Parole Officer Ch. 03

Story Info
Acceptance.
4.5k words
4.46
13.7k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right now Alex is picking out his best clothes. He has never paid this much attention to his appearance before. It's only because he is going on a date with Miranda today that he is taking such care of his appeal. Alex spent extra care when shaving, making sure to get rid of all the stubble. He prefers the clean shaven look and knows that she feels the same way about it too. It makes him look attractive in a cute, boyish sort of way. Not that he is being vain or anything. He just sees it the way it is. It is based on how Miranda has reacted to him.

He then leaves the room to find that his sister is waiting outside. She is silently reading a fashion magazine at the table, wearing casual clothing. This bothers him since she is gazing at the magazine so intently she does not even notice his presence. It is unusual since she is very perceptive. Alex exhales and she finally turns around to face him. He is startled by the weary look in her eyes. She looks as though she didn't get much sleep at all last night. It makes him feel guilty knowing that he is probably the reason for her restlessness, which couldn't be good for her mental health.

But then he tries to reason with himself that he couldn't try to please Kathy all the time. He has to make a stand for himself when he can. That's what he has to do, now that he is an adult and wants to be treated like one. So he now decides to show her that he is grown up and says "I'm sorry I was rude to you, but I still stand by my point that I have genuine feelings for Miranda and want to carry on my relationship with her." He thinks he is doing it well enough, judging by her moderately impressed look, showing that she approves of how he is being mature.

Still, Kathy doesn't like the idea of her brother being in a sexual relationship with an older woman, especially one in a position of power over them. Hence she is making her stance clear when she tells him "It is still wrong since there is a huge power imbalance here. You might legally be an adult now but you are still a teenage boy and nowhere near on the same level as a full fledged adult woman. Please think about this again, Alex. It's not a really good idea to keep on dating her." She looks at him with pleading eyes and he shakes his head.

"I won't because I'm already sure about her now. I love her and nothing else in the world matters," he tells her as he leaves the house. Alex then realizes that he just admitted out loud that he loves Miranda. It is the first time that he has done this., but he knows it to be true and isn't afraid to admit it anymore. She is the first and only love of his life. Alex will tell her this when he gets to meet her, which is in just about fifteen minutes. He gets to the restaurant a few minutes ahead of time and waits for her to turn up.

She eventually does, holding a water bottle. The gorgeous blonde kisses him and whispers next to his ear "I filled the water bottle with my piss before I left home today. I want you to drink it right here, baby." Hearing this turns him on like crazy. Alex knows that this is meant to be degrading, but he has already let her degrade his cock with her pussy before, making him as hers. So why not? This could be pretty fun. "Are you going to do it for me slut?"

Alex nods, taking the water bottle. He then removes the cap. Staring at the yellow water inside, he lifts it up and takes a sip. Finding that he likes the sour taste, the boy eagerly drinks a lot of it in one gulp, swallowing it all down his throat. "Your piss tastes amazing," Alex says, handing the water bottle back to her. Then they order their food and chat about their day as they wait for the dishes to arrive. He decides he is going to tell her that his sister knows about them. When he does so, she looks a little bit concerned.

Miranda realises that she has negatively impacted the siblings' relationships and feels slightly guilty. But she really wants to be with Alex, so she pushes the thought aside briefly. It then resurfaces again and she struggles to cope with it, before saying "Do you resent me for this? For making things difficult between you and Kathy? I could understand it if you do. Your sister is kind of right to be so concerned for you." She holds his hand gently, looking up into his eyes. He feels love fill his heart and smile back gently.

The boy leans over to kiss her on her forehead tenderly, making her go slightly red. Then he leans back into his chair with a shy smile on his face. "I will fight my own sister to be with you if I have to. I'm old enough to make my own choices now. I have been for a while but I guess I only realised it when you came into my life," he tells her. "I promise I won't let Kathy stand in the way of us. I will make sure that she can accept our relationship. One day she will understand."

