Part 02: Marla's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, so good," she moaned in pleasure as I drew myself in and out of her wetness. While I fucked her steadily, I reached around to touch her clit, which made her twitch. My other hand, traveled between her butt cheeks and lightly pressed against her rosebud, which made her jump.

"Mmm, so nice," she purred as I soothed her sex-starved body in three different ways at once.

I pressed harder against her puckered rosebud, inserting the tip of one finger. She elicited more moans of pleasure, "Ooh yeah, amazing."

I probed inside her with my finger, while the other hand tickled her clit and my cock moved smoothly in and out of her soaking pussy.

"You like this?" I asked as my finger probed deeper.

"Mmm, hmm," she responded, relishing the incredible feelings I was giving her.

I pushed deeper past her puckered opening and asked to be sure, "You sure this doesn't hurt?"

"Nuh unh," she purred. "Feels goood."

"Want to me to try it in here, or keep fucking your pussy?" I offered her the choice.

"Both, please."

"I don't think my cock will fit in here," I said, probing her tight rosebud. "Where do you keep your toys?"

She absently pointed toward the stand next to the bed. Pausing my strokes, I pulled out long enough to reach over and pull open the drawer, where I saw multiple dildos and vibrators.

"Please put your cock back in me," she whimpered. "I need you in me!"

Ignoring her, I asked, "Which one of these is your favorite?"

"The neon green one," she mumbled. "I like that one, but I want you back in me, please!"

Shaped somewhat like a cock, I was happy to see that it was neither longer nor thicker than mine. Holding it up, I asked, "This little thing?"

She arched her back and moved her hand between her legs. As she rubbed her own clit she said, "Ever hear the old saying, 'It ain't the meat, it's the motion?'"

"Yeah, well you're about to get meat and motion!"

"Mmm yeah, give it to me," she moaned.

Resuming my position behind her, I reached into her folds and coated my fingers with her warm juices.

"Please put your cock back in me," she pleaded again, so I slid my rod back into her warm pussy. With my shaft pushing into her wetness, I slathered her rosebud with her own juices. Inserting the tip of the dildo past her puckered opening, she squirmed and gasped at first. Then, her panting and moans rose higher as I inched it in and began to slowly stroke both rods in and out.

"Oh God, Will. I mean, master," she corrected herself. "That feels so amazing. You're gonna... gonna..." and she hung her head and thrashed her hair in ecstasy.

"I'm glad you like it. You did tell Frank you were playing with your toys," I reminded her.

"Mmm," she moaned through her rapture. "I sure am! Sooo nice."

I fucked her tight pussy while I explored her other inner walls with her favorite toy. Pushing it into her, I could feel the pressure of the dildo against my cock embedded within her, through the thin layers of moist tissue that separated the two shafts. I experimented with alternating thrusts and pushing both rods into her simultaneously. She seemed to like the simultaneous technique best and soon began to quiver beneath me.

"Are you gonna cum for me like this, little love slut?" I asked her.

"Yes, master," she moaned. "I am."

I stopped and said, "Did I say you could cum yet?"

"No, but I can't help it. You do me so... Nnngh, you're doing me so goo... mmm, ooh..."

"Okay," I relented. "Cum for me."

Increasing my pace and depth of penetration, I heard her throaty cries increase in volume and felt her begin to shudder and shake. "Nnngh, nnngh..." was all she could say as waves of exquisite pleasure washed over her.

While she trembled in ecstasy and thrashed her hair about, I felt my own release build, delighting in the exquisite feeling of my impending release.

"Gonna cum inside you now!" I rumbled.

"Yes, please," she whimpered. "Cum in me!"

I extracted the dildo and cast it off the bed. Grabbing her hips, I thrust deeply into her a few more times. The added sounds of our flesh slapping was all I could take. I felt my load build to a crescendo and, pulling her tightly against me, I emitted a loud, "Aaagh!" and pumped my hot seed into her quavering pussy.

She cried, "Oh yes, master! Give it to me. Feels so hot inside!"

I continued to pump my jiz into her depths until my own spasms subsided. I pulled out of her and lay back on the bed, spent. Looking back at me through her tangled hair in disarray, she whispered, "Oh yeah."

She slowly crawled around and nestled between my splayed legs, drawing her face to my sticky member. "Now I'll clean you off," she said, began to lick all over my softening erection. She cleaned off all of our combined juices, before nestling back into my arms and resting her head on my chest.

I held her and stroked her raven hair, then said, "You seemed to really enjoy that, Marla."

"Oh, I did, master. All of it. So much!"

"Good," I said. "Me, too. And you can call me Will again.""

After laying together in sweet afterglow for a while, she whispered, "Will? I mean, master?"

"Yes?"

"That was awesome..."she paused, then added, "Did I please you?"

"Totally," I said.

"I loved being your love slut, and will be again any time you want. You know that?"

"Now I do. I'm glad to hear it."

She continued, "But there's one thing I'm wondering about."

"What's that?" I asked.

"With Frank coming home tomorrow night, I wanted to know. Could you go back to being my boy toy for a little while more tomorrow? Frank won't be home 'til late. So I was wondering if we can have breakfast together again tomorrow?"

She's insatiable, I thought to myself, but instead, said, "Sure, baby. What's for breakfast?"

"Whatever you want. What's your favorite?"

"Steak and eggs, toast and fried potatoes, with hot sauce on the side," I told her.

"Your wish is my command," she murmured and snuggled into me.

In moments, she drifted into sleep and I lay there holding her close. There, snuggling on her luxurious bed, listening to the soothing sounds of Marla's satisfied and contented breathing, I gently slipped into dreamland myself.