Part 03: Marla's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sharp intake of breathe and a shudder, she froze, impaled on me and squeezing her pussy muscles around my hardness. Moaning and trembling overtook her and she gasped, "Oh, ooh!"

I held her butt firmly, pulling her against me. My cock swelled inside her and with a guttural sigh and shudder, I erupted into her, pumping ropes of my hot cum into her depths, while she quivered uncontrollably on top of me, immersed in her own wrenching climax.

As the last of my semen pumped into her, she shivered and went limp, collapsing against me, With her face buried in my neck and arms around me, she murmured between soft kisses planted there,

"Oh my God," she whispered into the crook of my neck.

My arms were wrapped around her, holding her close, our nipples touching lightly. Together, we felt my cock slowly deflate inside her, then the doorbell rang.

Quickly climbing off me and standing up, she tucked in her breasts, pulled down her dress and fluffed up her hair. Sauntering toward the door, she glanced back at me and smiled, looking quite poised for a girl who had just been fucked senseless and enjoyed a searing orgasm moments before.

She said, "Please, make yourself comfortable. Dinner will be served shortly."

I staggered to my feet, tucked my member back into my pants, and zipped up. As I stepped into the guest bathroom, I heard Marla answering the front door. Closing the restroom door, I examined myself in the mirror. Sure enough, the black material of my dress pants was smeared with a milky stain around the groin area, the combination of my cum and her juices. But it was nothing a dry cleaning couldn't take care of, I concluded.

I refreshed myself, exited and went into the dining room. In the short time I had been in the restroom, she had set a beautiful table that was romantically lit by candlelight.

"Please, sit," she said as she shuffled to the table carrying a tray laden with oysters on the half shell. Setting down the large tray, she placed her hand over her crotch and lilted, "Oh my God. I could feel your cum dripping down the inside of my legs while I was tipping that delivery guy!" She squirmed into her own chair, adding, "You feel nice and warm down there, by the way." Then she asked, "So tell me, do you like oysters?"

"Oysters? I love 'em!" I exclaimed.

"Good, I need you to be well-nourished and fortified. Can I doctor them up for you, Marla style?"

"Sure!"

I watched her pick up an oyster and apply a healthy dab of horseradish. Then she dribbled some vodka over it from a shot next to her plate and topped it with a few drips of hot sauce. She handed it to me, saying proudly, "Marla style!"

I slurped it in, savoring the combination of flavors and textures. "Delicious!" I remarked.

She smiled happily and poured two glasses of wine. Then, she proceeded to set up the rest of the dozen, seductively slurping one down herself every third one or so, sharing the majority with me. As I ate the last one, she said, "Just what every good boy toy needs to take care if his baby girl."

After the delectable oysters, she moved on to serve the main course of Chilean sea bass, with fresh salad and roasted veggies on the side. The savory aromas made me salivate and I realized how ravenous I was.

As we ate, she talked about the chef who had designed our meal and her bistro down by the bay. "She gets so animated when she talks about food,: Marla said over a sip of wine. "She's passionate about her art form."

"I can tell,' I said.

She mused, "Wouldn't it be sweet if we could actually be in the restaurant right now, really feel the atmosphere?"

"It would," I agreed. "Except that my shirt is ripped open and I have these white stains all over my black dress pants!"

"We did get a little frisky before dinner there, didn't we," she giggled and added, "Plus, you're jiz is dripping down the insides of my thighs and I probably smell like fresh oysters down there!"

"Yeah, there's that," I laughed. "Besides, wouldn't it raise eyebrows if people in town saw you out to dinner with a man other than your hubby?"

"Not if he was my new personal assistant," she chortled.

I looked at her in surprise. "What?"

"My personal assistant. You know, someone who attends to my every need?" I cocked an eyebrow and she continued, "I need one, Will, and I can't think of a better man for the job. How about you?"

Throughout the leisurely meal, she tried various means and strategies to talk me into being her new personal assistant. The job did seem to feature many perks, reasonable compensation, and plenty of down time.

She clinched the deal after our last bites and sips of wine when she said, "Besides, Will, I feel safe with you and sometimes, I just need a protector. There's a security aspect as well, you see."

"Well, I would defend you with my life if needed, my lady," I said solemnly, and added, "Okay, I'll do it! When do I start?"

