Part 03: Marla's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers

"Remember," she cautioned, "No cumming inside me. I have to taste you, okay?"

"Okay," I murmured in agreement, "Whatever you say."

I watched her become consumed by the incredible sensations my thick cock was giving her. She stirred from her reverie to see me watching her. Our gazes locked and she increased her speed. I involuntarily bucked a few times, feeling my release build.

"Mmm, you're close. Let me know, huh?" she cautioned through panting gasps.

I nodded slowly to let her know that I heard her and was soon, indeed, going to explode. I felt my seed gather in a knot behind my balls and prepare to eject itself as she impaled herself on me over and over. At the last second, I grunted, "Now," as my pent up semen traveled up the length of my shaft in a pulsing explosion.

She jumped off me and scooted between my legs as I roared in release. My cum streamed from my cock and roped across her face. She dove onto my rod and greedily sucked as I pumped wave after wave of hot cum into her waiting mouth.

"Mmm, you taste so good," she cooed between slurps and continued to lick our combined juices off my cock as it pulsed in aftershock.

When I was fully spent and breathing evenly again, she crawled around the bed and untied each bond. When I was freed, she said, "There, now that wasn't so bad was it?" and snuggled up next to me. I rubbed my wrists, then draped my arms around her, pulling her close.

"Not bad at all," I replied.

She chuckled and said, "Funny. I'm the one who's supposed to give you a raise. But you just gave me a big one!"

"Glad I could help," I sighed and hugged her tightly. "Happy to give you a raise plus a bonus every day!"

We lay on her bed in the afterglow, her fingers tracing designs over my chest and abdomen. Periodically straying further down, she felt my resting cock, testing its firmness.

She mused, "Thank you, Will. You've really been a huge help these past few days. I think you're gonna be great as my new personal assistant and body guard. But later tonight," she sighed sadly, "Frank comes home, I'm sorry to say."

"Are you going to tell him about me... about us?" I asked hesitantly.

"I don't think I will just yet," she replied. "For now, it's probably best to keep our arrangement between us. Of course, if security needs arise, he'll be happy to know I've retained such a reliable and qualified body guard as yourself. I'll let him know when the time is right."

I hugged her closer and quietly listened as she continued, "These past few days have been wonderful. So many things I can now check off my bucket list. Monday, I got to know you and taste your essence for the first time. Gonna need a lot more of that, by the way. Yesterday's fun with Bruno was a first, and I loved it, too. Sex on the couch before dinner last night was super hot, and what you did to me after dinner was just as incredible. Today's bondage experiment was a soaring success in my opinion. Yep, I think you're gonna work out just fine."

As she spoke, she unsnapped the elastic straps on her stockings and leisurely rolled them down and off her legs. Naked, except for her half bra, I rolled over and suckled her sensitive nipples. She moaned in pleasure. My hand strayed to her damp mound. She jumped when my finger grazed her puffy lips. I lightly traced the length of her slit, eliciting more sighs of pleasure.

I reached behind her to unhook her bra and pulled it off her, allowing my kisses to roam the undersides of her hyper-sensitive breasts.

I returned to sucking on her upturned nipples, while she murmured her encouragement at the feeling of my finger tentatively delving into her folds. "Ooh, Will, you're getting me wet again. How do you do it?"

Pressing deeper I explored her inner lips and smeared her own arousal around her slit, readying her. Feeling her wetness with my fingers and her taught nipples with my tongue, my sleeping cock began to stir into wakefulness. She purred at the feel of my member swelling against her thigh. She reached down to stroke it gently, feeling it grow. "Let me help," she cooed and moved between my legs. Sucking it into her mouth tenderly, she soon brought me back to full hardness, and cried, "Oh yeah! Another raise!"

I beckoned her to me and she crawled up onto my chest. Poised at her moist slit, my erection pressed against her opening. She pushed back against my hardness and sighed at the feel of my cock head parting her moist lips.

With my hands free this time, I gently held her ass and let her envelop me at her own pace. Simultaneously wincing and smiling, she gradually pushed herself onto my firm rod.

