nipples and a hand squeezed around the base of my cock, keeping me hard and inside Mamma through the pain. The harder I yelled the more Mamma pressed into my mouth. My reaction to the pain was being smothered by her warm lips.

When I stopped screaming she pulled away from my mouth, A small line of drool from mine to hers. Slightly out of breath she said "You pretty girl" and I knew what she wanted. In that moment everything became clear. Her look, the torture, the constant edging. My last shred of manhood, dignity and will, fought with who I am.

"No" I pleaded with her weakly. A look of rage flashed over her fuck me face and pain exploded over my body. This time she clamped down on my mouth with one of her hands. My arms weakly beat at her as she muffled my screams and kept me planted to the table. The pain in my balls and nipple were overwhelming. I was now fully crying. My slutty makeup running down the sides of my face. I couldn't give her what she wanted, I couldn't. But I was too weak, too soft. I wasn't a man at all.

My screams stopped, and the sobbing begin. I cried and cried as she whispered "You're a pretty girl" Over and over, consoling me and dominating me with her will. When I was empty of all emotions, my tears having run dry. I looked at her in total humiliation and said. "I'm a pretty girl"

"Again" She said, her hips begining to move more. The hand around the base of my cock slowly started to stroke with the up and down with her. "I'm a pretty girl" I said, empty of emotion. "Again" She demanded, riding me harder and harder. Soon the rhythm of her hips made my body shake, my soul tremble. At that moment I gasped "I'm a pretty girl" and everything around me shattered. Streams of humiliation and cum shot from me into her warm wet pussy. I felt like I was cumming forever. I could feel my balls being drenched from the cum pouring out of her. She bit her lower lip as the cum filled her and gave her immense satisfaction. And then it was over. My body began to shake. I don't know if it was the orgasm, the drugs or the non-stop edging but I shook like I was in 6 feet of snow.

"Good girl" They both repeated to me as I recovered, stroking my hair and running their hands over my body. Mamma cleaned me up, carefully wiping around my soft, sensitive, penis. Anna came around to the front of the table and gave me a kiss. Holding up the pair of panties that got me into this mess in the first place. She smiled. "You wear" She said and slid them around my shackled heels and up my silky legs. Placing them on my now small, deflated cock.

It was over. I didn't know how to feel or think. I felt like I was watching myself from afar, my slutty girl look seeping into my mind. They pulled me up by my arms and got me off the table. What little strength I had was just enough to sit up. I tried to unzip the maids dress only to find a small lock on the zipper at the collar.

"No, no" Mamma whispered. "You clean" I looked at her dazed. She had just cleaned me. They stood me up holding each side of me as my heels clicked to the floor. I almost fell over instantly from the unbalanced feel of my feet. I was too tall and too wobbly. There strong hands had me walk in a small circle and guided me to my knees on a pillow. My ankles already could feel the strain, the heels much higher than I thought.

"You clean now" She said to me in a matter of fact tone. I looked up at her, my makeup smeared around my eyes. My cock so tiny, packaged in a pair of pink panites, completely defeated. She spread her legs and a glistening hairy pussy greeted me. Filled with cum it leaked out of her and into the black hair of her taint Revolution welled up in me at the sight of my own cum so close to my face.

Anna pressed on the back of my head softly but relentlessly. I resisted, my body beginning to get its strength back. Mamma wrapped her legs around my head and pulled me in. My mouth pressed into her and I couldn't escape. I had no choice but to lick her disgusting wet pussy. The smell of my own cum was overwhelming as my face was buried into her. The soft hair pressed into my face and my tongue began to lick. I've never tasted cum before, the salty wet and creamy mess inside of her, it made me sick to think of me eating my own cum. If I slowed down or stopped she would squeeze my head with her thighs, her nails biting into my scalp as she guided me to where she wanted my tongue to go.

My hands were pulled behind my back and I could hear the sound of zip ties zinging fast and hard around my wrists. "Good girl" Mamma said, moaning softly. "In" She commanded and when I didn't immediately comply she gripped me tight and yelled "In". My tongue went all the way out of my mouth and deep inside her hot gushing slit. I couldn't breathe, I tried to pull away but it was useless. Her hips started to move up and down, guiding me with her legs. Just when I thought I couldn't last a moment longer she screamed. A gush of white hot liquid hit my mouth, I could barely breathe, a stinging liquid shame.

She released me and I crumpled to the floor breathing hard. Saliva and cum dripped down my face and onto the floor as I open mouth gasped for life. I just wanted to go home. I wanted to rip off these humiliating clothes and recover a little of my dignity.

As I tried to catch my breath, they both began to laugh. Tears welled up in my eyes as the women stood over me. They laughed as Anna sat on the floor beside me. Painfully she pulled me into her lap, holding my shoulders in her strong grip. "Shhhh, good girl" She said to me in a comforting tone. Just being called a girl made my body quake in shame.