"Technically, you've already started, and doing quite well so far, I might add," she laughed. "Now, how about an after dinner drink?"

"Allow me," I said. "What's your pleasure?"

"Surprise me," she replied. "I'll light the fire."

She moved into the living room and ignited the gas flame. Then she snuggled onto the couch and unfolded a soft blanket. Meanwhile, I familiarized myself with her bar layout and thought about my new responsibilities as her personal assistant. My head reeled as I considered the fact that never did I think I would find a new job so quickly, and certainly not one where my main responsibility was fucking my hot boss.

I decided on one of my favorite after dinner drinks, black russians. She accepted hers and invited me to join her under a blanket on the couch. I cozied up next to her and she covered up our laps. Clinking glasses, we watched the fire, kissed, and snuggled. The drinks went down smoothly. By the time we had finished our second, we were fervently kissing and groping each other under the blanket.

Sliding the fleece blanket to the floor, I gently laid her back and swung her legs toward me. Moving between them, I pushed up her dress as I kissed my way up her legs from her delicate ankles to her inner thighs. Lowering my mouth to her steaming mound, I tentatively tasted her. The musky tang of my own cream startled me at first, but I was determined to get past that and make this moment all about pleasing her.

Stirred by my licking, the nectar of her arousal soon began flowing and quickly replaced any remnants of my own scent. I delved deeply into her warm slit, humming my pleasure as I probed her seeping wetness with my tongue, my low voice sending vibrations through her.

Laying on the couch with her dress bunched up around her waist, with one leg flung over the back of the couch and the other sprawled on the floor, she lowered her top and freed her breasts. she began to absently fondle them and squirmed her pussy against my probing tongue. she teased her own nipples while I licked her folds tortuously, savoring the delicious taste of her heated arousal.

I moved my focus to her sensitive clit, pressing my tongue firmly against it, feeling it pulse as she gyrated beneath me in soaring pleasure. When she rotated herself against my tongue in a tiny clockwise motion, I met her movements with a counter-clockwise circling around her swollen bean. She squeaked and twitched at the feeling of the exquisite pressure and reversed her tiny rotation to counter-clockwise. Then, I would reverse my direction and apply clockwise pressure with my probing tongue.

She was unable to contain herself like this for long. Soon, she gripped the sides of the couch and thrashed. She emitted guttural sighs and quivered when I brought her to the heights of her pleasure. Shaking and trembling, she lathered my face with the gush of her orgasm.

While she lay in an exhausted heap on the couch, I rose and straightened my rumpled clothes. Looking down at my satiated, disheveled love slut, baby girl, and new boss all in one, I asked, "Can I get my lady a fresh drink?"

"Sure," she said breathlessly.

She was still laying on her back, her breasts rising and falling in deep, even breaths when I returned with fresh drinks. I set them down and helped her to resume a seated position. I handed her drink to her and she took a tentative sip.

"My sweet, sweet Marla," I said softly as I sat down next to her. Her hair was tangled in disarray, Her dress was pulled down, her exposed breasts flushed and heaving. Her rumpled gown was bunched up at her waist.

Sitting there, disheveled, with her pussy exposed and her bare legs splayed, she truly resembled a love slut. I admired the beautiful sight and hoped that I alone would have the privilege to see it going forward, and that I would be the one to pamper, and serve and protect my lady.

I pulled her closer to me and draped my arm over her shoulder. I caressed her soft, warm skin as she sat next to me and sipped her drink. "Mmm, so good," she breathed.

I pulled up the blanket around us and held her. After a good long while, I softly said, "It's been another perfect day."

She snuggled into me and purred, "Mmm hmm."

Remembering an earlier commitment I'd made to my dad, I said softly, "Well, you seem well satisfied for the evening, my lady."

She nodded and said, "I am. You?"

I tucked the blanket around her and said, "Very much. Now baby, I hate to eat and run, but I promised my dad that I'd jump on a zoom with him for a little while tonight." More formally, I added, "Will there be anything else my lady requires, or may I take my leave?"

"I'm good as gold, right now, kind sir. You go and talk to your dad, and digest your oysters and fish in preparation for our big day tomorrow," she said, smiling. "I guess I can let you can go for now, but you better come right back here again in the morning."

