The Donor

Story Info
Alice and Helen want a baby, but they'll need a donor...
4.3k words
4.49
38.7k
91

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers

"I hear everything you're saying," Alice said, trying to keep the exasperation from her voice as she set the tines of her fork down next to the pasta on her half full plate. "But if this isn't the right time, then there's never going to be one." This wasn't the first time she'd had this argument with her wife, but with any luck it might be the last. Please God let it be the last, she prayed silently.

"Listen," Helen countered, noticing she'd let her voice get a little loud for such a public place and lowering it slightly, "I know that we're not getting any younger. I'm turning 32 soon--" The restaurant was full and with the crowd came a dull roar of conversation, but even so, Helen always worried that someone else might hear their business. Alice didn't care if the whole world knew though, so long as they finally found some middle ground.

"I'm only 27," Alice countered, "This isn't about my biological clock--"

"No," Helen started again, interrupting her partner. "This is about bringing life into the world, and before we do that, we need to be absolutely sure that we can provide the kind of life for them that they deserve."

"And how do we do that?" Alice asked. "What would we have a year from now that we don't already have today."

"Well, the forty thousand for in vitro to start," Helen said, quickly enough to betray how often this line had killed this conversation in the past. "You know that our health insurance isn't even going to put a dent in those bills, honey." Lately every time they had this conversation it came down to this sticking point, but this time Alice had an answer. They both made good money, but if they wanted to keep saving up for a condo, then they wouldn't be able to afford a baby until she was like forty.

"I was thinking maybe we could go for a cheaper option," Alice said, after a moment of delay. She could see the skepticism radiating off her wife, but as soon as Helen opened her mouth to give her another sarcastic comment, she talked over her. "We could find a guy and just do it the old-fashioned way."

"We could what?" Helen asked, shifting from skeptical to hostile almost instantly, "With a man?"

"Well, I'm not asking you to fuck him," Alice sighed. She could tell that she'd already lost this fight as she watched Helen's face turn to stone.

"Who did you have in mind," Helen asked finally after fuming for a few seconds.

"Well, since I want our baby to look like you as much as me..." Alice said, stalling for time, "I was thinking..."

"I'm not going to like your answer, am I?" Helen asked, seeing through the delay.

"I thought that Matthias would be a good--" Alice started.

"Matt? Are you serious?" she said, momentarily loud enough that people at other tables turned to see what they were talking about before returning to their own conversations.

"Listen, I know that you don't like him but--" Alice tried to rebut her partner.

"I don't like him?" she asked skeptically. "That's a hell of understatement. The man is a snake."

"You can't prove that, and neither can I." Alice said. "You're being unfair. You don't like him because he asked you out that one time, but he's always been very nice to me."

"Ask me out?" Helen sputtered, "The man wouldn't take no for an answer until we kissed in front of him just to stop him from hounding me, don't you remember?"

"I remember how much I loved kissing you," Alice said, smiling as she reached out her hand to hold her partner's in an attempt to smooth over the mood. "He just checks all the boxes. He's Greek, tall, handsome, smart, and most of all fertile. Everyone knows how he knocked up poor Elizabeth and had to pay for that abortion and--"

"Can we talk about this later?" Helen asked, "I'd rather talk about anything besides letting that scumbag knock up my beautiful partner." After that she turned her attention back to her food until the tension started to wane. The conversation the rest of the night was still very cool but focused on any topic but this one. It saddened Alice that they fought about this so much, because really, it was the only thing they fought about, but they did it so often that sometimes it seemed inescapable.

They went to bed that night without much talking, and though Alice tried to hold Helen, she turned away making it clear she still needed more time to brood. Alice tried to be understanding about it. She was the quiet brooding type often enough herself, but this was an issue they had to solve together. Afterall, children weren't a choice in Alice's mind. They were something she'd wanted since she was very young - even before she'd known she was a lesbian, and it wasn't something she could give up just because things weren't quite right.

Alice decided to let the topic rest for a while and focused on work for the next few weeks until surprisingly Helen brought up the topic one day out of the blue while they were out for a walk.

