Part 06: The Ecstasy and the Agony

Story Info
Lessons in lust and humility.
4.6k words
4.22
5.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next stop: home. The evening was cool, and I drove with the windows open, hoping the breeze would dry the stains on my slacks. Master's cum smeared on the fabric, my cum soaking through my boxers leaving a dark circle in my crotch. It was dark when I pulled into the driveway of our home. My wife's car was in the garage. I left my car on the driveway. I slipped in the front door quietly and crept upstairs to my room and into the adjoining bathroom. I stripped after taking the key out of my pocket. The key unlocked the brass padlock on the chastity cage that held my dick in check. In spite of the cramped confines I erupted earlier when I sucked Master's cock before I left for home.

I was going to shower after I extracted the butt plug that had been in my ass for the past few hours. It was a relief to remove it, but it also sent a tingle to my limp cock. I washed the cage and the plug before getting in the shower and washing off the sweat and cum. I hid the gear in the nightstand under a pile of magazines. My wife must have been in bed and hadn't stirred while I cleaned up. I went to the kitchen for a beer. She was standing at the sink washing a few dishes.

"Hi, hon," I said. I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I didn't offer her a beer. She rarely drank alcohol.

"Busy day?" She didn't turn away from her task. I made small talk about the project I used as an excuse to be away for hours. I excused myself and returned to my room. We had separate bedrooms. I opened my laptop and checked email. Master had already written.

"You ripped all the buttons off my shirt. Bring a replacement tomorrow. Same place same time. Bring your bag of tricks."

Shit. I thought he had enjoyed my show of force. Now I was afraid he was going to punish me. His email continued: "Put in the next bigger butt plug tonight and sleep with it in your ass. Do a good job cleaning your ass before you arrive. I suggest you skip lunch." I had left the other butt plug and gear in my car. After I heard my wife come upstairs and close her bedroom door I went quietly out to my car and retrieved the bag of butt plugs, bondage gear, lube and other equipment. Back in my room I lubed the butt plug, spread some lube on my asshole, fingered myself a bit, and slid the plug in. There was a rush of blood to my cock. I had to control that. I took the shiny cage out of the drawer and fastened it to my cock. No boners tonight, I told myself.

Sleep evaded me. I was in the dark thinking about everything I had done in the past few weeks after meeting Master. I had given up the hope of meeting another soul mate who desired me. My wife and I shared love, laughter, children, family, our home, but I needed more. I found something with Master that I had not had with anyone else. I was happy when I submitted to his will. I was happier when I knew he was satisfied. I was happiest when I had him inside my mouth. I suspected the next time we met I was going to feel him inside me. I finally fell asleep thinking about him sliding into my ass.

The following day began like most other days. Woke up, peed, brushed my teeth, went to the kitchen and brewed a pot of coffee, watched the morning news, ate a light breakfast, up to my home office to spend a few hours working. Wife followed a similar routine, but drove to the city for her job downtown. I told her I would be out later on the job and home late. She seemed amenable to that, and we parted ways. The only thing different about this day was the plug in my butthole and the cage around my dick.

At 10:00 I drove to a nearby men's clothing store and bought the replacement shirt. I left it in the car with the album I had purchase for Master and forgot to give him. At noon I found a duffel bag in my closet and put all the other BDSM gear into it. At 2:00 I cleaned myself with the enema bulb and showered. I put the plug back into my hole. I grabbed the bag and left the house at 3:00 and arrived at the deserted sub-division at 3:45. Master's truck was parked in the driveway of the first house he'd led me to when he claimed me. I parked behind him. I grabbed the duffel bag, shirt and LP from the back seat. I walked to the house, rang the bell.

"It's open," I heard Master call. I entered, locking the door behind me. My heart was racing. I was charged with fear and anticipation. He stood at the foot of the stairs. He turned and walked upstairs and I followed. We entered the master bedroom. He pointed to a spot on the floor next to the bed. I put down my packages and undressed, then kneeled in the spot he had indicated. He looked at the duffel bag and the bags and asked, 'What's in the bags? Answer."

"Your new shirt, sir, and a gift."

"A gift?" A half-smile and his eyes looked at me with suspicion. He opened the bag with the shirt first, held it up and said, "It's the right size but I don't like the color. Gray is not my color. Return it. Blue, sky blue."

I nodded.