He enjoys his lunch with her a lot. It's good to go out and have dates and spend time together without it all being about sex. They can really connect on a greater level and bond. He knows that he is already in love with her but he isn't sure if she feels the same way about him yet or not. It is something he really wants to find out soon, but he isn't ready to ask her that yet. Not today. Today he just wants to spend time with her and hang out at her place after they've spent enough time here at the shopping mall together.

Once the meal is over, she takes him back to her house. During the car ride, they listen to her favourite songs. She made a playlist to enjoy with him, consisting of all the most romantic songs she knows. It seems to be working, setting up a perfect atmosphere as they drive past some great scenery together, enjoying the view as they go. The older woman also perfumed her car along with her own body. Miranda is using the scent she knows he likes after having tested it on him before earlier on, in order to put him at ease.

When they arrive, she quickly takes the boy to her room. There, she makes him lie down on the floor. He looks up at her in confusion as she takes her skirt and panties off, showing off her hairy pussy proudly. "Do you want to drink my piss straight from the source this time, baby?" she asks him seductively. "You can open your mouth and let me use you as a toilet slave. I'll be pissing right in your mouth and you'll feel my pee hit the back of your throat. Tell me if you want that. I'll still do it to you if you don't want me to."

Alex eagerly nods. "I'd love to have you pissing in my mouth." He was never excited when the evil girls in his school did this to him but with Miranda there is a certain appeal to the act. He opens his mouth as wide as it could go. She smiles and begin to piss in his mouth. The woman controls her pissing well and most of her urine enters Alex's mouth in streams, quickly filling it up and then spilling out onto his face. Once she's peed a lot in his mouth she then directs her pissing onto the rest of Alex's face.

After she's emptied her bladder, she puts her underwear back on and sits down on the couch. Alex joins her and gives her a sweet smile. She is pleased with how obedient her boyfriend is, to do that for her without any protest at all. "That was so wonderful of you. I didn't think you would be so willing to do it for me," Miranda says. Alex shyly blushes as she wraps her arms around him and rests her head on his shoulder. "I'm definitely going to piss in your mouth again, baby. God I love the power I have over you so damn much."

Alex looks at her. He could feel that this is the right time. It would really be perfect to tell her about his love for her right now. They've been together for a month now. It's making him incredibly nervous since he never confessed to a girl before but he mentally prepares himself for it. "I love you, Miranda," he says. You could hear a pin drop after his words. It's all so quiet. There is not a single sound in the house right now. Not a sound at all. "I don't expect you to feel the same way right now but I want to know that this relationship is going somewhere."

Miranda is at a loss for words. She does not know what to say. The leggy parole officer knows that she deeply cares for her sweet boyfriend. But does she love him? She can't say for sure at this point in their relationship. "I am touched by your feelings but I'm not sure if I can tell you I love you yet. I am very serious about our relationship though. I want you to know that. Even if we did start of a bit unconventionally, I do care about you a lot and want to be with you for a long time."

Alex nods, accepting this. He lets her kiss him and leans against her body as they sit together on the couch. The boy is more than fine with waiting. It would truly make those three words all the more meaningful when she says them if she really means it and isn't just saying it to make him happy. He then kisses her back, submitting to her, yielding completely. She means more to him than anybody else can. He knows that he will always love Miranda, no matter what.

After they watch a movie together, he gets up and prepares to leave her home and go back to his. Just being here with her made his day wonderful. He could not think of anything else he'd rather do than be with Miranda. "I have to get going now, baby." Then the boy gets up and leaves the house, and heads back to his own place. He couldn't believe he had somehow gathered enough courage to tell Miranda that he loves her. Sure, she didn't say the same thing back but they are slowly getting there.

When he is back home, Alex gets into the shower and relaxes on the couch in his room. He finds himself thinking of her pissing in his mouth and gets hard. The boy starts jerking off. Alex moans as he thinks of how much better Miranda's piss tastes than the bitches who used him. She is also so much stronger and more powerful than them. Her scent alone is an aphrodisiac to him, turning the boy on like crazy, making him more aroused than anything else can. She made him her whore and he is happy with that. Soon he erupts in a massive explosion, firing strands of cum into the air.

