Part 2: Strangers in a Warehouse

Story Info
Follow up to public toilet encounter, in a dark warehouse.
2.5k words
4.41
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of my story.

Part one is here:

https://literotica.com/s/late-night-public-toilet-encounter

The date on the post-it left in my shorts was just under 3 weeks later, the time much later than before, well after the local pub and bars shut. I guess the toilet was open 24/7? I assumed they wanted me to go back to that grotty place, the post-it didn't have anything other than the date and time so they must do. In the days and weeks that followed, I constantly thought about what happened, and had a few wanks over those memories. I never returned to the loo or even walked past, I knew I had to wait.

The date arrived. In the evening I had a few drinks to steady my nerves. I thought about what I should wear, the weather was less kind, chillier, than before so I couldn't get away with just a short sleeved shirt, shorts and flip flops -- but I didn't want to mess around with the inevitable removing of my clothes. Plus, I needed to be prepared for anything being ruined, I had to throw away the shirt after last time and the shorts were soaked from whatever fluid was on the toilet floor. I opted for a pair of tracksuit bottoms, no underwear though, a vest, zip up hooded top, and old pair of trainers (no socks).

I knew the walk would take 15 minutes and left so I would get there for the exact time on the post-it note. I didn't take anything with me, and placed my front door key under the doormat. On the way there, I replayed the memory of the last encounter and wondered what, or who, I would find when I arrived. Which one of the four left the post-it? Will it just be him, if not how many more others would there be? Will they already be there? How long do I wait if not? All would be answered shortly.

The streets were empty and I approached the top of the toilet steps, looking down with a feeling of trepidation and excitement. The light was glowing just like before, it must be still open. Just as I was about to take a step down, I heard the sound of a car window being lowered and looked to see that there was a parked black Range Rover, with a lowered front passenger window. I could see a masked man leaning across from the driver's seat looking at me. The mask was the same, or a similar type, to what the men were wearing last time.

"Get in the back."

I approached the car and opened the rear passenger door and climbed inside, noticing that the back seats were covered in a towel (or blanket) and there was a black piece of material on the middle seat.

"Put on the blindfold."

From the voice, I think this was the man from the urinal who instigated it all before. I followed his order, realising what the dark material was, and slid the eye mask on. I heard the engine start, handbrake being released and felt the car pull away. I sat in silence, getting disorientated, losing a sense of time and direction.

"Take off all your clothes. Just leave them back there."

Again, I followed the order and soon enough I was naked except for the blindfold. Shortly after, we came to a halt, the handbrake was put on and the engine switched off. I heard the driver's door open and shut. Seconds later my door opened.

"Give me your hands."

I obeyed. The man wrapped an object around my wrists binding them together, it felt like a belt. I felt a gentle tug pulling me out the car so I tentatively tried to climb out. I realised that, if I looked down past my nose, I was just able to see my feet and floor under the blindfold. I was able to step out the car without incident. I continued forward towards the pull, watching my step. I could see the bottom of a pair of dark trousers and shoes of the man pulling me along. We came to a building and stopped. I heard a metal clang, it sounded like something opening. And then my mask was removed.

I was faced with an open metal door that appeared to be part of a larger shutter. I was at a garage or warehouse? The man was stood in the door and pulled me inside. I was met with a number of small bright torches being pointed at me -- I counted maybe 5? I was blinded and couldn't see who was behind each one. The tugging continued and I was pulled further into the dark warehouse, the lights now surrounding me.

We stopped briefly before a large tug caused me to stumble forward and trip over a soft object, falling with a cushioned landing. A mattress? It was cold but dry and didn't smell too bad, only a slight musk. I turned over and saw the lights all directed at me. Someone leaned forward and grabbed the strap pulling me up into a seated position. I sensed a number of bodies closely surrounding me. One of the men then pushed his cock into my face. And it began...

I opened my mouth and took the first cock, softy and chubby. I began sucking, working to get him hard, my lips back and forth down his shaft. The three week wait had built to this moment and I was hungry for these men. I needed to satisfy them and right now the only way I could do that was with my mouth.

Back and forth on his cock, it didn't take long before I began to feel him stiffen inside my mouth. But he pulled out, moved aside and the next man stepped up to be serviced. So I gave this guy the same treatment, enthusiastically devouring his member. And just like before, he then moved aside for someone else... the process repeated. Looking back I wonder what the etiquette was amongst these men was? Who decided it was their turn? It didn't care at the time.

Their lights were still blinding me, so I relied on them to guide my mouth onto their members. Some teased me by putting the tip of their penis onto my lips, while the rougher ones grabbed my hair and pulled me onto their stiff shafts. I was caught off guard a couple of times, taking a cock in the face.

They were now all nearly or fully erect, my jaw needing to widen. The longer ones sliding further down my throat causing me to gag and now saliva was running down my chin. My eyes began watering, worsening what little vision I had. My jaw began to ache, and I was getting exhausted -- I needed a breather. Although my hands were bound, I discovered that I was able to separate my hands and slide their cocks in between my palms and rub back and forth using my saliva as lubrication. I began to alternate between this and using my mouth.

Before the next man stepped forward he lifted the strap of the belt up high forcing me to raise both of my arms above my head. Then he put his cock in my mouth and began thrusting back and forth. When he stopped he handed the belt to the next person who stepped forward and did the same with his cock, thrusting it into my mouth. This procession continued, as I took down each and all of them.