He opened the bag and held up the LP copy of Coltrane's Giant Steps. His smile broadened. His eyes lit up. "How very thoughtful! Thank you. What if I don't have a turntable?"

"I'll buy one for you."

He approached me, and lifting my chin gently, he said, "Not necessary. I have one. I won't play this until you come to my home. Thank you." He pulled me up into his arms and kissed me, tongue probing, pressing our bodies together. He grabbed my caged cock and asked if I brought the key. I pointed at my slacks. He found the key in a pocket and removed the lock, then gently slipped the cage off my dick. He reached around behind me and pulled the plug out of my ass. He handed it to me and told me to wash and dry it.

While I was washing the butt plug in the bathroom he said, "Giant Steps is a classic. I have it on CD, but not vinyl. I really appreciate this." I came back into the bedroom. He was next to the bed, naked, his cock hard and pointing up. My heart race increased. I felt myself getting hard but worried he would admonish me. He looked at my stiffening cock and then saw my fear. "Don't worry. You'll want to be hard for this. I've decided it's time for you to take a giant step."

I appraised his body. Several inches over six feet tall, thick muscular limbs, large calloused hands, hard hairy pecs, a sturdy tough belly, bushy black pubes, and that cock. It was large, long and dark with blood coursing through the veins that covered it. The glans, purple and shiny, beckoned me. I wanted nothing more than to drop before him and suck him until his seed flooded my mouth. I looked down at my cock, pale and thin, one blue vein visible along the shaft, the head pink with a pearly drop on the tip.

"Don't compare your cock to mine," he said. "Your gift isn't your cock. Your mouth is your gift." A simple nod and I knew what to do. I kneeled in front of him, arms at my side, and slipped my mouth around his cock. I sucked him in as deep as possible without opening my throat. He stood still as I sucked him, my eyes closed, moaning slightly as I bobbed on his shaft. "Use your hands," he said. My right hand stroked his shaft and my left massaged his hairy balls. I fingered his ass while I began to swallow all of him. My throat opened wide, now accustomed to the thick glans. I found it possible to deep throat him without gagging or making noise. Breathing through my nose I popped him in and out rapidly, finally tasting the slick clear juice I craved. His hands found my head and he steadied me as he started pumping. He continued for a minute then slipped out of my mouth and breathed deeply, and sighed. "My finest pupil. My most excellent cocksucker. Stand. Kiss me."

We embraced for several minutes, kissing and groping, our cocks jammed between our bellies. He pushed me onto the bed. He had removed the comforter and placed a soft blue blanket over the sheets. He pushed my knees up to my chest. I held them in place and he kneeled next to the bed. His tongue ran over my balls and up the length of my cock. He licked the head and savored my bitter salty precum. His mouth closed around my cock and he sucked me for several minutes, his tongue teasing my pisshole. A thick finger slid into my ass. His mouth left my cock and he started licking my ass. My cock was close to bursting but I imagined the steel cage holding it down. I surrendered to Master's tongue and finger, eyes shut tight, hands covering my face.

After a few minutes of torture Master stopped, pulling my legs down. He climbed over me on the bed, stared into my eyes and asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded. "I need to hear you say it."

"I'm ready, sir."

We kissed again for a few minutes. He gradually lowered his weight on me. I felt crushed. I wrapped my arms around him. His weight was crushing, but his body was hot and in that moment I wanted him on me...always.

He pushed up and off and opened a drawer in the nightstand. He handed me a condom and lube. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he instructed me, "Kneel." I knelt between his massive thighs. His dick was pointing at me, the tip shiny and wet. He could see my desire so he nodded and I leaned in, licking then kissing his cock. "Take out the condom." I tore open the foil package and held the rolled condom in my hand. "Put a couple of drops of lube inside the tip of the rubber, then put some on my cock." I complied, and he instructed me to unroll the condom on to his stiff cock. It was a tight fit but the condom rolled down and reached the base of the shaft. He scooted back on the bed, his head on a pillow. "Put some lube on your asshole. A lot. Rub it around, and use your finger to get some inside."

I finished lubing, put the bottle on the nightstand. I awaited my next instruction. "Climb over me, straddle my waist." I got into position over him. "Reach back and hold my cock at the base. Good grip. Get your ass over it. Slowly lower yourself. Feel it?"

"Yes, sir." His cock pressed against my hole.