Writhing against me, she moved her hard nipples against my own. My cock pulsed inside her and I felt tiny shocks passing between us. She held herself just above me, her breasts touching mine, and began to sway side to side, then back and forth, pressing me ever deeper. I lay there and clenched my stomach muscles causing my helmet to swell within her.

Trance like, she moved above me. I watched her and firmly held onto her butt. She smiled when she found that place where her sensitive clit pressed against the underside of my swollen head. "Aah," she sighed and writhed against that spot while she spread her legs out beyond mine and gently coaxed me to close my own.

Then, holding my legs pressed together, she squeezed hers together and rode up higher on me. That feeling of contact between our most sensitive places intensified.

Seeming to float above me, her thighs pressed to mine, she achingly played her sensitive clit against the underside of my swollen head, drawing short breaths when her nerve endings tingled inside her.

I stretched out behind my head and arched my back. Then, raising my butt from the bed, I lifted her up. She reached out and clung to my arms while she squirmed on top of me. With her face burrowed in my neck and her breasts pressed to my abdomen, she pointed her toes behind her and intensified the pressure of her clit pressing against my cock head.

Like a body surfer riding a long wave, she rode me and floated above me as I raised and lowered my hips. Slowly undulating under her like the swells of the sea, I felt her initial ripples coursing through her. She sucked in tiny breaths at the exquisite pressure my cock head was applying to her love button.

Her breaths began to come in shorter gasps and tremors overtook her body. She froze, balanced on top of me and trembled. Her eyes fluttered and she bit her lower lip. At her climax, she sucked in large breaths of air as her juices cascaded over my shaft.

She heaved to catch her breath, as if feeling the vertigo of overlooking a deep chasm on the edge of a steep cliff. Gradually, her breath returned to normal. She opened her eyes, seeming to return from a long way off, and smiled.

"Yeah," she sighed, then collapsed on top of me, flopping her arms and legs to each side. "How 'bout you, lover," she asked into my chest.

I enfolded her in my arms and breathed into her raven hair. "Oh, baby, I'll just bet you could get me to cum again, no problem."

"I'll bet I could," she agreed.

"No doubt," I said and rolled her onto her back. "Let's go old school." I moved between her legs, feeling my cock head still embedded. She spread her legs and reached up to grab my shoulders as I peered into her wanting eyes and pushed my hard rod into her. She arched her back, squeezed her eyes shut, and gasped when I reached her depths. Then she opened them again, smiling deliciously, her expression telling me she craved more.

Knowing that this could be our last time together for a while, I controlled and varied the depth and strength of my strokes to cherish every sensation. When I slid in and out slowly, she purred contentedly. When I slammed into her mercilessly, she gasped and cried, "Harder!" She endured what looked like a mixture of pleasure and pain as I pounded into her, sensing my release not far off, knowing it wouldn't be long.

Her tight, slick walls massaged my cock head as it pulled out and thrust back in. To her murmurs of encouragement, I increased my speed and power, feeling my release rise past the point of controlling it. I buried my face in the crook of her neck, grunting breathlessly, and I overflowed inside her, filling her with hot cum.

"Oh yeah, Will!" she cried at the feel of my seed pumping into her.

Once my heart rate settled down and my breathing returned to normal, we shared the last part of what we both hoped would become a tradition between us.

Laying in afterglow, we agreed that our ideal day would begin like this one had. It would start with a hearty breakfast, followed by sweet morning sex, then mimosas in bed. Lastly, we would share a leisurely and restful nap, before seizing the day, whatever it might hold for us.

And that's just what we did, for a while at least, until the afternoon waned and it got close to when Frank would be coming home.

Late that afternoon, we rose from our bed and reluctantly got dressed. I sullenly returned to my own home and a patiently waiting Buster. Loneliness immediately washed over me when I closed the door behind me, sad at not knowing when I would see Marla again, but hopeful that I would again, soon.

sam1230
sam1230
87 Followers