"So I talked to Matt," she said out of the blue, letting the statement just hang there while Alice looked at her stunned.

"You did?" Alice asked, suddenly exasperated. "What? Why would you do that?"

"Because if he was going to be the father of our children, I had to work some things out with him." Helen answered cryptically.

"Oh yeah, and what did he say?" Alice asked, almost afraid of the answer, even as her heart was singing with joy at the thrill of it all.

"He said a lot of things," Helen answered, "But all that matters is that I told him that if he did anything to hurt you I would fucking kill him, and I'm pretty sure he believed me."

"Darling," Alice sighed, "You're going to scare him off."

"I doubt it," Helen responded, smiling, "Because he said he'd do it."

"He did?" Alice asked, not quite believing what she was hearing.

"He did," Helen agreed, stopping to hug her partner tightly. "But more importantly he agreed to all my conditions."

"Conditions?" Alice asked.

"Shhhhh," Helen responded, "All that can wait. Don't ruin the moment. We're going to be parents!" Alice smiled, tearing up as she hugged Helen even tighter. She was right. The details could wait. This moment was too important to ruin. Instead, they just stood there like idiots in the park, hugging each other for dear life.

After that things started to move quickly. So quickly that Alice's head spun whenever she thought about it. They had sit downs with the lawyers to make sure that everyone understood their rights. They met with doctors to get checked out. And of course, they met with Matthias to discuss the plan. For his part he'd been very reasonable and signed all the paperwork renouncing his parental rights without a hiccup. His only demand was that to make sure the baby was healthy he wanted Alice to take prenatal vitamins for a month before she started trying. She thought that this request was very reasonable and neither her nor Helen had any issues with it, until one day a box showed up with the pills.

The pills were name brand and unopened, so they were nothing out of the ordinary. What was unusual though was that in addition to the bottle for her he'd also included a bottle of normal multivitamins labeled "for Helen." A note included in the box said that he wanted to make sure she didn't feel left out so he got each of them some vitamins to make sure they were as healthy as possible.

"I'm not taking those," Helen said as soon as she saw the note. "I told you, I'm not playing any of his stupid little games."

"Awwww," Alice sighed, pretending to be wounded, "He just wants to make sure you feel included. Besides" she added after pulling the note out and pointing out a line, "You have to, because he told me that I have to make you do it, and I'm not letting you give up on this family yet."

All the fighting over this minor disagreement did, was devolve into a particularly hot make out session though, and for next three weeks they both dutifully took their vitamins while they monitored for the start of Alice's ovulation window. Thinking about it made her heart pound like crazy. That was doubly true after she sent Matthias the text. Wednesday, the day after tomorrow was going to be the night. Suddenly even though she'd never been more excited, she was terrified. In less than 48 hours she was going to have sex with a man for the first time. She might be pregnant by the end of the week. She spent the next couple days in a daze, thinking about all the ways her life was about to change.

Then suddenly the big day was upon them both. They both took the day off work and got mani-pedis before a relaxing massage and then a romantic dinner. This time Helen made Alice skip the wine while she indulged. She joked that while it wasn't good for the baby, it was great for her nerves as she watched a man fuck her beautiful partner. Alice thought it was a bit early to prevent her from taking the edge off but wouldn't deny Helen anything today - not even these little power games. It would be awfully ungrateful of her after she was finally giving her what she'd always wanted.

At the time that Matthias was supposed to come over after he got off work though, Alice started to get nervous. She didn't question whether or not she wanted this. She was sure of that at least. She wanted to be pregnant, it was just the impregnation that gave her pause. She'd never been with a man, and even with her partner in the room, she still worried she might have a bad experience. As the minutes ticked by, she began to resent more and more that her wife had denied her the opportunity to take the edge off with that glass of wine.

