Parlor Panties Pt. 03 - The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl!" She yelled fucking me like a toy. Her hands on my sides she railed me into the table. In no way did I want this but deep inside of me at that moment it felt good. Shame and humiliation crushed me from the inside as I began to shake. Not from the fucking and not from the fear but from the orgasm building inside of me.

I didn't want to cum, I didn't want them to see I liked it. My mouth opened not in a scream but a moan and they all laughed, having a good time breaking me. How could I like this, what a fucking whore I am.

The man lifted my head again and looked into my dumb fucked eyes.

"Cum for us and you can be a girl forever. You'll suck and fuck every day. We'll dress you like a whore and let you get fucked like this every day. You can be the prettiest, sluttiest sissy whore all you have to do is cum" He said to me as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I thought I was going to pass out. My cock straining against the pink cage, my body being destroyed. My manhood completely gone. A white hot feeling went all over my body and I came. I came through the cage and into my pink panties. I came all over myself while being fucked. I came while looking into the face of my new master and knew there was no going back home for me.

Part 5

Months later and I've gotten good at putting on makeup. Lots of youtube tutorials, from eyeshadow to contour lines. I've also gotten good at sucking cock. If I don't get my clients to cum within their half hour massage I will get punished. So I practiced and practiced until I can make even the softest dick pop at will. I swallow every drop and keep my massage room clean for the next man who walks through the door.

My little clit is always locked and tucked because I'm a girl. I don't think of my life before Mamma, only that she raised me to be the perfect girl and to always do as I'm told. I've moved far away from my home now and I live at a massage parlor in a small midwestern town. My clients don't pay much, but it's not money I want. It's the feeling of being a good girl. If I'm really good a client will fuck me in the ass until I cum in my little cage. Then I walk around for the rest of the day with wet panties to remind me of what a good pretty girl I am.

The doorbell rings and I wake up from my slutty thoughts. A nervous man at the door, a first timer, greets me. I wonder what his cum will taste like? I smile at him and guide him through the door. I take him to the shower room and slip off my shoes. Slowly I strip off his clothes and take in every inch of his body.

Rail thin just like me, very little hair and slightly shaken from the experience. As I wash his body and take extra special care on his sensitive asshole. Just the right touch and I make him cum. It makes my clit twitch at the sight. That will make him last longer when I suck his cock dry.

I bring him into the sauna and clean the water table. His cum does taste good. I lap up every last drop.

As I walk him back to the massage room I notice how funny he's walking. When I take off his robe I know why. He's wearing my sexy little panties. He's so embarrassed. "Shhhh" I whisper to him. "It's ok, your so pretty."

I have to call Mamma.

***

Thanks for reading my first story. Let me know what you think of this last part and if I should write more.

12