"Slowly, lower yourself, ease it in. Relax. You're very tight." I eased onto his cock. My hole was tight. It wasn't going to accept his cock. His finger was a perfect fit. The butt plugs were no problem to slip in. His prick was going to tear me apart. "Let go," he said, pulling my hand from his shaft. He took it in his grip and said, "Now, push down." He steadied the thick hard shaft as I forced myself onto it. The pain was almost unbearable. Then he broke through and started sliding into me. I lowered onto him, almost yelling, "Oh god," as he filled me. I felt like collapsing in his arms. I pressed my hands on his chest.

"There you are," Master said. His hips began to lift and lower and I tried to remain stationary. His big meaty hands held my butt cheeks and helped me stay in place as he fucked me. I was in pain, I was out of my mind feeling him sliding in and out. As he got deeper I got hotter and as he began pumping his eyes closed and he moaned. I never wanted him out of me. I was complete. I wanted to feel him shake and cum, but that didn't happen. I lost control and ejaculated on his stomach and chest. I almost collapsed on him but he stopped fucking and grabbed my arms to hold me up.

"I'm sorry," I said. I was mortified. I should never cum before Master. "I lost control." I braced myself for his angry reprisal.

"It's okay. I didn't expect you to control yourself with this inside you." He grinned mischievously and started pumping again. I leaned back and let his hips lift me off the bed. He continued for a few minutes, then stopped, lifting me off his cock. "Before we continue, clean up your mess." I thought he wanted me to get a towel but remembered his rules, and I leaned down and licked my cum off his torso. "Now, ass up, face down." He kneeled behind me and without warning slid into me again. It hurt, but it wasn't as painful as the beginning. He began pumping and increased speed. His balls slapped against my ass. His hands steadied my hips as his cock bore into me. My cock was stirring back to life. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes hoping it would end soon, afraid my hole would never close after this beating. His fingers tightened their grip and he pushed with force and let out a guttural sound as he exploded into the condom. He bucked a few times, panting, then pulled out of me. I fell on my side feeling like he had punched my stomach. He fell next to me, pulled me close and we kissed.

"Damn, you are tight. I love it." He held me close, his shrinking cock pressing on mine. "Get me a bottle of water."

"Yes, sir." I crawled out of bed and headed downstairs. I was unsteady, legs like rubber, feeling like my ass was bleeding.

"Get one for yourself," he called as I reached the kitchen. I stopped in the downstairs bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My face was flushed. I saw bruises on my hips from his grip. I turned around and looked over my shoulder at my ass. It looked normal, no sign of blood. I grabbed 2 bottles of water and returned to the bedroom. Master was on his back, his cock on his stomach.

"You have to clean this." He pointed at his cock. I handed him a bottle. He removed the cap and drank most of the water. I took a drink of my water, put it on the nightstand, and carefully pulled the condom off his cock. I did my best to keep all the jizz inside the rubber but some leaked out and dripped on his soft dick and his stomach. "You can do better," he said. "Throw that thing in the trash then come back and finish cleaning me." The used rubber went into the trash can, and then I put my mouth to his body and licked it clean. Normally his taste energized me, but his cum was tainted by the lube he used inside the condom.

When I finished he invited me to lie down next to him. He held me close, my head on his chest. I listened to his breathing. I thought he was drifting into sleep. I closed my eyes. "Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

"It hurt. Then it felt great. Then it was painful again, but somehow still felt great."

"Perhaps in time you'll fuck as well as you suck." He kissed the top of my head and said, "I have another special treat for you." We disengaged and left the bed. He took my hand and led me from the bedroom. We walked downstairs, through the kitchen and then into the basement.

The basement was the length and breadth of the new house above, a barren great room, dark with dull concrete walls and dim light filtering from ground level windows. He flipped a switch and several bare bulbs exposed the expanse and I saw the "treat" he had prepared for me. In the far corner near the washer, dryer and sink was a wooden structure. He had built it from scrap 4x4 and 2x4 wood from the job site. A rectangle that almost reached from floor to ceiling, with angled braces on the bottom to prevent tipping. Wood crisscrossed from the corners in the form of an X, and in the center a padded support was positioned. There were heavy metal rings in each corner with a short lengths chain attached.

