Parlor Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We just had to... agree on something," Nippi said, also giggling.

"Y-Yeah?" Hawthorne managed, eager for a distraction from his dilemma as he looked up at them.

And his breath caught as he found himself face-to-face with Pette's jiggling tits.

The catgirl had bounced right over to the table to lean over him, and... had her corset always been drawn so tightly, or so low-cut? It must have been, but he felt his cheeks burning as he stared right at Pette's bounteous canyon of cleavage, still bouncing a little from her rapid approach.

She bounced on her toes, plainly excited about something. For a moment, all he could bring himself to do was... watch. Up and down the boobs went. And side to side, and closer and further, and closer, and closer--

"Yeah," she said, giving an amused little smirk, and Hawthorne's mind buzzed with humiliation as he forced his eyes up to meet hers. "Have you, um... decided yet?"

"I... I..." He licked his lips, looking hopelessly down at the pastries. "Maybe you two should just pick for me," he said defeatedly. "I'm awfully sorry, it's just--they both look delicious, and I'm probably too hungry and tired to make this decision--"

"Aw, I thought he wasn't a dessert man?" Nippi teased. Hawthorne found his gaze traveling to the catgirl as she rose to her tiptoes to retrieve something from atop a nearby cabinet. Gods, her short shorts were positively... painted on... her dark tail flicking about, forming a little hook in the air above her hips, almost as if pointing his gaze right back down to her luscious, curvy ass... "Now he can't bear to turn either dessert down!"

"Well, we did give him two delectable options, I suppose," Pette said with a sympathetic pout down at him. He felt his eyes helplessly drawn back to her as she reached up and 'subtly' tugged her bra strap back under the shoulder of the dress, even this small adjustment encouraging the breasts to jiggle a little... "But I think he and I both know that he needs something creamy. Don't you, dear?"

Hawthorne struggled to tear his eyes off her fat, jiggling tits to answer the question, only to realize, as he met her eyes and saw those fulsome lips curving upwards in a sly smile, that he'd forgotten the question. He licked his lips, which only seemed to make her smile widen further still...

Out of the corner of his eye, Nippi turned with a smile and started towards them with the spoon. He wasn't looking at her, though.

At least, not until there was a faint clattering. He and Pette both turned to see Nippi putting a hand to her beestung pink lips, aghast. She appeared to have dropped the spoon, and it had fallen just behind her.

"A bit clumsy, are we, Nippi?" Pette asked, looking very unamused.

"Aww, I guess so!" Nippi cooed, twirling around and bending over to pick it up. She bent over at an almost perfect right angle, and Hawthorne's breath caught. He almost whimpered at the sight of those glorious, curvy, indulgent cheeks, looking so soft, so plush, so smooth, her thighs looking so plump and comfortable... "Personally, dear, I think our cute customer is gonna realize that what he really wants is something..." She gave a dainty little giggle, and her ass a little wiggle. Hawthorne almost whined aloud. "... a little de-ca-dent~" She wiggled her ass in time with her syllables.

Hawthorne shifted nervously. It was getting a little hard to just sit still and watch these two make their... sales pitches. It was...

...it was getting a little hard, he thought, and gulped.

It was hard to be sure. He was so disoriented, so overstimulated, so off-balance. But this seemed distinctly more flirty than before. And it had already been pretty flirty. Hadn't it? Was this just two parlormaids playing around with a customer to tempt him into buying, or was this... was this... surely they didn't treat all their customers this nicely, did they?

"Oh, but, like, think about it," said Pette sweetly, twirling a finger before his eyes and drawing his attention back to her. "He doesn't need decadence, he needs... sweetness. Don't you, sweetie?"

Her finger hooked on her neckline, and Hawthorne's heart started to race as it gave a tiny little tug, pulling the dress down ever-so-slightly. "Don't you? Can't you just imagine that sweet, creamy pastry, basically melting on your tongue..." The finger tugged at the bodice, revealing more and more of her heaving bosom, her vast cleavage more and more enticing by the second as she bounced in place...

Hawthorne breathed in faintly, and his head swam with her sugary vanilla perfume. He stared at those bouncing tits, head swimming with the perfume, cheeks burning. "I... I..."

