Part 02: Marla's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her hair as she contentedly sucked my cock inside her warm mouth. Then I asked in a low voice, "Am I your boy toy?"

She nodded yes, emphatically, and slurped away.

"Then are you my little love slut?" I asked.

She nodded again and moaned with her lips wrapped around my pole. Pulling off, she played along, murmuring," Oh yes, master. I'm your love slut. Take me anytime, anywhere, any way it pleases you," and engulfed the head for more slurping and sucking.

Pulling off, she looked up and asked, "Can I make you cum in my mouth?"

I surprised her by pulling my hard meat from between her lips with a pop and said, "No. Not yet. Stand up."

Breathing heavily, she stood to face me and wiped her lips. She reached down and lightly held my pole, watching me in anticipation. Then, she began softly stroking my hardness and leaned against my chest, murmuring, "I want to taste your cum, master."

I pretended not to notice as I surveyed the house. Getting an idea, I said, "Not just yet. I want to fuck you now. Into the dining room with you, my little love slut!"

She giggled and began to scurry that way, but not before I gave her a light swat on the butt to help her along. "Ooh!" she tittered gleefully.

I followed her into the dining room where she awaited my next order. Standing near the expansive dining room table, I pointed to it and said, "Over here."

She came to me, smiling excitedly.

"On the table," I commanded and helped her up, adding, "Now, lean back and hold still."

She lay back on her elbows watching me. She tried to hold still, but couldn't help herself from swaying her hips when I bent to inhale the musky scent of arousal that had soaked into her panties and darkened the pale green silk.

She raised her butt compliantly when I told her to lift it up and I slid her damp underwear off. Casting them onto the table after a deep inhale of her arousing scent, I held my stiff cock at her opening. Holding still was impossible for her and she writhed impatiently to reach it.

"Stay still," I repeated and pressed the head of my rigid member against her tight opening. I grabbed her ankles and coaxed her spread legs straight up into the air. Holding them against my chest and torso, I caressed her calves and thighs as I pushed my helmet against her moist slit. She sighed at the feel of my manhood probing her opening, spreading her labia.

"You want this?" I asked.

"Yes, so much," she breathed.

Holding her legs up, I pushed deeper into her moistness, eliciting a gasp with each short thrust. When half my length was inside her, I asked her, "Feel good?"

She nodded and whimpered, "Yes, so good."

"Tell me what you want, Marla," I said as I slowly drew out and held still with just the pulsing head inside her opening.

"I want you in me," she cried and squirmed for more. "All of you. Please!"

"And what else?"

"I want you to fuck me, master," she whimpered.

"You want me to fuck you?"

"I need you to fuck me," she cried. "Please fuck me, master! Fuck me so good like you do!"

Satisfied with her reply, I began to work myself all the way into her tightness. With each stroke I inched deeper, to the sounds of her squeaks and gasps, until I was buried to the hilt. When I was fully embedded in her depths, she breathed in sharply at the pressure.

Letting out the held breath, she sighed and said, "Oh God, Will, I mean master. You feel so good inside me."

I held still for a moment, pulsating my rod within her, and together, we reveled in the feeling of my large manhood filling her tight pussy. Setting up a slow rhythm, I began to drag my thick member nearly out before driving back in, each thrust causing her to gasp for air.

"You're very wet inside. You seem to like this," I observed.

"Yes, master. I love it!" she moaned. "Do me sooo good!"

With her legs pointing straight up, she squirmed her butt against my thrusts as I increased my pace and began slamming into her depths. Holding her legs up, I kissed her ankles and feet as I pummeled into her, my abdomen slapping the bottoms of her thighs. The new angle allowed me to touch even deeper parts of her than I had previously reached. She groaned unintelligibly in rapture.

"My hard cock inside your wet pussy feels good, doesn't it, little love slut?" I goaded her as I pumped in and out of her.

"Oh yes! Yes!" she moaned hypnotically. "Love slut," she repeated over and over, trailing off in a whisper, lost in the bliss of our sex.

I pumped away, feeling the beginnings of my release building behind my balls. I thought that I would last until breakfast but it wasn't looking like it. "You want me to cum inside you?" I asked, while secretly hoping I could hold it back.

"Oh yeah!" she encouraged. "Fill me up so good. I can't get enough of... of, oh God, oh yeah, fuck me.... Oh Will... Oh master..."

