Part 2. The Gift Of Time - Femdom

Story Info
He hates the clock!
1.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FEMALE'S P.O.V

The mild frustration of both his length and my wetness was rising like the temperature in the warm summer, turning both of us impatient for each other.

His sweet whimpers tickled my ears, prompting me more eager. The way he sang, the way his body was wriggling, desperate to please itself, was both pleasing to my eyes and to my soul.

I dug my nails deeper into his ass cheeks, inflicting the effect of his slutty side on me. "You feel good?" His eyes quickly nodded, poor as they gazed deeply into mine.

"Let's double the fun then." I included and spat on my hand, bringing it to his sweet hole. He quickly shivered upon my touch and began grating his length vigorously onto my thighs as I slowly inserted a finger in him.

"That's it." Whispering ahead, I added another finger, watching his mouth go wider and his whimpers grow louder.

"I know, baby. I know." I began jerking my fingers inside him, while he continued rubbing his length, clung to my body like a scent of perfume to the skin.

His arms were wrapped around my neck, his face swiftly finding its place back into my neck.

He breathed heavily and then lazily as he tried calming his own nature, but could not suppress his needs fully.

He needed it so badly, and I could see it through his actions. So, to boost more into his need, I yanked my fingers out of his hole and pushed them into his mouth, making him look at me.

"Do you want to go harder?" I whispered to his stuffed mouth, his swirling tongue, and wet lips tied around my fingers.

He nodded, his eyes greedy, and began grating his length roughly to my thighs, his moans once again taking a bolder form.

"S-o G-good." He muffled on my fingers, still playing with his tongue, and kept saying gibbering words.

Pulling my fingers out of his mouth, I asked, laughing at him. "What the fuck are you saying?"

"So good. It feels so good." Hearing that, I pinned my thumb on his lower lips, departing it from the upper, and spat in his mouth, prompting him to flinch and slowly gulp it down.

"More?" I asked, digging my nails of a free hand deeper into his ass.

Once again, he nodded vigorously and added. "Yes, please!"

"Good boy!" With that, once again I spat in his mouth, watching him eagerly drink it down.

"It tastes so good, mommy!" He spoke, his lips mouthing every word like a professional porn star. "More! Give me more!" A little growl accompanied his words, turning it needier than it was.

Without a word, I spat again in his mouth, combining a slap to reward him. He hissed at the pain, shutting his eyes tight, but turned his head for more.

I slapped him again and then again, watching his cheeks turn red and his teeth bite the lower lip. "More Mommy, give me more!"

Attending to his slutty demeanor, I slapped him strong this time, prompting him to growl. "Fuck! It isn't enough, mommy! I want more!" His cries seemed bratty, almost as if he was demanding it.

"Are you ordering me?" I questioned, clutching his jaw.

He shook his head and apologized. "I just need more, mommy! It feels so good! But it isn't enough. Please give me more!"

His head fell into my neck, and his tone altered into a whiny one. He was just beginning to beg.

"Please. I want more! I want to be inside you." His hips were getting tired, I could see, but he still did not stop.

"Let me fuck you, please! I want to feel your juices stick around my cock. Please, mommy!" I kept smiling, just watching his cute hips, going back and forth, while he pouted into my neck.

"I want to feel you tighten around my cock, mommy! I'm already leaking. Please let me fuck you for a minute. That will be enough! Please!"

"Aww, is my baby boy that desperate?" I questioned, and once again grasped his hips, leading his hips to start moving faster.

"But I can't let you inside me," I added, turning his subtle moans into louder ones as I began rubbing my thighs against his cock as well.

"Why, mommy?" He questioned, adjusting his head back to look at me. "Because I don't want to allow you. It's more fun teasing you this way."

"Mommy!" He cried, listening to my words, and sunk back into my neck, grinding his hips.

"C'mon, don't sulk and be a good boy. Do it nicely." I slapped his ass and lead him to fuck his length harder, not letting him stop.

"You're not allowed to stop until you're close to your orgasm. Okay?"

"Okay." Like an unsatisfied child, he worded and continued pleasuring himself, his moans into my ears, driving me crazy.

"Good boy!" I applauded, watching his ass wriggle, and spanked it, just for the pleasure of my eyes.

He ground and ground until his body began shuddering, his breaths facing a breakage and the sweat covering his body heavily.

"I'm about to cum, mommy! I'm gonna soil your thighs." He continued crying, and I kept quiet, listening to him and watching him lead his eyes back at me, eagerly gazing at me.

"Please, let me cum!" He cried, his face blushing with red, his eyes fluttering. "Please!" He continued during the failed attempts of his kisses.

His lips failed, his member failed, but his need continued. He kept grinding his hips, his member twitching on my thighs.

"Mommy! I'm going to cum! I can't hold it in anymore!" He gasped, as if on the very edge of his orgasm, and bit my neck, still muffling, "Please!"

I thought he would burst, but he kept himself together, even when he was losing his senses. It made me feel powerful and proud.

"Cum." I whispered and his eyes again shifted from the darkness to my eyes. "Really? Can I?" His eyes were wide open, his face an astonished sight.

I could see he was surprised by my sudden allowance. "Can I really cum?" He asked once again, which prompted a slap out of me.

"Do you want me to take back my words?"

"No. No. No! Sorry! Thank you!" He cried and quickly shuddered his juices on my thighs, his body shaking like a fallen leaf, his moans, an out-of-control harmony.

"Good boy." I kept patting his back, rubbing it as he shivered and flinched, still Cumming with a lot of strength.

"That's it. Let it all out." I watched him rest above my body after that, his dick and his body still mildly flinching above my skin.

Like always he snuck his face into his favorite spot, my neck, inhaling sharply as he rested his hands beside my head. "It was so good, mommy!"

"Was it?" Patting his head and his back, I asked, planting soft kisses on his temples.

"Yes. I came so hard. It was so good. Thank you so much!" He added, "Did I do good Mommy? Did I please you?"

"Yes baby! You pleased me well."

"I still don't like the clock." He pouted, prompting me to chuckle and grasp him even tighter. "I know."

_______________

--- END OF THE SMUT

---- Love, author! ❤️