"Doesn't that sound soooo good?" she gushed, as she hopped up and plopped her ass up on the table right in front of him. Her tits bounced wildly with the sudden motion, and Hawthorne barely held in a whimper. Oh, gods, now he couldn't look away. Pette released her neckline, to his intense relief... only to reach over and give one breast a slow, languorous squeeze. "Just tasting that sweet, creamy,de-lec-ta-ble..."

"Not to mention rich and indulgent," Nippi husked, as she climbed up and, without warming, spilled right into his arms. Hawthorne squeaked as he felt her warm, soft body suddenly pressing against his, her curvy ass sinking comfortably into his lap as if she belonged there.

She giggled, tipping his chin upwards with a knuckle to make him meet her eyes. "That is, the trufflecake is, I mean," she clarified with a smirk. "Doesn't it look soooo mouthwateringly luscious and heavy?" She gave a little purr, a purr that resonated through her entire body--and into him beneath her.

"I, um." He squirmed helplessly beneath the shortstack catgirl's surprising weight. Oh, gods, she was so hot, and he already felt like his cheeks were about to catch on fire..."I just--"

"Ooh, but the pastry is so delicate and airy," Pette sang from behind Nippi, as the busty catgirl reached up and gave her breasts a long, indulgent squeeze together before letting them bounce back down. "And so full of yummy, wholesome cream~"

Hawthorne's eyes were helplessly affixed on those gigantic breasts once again. Was that a trace of wetness he saw in the nipple-tented fabric of the bodice? His heart leaped, and he unconsciously licked his lips.

"Ooh," Nippi murmured, rocking back and forth along his thighs, wiggling her plush derriere in his lap, "but just think of how nice and indulgent the helpings of the trufflecake are. Sooo heavy..."

Hawthorne's lips parted in an almost-moan. His eyes half-closed as his cock twitched and pulsed, eager and needy beneath Nippi's curvy hips, eager for more attention, more indulgence...

"It'll be so soft," Pette hissed, with a sly smile he only saw out of the corner of his eye as he looked back and watched her tits bounce and squish together. "So sweet and nourishing. Like something out of a dream~"

"Piped fresh out of the oven, so hot and doughy..."

"So creamy, so exquisite and silky, you'll be left thirsting for more..."

"Such a generous helping, so hot and heavy, ready to fill you right up..."

Hawthorne couldn't help it. He moaned aloud, rocking in his seat. He knew he needed to object to this, but his mind felt so gooey, so soft, so warm and needy and--and--hard to think--

The tits bounced and jiggled, squeezed together, so soft, so--

The ass wriggled in his lap, slid along his shaft, so warm and curvy--

"All the bouncy, heart-fluttering desire of a fluttermaid's smile..."

"All the overwhelming satisfaction of a succubus's kiss~"

"Utttterly addictive~"

"Assstonishingly lustful~"

Hawthorne was panting, his whole mind a foggy daze of sweetness and cream and need. How had he so quickly, so perfectly lost control of this situation? His head sloshed with creamy milk as his cock throbbed with intense need for indulgence. His mouth watered at the thought of either pastry, but this had gone so far beyond pastries.

He wanted them, he realized with a helpless, adoring whimper. He wanted the catgirls. But which one?

The catgirls were beaming at him. Giggling at his flustered, horny state. He knew he should be bothered by that, but it was like he was in a sweet, dreamlike trance, watching the tits bounce, lost in the pleasure of Nippi's luscious ass wiggling in his lap. He squirmed and gasped, his mind a hopeless puddle of lust and need and confused indecision. He didn't know what to do--surely he was supposed to resist this, to put up some sort of fight, to be something other than this passive, disoriented, whimpering puddle of lust and need and desire between them.

"Wel?" purred Nippi in his ear, giggling as she reached down and daintily stroked a finger through the chocolatey confection. She raised the finger, dripping with syrup, to his panting lips. "Maybe you'd better just try a little taste, sweetie~"

He stared helplessly at Pette's bouncing tits, then at Nippi's gleaming green eyes. He licked his lips. His eyes drifted back to the tits, but he found his lips parting, found himself breathing in the sweet, decadent chocolate, oh, gods, he was all-but drooling...

"Aww, good boy!"

... and the next thing he knew, he found his lips fastened around the catgirl's fingertip, and he was sucking and licking and moaning in hopeless delight. Oh, gods, it tasted wonderful. It was like rich, oozing pleasure was dripping and dribbling right into him, pouring slowly through him, as slow as molasses and as irresistible as a tsunami.