Then suddenly there was a knock, and it was too late to change her mind. Alice rushed into the bedroom, leaving her partner to handle the pleasantries and go over the rules again while Alice stripped naked and put on an ankle length nightgown. Helen must have really been worried that her beautiful lesbian lover was going to become bisexual after all this, because she'd made an awful lot of rules. No foreplay. No kissing. No positions but missionary. No toys or lubes. In the end, it seemed to her like Matthias was going to get all the pleasure, and all she was going to get was the cum. Honestly if this was the only time she was going to fuck a guy she would have preferred to try a few things, but she respected her lover's wishes too much to push back on this point, so while Helen was still going over the rules with the man that was going to be the father of her children, Alice lay there in bed wearing only a thin white nightgown lightly playing with her clit to get wetter while she waited for her imminent date with destiny.

When they both finally entered the bedroom a couple minutes later, Helen sat in the corner and watched while Matthias started to strip. One of Helen's rules had been no unnecessary talking, so he only gave her a lopsided smirk rather than tell whatever joke or line he was obviously thinking of while he got naked. As the clothes came off, she saw he was every bit as handsome as she'd expected, if you were into that sort of thing. The hours he put in at the gym doing whatever martial art it was he practiced had obviously paid off. As masculine as he looked, she was sure he had no problem getting women into bed even when they weren't lesbians trying to conceive. She was just grateful that he was actually hard after the lecture Helen had given him on the rules; she would have been mortified if the first and probably only man that was ever likely to fuck her had problems getting it up.

As he mounted the bed and pulled her ankles apart so he could approach her sex though, Alice's heart started to pound like she was having a panic attack. She swallowed hard as he spread her legs, inadvertently pulling her nightgown up just enough that she could feel the cool breeze across her slick slit. "Are you ready?" he asked finally, when he was practically on top of her. "It's not too late to change your mind."

Alice forced herself to smile past her nervousness, appreciating his conscientiousness. "Ready? I've been waiting years for this moment. I-- ahhhhh"

He chose the moment she was talking to press into her pussy even as he leaned over her on one elbow, catching her off guard at the sudden intense sensation of being penetrated. She'd had plenty of toys bigger than him, and she and Helen owned a few strap ons that they used now and then, but there was something different about the real thing as half of his cock slipped into her in a single motion. Two long slow thrusts later he bottomed out inside of her fertile pussy, grinding his pelvis against her in a way that made her gasp from the sensation.

"Mmhhhmmm... Warn a girl next time." Alice chided gently as he lay there giving her time to adjust to his girth before he started fucking her properly.

"But wouldn't that be unnecessary talking?" he asked, pressing his dick in just a little deeper to press against her cervix in a way that made her squirm.

"Does that mean you need a minute before we start this properly," he asked quietly after a moment of silence.

"Please," Alice purred, surprised to find she didn't hate it as he started to move inside of her finally. It wasn't likely to be in her top ten sexual experiences or anything, but she could see the appeal as he started sliding in and out of her with slowly increasing force.

Matthias fucked her for a couple minutes, before he finally paused and turned to look at Helen. "You know, this would go a lot faster if you'd let me grope her tits or something. This is nice but it's almost clinical, you know? And not in a hot kinky way."

Alice had been enjoying the sensations radiating from her pussy, but she knew she'd never cum from this, not even if he could keep it up for hours, which she doubted. She hadn't stopped to think that maybe he wouldn't be able to cum from just this either though. It made sense now that she thought about - sex was just as much mental as it was physical for both sexes. "I don't mind," Alice chimed in, hesitantly, "If that's what he needs to... you know..."

Helen looked at them both for a long moment, obviously displeased that she was being ganged up on like this. Alice rolled her eyes internally; sure she was going to hear about this later. "Fine," she said at last, "But don't be too rough. Just do what you need to do so you can get off."

Matthias gave Alice a mischievous smile and a wink and then wordlessly pulled her nightgown up to her neck and started to grope her beautiful breasts. She flinched at the sensation as he started to gently molest first one and then the other while he started fucking her again. She surprised at the world of difference it made as she felt the color rising in her cheeks as he started fucking her again. Before the pleasure had felt so distant, but now that he was gently twisting her left nipple between his fingertips the fucking had taken on an air of sensuality that she craved. Matthias came a minute later, bottoming out inside her as he shot his load into her waiting pussy. She didn't cum, but she did have to bite her lip to suppress a few moans towards the end because she'd really started to get into it.