The boy quickly wipes himself clean with some tissues and then goes into the bathroom to wash his hands clean, so that he could have some fruit. He always like to eat a banana once a day since it helps him get firmer erections.

.....

Miranda finds herself dealing with a serious problem. The attractive blonde is usually a very confident person. But now she feels lost, not knowing what to do. She realises now that she does love Alex. She really should have said that earlier. But it's okay, since he told her he can wait for her. He is a kind, gentle boy who understands and wants to be with Miranda, and she knows she can't let him get away. Alex means way too much for her to do that. For him, she is willing to be very selfish. She was already selfish when she blackmailed him into fucking her just two days after meeting for the first time.

There is just one little problem remaining. Even if Alex said he is willing to fight his sister for her, Miranda knows how much Kathy means to him. She doesn't want to be the reason he falls out with his older sister, so she decides to go talk to her face to face. Maybe by doing so, she might be able to gain Kathy's respect. The blond chuckles to herself as she drives there. As a parole officer, she has never thought about gaining a convict's respect before. But this is different, very different. Kathy's the big sister of the love of her life, and she doesn't want to screw up.

Once she's at their place, she knocks on the door. Alex is in school right now, meaning that Kathy is at home by herself. When Kathy opens the door, she is surprised to see Miranda standing there. The parolee frowns, not very pleased by the gorgeous blonde's arrival. But she can't be too rude or she might be locked up again, despite the fact that her brother is keeping the hot parole officer satisfied. "What do you want?"she asks Miranda carefully, trying not to agitate her too much. She has learnt to control her temper better.

For the first time, Miranda is the slightly nervous one. But she manages to hide it well, knowing that showing any signs of weakness now could be detrimental to her efforts. No, she has to be in control of the situation. She has to be strong. So Miranda looks Kathy straight in the eyes, standing up straight. The golden haired beauty then says "It's about your brother." Miranda looks into her eyes with resolve, deciding that she is not going to back down. She will get her point across and do her best to gain acceptance, and if at the end of the day Kathy still doesn't accept her, then so be it.

Kathy instantly panics. She has had a low opinion of her blonde bombshell of a parole officer since the day she saw her flirting with Alex and now she is afraid that Miranda might have hurt him or something. Why else would she be so nervous? Her teeth grind together and she manages to look menacing to Miranda, despite being shorter and less muscular. "Did you do something to hurt him? I swear, if you hurt my little brother, I'll put you through a kind of suffering you could only imagine now. Your training won't save you from me."

The stacked blonde quickly shakes her head. She looks and is incredibly offended. No way would she ever hurt her Alex. Miranda would rather die than do that. She can understand why Kathy would be worried though. If she has a teenage brother who is getting laid by an adult woman she might be concerned about it too. "It's nothing bad. I wanted to tell you that I love him and want to spend forever with him. He is a kind, wonderful boy who is so sweet. He makes me feel special with the way he looks at me. He makes me feel like I'm at the centre of his universe, the way he is the centre of mine. I want you to approve of us but I'd still be with him even if you don't."

This seems to work as Kathy's gaze softens. She is still pretty angry about the whole thing but seeing that this woman is willing to stand up for her relationship with Alex, the protective big sister must admit that she is serious enough. Kathy sighs. It seems that her little brother might have picked the right woman to be with after all. "Okay, I approve of you and him. Just please don't kiss or display affection around me, okay? He is still my baby brother."

Miranda is now elated beyond words. She surprises herself and Kathy by giving her a massive hug. Kathy awkwardly returns it, and the two women know it will be sometime before they get used to this. But that's okay, because they have a lot of time ahead of them. they can slowly get used to being around each other more often, for Alex. "Oh, thank you so much! I promise I will take really good care of him. I won't let you down, Kathy. I really want. Thank you for letting me be with Alex."

