Parole Officer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of their making out session, the two leave so that they can go to the shopping mall, just like they always do when they are both free. Alex has not gone shopping for leisure before he met Miranda. Now he does so in order to be with her and spend more time together. He finds any activity that allows him to spend time with her to be wonderful. They have ice cream together at the end of the short trip before leaving, with her taking him home. Then she goes back to her own place.

Alex thanks his sister profusely for her support, something that Miranda told him about while they were having their ice cream together. Kathy just smiles and ruffles his hair, telling him all she wants is for him to be happy.

....

Six years later

Miranda is sitting on her bed, glancing at her husband Alex. She smiles softly as she looks at his cute sleeping form, curled up next to her. He still looks as adorable as he did when she first met him. The older woman leans over and kisses his eyelid before standing up. She combs her blonde hair carefully. Then the woman goes to brush her teeth in the bathroom, taking good care of her physical appearance, just like she always did. She still looks perfect even now, almost twenty years past her teen years. Satisfied with her appearance, she leaves the bathroom and exits the bedroom she shares with her husband.

She then goes into the living room to get some ingredients out, so that her husband can cook breakfast when he is up. Miranda walks into her daughter's bedroom next. Her five years old Tara means the world to her. The golden haired little girl is still lying peacefully there. She bends down to kiss her cute daughter's forehead. The protective mother stands there watching until she wakes up with a yawn. Miranda smiles at how adorable her little daughter is. She lifts her up gently and cradles her in her strong, muscular arms, holding Tara close.

"Good morning, sweetie," Miranda says to her. The parole officer's legs are still trembling after using a lot of strength to fuck her husband's brains out last light. She'd gagged him with her used panties to make sure he wouldn't wake their daughter up with his moaning. It worked since he couldn't make too much sound and their daughter stayed asleep, as she checked through the baby monitor she installed in her room. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" she asks gently, rocking her back and forth in her embrace and carrying her outside, before settling her down on her feet. She tickles Tara gently and makes her giggle.

"Yes, mommy," the cute little girl now replies with a grin. "Can I ask you something?" Miranda nods. The tall woman looks at her child dotingly. She never thought she could love anybody this much before. "Aunt Kathy said that daddy is pussywhipped. What did she mean by that?" Miranda almost bursts out laughing but restrains herself well enough. She doesn't want to make her daughter too curious about such things at her age. "Is it something funny? Mommy I want to know what it means! Please." She looks so cute pouting like that that it makes Miranda almost want to tell her the meaning of the word.

"You will know what that word means when you are old enough, sweetie," she says to her daughter and then tells her to sit and wait, while she goes to wake Alex up. She supposed he is kind of pussywhipped, forgiving her after she blackmailed him into fucking her since her pussy feels that good. The woman chuckles to herself as she thinks about how Kathy mentioned it so casually. As she wakes her husband up, she realizes that this is everything she ever wanted. A perfect family with the man she loves and their adorable child.

The End.

12