"Doesn't that taste so goooood?" Nippi was cooing, beaming down at him. "Isn't it just the yummiest thing you've ever tasted?"

He moaned and bobbed his head helplessly, just before he was rendered utterly insensible as her ass rewarded him with extra-indulgent grinding and wriggling, and she purred her pleasure, and everything in him suddenly felt as soft and gooey as the syrup he was eagerly licking and sucking obediently off her finger. He squirmed and moaned and lapped and sucked and -

- and he was left gazing vapidly up at Nippi, his head a drooling mess of sweetness and decadence. As the finger slid back out, and Nippi gave a triumphant smirk, so very proud of herself, his cheeks felt as hot as the trufflecake.

"Good boy!" the catgirl said sweetly, with one last little wiggle. "So, do you know what you want now, big boy?"

"Mmm..." He nodded stupidly, smiling, as his eyes sank down to the...

... to the...

... to... the...

... beautiful bouncing tits right before him.

"Aww, sweetie!" Pette cooed down at him, stroking under his chin with one hand and dabbing at his mouth daintily with a little handkerchief in the other. She was bouncing in place, still seated up atop the table. "You weren't gonna decide before you tried the creampuff, were you?"

"Uuuuhhhh..." He watched the tits smoosh together and started to nod brainlessly. With Nippi's ass still wiggling in his lap, with those big, fat tits still bouncing before his eyes, it felt so hard to get thoughts together into familiar, non-molten shapes, much less words.

"No, ofcourse not," Pette purred, giggling. Hawthorne blinked slowly, then shook his head obediently. "You're such a sensible buyer, how could possibly you try one and not the other before making up your mind?"

Try one and not the other. Something about those words rang oddly to Hawthorne, and he started to frown. Then the tits bounced, and his worried thoughts just seemed to just bounce-bounce-bounce away...

... and he let out a helpless whine.

Pette was holding out one finger, which she appeared to have run through the creampuff, because it was covered in the fluffy whipped filling. The little catgirl was holding it just over a breast, which made it, Hawthorne thought gratefully, so easy to fixate on both.

As he watched, the finger dipped down casually and stroked a little circle around the nipple, lathering it in whipped cream as if decorating a pastry. Then Pette giggled and gave her breasts a little bounce between her comparatively tiny hands.

It was like every time those breasts bounced towards one another, Hawthorne could feel his own brains being squished between them. He could barely breathe as he watched and squirmed, his mouth watering as he stared in breathless lust and desire at the sweet treat atop the sweeter treat.

"Well?" the buxom kitten purred, finishing her lewd display by popping her finger past her plump lips and seductively sucking, an innocent, demure casualness in her eyes even as they never left his squirming form. She moaned. "Mmmm... so gooood..."

Hawthorne was panting. Drooling. He could barely think, barely put the gooey, molten mess in his mind into any kind of order at all beyond... beyond...

... beyond how delectably wonderful the creampuff smelled.

"Now who's shameless?" Nippi muttered.

Pette giggled, her tail flicking mischievously behind her head. "He is," she pointed out smugly.

Hawthorne blinked blearily as he realized he'd begun leaning forward. He bit his lip, holding in a whimper as his cheeks burned hot enough to melt what brains remained into pure dripping honey. He tried to make himself lean back. No, he... he couldn't, he had to stay in control, had to...

"Well?" Pette asked again, condescending delight gleaming in her eyes as she watched his struggle. "Come, now, sweetie." She gave her breasts a long, languid squeeeeeze, then let them bounce free.

He struggled, embarrassment and shame and dignity all struggling to regain some semblance of control, to keep him from totally losing his senses...

"Come on, baby," the buxom catgirl purred from above, her voice flowing through his gooey mind like warm honeyed milk. "Just one little taste won't hurt~"

Yes. Hawthorne found himself nodding submissively at this reasoning as he leaned in closer, lips parting as he began to lick delicately at the cream on her breast. Surely just... just one taste couldn't hurt...

In fact, he thought dreamily, it sounded so reasonable, surely it couldn't hurt to just... steal a few kisses while he was here. Mm. It tasted so delicious, so sweet and light and airy. He found himself longing for more.

And surely, he thought, as blissful, sweet fluffy clouds descended on his mind... surely just one tiny miniscule little suckle couldn't hurt. Just to get all the cream. It was just a taste.

