Part 1 Boys, Play Start Your Saved

Info
Part 1 Boys, Play start your saved ig/snapchat slideshows of
1.3k words
3.55
2.2k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 Boys, Play start your saved ig/snapchat slideshows of those hot mean bikini bitchy girls seeking your attention, teasing you, and start stroking your fat cocks - EllyCuddles

You know I hate you right? You know I can't stand you. You're just a fucking loser. Why would I ever want to be around somebody like you? The only reason I'm here dealing with you is because you paid. If you didn't pay, I would never answer you. I would never reply to your messages. I would never know you exist. Because I fucking hate you. You should send me another tribute right now saying sorry you hate me so much goddess. Go on. Send one. I'm sure it's going to be pathetic because you're a fucking loser. But you can try to make it up to me.

Because hanging out with a fucking loser like you is absolutely ghastly. Nothing is worse than having to watch you stroke your pathetic cock. As you're just groaning and staring at my body, you're such a perv. You're going to jizz so hard because that's what loser pervs do. I can't stand you. I fucking hate you. I can't help it. I'm never going to like you. I'm never going to think you're a good boy. Well, unless you empty your whole savings account on me. Because being a good boy is about more than just buying a session and stroking to me.

Yeah, right. That's pathetic. You think you're pleasing me because you get a service in return for what you spend. Now stupid. Fucking hate you. Hate you. Hate you. Hate you. Fuck you loser. Fuck you. Beat off to it. cum on. Beat the fuck off to the fact that I fucking hate you. And I'm never going to like you. I'm never ever ever going to be around you in person. Ugh, I couldn't even imagine. And if you did run into me, such a beauty in person, you would never have the balls to cum up to me. You would tell your friends or your family how hot I am and you let me walk right on by because superiority scares losers like you. And you're a fucking loser. And you know it. I fucking hate you. And you're so turned on by me telling you this.

That's what makes it even more pathetic. That you're just beating off, jerking with your tears because nobody fucking likes you. And you'd rather hear that when you're masturbating to being told that you're a good boy and you're the best and you're going to become one of my favorites. Yeah fucking right. You're just going to spend like a good loser and you're going to be forgotten the moment you go broke because I fucking hate you. You're lucky I'm here. You're lucky I am in front of you and it's not going to last long. I don't want to stay here very long. No matter what you pay, I fucking despise you. And I don't want to make you cum because why would I? Why would I want to make you cum? This should be about my pleasure. Not yours. Why do you get to cum and I don't? Exactly.

So you're going to beat off and you're going to pray that I have mercy by the end to let you cum because I know you're pumping and I know you're praying that you get a release. I don't know if I want to give it to you. I don't know if I want to let a loser cum because I fucking hate you. Hate, hate, hate. Doesn't it suck to have such a beautiful woman, so perfect, so sexy, just despising you. Just letting you know how much I can't stand you and you're just getting closer to the edge because that's what losers do. Isn't that embarrassing? You get off to being told you're pathetic. You get off to me telling you that you're worthless. It's been this way since day one, hasn't it? Just going to school. Everyone telling you how much fucking loser you were. But the thing is they didn't really have to tell you.

You knew and nobody hung out with you. It was obvious. You were the designated loser growing up the whole time and that's why you get off to it. Why else would you like to be told this? That I fucking hate you. Maybe you were the popular kid that just wants to be bullied now. Because I'm so hot I can bully anybody. I get all the sexiest celebrities in front of me and I can get them on their knees crying with the things I can say. I've done it. Professional athletes. Politicians. I fucking hate you. You know I've told many other men that I hate them too. Many, many, many. Isn't that hot. That I just control the whole male race. Hmm, I know. It's just the way it is though.

If you have a perfect body, an amazing face, and the best mind to bat, how could you ever say no? I consider this any man, even a priest. Especially a priest. But enough about me. No I'm just kidding. Never enough about me. Back to you being a loser though. Back to me telling you how fucking , how much of a disappointment you are. I mean just look at you, disappointingly, beating off. Because my cleavage is out. Because I'm telling you that nobody will love you. That marriage is just out of the question for you. I fucking hate you and every other woman hates you. You're just a big fucking loser. Don't you feel lucky? To be called a loser by me? Say thank you. Go on. Say thank you, bitch. I fucking hate you.

You're welcome. Now . Do I let you cum ? Do I want to let you cum ? I don't know. Why would I let you cum ? It's going to be so gross. It's going to make me want to gag. I guess I won't look. Okay. Three, two, no I'm just kidding. Fucking loser. I fucking hate you. But I will let you cum . Maybe. Ten. Pump. Nine. As hard as you can. You look so pathetic doing it. Eight. Because I fucking hate you. And nothing you do could ever be attractive. Seven. So hot. Six. That you get off on this. How pathetic. Five. I can't help but laugh at you. I mean the brattiest goddess. The sexiest woman. And I'm just laughing at you. Laughing at your demise.

Well, the fact that you never even made it to the top just means that you've always been a little piece of scum. Four. Fucking loser. Three. That no woman wants to take home. Two. Because you're a loser. And because you love jerking to me. You have one choice. Either send a hundred dollar tribute Or you don't get to cum. A hundred dollar tribute or a loser doesn't get to cum . And then right as you send it. You may say the last number out loud. You may say, while looking into my eyes. But I'm not going to say it. Because if you didn't follow my directions. With how much I fucking hate you. Why would I ever give you that satisfaction? Send. And say. Good boy. Fucking hate you. Go clean up that nasty mess. I don't want to get in see it ever again. Oh my god. You're welcome . You're welcome.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Paypig666Paypig6667 months ago

Great performance

Share this

Similar Stories

Pumping Her Up Ch. 01 A wild bachelor finds himself all tied up & at Cindy's mercyin BDSM
Laura's Fun 40-year-old woman snags a 22-year-old man.in Mature
Body Parts Ch. 01 He worships her, one part at a time.in Romance
Fucking Christal Ch. 01 He becomes obsessed with a co-worker.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Meeting Half-Way Two on-line lovers finally meet ... sort of.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories