Part 06: The Ecstasy and the Agony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned off the water. I hung in place, shoulders and hips aching, buttock burning, nipples stinging, shaking from the cold water dripping off me. He reached into the tool box. He took out a pair of slim black adjustable rubber loops which he wrapped around my balls and my glans, tightening them so the ends hung free. He took something that looked like a transistor radio and plugged the ends of the rubber ropes into it. He fiddled with a dial on the "radio" and I felt a charge of electricity to my cock and balls. Now I did cry out. I tried to pull away but I couldn't move. He sent another charge through me and grinned. The shocks were kick starting my erection. The loop on my glans was excruciating as blood filled my organ. I went from being soaking wet from the hose to being drenched in my sweat.

"Please," I begged. He sent another jolt through me and I screamed. He sent a final surge, let it course through me until I started crying. He disconnected the cables and removed them from my cock and balls. My head rolled forward. I looked at my erection. It looked thicker than I remembered.

He released the catch on the pad and I eased back. He unhooked my ankle shackles. He wrapped an arm around me for support as he released my arms. My legs wouldn't support me, and my arms fell at my sides. He lowered me to the cold wet concrete floor. He removed the wrist and ankle restraints. I curled up, buried my face in my hands. My body shook uncontrollably. Master left me on the floor, switched the lights off and walked upstairs.

Cold damp floor, ass on fire, nipples pinched. I had forgotten that a short time earlier I had been in ecstasy as he fucked me. Remembering how the pain of his large cock entering me had turned to pleasure helped me process the agony I now felt. I started to convince myself I deserved the spanking for tearing off his shirt yesterday. I reached down and felt my smooth hairless balls. My pubic hair was trimmed like a summer buzz cut. I rolled onto my back and the damp concrete floor relieved the pain of the spanking. My cock pointed at the ceiling, still hard from the electro-shock therapy. I stroked it gently. It felt like it would stay hard forever.

I stopped stroking when I heard Master returning. He switched on the lights and I closed my eyes. He knelt next to me. I heard something rip. Then I felt a drop of lube on the head of my cock. Next he slid a condom down the shaft. I opened my eyes as he applied lube to my covered dick. He straddled me and came down on my shaft. I slipped into him and he began riding me, coming down hard. I tried to match his rhythm but he moved quickly. One hand on my chest, the other jerking his cock. My body ached as his hips rose and drove down. My head bounced on the concrete floor. I grabbed his thighs to steady myself and finally was able to raise my hips as he came down. We were both grunting like animals. I felt I could come any second but had to wait until he ejaculated.

"Stroke me," he said, and I grabbed him in both hands. His cock felt dry so I spit in my right hand and he spit in my left hand and I stroked him while he leaned back and continued riding my cock. Finally he shot several streams of hot semen on my chest and face. I squeezed the last drop from him as I let loose and filled the condom. With my shrinking cock still inside him he came down on me, pressing me into the damp floor, nuzzling my neck, licking my ear. He licked his cum from my chin and fed it to me with his tongue. He pushed himself up and off my shaft.

He helped me stand and steadied me when I almost fell. He supported me as we headed for the stairs. "Let's take a shower," he said.

"You already showered me," I replied.

He slapped me on the ass. "Did I say you can speak?"

12