Parole Officer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're staring the obvious but thanks anyway," she says with a wicked grin, milking his cock with her asshole. "I want you to fuck me even harder. Fuck me as hard as you can or I am taking your sister back to prison." This makes Alex slides in and out of her ass faster than he did before, fucking the older woman as hard as he could, hoping she wouldn't be too disappointed. There is nothing he hates more than the idea of his sister ending up back in prison. He will do anything to protect her and that includes fucking her parole officer until his penis blister.

Finally, her hot ass becomes too much for him and he dumps a batch of his cum inside, filling her ass up quickly. Miranda cries out in victory as she too reaches her orgasm, the combination of her own fingers in her cunt and his cock in her ass pushing her over the edge. "That was perfect. Now you will jerk off and pour a load on my face," she orders him. He nods, pulling his dick out of her ass and crawling up to masturbate above her perfect face. "I want to wear your cum all over me."

Her lewd words push him over the edge again and his cock fires ropes of semen onto her cheeks, blasting her with his warm cum. Alex cries out loudly as he feels his balls contract, pumping more seed onto Miranda's gorgeous face. Finally he stops. Her cheeks are glazed, completely drenched in his sticky cum. She cups his tender balls and says to him "I'm going to make you cum even more in the future."

....

A couple of weeks after the woman first blackmailed Alex into having sex with her, Miranda went on a date with him. She was surprised when he asked her out after she's been coercing him into fucking her, but said yes since she does think that he is cute and wants to have a relationship with him. Right now they are at her place after the date's already over. He is voraciously eating her out, his lips attached to her pussy. "That's it my little slut. Keep sucking my cunt till I cum," she orders him, her muscular thighs locked around his head. Her pubic hair gets stuck inside his nose but he doesn't mind that.

With his face buried in her vagina, the boy hums, his lips around the clitoris. The vibrations make her moan and toss her head back, eyes shut. She's starting to get really attached to her submissive sex toy, her hand running through the boy's hair. Miranda thrusts upwards on to his face, humping him, smearing her spicy cunt juices all over his features. His nose rubs against the little button as he licks up and down her slit. He takes the swollen nub into his mouth again, sucking her hard clit and then thrusting his tongue inside her warm canal.

Alex goes down on her the way she taught him too, using both his tongue and lips together in a combined effort to get her off. Alex has grown addicted to the taste of her womanly fluids and now wants nothing more than for her to squirt in his mouth. His hard work pays off and Miranda's pussy throbs as she unleashes a torrent of her nectar in Alex's welcoming mouth and all over his face. "You did extremely well, Alex. Should I tell you what we are going to do today?" she says to the boy with a very mischievous tone, one that makes him feel suspicious of her motivation.

She fondles his cock, which is now extremely hard after he got to swallow her delicious nectar. His balls are aching, full of cum that he needs to release soon. Alex coyly nods, glancing away coquettishly. "Sure," he whimpers. "Tell me what you want me to do next." Miranda pushes him onto his back and straddles the boy's lap, kissing him gently. Her hand continues playing with his genitals and he pulsates. She is so good at giving handjobs, along with every other sexual acts, having had a lot of experience. Her fingers touch all the right spots, making Alex gasp.

Miranda jerks him off roughly and inhales his moans with her sweet kiss. He thrusts up into her fist as she keeps on stroking, caressing his prick. "Today, we are going to have sex without condoms," she tells him. He looks at her in puzzlement, before asking if she's on birth control. The parole officer snickers. "No, I want to have a child. You are going to knock me up. Fill my womb with your seed and give me your baby." The horrified boy tries to back away but she holds fast to his penis, squeezing it in her firm grip.

It is making him panic when she slowly slides up so that her womanhood is right above his erection. Her pussy juice is dripping from the warm orifice onto the tip of the rod, making it glisten. "I don't think we should do this," he tells her. "I don't want to be a dad. I'm too young and I can't provide for a kid, and-" Miranda silences him with a hard slap, shocking the boy into silence with her aggressive strike. He stares at her nervously as she holds onto his shoulders, her fingers digging into his soft, pliable flesh, making him flinch.

"I have enough money to raise a child, so don't even think about not being able to provide as an excuse," the violent blonde hisses. "If you don't fuck me bareback and fill my womb with your seed, then I'll make sure my boss knows your sister violated two parole conditions. You can start sending her money again soon." Hearing this, Alex lies still and lets her slide down his prick, taking it all the way up inside her before rolling them both over, so that he is on top. "Yes, now fuck me, my cute little fuck toy. Empty your balls in my pussy. I want you to fertilize my egg with your sperm."