He stood close behind me and sniffed my neck. "What's that I smell? Fear?" He sounded menacing, demonic. He licked my neck. "Yes, I taste fear." He pushed me toward the device. "Turn around." I faced him. "Stay here." He went to a red metal tool box that sat atop the dryer. I could smell my fear. What the heck did he plan to do with tools? The tool box didn't contain builders' tools. He removed several items and returned to me. He handed me a pair of leather hand covers, padded in the palm. I pulled them onto my hands. My fingers were exposed. He secured the bindings and snaps tightly. Each glove had 2 d-rings, one at the wrist, another along the top near my fingers. He turned me around to face the contraption. He raised my arms and attached the wrist ring to the chains in the top corners. While I hung helpless he fastened ankle bracelets to my legs, kicked them apart and fastened me to the bottom corners of the device. He returned to the tool box and I heard him searching for something. He stepped back to me.

"You tore my shirt. You shouldn't have done that." He whipped my as with something broad, flat and hard. Five rapid blows that stung and burned me across my buttocks. I held my breath and prayed not to cry or scream. "One for each button," he said, "and one for good luck." The paddle struck again with more force than he'd previously used. Now I cried out and cursed.

"Goddammit!"

"Did I tell you to speak?" I shook my head but it was too late. He used the edge of the paddle and struck my thighs several times. I closed my eyes and my mouth. He tossed the paddle on the floor. He unfastened my shackles, turned me to face him, and reattached me to the crossbar.

He stepped back and looked me up and down. My lower back rested on the padded support. "Comfortable?" I didn't answer him. He reached around the back of the device and I heard something ratcheting. The pad began pushing against my back. I was arching away from the center putting strain on my arms and legs. I felt like my arms were going to pop out of my shoulder sockets. He stopped cranking. "Comfortable?" I didn't respond. "Answer!" He yelled in my face.

"No, sir!"

"Excellent!" He clapped his hands. "You thought you'd come over today, get a nice fuck and then go home to your wife and your pathetic life?" I didn't know how to answer. I remained silent. I thought about calling Bertha.

He returned the paddle to the tool box and came back with a foot long chain. It looked like a necklace, but each end had small metal clamp with plastic coated tips. He began to abuse my nipples with his fingers, twisting and pressing, squeezing and pinching. "You ever think about piercing these?" He attached a clamp to each nipple and the chain hung between. The pain was unlike anything I had felt. I usually ignored my nipples. They had never been a source of pleasure. I met a guy who said his nipples were hard-wired to his cock so I had to suck them to get his dick hard. My nipples were just there. Crushed by tiny clamps they felt like they would tear away from my chest with the wrong move.

"Now we have to do something about this," Master said, running fingers through my thick curly pubes. "New rules. As you know, you must never cum before me. I gave you a pass today. How could you not shoot a load with this inside you?" He grabbed his cock, flaccid but still thick. "You can't have more cock hair than me. You can't have ANYTHING that is more than mine!" I was trying to decipher that rule while he turned to the tool box and returned with a beard trimmer. "What do you think? A number 2 or 3 guard? How short do you want your pubes?" Before I could answer he clipped a guard on the trimmer and started buzzing away at my pubic hair. He started at the naval and clipped toward my dick. My hair drifted to the floor. He squatted in front of me and continued shaving my hair. He looked at my chest hair. "This has to go, too," He said. He removed the nipple clamps and put the chain in my mouth. "Hold this." He trimmed hair from my chest and stomach. He looked at my armpits. "Hmmmm, what do you think?" He pressed his nose into my right armpit and inhaled deeply. "Yessss, you smell like fear. And regret." He trimmed my armpits.

Regret was not what I felt. Fear, yes, but not fear of Master. Fear of what my wife would think if she noticed my sudden buzz cut. She rarely saw me naked but it couldn't be avoided forever.

He finished grooming and returned the clamps to my nipples. The pain was intensified after the brief relief of their removal. He put the clippers in the tool box and returned with a can of shaving cream and a straight edge razor. Once more squatting in front of me he lathered my balls with the cream, then carefully shaved them smooth. "I should have shaved your hairy ass while you were turned around. Maybe next time." He stood and lathered my armpits and shaved the little hair he had left after using the clippers. He put the shaving cream and razor back in the toolbox and went to the sink. I thought he was washing his hands, but he reached in the sink and pulled out a garden hose. He connected it to the faucet, turned on the cold water and returned to spray me. Ice cold water splashed me from head to toes. He took extra time to rinse away the shaving cream. I wanted to cry out, but kept my mouth shut tightly. The water ran toward the drain on the floor near the sink.

12