Parole Officer Home Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came quick, like an explosion inside of her. The heat felt like it might boil my dick. I continued to thrust as more semen poured into her. We were both panting and Michelle seemed to almost spasm with pleasure. As the last of my orgasm came, I stopped thrusting and held myself inside of her, my butt clenching and my pelvis vibrating as I tried to stay still.

Michelle grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her, kissing me. We embraced and made out as I slid my softening, wet dick out of her pussy. As we kissed, my dick flopped against her thigh.

There'd been lots of times with other girls where I'd gotten to this point and then instantly felt a ton of regret, but I felt no regret this time. I looked at Michelle's face and tried to read her emotions. I wanted this to happen but she seemed like she needed it more than me.

I rolled off of her so we were both laying on our backs.

"Wow..." she said. "As good as that was, you know it was wrong, right?"

"We're both adults," I said, shrugging. "Can't we make our own decisions?"

"It's a whole thing, Scott. About, like, preferential treatment and stuff like that too."

"Don't give me preferential treatment. Throw me back in jail whenever you want to."

She laughed. "Alright... Don't worry, I won't. I mean, no. I will if you violate your parole. But you're a good man, so you'll probably stay clean." Her fingers wandered down to my cock and she stroked it idly.

"I do some dirty things from time to time," I said, grabbing one of her boobs.

"Well, next time I come here, you're obligated to tell me about it."

"Maybe next time I can show you."

This is really a story of how to get your parole officer to visit a lot more often.


12