The way she was holding me forced my eyes to look at Mamma as she got to her knees. Reaching under my dress she touched the front of my pink panties, making a tiny circle with her fingertips on my cock. My penis was so small and cold, almost retracted into my body. I was nervous and exhausted, every emotion in my head and numb at the same time.

"So little, so cute" Mamma giggled more to herself than me as she pulled my panties down just below my balls . With a light flick of her finger she smacked my tiny flaccid penis. More playful than painful. My dick didn't react at all.

I don't have a small penis, I've been told I'm perfectly average, not the biggest my wife has seen and not the smallest. But dressed and used like I was, my penis was more like a clit than a man's cock. I was tired, drugged, and in complete shame and that kept me small and shriveled.

Bending down she gave my cold dickhead a soft kiss. Then she reached behind her and held something up for me to see. It looked like a very small pink plastic cock with holes in it. Not a dildo but a tiny cock attached to a ring.

A big smile came over her then as she looked at me with her dark eyes. "Mine" Is all she said Her hands attacked my balls with the strength of a woman who massaged tight muscles for years. Stretching my balls away from my body and yanking my tiny penis like I was silly putty she began her work. Anna held me down as I struggled, pain exploding from my raw and numb crotch. It's then I realized what it was, it was a cage for my cock. Before I knew it I was completely inside the cage, the ring tight around the base of my balls. A small thick lock with Hello Kitty sticker on the front, snapped into place and I knew I wouldn't be getting out of it without cutting it off. WIth a painful pull Mamma tested the cage on me. Showing just how strong a hold it was.

I couldn't believe how small my penis was inside the cage. The whole device was almost flush to my body. And as the panties were slid back up my legs my crotch became flat, my balls and cock being pressed down by the tight panties.

"Pretty girl clit" Mamma said patting my small locked penis, and they both laughed as tears rolled down my face.

PART 4

The next hour flew by. I felt numb, broken, and not like myself at all. I was an object, a sexy girl being used by two middle aged asian women. Dressed like a slutty little maid, my feet locked in far to high heels, and unable to remove my high collar dress.

Anna walked me out of the room, partly holding me up as I couldn't walk in heels. They brought me to a small room, a TV playing some program in a different language. There she sat me down and cleaned up my makeup. I didn't fight. My hands zip tied behind my back and even if I could run away in those heels where could I go dressed like this. Who would believe my story. No I had to get out of this myself.

As the drugs wore off, I became more of myself. Slowly piecing together my mind and regaining my composure. I repeated in my head that I wasn't a helpless whore maid. I was a man who would rip off this dress and escape. So as Anna fixed my dress and makeup I bided my time and waited for the perfect moment. When my face was fixed to her liking she put a mirror in front of me. There I was, a perfect bimbo doll, way too much make-up but done so perfectly as to tell everyone what a slut I was. A wash of new embarrassment collided with my mind.

"Bath" She said in her matter of fact way. Once again she guided me down the hall to a small bathroom. Lifting up my maid skirts and pulling down my panties she helped me onto the toilet. Anna began again to laugh at my locked up penis, taking it in her hands and shaking it. "Ahhh" She said in mock cuteness as she laughed. Then I was left alone to go to the bathroom. With my hands tied and my penis in a cage it took me forever to navigate but I figured it out.

I waited for a while after she left listening as hard as I could. I could hear her heels click away from the bathroom. After an eternity I stood. Wobbly as a newborn deer but determined I walked to the door. When I finally figured out how to turn the door handle I heard a ring.

Someone was at the door. If I could just get to him before he falls into their trap, If I could scream and yell and get out of the locked front door as he walked in, maybe just maybe I could escape. I took a deep breath and burst through the door. Right into the strong arms of Mamma.

"Pretty girl, you work now" She said grabbing me and pushing down the hall. She slammed me back into the makeup chair and yanked my caged cock through my panties. The pain was excruciating and the look in her eyes said do what I tell you or I'm going castrate you and make you into a girl permanently. "You work" She repeated and reached into a nearby drawer. A ring attached to a belt was in her hand in a flash. "Open mouth" She demanded. I didn't know what the fuck that thing was but I knew there was no way in hell it was going into my mouth.

I clamped down and gave her my most deadly stare. "I'm not a girl" I said as I looked into her eyes. Her nails began to dig into the soft flesh around my caged balls. Then she twisted. It was the most horrendous pain I had ever felt. I thought I was going to be sick from it. Her relentless free hand fingers worked their way into my mouth and she forced the ring just past my front teeth. I tried to push it out with my tongue or bite it out but it was stuck. So large I couldn't open my mouth any wider to push it out even if I wanted to.The belt tightened behind my head and drool started to drip down the front of my face.

"Good girl" Mamma said as she pulled me up out of the chair. I couldn't fight her, it took all my strength just to keep from passing out. The pain from the twist was much worse than getting hit in the balls. I felt like she was going to rip my penis right off. I hit me in dizzying waves of nausea.

