Part 02 Riley's Question

Story Info
Riley has an important question.
2.8k words
4.71
2.7k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riley!" Vero yelled, "Our car is waiting! We're gonna miss our flight!"

Riley grabbed the box out of his nightstand and pocketed it before heading out of the room and down the stairs. "Our flight isn't for another hour and a half. We're good," he said as he made it through the front door.

"What took you so long?" Vero asked annoyed.

"I needed to pack a few last minute things," he responded.

They climbed unto their rideshare and headed to the airport.

Sure enough they made it through security and to their gate with 15 minutes to spare.

"Do you want to get something to eat before we board?" Vero asked.

"I just want something to drink but if you want to get something that's fine," he replied.

Vero got food and Riley got a soda as they headed back to their gate. They were headed to Colorado to celebrate 2 years of dating. The plan was to do some hiking in the Rocky Mountains and then catch a Rockies game. One of Riley's old college teammates had just gotten called up to play and gave Riley some prime tickets when he found out they would be in town.

Vero squeezed Riley's hand. She was terrible with takeoffs and landings. "We're all good," Riley said. "Besides if it goes down we're too far up now for it to matter," Riley joked.

"Ugh, I hate you," Vero said playfully and punched Riley in the arm.

They spent the flight sharing headphones to watch a movie and played Rummy500 until the pilot announced their landing.

The two got their car and headed to the cabin Riley rented for their trip. The ride was beautiful. Riley had rented a convertible so they put the top down and let the wind whip through their hair. Vero put her head on Riley's shoulder as he drove.

"This is an amazing start to this vacation," she said while marveling at the mountains. "It's so beautiful."

"It is, isn't it," Riley mused. He felt at peace in the presence of Vero and the mountains.

The pictures of the cabin hadn't done it justice. It was at the edge of a cliff and the view was spectacular. They could see lights in the distance but their were no other cabins for miles.

"Dinner's ready," Vero called out of the window to Riley who was sitting on the patio.

"Why don't we eat outside?" Riley asked as he walked through the door.

"I was thinking the same thing," Vero replied.

They finished eating and popped a bottle of wine. When Vero got up to refill her glass she sat on Riley's lap and put her head on his shoulder as they looked out over the scenery. Riley breathed in the scents of Vero and the mountains. Riley put his his hand under her chin and lifted her head. Their lips met and then parted. tongues dancing in each others mouths. The excitement rose and they kissed harder. Riley pulled her head into his. Vero's hand rubbed Riley's chest. He reached up and found a breast. Vero let out a small moan when Riley's finger brushed her nipple. She turned in the chair, straddling Riley now. Riley wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight. Still making out as the sun set over the mountain tops. Vero started rocking back and forth. She could feel Riley's dick hardening and hers began to twitch as well.

Riley grabbed the bottom of Vero's shirt and pulled it over her head, discarding it on the porch that now creaked from their excitement. He took a moment to take in her breasts. They were perfect. Perky with quarter sized areolas and pencil eraser nipples. He grasped the right breast and took the left one in his mouth. Flicking her nipple with his tongue. Vero's hands ran through Riley's hair as she moaned with delight. Her grinding increased. She could feel both of their hard members rubbing against each other. Riley pulled his shirt off, removing his mouth from Vero's breast just long enough to get it over his head. When he went back he took the other breast in his mouth. Vero yelped when his teeth brushed her nipple. Riley's hands found her butt and squeezed.

"Fuuuuu...." Vero moaned. "Riley..."

"Hmm," he mouthed, not stopping sucking Vero's nipple.

"I want you now," she moaned.

Everything they did intensified a little. Vero's hands found the button on Riley's shorts. She undid them and pulled them off. She could see Riley's dick fighting against the fabric of his boxer briefs. 61/2 cut and thick. She had memorized every inch if it over the last two years. She loved hitting the spot were his penis and balls met, he always shuddered and did a cute little moan/laugh when she ran her tongue up it. She saved that for special occasions.

Riley reached out and did the same. Vero stood there in light pink bikini cut panties with a small border of lace around the top. Riley felt his dick twitch when he saw her penis outlined in her panties. Like Vero, he had spent the last two years intimately learning her 5 inch uncut penis. He loved when she arched her back when his tongue found the slit of her head.