There was no time to enjoy the afterglow, because as soon as he finished cumming he got off of her. That was another rule: get off as soon as you get off. Helen was there waiting with a pillow to prop up her hips so all that sperm stayed where it would do the most good, while the man that put it there got dressed and left the two women alone to share that tender moment together.

"Did it hurt?" Helen asked anxiously. "You seemed uncomfortable towards the end there."

"No, I was just nervous, and I wanted it to end," Alice lied. The last thing she wanted to do was make her partner think she was going straight on her. No matter how much she enjoyed it, it wouldn't do to let Helen find that out.

They cuddled like that for another hour, before taking a sensual shower to wash the stink of man off of her beautiful body, as Helen put it, and then they went to bed. Helen fell asleep right away, but Alice lay awake for half an hour wondering if she was pregnant already or not. Deep inside her there was an egg, and ten million sperm cells were searching for it. The idea that it was only a matter of time made her shiver with anticipation. She also anticipated the day after tomorrow of course. They weren't just going to hope that she got knocked up on the very first try. That would be ridiculously naive. They'd decided that he should inseminate her every other night for the week she was ovulating to make sure they had the best odds, so she was going to get fucked at least two more times. That would double if they had to try again next month.

As Alice fell asleep, she idly wondered if she'd grow to love getting fucked if she had to endure it another dozen times. The next two times they had sex were much the same as the first. They were quiet, formal affairs, sone under the watchful supervision of her partner and as boring as possible. With each fuck though, Matthias got a little better at learning her body, and that made it a little harder to hide that she was enjoying it. By the end of the third fuck, she was whimpering a little and on the edge of orgasm when he finally blew his load in her pussy. She was very conflicted about it. On the one hand she was glad that she hadn't cum on a man's dick in front of her wife, but on the other she was disappointed that she hadn't gotten to experience it. If he'd succeeded in knocking her then she'd probably never have another chance.

She needn't have worried though. A couple days later, he dropped by unexpectedly while Helen was at work. He'd come by on the pretext of dropping off another month of vitamins just in case, but that hadn't stopped him from flirting with her the whole time. She enjoyed the attention but mostly fended him off, at least until suddenly he said, "I have to be honest with you Alice - I feel bad. I don't think we got it done this week, so we're probably going to have to do this all over again next month."

"So that means you'll have to fuck me all over again?" she asked, mocking him. "I'm sure that's terrible for you - just awful, right?"

"Well as much as I love having sex, what we're doing is barely sex," he answered, "Helen means well with her rules. I get that. She doesn't want us to get attached--"

"Because she's my partner and I love her more than breathing," Alice chimed in, trying to head off whatever game he was playing.

"And you're completely in love with her," he agreed, "but what we're doing is missing something, and I think Helen is going to take it personally if she has to watch you fuck me too many more times."

"What are we missing?" she asked, suddenly curious. He was right about one thing: the fewer times Helen had to watch her get fucked, the better. She definitely wasn't taking it well.

"Orgasms," he said simply.

"Orgasms?" she laughed, "You've cum enough for both of us I think."

"Female orgasms increase the odds of getting pregnant," he said, taking a step closer to Alice. "If you're serious about getting knocked up I need to make you cum once or twice..."

"I thought that was a myth," Alice said. "I heard that--" She didn't get to finish though before Matthias silenced her with a kiss. She struggled, trying to pull away, but he followed her step for step, and when he finally broke the kiss seconds later, it was only to lift her up onto the countertop.

"Matt," she gasped, "What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure you cum for once," he said, reaching under her skirt to pull off her panties.

"But Helen - she's not here," Alice stammered. She was deeply conflicted. On the one hand, this sort of passion turned her on more than she thought she'd been capable of with a man, but on the other this was wrong. She was betraying her partner by going outside of their agreement.

Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,393 Followers
12