Somehow her dirty talk gets him even harder and he feels his cock expanding inside her. Miranda exercises her vaginal muscles, using her pussy to squeeze him and make him gasp as she flexes her internal muscles rhythmically. The sight of her six pack abs covered in a light sheen of sweat is mesmerizing. Looking at her muscles turn him on and he finds himself fucking her harder than he ever did before. He reminds himself he is only doing this so that his sister can stay out of prison. Yeah, right. Like he wouldn't be Miranda's whore otherwise.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me with your slutty cock. I want your slutty cum inside me. You are my slut and you will cum in my pussy," she tells him obscenely, lifting her massive buttocks to thrust back up at him. Their groins slam together as they fuck. The blackmailed boy has never felt this level of heat around his dick before, except when he fucked her ass. This is an incredible sensation and he knows he might not last very long. It is the first time he has been inside her warm cunt bareback and soon he is grunting loudly, pounding her harder and faster, his balls slapping against her firm ass.

Finally he screams and sprays multiple strands of semen into her, filling her pussy with his cum. "Well done. You know what's expected of you," she says teasingly. Alex shyly nods and gets up, his knees on either side of her shoulders as he strokes his still hard cock. Five minutes later his dick pumps another load of jizz out, this time cumming on his older girlfriend's pretty face. Miranda's beautiful face is once again covered in his cum, as he keeps blasting jets of semen against her cheeks, watching the ropes splatter there. He then lies down next to her, watching her smiling face, which is soaked in his spunk.

About an hour later, Miranda drives him home. She kisses him goodbye as he exits the car and gets back inside his house. But then she decides to get out of the car herself and runs after him to give him another kiss, this one on the lips. She hugs him tenderly and tells him that the next time she will think of something even better for them to do together. He could feel his abused cock get hard again when she presses her big tits against him, and she smiles, clearly noticing her effects on the teenage boy.

When he gets inside his house, Alex is confronted by the sight of his angry sister. Crap. He really shouldn't have let Miranda kiss him right there when she could have easily seen it. Still, maybe Kathy is only pissed because he's been missing for a long time. Maybe she didn't see Miranda kiss him and him kissing her back. And then she says "What the hell were you thinking? She's 12 years older than you!" There goes any hope he had of her not knowing what was going on.

Alex is surprised to find himself angry. He only slept with Miranda so soon in order to protect Kathy from getting sent back to prison, and Kathy is now yelling at him. Yes, she doesn't know the full story yet, but he is still upset. He can't do much more than take deeper breaths and try to get his heart rate to go down. Finally he says "I'm an adult now Kathy. I can make my own decisions about who I want to go out with. I like Miranda a lot and love spending time with her, so I am going to keep doing that, and nothing you say or do will stop me."

This surprises both himself and his sister when he says it. He never thought he would ever be this rude to her, and neither did she. Alex has always been an obedient little brother to her, listening to what she says every time. It's the first time he is showing signs of disobedience, showing just how much Miranda means to him. "You can't. You are still too young. She is more than a decade older than you and you are still a teen. I forbid you from seeing her again, Alex. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

It is starting to grate on him now, but he stops himself from snapping at her. Despite how annoyed he is at the moment, she is still his sister. He still loves and respects her. So he just tells Kathy "I'm 18, legally an adult. I can do what I want and you can't forbid me, because I am not a child anymore. I still love you Kathy but I can't let you tell me what to do. I have to make my own decisions, especially about my romantic relationship." Then he goes back to his room to sit down and read in some peace and quiet.

He finds himself calmer as he slowly flips through the pages, taking his mind off things. Alex can kind of see where Kathy is coming from. He is a teenage boy dating a woman who is 12 years older than him. But at 18 he won't be a teenager for much longer. Heck, society considers him old enough to join the military, so that means he can do pretty much anything else. He isn't going to let her boss him around anymore. From now on he will do what he wants, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else.

It is difficult for him to accept that he will have to butt heads with his older sister, but Alex knows it is the right way going forward. There is no other way. He has strong feelings for Miranda and desperately wants to stay with her. If that means making Kathy angry, then so be it. She'll accept it soon enough. He knows she would. It's only a matter of time before he can make her see the right way. All Alex has to do right now is to be patient, and everything will end up alright. It will all be fine. He knows he can hang on until Kathy accepts.

When he leaves his room, he finds that his sister has already left. Alex sighs. It isn't going to be anytime soon but he is still sure one day she will understand him. He fixes himself a light dinner and then grabs a magazine to read while he eats. Even though he generally prefers to read fiction, magazines can be good too and he knows that. It's only fifteen minutes before he finishes his meal and washes the dish and utensils in the kitchen. Then the boy heads back to his room to continue reading for another half an hour.

After he is done reading, the boy puts his book away and goes outside to take in some fresh air. Inhaling, Alex gazes off into the distance and then heads in to his house again to go brush his teeth. The boy always does this soon after dinner to stop himself from eating more snacks than he should. This help keeps him in reasonable shape. He has been doing this for as long as two years. As a result, Alex has always maintained a well proportioned body. Not a perfect figure by any measure but it is still good enough.

He then takes a shower, putting on his pajamas and going over to wait in the living room for his mother to come home.

Author's Note : What do you think of the no protection sex?

12