I sensed someone had joined me on the mattress and with that the man released the strap and my arms dropped. I was able to turn around and make out a silhouette of someone laying there, bottomless, legs spread. So I crawled between his thighs and started sucking his cock. He grabbed the back of my head a couple of times to push it all the way down. After the second time he then lifted his legs and lower body up to reveal his arsehole. I didn't need any second guesses to what he wanted so I stuck my tongue out and licked it, first circling his ring before sticking my tongue inside. I then slid my tongue up and back down his perineum before continuing back up his balls and then his shaft.

The other men had now surrounded me, and for the first time I could feel contact over my body. Hands began groping my naked torso, pinching my nipples and my bent over naked ass was being fondled. A hand reached in between my legs and began tugging my cock trying to get me hard.

The guy on the mattress stood back up and I expected to be joined by the next person. But instead, someone grabbed the end of belt and pulled me up, so I rose to my feet and followed the direction. The lights followed me and I could make out a small table/desk ahead where I must be going. As I got to it, someone's hand pushed down on my back so that I was now bent over the desk. In no time at all, a cock had been shoved into my face so I opened my mouth and continued sucking in my new position.

The fondling continued whilst I was on the table, I could feel hands all over my back. Behind me someone was again groping my ass. Then, I felt my ass cheeks being spread and a finger began circling my hole, and going up and down my gooch. Much like the same motion I had done with my tongue on the man on the mattress. Something moist landed on my arsehole. Cum? No, it must have been someone's saliva, for he lubricated his finger with it and inserted it into my ass. Sliding it in and out, his other hand was between my legs tugging my cock which was now semi-erect.

Up front, the men were taking it in turns to use my throat in this new position. My neck was beginning to ache so I titled my head to one side and rested a cheek on the table surface, just letting them thrust away however they wanted. In this passive state, I was able to focus and enjoy what was going on behind.

But the fingering had stopped. Another blob of moisture landed on my arsehole and I felt a cock being rubbed in it before probing my hole. I didn't want to be fucked, so I tensed up, I wasn't ready, this wasn't what I wanted tonight. He tried two more times to insert himself into me. I grunted, what I was hoping, a sound to indicate 'no' and thankfully my message was understood. He backed off.

"Turn over." A voice said in the dark.

I rolled over onto my back, and positioned myself so that the lower half of my legs were now dangling over one end and my head hung upside down over the other. Automatically I opened my mouth waiting for someone (anyone), and in no time someone began fucking it with their cock. Very quickly, all the saliva that was dribbling down my chin now ran back up my face into my eyes. I was completely blinded.

The first person came. I wasn't servicing him at the time, so it came as a pleasant surprise when I felt his warm cum shoot over my face, some of it landing in my open mouth which I duly swallowed. When he was done, he moved away and let the rest of the men continue to use my mouth.

Whoever was stood between my dangling legs continued wanking my hard cock and I could then feel a mouth around it. He began returning my favour and sucked me off. He was good, licking my very sensitive frenulum, playing with my balls and rubbing his fingers up and down my gooch. I'd again got myself into a passive state up front, allow the guys to take it in turns to use my throat. I could focus on the pleasure down below.

I was being tossed off when I came, my body jolting under the incredible sensation. The person with their cock in my mouth sensibly pulled out allowing me to savour the pleasure (or more likely he was worried I might clench my jaw). I felt fingers rubbing my body again and then they were being inserted into my mouth. They were salty, it was my cum. The man wiped every bit of spunk my body and I sucked and licked it all off his fingers.

The belt tugged again and pulled me up so I was sat on the table and then I stumbled back onto the ground. I was push down into a squat. I got back to satisfying these men, much like when I was on the mattress.

The second guy came, quickly pushing my head onto his cock as he climaxed. He spurted deep into my throat and I swallowed it all down. As he softened, I continued licking the head of cock to get any last trickles. Not long after, the third guy finished. He was gentler, his semen dribbled onto my tongue and I waited for it all before swallowing in one. After each mouthful, a guy would move away taking their light. I wondered if the first three guys had gone after they finished, or were they behind somewhere watching till the end? I never knew but I suspect the latter.

I took the final two loads much like the last, my stomach now a cocktail of stranger's semen.

After the final guy, I could see his light (the only light now) move away and then approach me again. The person behind it placed a towel into my bound hands and I used this to clean myself up as best as possible. He grabbed the towel and replaced it with a piece of material -- the blindfold.

I put on the blindfold and followed the pull of the belt, retracing my steps back to the car. I heard the car door and carefully stepped inside. The man undid the belt around my wrists and shut the door. He got into the driver's seat, turned on the engine, pulled away, and I remained silent in the back, exhausted.

"You can put your clothes back on."

I did, and not long after the car stopped. The driver got out again and came round to open my door.

"Count to 30 and then you can remove your blindfold."

I did as I was told, at 20 I could hear the car pull away, at 30 I removed the blindfold. My vision was a blur, but I got my bearings and realised I was back where we had started, next to the steps of the toilet.

The street was empty, I came to my senses and began walking home. As I put my hands into my jacket pocket I felt an object, a mobile phone -- nothing extravagant, one of those burner types a drug dealer uses.

The sound of a text message alert broke the walk home. I removed my new phone and read the message:

"Next time TBC, but it won't be far away boy. They like you."