Just... a sample.

As his lips latched onto the nipple, and he began to suckle, he heard and felt Pette giggling softly. Her fingers ran through his hair daintily as she cooed, "Good boy! Such a good boy!"

Hawthorne tried desperately to control himself. He just wanted a little taste. That was all. He could tell the catgirl was lactating, but he just had to suck a little, just lap a little more, just for a little, tiny taste...

"Teehee!" He felt Nippi give a little grind of her luscious ass against his lap, and he moaned and found himself suckling more needily, overwhelmed by pleasure--and before he could help himself, a stream of light, sweet cream came pouring onto his tongue. "Good thing you picked which breast for him, huh, Pette?"

Pette and Nippi both gigled. Hawthorne was very glad his red face was concealed within Pette's bounteous cleavage as he suckled, moaning, squirming beneath Nippi's expert attentions and gulping down the exquisitely sweet milk. He felt so, so flustered, and yet he couldn't help himself.

It just felt so good. And it tasted so good. And it was all he could do not to cling desperately to Pette and suckle and nurse like a totally brainless good boy.

Even though being a good boy sounded... sooo good right now...

"There, now, isn't that so yummy?" Pette cooed, stroking his hair. "Doesn't it make you feel soooo nice and fluffy?"

He moaned and meekly nodded. It was like sweet, addictive pink clouds were filling his head, clouds of pleasure, fluffing all other thoughts into sticky, melty obedience and need...

"This is so unfair," Nippi said, audibly pouting. Silken pleasure passed through Hawthorne as she continued to grind up and down his shaft, however. She felt slick beneath those short shorts.

"Oh, unfair?" Pette's tone remained sultry and sweet as she stroked Hawthorne's hair and pulled him closer. Without thinking--because thinking was getting so hard right now--everything getting so hard, except his brain, which was getting sosoft... "So giving a customer a lapdance like a hot wanton little kitten in heat is okay, but letting him sample some sweet... addictive... light, de-lect-a-ble cream..."

Hawthorne whined and moaned. No, he needed to--needed to resist--

"P-Pleashmmff!" he managed around the nipple. Pette's cream tasted so delicious, and the soft, warm weight in his lap steadily grinding and wriggling felt so wonderful, made every part of him feel so heavy and... melty... and...

The catgirls turned in unison to their customer and giggled. Out of the corner of his foggy vision, he saw them exchange sly, triumphant looks.

"Please?" Pette asked sweetly, patting him on the head. "Please what, sir?"

"We don't wanna misunderstand you, see," purred Nippi in his ear as she began unbuttoning his shirt, rolling her hips with a hedonist's flourish.

"Plmmm!" he cried, even as he kept nursing, kept gulping down that sweet, soothing milk, feeling his mind getting so soft and fluffy and dreamy and dazed, feeling his cock getting so hard and heavy and hot and needy...

"Please you want more yummy, decadent, overwhelmingly rich trufflecake?" Nippi positively moaned in his ear, rocking in his lap with every word.

He panted and drooled and bucked and squirmed, pure lust suffusing him at her sultry tone, at the unspeakable pleasure pouring into him in hot, heavy waves--

"Please you want that wonderful creamy-sweet sugary silky creampuff sending pretty pink puffs of perfection right into that dreamy mind of yours," Pette cooed, giving her breast a little squeeze that sent another stream of her sweet cream right into his gasping mouth, "and making you as needy as a newborn?"

"Mmuhh! Plllsss!" he mewled, barely able to even muster vocalizations anymore with all the addictive milk filling him up, the catgirl's cream making his whole brain feel so fuzzy and fluffy, like endless mists were flooding in and fogging his entire mind into a dreamy daze, until all he could think about was submitting to his mistress's soft, pillowy breasts, burying his mind between them and nursing until he had no thoughts left at all--

"Well, which is it?" teased Nippi, kissing his neck hungrily, passionately, rocking her hips a little faster until it was like she was milking his throbbing captive cock beneath her...

"Which do you want?" purred Pette, and he mewled as her purring resonated through his whole body, through his fuzzing mind, made him feel even creamier and dreamer and sillier and fluffier...

"Rich, soft, warm decadence," moaned Nippi, grinding her hips with every word, grinding her luscious, flawless ass against his cock until he couldn't help but cry out with every movement she made...