Now with my mouth permanently open, I felt even more exposed than before. Completely helpless, my painted lips stretched wide around the ring. Was she going to make me eat her out like this? My jaw was already starting to hurt and my breath came out in gasps through the cold rubber.

I was led down the hallway to the same room I had been transformed in. Awkward steps in my heels, I tried to keep from falling down but inside. Then I saw the room. A white cold fear struck me. Not again, I can't have them do fuck and use me again. I started to shake. God how do I get out of this. I can't.

But when she opened the door a naked man was already on the table. In his fifties he was fit with a burly hairy body. He looked like a 1980's wrestler, with rough beard and thick everything. His large rock hard cock was in Anna's hands as she stroked him up and down. I looked away in embarrassment as she worked his cock, making the man's eyes closed in pleasure.

Seeing a way out of this suddenly I began babbling. "Please help me! They kidnapped me and I need help. I'm not a girl, I need to get out of here, please help me!" I pleaded. But with the large ring in my mouth it only came out as nonsensical gibbering.

"Pritty girl" Mamma said threateningly putting her hand around my throat and pulling me forward by the neck. The man looked up at me and smiled. "She sure is"

It was like I had just been punched in the gut. How in the world can he think I'm a girl? The image of me with all my makeup, my dress and stocking, the ring in my mouth and my arms tied behind my back. He must have seen me as the slave made Mamma has made me. She pulled me forward by the neck, my heels clicking on the floor as I tried to keep my head from ripping off my shoulders.

"Sucky slut" Mamma said, with the tone of voice that said do it or I will take off your balls and make you a woman for real. "Sucky" Anna giggled and with an unnatural strength Mamma forced my head down onto the cock. The hard rubber ring just fit around his big cock as my face was shoved down onto his meaty dick. It was so large that it fit just inside the rubber ring.

My tongue was pressed to the bottom of my mouth by him and I tried to push out the cock with it but it only made him moan deeply. I knew it wouldn't work but I wasn't thinking and I just kept flicking at it with my tongue to get it out. "Good girl" Mamma said again and again to me, moving my head up and down with her hands. While Mamma held my face, Anna's one hand softly circled the back of my head, rubbing as I was forced up and down on the big pulsing cock.

Without warning she pushed hard as I bobbed down making the cock ram into my throat. I began to gag as I felt his balls press against my face. I pressed back up against her, unable to breathe but she wouldn't let up. I gagged and gagged until she released me. With my gasping breaths she kept the rhythm up and down. Then pressed hard again all the way down. Every time the man would moan deeply. I could feel his moan vibrate in my mouth as I tried to not throw up.

All the while the man would encourage me "What a good little slut. You keep deepthroating that big cock. What a whore you are." He said to me.

This went on forever. Anna licking and sucking on the man's nipples while Momma showed me what a worthless mouth fuck I really was. At that moment, with the groaning man's balls pressed to my face I would give anything for this all to be over. I would do anything Mamma said, just so she wouldn't keep gagging me on that big cock. It was torture, my throat was on fire, my body was pushed to it's limit.

It was like being slut waterboarded. My maids dress ruffling with every movement, my arms pulling against the zip tie that held me. And then it happened. The man groaned and yelled "Oh fuck" and a stream of cum shot into my mouth. Mamma would not let me move and I began to swallow. Swallow or die as the cum filled and flooded my throat. It was so disgusting, tears running down my face, cum dribbling out my mouth as more and more went down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed, and instinct reaction as my body burned to breath. There was just so much salty thick liquid I could feel myself being filled.

Mamma's hands let go and I collapsed. I felt like I was going to be sick. Bent at the waist, my face rested on the crinkly paper on the table. My feet wobbled in the high heels, and my whole body shook as I cried. I was so relieved that I survived, that it was over, but also so broken by being used so hard.

"She's perfect" The man says sitting up on the table. His big meaty hands slide under my face and lift me up so that I'm looking into his eyes. "When will she be ready?" He said.

"Soon" Mamma replies, stroking the back of my head.

"What the fuck did he just say?" I thought as my mind raced with the possibilities.

"Fuck her" He says with a hint of gravely hate. I try to turn my head and look at the women but he holds me tight "You look at me darling"

I feel it then, my panties being pulled down my legs and a cold oil being poured down my ass crack. I began to panic, screaming and shaking. They can't, they won't. The feeling of something hard and merciless pressed against my ass and I fucking lost it. I shattered and pleaded with them. "No no no!" I screamed but it only came out as desperate wordless sobs.

Slowly it pressed in and out a little at a time. Each inch deeper making me scream all the harder. Then her hips smacked against my ass and I could feel it so deep inside of me. Faster and faster she fucked me my face being driven into the man's lap. I could smell the cum and sex on him, the taste of cum still in my mouth. And then the laughing started. The woman fucking me was laughing.

Sanyo81
Sanyo81
23 Followers
12