Vero kneeled on the chair and kissed Riley on the lips, then the chin, then the neck. She kissed her way down his body, going from kneeling on the chair to the floor in between Riley's legs. She grabbed either side of his boxers and Riley lifted up so she could slide them off. She looked devilishly at Riley and a grin spread across his face. She looked down and in an instant was down to the base of his dick, taking it all in her mouth.

"Holy fuck," Riley moaned

Vero started moving up and down Riley's dick, slowly at first. Her tongue pressed firmly into the underside of his shaft. Riley's hand found her head and his fingers wrapped in her hair. He didn't push, just touched. She felt herself start to leak a little and knew she would cum fast if he played with her. She was so excited. She had never had sex outside like this, where anyone could see her and she loved the thought that somewhere someone was watching her making love to her man.

Vero started dancing her tongue around the head of Riley's penis and put a hand on his shaft. She used the saliva from taking him in to stroke him.

"That's good V," Riley said.

"I'm glad you like it," Vero replied then returned to licking the tip of his dick. Vero could feel Riley start to ever so slightly move his hips into her. She knew he'd be getting close soon. She gripped his shaft a little harder and began stroking and sucking. Riley's breathing got heavier and his moaning deepened.

"Fuck that's good V. Don't stop," he pleaded.

Vero loved when she hit his spots. She quickened her pace and Riley's hips were now rocking harder.

"Don't stop V," he said. "Please don't stop."

He moaned with pleasure and she started to moan with delight. She loved making Riley cum with her mouth.

"I'm gonna cum V," Riley cried out. "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmhmm, mmhmm," Vero repeated, making sure not to change her pace. She felt herself close to cumming without even being touched. She was so turned on by the night.

"I'm gonna cum," Riley repeated again. "I'm gonnaaaa."

With that Riley's body tensed and then he released into Vero's mouth with a shudder. Shot after shot of warm cum came into Vero's mouth, still she kept her pace. She savored every drop.

Riley couldn't take it. He had to have her. She had barely removed her mouth when he lifted her and switched places. He kissed her stomach as he hooked his fingers into her panties and pulled them off.

Riley wrapped his hands around her penis and his lips parted around the tip. Vero was right. As soon as Riley's tongue swirled around the tip she lost control.

"Oh fuck," was all she could get out as she came in Riley's mouth. The first bit dribbled down his chin, but when he realized what was happening he savored every drop. Her cum had always had a slight sweetness behind the salty and he loved the taste.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he cleaned her dick with his mouth.

When he was satisfied he had gotten all of her cum he looked up at her.

"Well that went well," he quipped.

"Ya it did," she replied, reaching out a finger and wiping the escaped cum from the stubble on his chin.

He caught her hand as she pulled away and wrapped his mouth around the finger, sucking it seductively to get all her cum.

"That was fun," Riley smiled.

"Mmhmm," Vero replied. "Now I'm ready for bed."

"Me, too. We've got a nice day of hiking planned," Riley said. His thoughts moving to the box safely packed in his suitcase.

"I'm gonna go pee and head to bed," Vero said. "You coming?" she asked as she gathered her clothes.

"Already did," Riley joked.

"Ugh, you're an idiot," she chuckled as she walked inside.

He stood there naked. He watched her walk away through the screen door. Hips and ass swaying back and forth. He smiled.

"I'm gonna marry you," he whispered as she got to the next room and disappeared from view. He picked up his clothes and followed her inside.

The next day they were up just before the sun rose. Vero wrapped herself in a blanket and curled up in the chair they had played in last night. She watched the sunrise while holding her mug of coffee in her hand. "I want to make love to this view," she thought.

Riley stood at the screen looking at her looking out over the mountains. Her hair was disheveled and ahe was wearing one of his old t shirts she liked to sleep in under the blanket. "Today's the day," he thought. He was already dressed and his fingers were playing with the box in his pocket.

After Vero finished her coffee the two had breakfast, packed their backpacks and got ready to go. They took the car to the lot and stood in line with others waiting for the shuttle that would take them to the trailhead. On the way they saw a heard of elk down in a valley. Vero pointed them out excitedly and snapped a few pictures as they rode on. The shuttle dropped passengers off at several trails. By the time they got to their trail there were only about a dozen people left. Half of which got off. Good Riley thought, the other two couples that got off were an older couple that Riley had hoped would be slow and a couple probably about their age but not in very good shape. Maybe we will get a few minutes alone.