"What time would you like me to come tomorrow?"

She smiled seductively and said, "As soon as you're up, but no later than nine."

I leaned down and kissed her goodnight. "See you in the morning."

"Mmm, g'night."

With that, I walked home, thankful for the good luck that had visited me, feeling the energy in my step that only being with Marla could provide. I fell into my bed, exhausted at the end of a memorable day filled with delicious food and satisfying sex.

As I drifted to sleep, I thought about how fortunate it was that, on my first full day of furlough from my job, Marla had emerged from the mist blanketing the river, glided up to my dock in her kayak, and invited herself into my life. I had now met the sexy bird watcher and nature enthusiast, the accomplished baker and chef, the dutiful wife and homemaker, the business executive, and the elegant hostess. But of course, the part of Marla I liked the best was the insatiable vixen.

I awoke the next morning refreshed, eager to officially start my new job as Marla's personal assistant and body guard. I hoped she was a good boss. I'd had enough of crappy ones throughout my career, but knowing her as I'd come to, I had the feeling that she would turn out to be the best ever.

Dressed in business casual, I knocked on her door at 9 am sharp, as instructed the night before. She answered the door wearing an outfit similar to the lacy green one she had worn for a brief time yesterday, but this one was black and seemed a bit more slutty.

"Good morning. Mmm, let me look at you," I said as I stepped into her house. Under the gauzy black teddy, her bra line started below her nipples, their rosy tips protruding ripely. Above her black lace thong, a garter belt encircled her waist, its elastic straps holding up lace stockings. She completed the look with black heels.

After giving me a moment to take in the sight of her, she said, "Welcome to your first full day." She stepped into my arms and added, "Don't worry, I won't work you too hard," and we exchanged a long, delicate morning kiss. She lowered the leg she had lifted during that first kiss of the day and pulled her lips from mine.

Taking me by the hand, she said, "Come, let's begin," and led me to the dining room table. She seated me before an intricately crafted silver food dome, from under which savory aromas escaped.

"Looks wonderful," I said as she raised the cover, revealing a plate generously laden with steak, eggs, buttered toast and fried potatoes.

"A breakfast fit for a king!" she exclaimed. "And there's your hot sauce," she added, pointing to an array of bottles of varying shapes and colors behind glasses of ice water and juice.

She brought me a mug of steaming hot coffee and I dug into my breakfast. After a few delectable bites, I noticed that she was not eating, but rather flitting about. refilling my juice or water, or moving behind me to gently rub my back while I ate.

"Not eating yourself?" I asked.

"I had a little bit earlier," she replied. "I'll be enjoying my feast in a little while," she added with a wink.

After finishing the entire plate, I leaned back and reached behind me to draw her face down to mine for a long, tasty kiss, after which she said, "You digest for a minute while I clean up around here."

"Hey, I thought that was supposed to me my job now," I tried to protest, but she motioned for me to stay put. "Okay," I relented, and finished my coffee as I admired my love slut and new boss in her sexy black lace. She moved around the kitchen gracefully, rinsing plates and loading them into the dishwasher.

When she was finished, she washed and dried her hands and returned to me. I had scooted my chair back from the table and she sat down on my lap, encircling her arms around my neck. I explored the skin under her teddy and grazed her nipples that protruded above her bra line with my fingertips as she pressed her lips to mine. Opening her mouth, she thirstily explored my tongue with hers. She paused and said, "Now, I'm getting hungry. My turn!"

She jumped off my lap and, taking my hand, led me up the stairs to her bedroom. Stopping at the foot of her bed, she turned me toward her and said, "Here, I'll get you undressed." She unbuttoned my shirt and hung it neatly in her closet. Then she carefully removed my pants, similarly folding them crisply and hanging them next to my shirt. After removing my socks, she placed her hands around my package. Feeling my plump member through the fabric of my boxers, she said, "And now last but not least," and she tugged them down.

I stepped out of them and crawled onto the bed as commanded. That's when I noticed the multi-colored scarves tied to each post. "What's all this?" I asked.

"Never you mind," she quipped. "Who's in charge here again?"

"You are, my lady," I replied and laid down on the bed compliantly.

"And who is my boy toy today?" she asked.