Now Kathy smiles. Even though it is a small one, it is still a smile. This morning she didn't think that she would be giving her blessings to the relationship. But now she sees that Miranda is the perfect woman for her brother. "It's okay," she says to her parole officer in a soft tone. She sounds way friendlier now than she ever did before. "I'm so sorry I was so stubborn and didn't accept you earlier. You have to understand. I've always been so protective of my brother, but it is only because I love him so much. I just don't want him to get hurt. Only, now I realise that what will hurt him the most is if I won't accept his relationship with you."

The two of them embrace once more. Miranda can feel tears of happiness in her eyes as she is finally accepted. The tough woman hasn't cried ever since she was six years old and is surprised by the tears in her own eyes but doesn't think much of it. "I will always do my best to make him happy. You can count on that," she promises her future sister in law, before stepping back from their hug after several seconds of it. "I have to go home now but we should hang out again some time soon, right? Bye."

As she heads back to her own place, she begins to feel even happier, thinking of how much better her relationship with Alex can be, now that they have Kathy's approval. There is nothing left for them to worry about now. Everything will go very well. She parks her car and gets inside her house, quickly going to the kitchen to make herself lunch. Miranda is extremely hungry right now and really eager to get something in her stomach.

She needs the energy since Alex will be coming over soon and she plans on riding his dick hard. Her cunt is soaked and she quickly rubs one out, thinking about her cute boyfriend's face as she plays with her pussy. It doesn't take very long before she climaxes, gushing her pussy juices all over the place. Miranda thinks about cleaning up but then realises that Alex has a tongue for a reason. He can clean it all up for her when he gets here, which should be any minute now.

And he does finally arrive at her place, just ten minutes after she finished herself off. The boy kisses her tenderly and then follows her to her bedroom, where she makes him sit down next to her. She looks at him with seriousness in her eyes. "We have to talk," Miranda says to her lovely boyfriend. Her eyes sparkle with warmth as she looks at him. "It's very important, baby. It is something I should have said to you a few days ago." She holds his hands in hers and refuses to let go, no matter what.

Alex feels his cheeks redden. Panic is now filling his heart. He's been told that the 'We have to talk' rarely leads to anything good and is now worrying she might be breaking up with him. His concern is visible on his face as he asks her "What is it? Tell me, darling. I want to know." He hopes that it is something very good rather than something really bad. Even moderately good would be fine with him. Just as long as it isn't any sort of bad news. Alex doesn't know if he will be able to handle getting dumped by the love of his life or not.

Miranda could guess why he's freaking out and quickly tells the teen "Don't worry, baby. I'm not breaking up with you. I didn't blackmail you into our relationship just to dump you like this." He sighs in relief. "I wanted to tell you that I love you, Alex. I love you so much and I keep loving you more every day, if it's even possible." Alex has never felt happier before in his entire life, and he throws himself into her arms for a huge hug. His face shows nothing except for pure, unadulterated joy. She loves him! This is way better than anything that he could have hoped for, and he sure as hell is grateful for it.

"Now, I have something for you to do," she tells him, before getting up. She is now pointing at the spot on the couch where she sprayed her womanly fluids. "I want you to clean the area with your tongue." Alex nods, getting on his knees and whipping his tongue out. He starts licking immediately, enjoying the taste of his older girlfriend's nectar on the leather. It is so amazing and he could keep on licking and licking at it for hours if he wants to. And he wants to do that, but unfortunately he can't.

"Seeing you do that made me horny. I want you to come here and eat me out until I cum all over your face," Miranda tells the boy. He crawls towards her and yanks her booty shorts down with his teeth, his lips coming into contact with her full bush. Alex kisses her thick pubic hair and then licks her pussy lips, sticking his tongue inside it. The whore is enjoying this almost as much as his girlfriend. He recognizes that his place is beneath her, to serve forever as her sex slave.

Soon, she orgasms, crying out loud as she coats his face with her thick juices. The older woman kisses him, tasting herself on his lips. "Wonderful, darling. I can't tell you how happy I am that I finally managed to tell you my feelings. I promise to make up for all the lost time," she says. "I will allow you to eat my pussy as often as you want." Alex quickly thanks her for solidifying his position as her sex slave, and then joins her on the couch, where the two make out for the next half an hour, rarely stopping and only to take a breath when they do.

12