The two began their hike. They passed a lake and their trail followed a beautiful flowing stream for a while. A chipmunk followed them for a while, picking up the sunflower seeds Riley was eating as he hiked.

It was late September but as they walked up the mountain there was snow on the ground. Vero picked some up and threw it at Riley who was standing on a rock looking at the view.

"Real nice," he faked anger. "Could've knocked me over."

"I'll just push you off of you annoy me," Vero joked. She held her hands up mockingly and said, "I don't know what happened officer one minute he was standing there and the next he was tumbling down a cliff."

"Nice," Riley laughed as they moved on.

After a little more than an hour of hiking, they reached their destination. Dream Lake, a spring fed lake at the top of the mountain. It was one of the most beautiful sights either had seen. Riley was thankful that they had left the other two couples behind. They were alone. Vero walked to the edge of the lake and took in the sight, snapping a few pictures. Riley took the box from his pocket and walked up beside her.

"Beautiful isn't it," he said.

"It's perfect," she replied.

"I'm glad you think so," he said as he took her hand and turned her towards him.

"Riley? What?" she asked with a little concern.

Riley took a second to look at her. Hair pulled back tight, her eyes sparkling in the sun. Vero's brow furrowed as she wondered what was happening.

"I love you," Riley started.

"I love you, too," she said.

"I'm glad you think this is perfect. It is perfect. And while we've had our bumps over the last two years, I think we're perfect."

Vero glanced down and saw the box in his hand.

"Riley..." she whispered as she brought a hand to her mouth, tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

"I love you Veronica Isabella Martinez," Riley said as he got on one knee.

"Oh god Riley," Vero said.

Riley removed the ring from the box, gold with a round stone in the center and tiny diamonds along the sides. It the one she casually mentioned she liked a few weeks after they started dating. Riley had gone back and put a deposit on the ring the next day.

He lifted the ring towards her, "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, of course yes," Vero said excitedly, a tear now rolling down her cheek.

She held out her hand and Riley stood up as he placed the ring on her finger. He pulled her in and kissed her tight. Just then they heard clapping. The old couple had caught up with them and waited back as the woman saw what was happening and didn't want to interrupt. Riley and Vero turned and saw the two and laughed and smiled. The couple, Mike and Holly they found out, came up and congratulated them and offered to take pictures. Riley and Vero accepted gratefully. They talked to the couple for a few minutes, exchanging stories of their relationships when Holly finally grabbed Mike by the shoulder and said to give them some time alone now. Vero thanked them for the pictures and they moved on.

Riley and Vero found a large rock to sit on that overlooking the lake. Vero put her head on Riley's shoulder.

"Just when I thought this view couldn't get any better," she raised her hand up and added the ring to the lake and surrounding mountains.

Riley kissed her forehead and put his arm around her. They sat there for a little over an hour taking everything in. They walked back to the trailhead, waited for the shuttle and made their way back to their car. They held hands and said almost nothing on the way back to the cabin. They were both in a daze. Both thinking of the future.

When they got back to the cabin they started making phone calls. Riley called his mom and dad first. His dad answered and when he heard it was Riley all he asked was "yes or no?" When Riley told him yes he yelled to Riley's mom who let out an excited "WOOOHOOO!" in the background. He called his brother who congratulated him and told him not to fuck it up like he almost did in the beginning.

Vero called her parents next. "He asked me to marry him!" she blurted into the phone when she heard her mom's voice. She heard her mom excitedly tell her dad who she heard in the background say, "I told you he was going to do it on this trip," to her mother. Next she called her sister who, through sobs, told her how happy she was for them both....and also that Riley better not fuck it up like he almost did in the first place. A few calls to friends, texts to aunts and uncles and they both fell to the couch exhausted. Riley turned over and laid his head in Vero's lap. She stroked his hair.

"I love you," Riley said.

"I love you, too" Vero replied.

"So any idea when you want to do this?" Riley asked.

"Impatient much?" Vero laughed.

"I'd marry you tomorrow if you asked me," he replied.

"Your mom would be devastated," she said. "Plus, I've always wanted a fall wedding and we just wouldn't have the time to plan it this year."

"So next fall?" Riley asked.

"Next fall it is," Vero agreed.

There they were, silently being with each other. Vero running her fingers through Riley's hair and Riley running his along her calf. They laid that way for a while until Riley got up, kissed her, took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

They made love that night for the first time as two people planning on committing their lives to one another.