"I am yours to command," I said as she proceeded to tie each of my limbs to a scarf. I thought, what the hell am I getting myself into here?

"There," she proclaimed when my arms and legs were restrained by her silk scarves. "Now, I can have my way with you."

"I'm not sure about all this," I said hesitantly. "Shouldn't I have a safe word or something?"

She thought for a second, then laughed and said, "Sure. Your safe word is... Don't! Stop!"

I laughed nervously and tested my bonds. My arms and legs were pretty well secured so I laid my head back and waited patiently for whatever my vixen boss had in store for me this morning.

She crawled onto the bed and kissed her way up my calves and thighs, until she reached my flaccid cock. She knelt between my thighs and leaned down to my examine my soft member. Normally, with her that close, her warm breathe on it would have gotten me hard as a rock, but since I wasn't too keen on this bondage stuff, my cock wasn't responding just yet.

That soon changed when she cradled my package in her small hands and brought her mouth down and around the head. Her warm lips enveloped it and tenderly sucked it. I looked down my abdomen and watched it grow as she circled my helmet with her tongue.

Regardless of how I felt about being tied up, my cock responded all on its own to the warmth and wetness of her mouth. It stretched to full length as she sucked on my swelling knob in earnest. It hardened to full girth when she slathered my shaft with her kisses and licks.

"That's what I'm talking about," she exclaimed, proudly looking at my full hard on swaying before her face.

She sat up and switched from her mouth to her hands, stroking my erection, occasionally lowering her mouth over the head and sucking vigorously. Between licks, she said, "I might want to feel this inside me for a while pretty soon."

"Okay with me," I said.

"But I don't want you cumming inside me," she added. My only response was a quizzical look. She continued, "My pussy got all of your cum yesterday. I didn't get to taste you all day and I want some today!"

She crawled up my sprawled body, kissing her way over my stomach, chest and neck until she reached my mouth. She lowered her lips over mine for a deep, lingering kiss. Reaching down between her legs, she held my cock and moved its swollen head up and down along her slit. Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Now before I let this monster into my delicate little flower, I need you to make sure I'm good and wet for you."

She kicked off her heels and stood up on the bed, placing a foot on each side of my head. Towering above me, I watched her peel her thong down her legs and step out of it. She dropped it onto my face and I breathed in her warm, moist scent.

"You like?" she asked.

"I like," I said through the damp fabric covering my face.

She slowly removed the lace teddy and flung it aside. Holding the top of the headboard for support, she lowered herself and positioned her slit directly over my face, the heady aroma of her heated arousal emanating from her labia.

"You smell delicious," I said. "I want to taste you."

"Mmm, hmm," she purred and lowered herself enough to allow me to reach her puffy lips. I licked deeply into her slit and swallowed her juices thirstily. I mumbled my pleasure into her wetness and she gyrated slightly, smearing her arousal all over my chin, cheeks and nose.

When the actions of my tongue gave her an unexpected spasm, she raised herself off of me, her breath coming in short gasps. "Wait," she huffed.

"More," I moaned to the sight of her pussy moving away from my face. I pulled against my restraints to no avail.

"No," she said. "I want you in me now."

She moved her pussy back toward my stiff pole, pausing to allow me to kiss her nipples protruding above her black lace bra. After allowing me to tease them to aching hardness, she moved down to position her opening over my erect cock. She began to slowly lower herself over my thick rod. I wished I could caress her body and help guide her down over my shaft, but my hands were bound.

She rested her hands on my chest and inched down, exhaling deep sighs with each downward push. Her tightness resisted my girth, but her juices provided plenty of lubrication to ease the friction. She set up a sultry back and forth motion and worked my meat all the way into her.

Once fully impaled, she switched to pulling her pussy straight up and crashing down on my rod, embedding me deep within her. With each plunge, she sharply sucked in her breath as our flesh slapped together. Her talented pussy massaged my cock as she worked it up and down over my hardness.

I closed my eyes and reveled in the sensations she was giving my cock. Like a blind man experiencing a heightened sense of hearing after the loss of vision, the inability to use my hands seemed to focus my senses on the millions of sensitive nerve endings in my engorged member.

"Mmm, feels so good," she purred as she gyrated on me.

"Yeah it does," I agreed and bucked up into her.