I continuing fucking her in long strokes, bottoming out with each plunge, while she gyrated and bucked against my thrusts. Reaching under her butt, I raised her higher and she hooked her heels over my shoulders. Whole new sensations from this angle swept over me, carrying me even closer to the brink. Her grunts and panting told me she was close, too.

I slowed to a stop and held her still, just before reaching the point of no return. I remained motionless inside her, willing back my impending release. Gripping her butt, her heels hooked on my shoulders, I listened to her labored breath and stared at her heaving breasts. My pulse pounded in my ears and my cock throbbed inside her.

She panted heavily and pleaded, "Oh God, that feels so good. Please, don't stop! Please, fuck me!"

Just then, thankfully, the oven timer dinged.

Perfect timing, I thought. I needed to hold back and was determined to torture my raven haired love slut, make her beg for more, so I withdrew my cock and eased her gently back onto the table, where she lay panting in her need.

She whimpered, "Oh my God, so close. Mmm, so close."

I leaned down and slowly licked the length of her slit causing her to quiver from head to toe. Planting a final kiss on her puffy labia, I stood and commanded, "That's all for now. Go check on our breakfast."

I held out my hand and guided her off the table to the floor onto wobbly legs. I gave her another quick spank as she ran to the oven, eliciting another squeal.

"You're a naughty master!" she cried tantalizingly over her shoulder. I pulled my boxers back on and took a seat at the table. There were marks left there from the perspiration and oils of her skin on the shiny surface of the mahogany table. Her discarded, damp, pale green panties lay near the middle of the large table like a centerpiece.

Soon she returned from the kitchen, sexily clad on top and nude below her waist, carrying two plates, each one holding a healthy looking wedge of quiche. Aromatic steam rose from them when she set down.

"Real quiche for a real man," she said with a smile, and then asked, "What can I get you to drink?"

"Just water for me, thanks," I replied, and she quickly returned with two large glasses of ice water. I tasted the quiche and found it to be quite tasty. It seemed to be made of fluffy eggs mostly, with lots of different veggies sprinkled throughout. The flaky pie crust was light and delicate. The combination of all of it melted in my mouth.

While I ate, I watched her, following her eyes as they roved my body, naked myself, except for boxers. My resting cock pulsed beneath the thin material, hiding under the fabric which did little to disguise its length and girth. I, in turn, admired every curve of her luscious body as I savored each morsel. She looked delectable, thinly veiled by her sexy teddy, and naked down below. She was staring at the tip of my cock head, which poked out of the bottom of my boxers and she appeared to become lost in pleasant thoughts.

"This is really very good, Marla," I praised her.

She smiled brightly and piped, "Oh, I'm so glad! So glad you like it. You definitely are a real man!" Then she began to devour her own portion.

When we completed the meal, and I had declined a third helping, she resumed her submissive role.

"Now that you've been fed, how can I please you?"

I thought about it and said, "Take me on a tour of the house and I'll decide what comes next." Taking me by the hand, she gave me the grand tour. After seeing the many bedrooms, baths and other rooms in the expansive house, the one that looked best for sex was the master bedroom with its four-posted king size bed.

After touring the upstairs, I stopped in the middle of the spacious hallway and said, "Tell me, who is your master?"

"You are," she said with lowered eyes. "Your wish is my command."

"And who is my love slut?" I pressed.

"I am. Take me, please, master."

"Then go into the master bedroom, stand at the foot of the bed, and wait for me there." She turned on her heels and hustled into her bedroom.

Pausing at the doorway, I removed my boxers and left them on the threshold. My plump cock swayed as I walked past her and crawled onto the bed. After settling onto the firm mattress, I said to her, "Now, take off your bra but leave on the teddy."

Whispering, "Yes, master," she deftly removed her remaining piece of underwear, leaving only the light gauzy fabric now obscuring her pert breasts.

Beckoning her to join me on the bed, I said in a low, breathy voice, "Come. Make me hard."

She crawled up onto the bed staring into my eyes. "Happily," she replied and lowered her mouth to my languishing member. Lifting it with her tongue she drew the head into her mouth, then bathed its length with long licks as it grew before her eyes. She murmured her approval as she felt it swell inside her mouth and stretch her lips.

"Mmm, that feels good. Suck it so good," I encouraged. She began drawing my stiff pole in and out of her mouth. Gripping its base, her eyes seared into mine seductively and she whipped her tongue around the rim before diving onto it and engulfing as much as she could. I smiled back approvingly and let her go on for a while, before deciding I wanted to taste her. too.

