Parlor Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or light, fluffy, cloudy, misty, dreamy-creamy silky seduction?" sighed Pette, stroking his hair and squeezing and squishing her breasts around his head, practically smothering him, his mind, his thoughts, flooding him with that delectable addictive milk as his whole mind dribbled and melted as he continued to nurse needily, helpless to control himself, hopelessly addicted...

"Creamy-dreamy~"

"So rich, soooo heavy~"

"Brain getting all light and foggy~"

"All hot and heavy~"

He bucked and panted, nearly drooling, the two catgirls' purring joining and intensifying, bathing him in vibrating bliss as they cooed and teased.

"Soooo yummy~"

"Luscious~"

"Addictive~"

"Brainwashing~"

"Mind-melting~"

He writhed and squirmed, his cock pulsing its need as the lapdance intensified, Nippi's ass so luscious and soft, so decadent and indulgent, as he suckled and suckled and melted into Pette's comfortable, soothing embrace and filled himself with her milk like a good boy.

"Which is it?"

"Which do you want?"

"What does our horny, squirming, obedient boy want?"

"What does this silly, sweetly sinking foggy-brained boy neeeeed?"

The rocking, the squirming, the milk, Pette's bouncing breasts and Nippi's curvy ass and their sweet touches and their humiliating teasing and their warm, purring embrace--it was all too much. Far, far too much.

"Both!" he mewled as he came, pulling off the nipple to speak, squirming and writhing and staring up at the two beaming catgirls in utter hopeless pleasure as pure ectsasy rolled through his trembling body, as his cock throbbed with delight and made a mess of his trousers, as his mind briefly melted into nothing but lovey-dovey dumb, dumb cum and he came and came and came his brains out for his new mistresses.

"Both?" they teased in unison, giggling.

"B-Both!" he moaned, bucking senselessly beneath the wriggling kitten in his lap. "Mmm--b-both, please, please, I want more, more, moremoremoremmmmore plea-- MMMF! MMMF! MMMf... mmmmmm..."

His cries and pleas of molten bliss were smothered in blissful suckling as, with light, airy giggles, the two catgirls smiled triumphantly, each put a hand on either side of the back of his head, and pushed him right back down onto Pette's breast.

He moaned as his meek little struggles subsided... and he soon gave way once more to happily nursing at Pette's tits. Drinking it all down. Making himself a good boy. Nice and dumb and obedient.

It felt so good. It was heavenly. Letting the milk flow through him and flood his mind with endorphins as Nippi's soft, curvy ass slid rhythmically up and down his cock, as the catgirls purred and drew out the orgasm longer and longer, milked every last thought from his mind. Letting them draw his pleasure out into eternity, long and hot and heavy and overwhelming in its intensity, its addictiveness, its heat, its weight, its fluffy-sweet dreamy delight, until no thoughts in his foggy head remained independent of their gentle, loving embrace...

"Silly boy," teased Pette, giggling, as he mewled and bucked, "you can't afford both!"

"You haven't the money," teased Nippi, as she playfully undid another button. Her purr sent a shiver through Hawthorne as his cock pulsed blissfully, as his thoughts continued to ooze slowly under the catgirls' control...

"Mmmmore..." he moaned around the nipple, panting as the orgasm began to give way to an delectable afterglow. His mind was still struggling to recover, but the catgirls were still basically right on top of him, and the milk still tasted so delicious... "mmmooore..."

More giggling met his ears, but he no longer blushed. He just smiled blissfully. It felt so good to please them. These kitties played so indulgently when they were pleased with their toy, and being their toy felt... sooooo good...

"Well," Pette said, running fingers through his hair, "I suppose we could arrange something."

"Maybe he could work it off?" Nippi suggested, and he could hear the smile in her words. "Just a few weeks."

"Assuming he didn't rack up more debt in the meantime, naturally"

"Ooh, naturally!"

He moaned. The afterglow was so intense, but a part of him somehow sensed that... that something was a little off about this... but the haze was so rich and creamy and heavy and sweet...

"So what do you say, sweetie?" Pette tilted his head up, forcing him to release the nipple. He whined instinctively, even as he stared up into her shimmering green eyes, then into Nippi's next to her. A little nervousness penetrated the daze.

"You could have both," Nippi purred in his ear. "It's gonna feel soooo good." She gave a little wiggle. Hawthorne gulped, the last of the creamy kitten milk sliding down his throat, as he felt his cock twitching. Gods, was he... was he already ready to go again?

"Um..." He hesitated, biting his lip.

"We'll make it soooo easy," Pette echoed silkily. "No more hard choices~"

"Just soft thoughts and hard cocks~"

His mind rolled in its dreamy daze like a slow-flowing river of syrup. Just soft thoughts and... hard cocks...

"Ummm..." He squinted, struggling to put thoughts together. Work it off? Just a few weeks? But the thought of what they could do to him in a few weeks, when... when they'd already so easily done this to him within just a few minutes...

"Aww, he's having trouble deciding again!" Nippi giggled as she hopped out of his lap.

"Of course he is," Pette's whisper in his ear was as sweet as spun sugar now/ She slid out of the booth and offered him her hand.

He pliantly took it without thinking. And then Nippi took the other, and he realized he was trapped.

"Come along, then, sweetie," Nippi teased, as she retrieved the plates of creampuff and trufflecake with her free hand, showing remarkable dexterity. Her fluffy tail tickled under his chin as the catgirls tugged him to his feet, his erection now prominently tenting his messed trousers.

"Let's take him to the back room," Pette chimed, her tits bouncing as she beamed up at him.

He blinked. "B-But I... I..."

"We'll talk it out," Nippi soothed, smirking up at him. She gave her ass a little wiggle.

The catgirls led him along, and Hawthorne found himself following along without even thinking about it. It was easier not to think, anyways, to just do as they said. They knew best, after all.

He couldn't look away from Nippi's ass, nor could he stop his head from sloshing with all of Pette's delicious milk. He just stumbled along, feeling almost pulled along by his twitching, excited cock even though nobody had even touched it.

Yet. His mind swirled with molten dreamy delight at the thought.

"There's a good boy," Pette said smugly as she opened the door, and the two catgirls led him into the kitchen--without him putting up even the littlest fuss, he thought, his cheeks burning as bright red as Pette's flicking tail. "Aww, so obedient! Just wait til we actually really go to work on him~"

The catgirls giggled. Hawthorne whimpered as he heard the door swinging shut behind him.

"It's just like we told you," Nippi purred in his ear, as her fingers began to creep down towards the button of his trousers. Pette began to steer him towards a comfy-looking armchair near the fire with a knowing little smile.

"We'll do aaaanything to close a sale~"

THE END.