Part 1 - Intro

Story Info
This is not a story, instead, this details of slave training.
1.1k words
3.9
5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Mind Control Master: How my method differs for other methods.

This is a disclaimer

It must be understood up front that if you go through my e-mail based hypnotic slave training, it will start out, unlike any hypnosis you might have tried before.

For example, I do not try to induce a hypnotic trance at first. I use "conscious" hypnosis to begin with and as the daily relatively short emailed sessions continue, the subconscious not only learns how to induce a real trance but, if the training is continued into the advanced level sessions, the deepest level (somnambulism) of trance is achieved.

I am not like any other hypnotist you have encountered, but then I have developed my skill over the many, many years of practice and so it should be relatively obvious that I might have developed different methods than those used by lesser skilled and experienced hypnotists who are still developing their skills.

Though my method may be quite different and seem to take somewhat longer than what you might have expected or hoped for, the results, if you continue in the training, will be far superior to those achieved by any of the faster methods used by other less experienced hypnotists.

My method had been used, developed and refined over the past 20 plus years and has achieved great results in those willing to put in the time and effort to go all the way through the training.

These sessions are "jill-off" sessions which means you "jill-off" and "play" with yourself as directed while you read the relatively short daily (15 to 20 minute) sessions.

Each session, however, builds on all the ones before it and so gradually you are transported from being just a normal woman with normal hypnotic suggestibility and average sexual experiences into becoming a highly hypnotizable sub and one where your sexual pleasures will have been greatly enhanced.

As you go deeper into the training, not only will you end up having mind-blowing, body-shaking, unbelievably intense orgasms (that put to shame what other women are capable of), but, as the subconscious learns how to "kick-in" and "take-over" total control, you find you remain very horny so you can keep enjoying the pleasure of repeated orgasms, one right after another, or the exteremely rare poly orgasm, where women can have multiple orgasms at the same time.

Once "trained" we can build-in whatever other hypnotic triggers you desire that will produce any type of additional experience you want to enjoy.

Until you get deep into the advanced level of training, there will be relatively little direct contact with me, other than the daily e-mail sessions I will send you that you are to do in the privacy of your own place.

After each session, you are to send the same session back to me using your "reply" function, but include in your reply some comments as to how often you did the prior day's session and how it made you feel before, during, and after doing it. You are to repeat each day's sessions for me that day as often as possible. Because the more often you do them, the faster and better things will work.

Now, each short report you send me I will definitely read. I may or may not comment back to you after reading it. Usually I don't send a response back unless I want to make some kind of comment about it or ask you some specific questions or am answering any questions you may have sent me with your report.

I usually, during the training period, only respond to you in addition to the daily sessions I will be sending you, if I see a need to respond or question something.

Once you are fully trained or are at least deep into the advanced level of training, then I will start having communications with you in addition to the sessions and responses to your reports. That is specifically when I will start building in any special requests you may have had that you want to experience as a result of your training in addition to what is contained in those daily sessions.

If for various reasons you fall behind in being able to do each daily session on the day intended, that is OK. This is a go at your own pace training program. I will still keep sending daily sessions and you catch up if possible as you become able to do so. It is OK to always be behind in sessions as well. Not keeping up on a daily basis will not hurt the final outcome, it will only delay it.

But although I will not be holding daily communications with you other than the sessions I send you, do not for one second think I am not reading your daily reports and any comments you may sent to me. I ALWAYS read everything sent to me, even if I choose not to respond to it (from seeing a lack of need to respond).

You are always free to send me questions and comments about anything you desire to tell or ask me.

I will always read them and respond back if appropriate and I will also try to answer any questions you have sent me, Sometime, based on how busy I am here, I may not respond back for a day or too, but I WILL respond/answer you when it is convenient for me to do so. If after several days I have NOT responded back, send me a reminder in case I thought I had responded back, but got side tracked for some reason and forgot to do so afterwards.

Put absolutely no expectations on what things are going or supposed to "FEEL" like or when they will occur. Just LET everything happen when it does happen at your subconscious' own pace and in ITS own time.

But don't expect to see, feel or experience much consciously in the beginning or for a few weeks after starting. This process is slower then most other types of hypnosis, but it is far better and the results as far better. The words in the sessions are NOT for YOU, they are for your subconscious. I don't care if you are aware of them, but to remember, it is not YOU I am training, but your subconscious, so things are going to start changing from the deep inside out. At first you may not sense anything going on, but it will be at levels below your self conscious awareness. So, don't give up and think things are not working because you still don't feel or sense anything.

If you allow my words to enter into your mind with a little conscious thought about them, then my WORDS will reprogram you even before you realize just how much so. These words have be used on literally hundreds of other women over the past 20 + years and have been changed and improved to the point where IF you do the "work" and do in fact DO the daily sessions as instructed then you WILL DEFINITELY be reprogrammed in your subconscious' own time frame and desire.