"Keep sucking me. Yeah, just like that," I said. "But swing your ass over here so I can taste your sweet pussy while you suck me off."

The girl was very good at taking direction. Without ever letting my knob slip from her mouth, she crawled around sideways until her wet labia were poised just above my face.

"Yeah, suck it nice," I murmured as I gripped her ass checks and lifted my face to her sopping pussy. She widened her legs and lowered her box to meet my reaching mouth. She moaned with delight as I pulled her mound toward my face. My tongue explored her folds and lapped her juices. In between licks, I asked, "Feel good?"

"Oh yeah," she replied amid slurps of my cock. "You're licking me so good. Am I sucking your big, hard cock to your satisfaction, master?"

In between my own kisses and licks, I murmured, "Satisfaction will come soon enough, my little love slut. In the meantime, keep working your magic."

Satisfaction was not far off for her in this position. While I probed her depths with my tongue and sucked on her swollen clit, she moved her lips up and down over my shaft, moaning her pleasure. I couldn't understand her words with my hard meat stuffed in her mouth, but I surely could feel her spasms and jerking when the workings of my mouth on her sex, coupled with my upward thrusts into her mouth, got her twitching uncontrollably and brought her close to a wrenching climax.

Feeling it, I focused my attention on her clit and soon guided her over the brink. She lurched and spasmed and thrashed about, never letting my cock slip from her lips as her powerful orgasm consumed her. A fresh flood of her cum cascaded over my tongue and I lapped her wetness enthusiastically.

With a final shudder, she collapsed onto me, her face nestled at the base of my erect rod, her breasts pressed against my abdomen, her dribbling pussy inches from my face, and she breathed heavily, "Oh my God. That was incredible."

She ran her tongue up the length of my towering manhood. Then, looking back at me through tangled hair, she softly said, "And now, I want to make you cum."

I nodded. "Come to me," I said solemnly and maneuvered her back toward me. I pulled her up into a deep kiss, sharing her own delicious taste with her, just as I smelled my own musk upon her lips. She squirmed so that my pole poked between her thighs and rubbed against her soft mound as our tongues danced. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping my throbbing meat and wriggled.

Breaking our kiss, she said softly, "I want you to cum. How do you want me?"

"Okay," I replied. "Sit on me."

I gently pushed her up and she straddled my hips. Resting one hand on my taut abdomen, she raised herself up. Reaching between her legs, she grabbed my stiff pole and aligned it with her slowly descending pussy. Lowering herself ever so carefully, she purred in ecstasy as my hard cock filled her to the hilt. She seemed to slip into a trance then, softly grinding her mound into mine, her inner walls clenching my rod tightly. She arched her neck and lolled her head around, her long dark hair brushing her shoulders as she whipped it around.

I watched her moving on top of me, listening to her cooing softly. Soon, she began clenching her strong thighs while straddling my hips. With her gaze boring into mine, she raised herself slowly, both of us feeling the suction of her pussy, before dropping back down and impaling herself with a slapping squish. With each downward thrust, she sharply sucked in her breath and I groaned, feeling my load build.

Bucking up into her, I embraced that glorious tingling that told me she would soon get me off. While she rocked against me and caressed my manhood within her velvety walls, I reached up to fondle her heaving breasts tenderly. Desiring a better view of them, I peeled the pale green teddy up and off her. She lifted her arms absently to allow me, but otherwise didn't appear to notice as she ground against me in sexual abandon.

Just as I cast her frilly teddy aside, her phone chirped. We both froze and our bedroom eyes opened widely in surprise. While keeping me embedded, she reached to the bed stand and grabbed her phone. Looking at the screen, she cried, "Oh my God, it's Frank!"

I gasped and said, "Holy crap, don't answer it!"

"I have to!" she exclaimed. "If I don't, he could get worried and send one of his cop buddies over here to check on me!" The ringtone seemed to go on forever. I watched her to see what she would do. Just before it would have gone to voicemail, she answered it and breathlessly said, "Hey Frank! What's up?" Looking down at me, she placed a finger to her lips and mouthed, "Shh!"

Buried to the hilt inside her, I sat up in the bed and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close. As she sat on my lap, I pressed her breasts to mine and leaned in to listen. She locked her heels behind me, pulling me in tighter.

"You okay, Sugar?" I overheard Frank ask. "You sound a little out of breath. Working out?"

"Yeah, I was earlier. Great workout. But just now, you caught me, Frankie baby."

My eyes widened in shock as I heard Frank ask, "Caught you doing what, Sugar?"

She winked at me and replied into her phone, "Oh, I was just playing with one of my toys and was getting a little hot and bothered when you called."

"Ooh, that's hot," he said. "Now don't get me all hard, Sugar. I've got a meeting in a few minutes."

"Yeah? How's it going out there?"

"Better than expected, my love," he exclaimed cheerfully. "That's why I wanted to call you with the good news!"

"What's up?" she asked and squirmed on my hard cock.

I listened to Frank talk while I held her close and rocked her on my lap, barely moving under her, but moving just enough to keep her nice and wet, and me nice and hard. She covered her phone and emitted the tiniest of sighs as she rocked back against me and Frank droned on about how well the deal negotiations had gone.

I increased my pace, being careful to be quiet. The sounds of her whimpering at the feeling of me filling her up, while she listened to her husband on the phone, got me even more aroused. I was starting to think I would unleash my load inside her during their conversation.

Almost adrift in our sexual reverie, barely hearing Frank proudly boast about his negotiating skills, she writhed on top of me as he droned on, "So, things went so well that we're meeting to sign off on everything tomorrow."

"Mmm hmm," she absently responded.

I thrust into her and she squirmed against me as he continued, "I'll host a celebratory dinner with my colleagues tomorrow evening,"

I bucked up into her and she purred, "Ooh, that's goood."

We both froze and looked at each other wide-eyed, however, when he added, "And I'll be home tomorrow night. Three whole days early! Isn't that great?"

She stared at me wide eyed in dismay and puffed out her bottom lip in a pout.

"You there, Sugar?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm here Frankie darling," she collected herself and said with feigned delight. "Oh dear, that's wonderful news! Text me with your flight info, okay?"

"Sure will, Sugar. Now, I have to get into my meeting, so I'll let you get back to your toys. You sound a little distracted. I'll see you tomorrow night. Hugs and kisses!"

"Hugs and kisses," she replied and disconnected the call. Sitting atop me, staring into my eyes, her lower lip trembled. Then she pushed me onto my back and flopped onto my chest, crying, "It's not fair!"

My cock slipped from her and quickly softened at the thought of Frank's news.

She rose from the bed looking disheveled and dejected. "I need a drink," she announced. "Join me for a mimosa?"

"Sure," I replied and she shuffled downstairs to fetch them. She soon returned with a silver tray holding two champagne flutes, a bottle of bubbly, and a pitcher of orange juice. Setting the tray next to the bed, she mixed the delicious combination and handed me one as she crawled up next to me.

There, naked together on her bed, we clinked glasses and toasted. I raised my glass and said, "Well, here's to what little time we have left together."

She raised hers and added, "Cheers to that!"

We both drained our glasses and, setting them aside, she fell into my arms for a series of deep passionate kisses. Entwined on her bed, the tingling sensations from the champagne enlivening our tongues, her hunger was more apparent now than ever. Frank or no Frank, her fervent kissing soon caused my cock to return to full hardness. Feeling it grow between us, she pulled away from our kiss and purred, "We still have the here and now. I want you now."

She rose to a kneeling position and crawled around to face the foot of the bed. Looking back at me through strands of tangled hair across her face, she swayed her butt enticingly and asked, "Will you please do me like this for a while?"

With a smile as my reply, I moved into a kneeling position behind her. Placing the head of my pulsing cock against her opening, I rubbed her sweet behind and said, "Gladly. Are you sure you're ready for more?"

She nodded emphatically, shaking her tangled hair about her. "Yes, so ready." I waited and she leaned into me, moaning, "Give it to me, please."

I remained motionless and continued gently caressing her soft ass cheeks. She pushed backward against my cock but I held her butt firmly. She hung her head and whimpered, "Please, master, I need it so bad."

"You're a good girl, Marla," I praised her and began to ease my hardness into her very slick pussy, pausing as I penetrated her to allow her to catch her breath between every probing inch. She was very tight, but very wet, too. I pushed deeper into her and soon, I was fully embedded in her moist folds. I set up a long, slow in-and-out motion. She leaned back and ground against me. My hands explored her back and continued to caress her sweet ass.