Cooking Together - Femdom

Story Info
Cooking together makes her horny!
2.1k words
4
6.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Male's P.O.V~

Our quality time has always been cooking together. It's the way our bond grows strong. We laugh, talk, and cook.

Which, not so surprisingly, takes hours because of her habit of teasing me. By teasing, I mean her sneaky hands, her lips, and her nasty words.

That time as well, she suggested another cooking session. It had been days since we last cooked together.

So, we started with a poised and undisturbed conduct until she decided to disturb it.

I was stirring the pasta when I felt her arms wrapping around my waist. She rested her chin on my shoulder, grasping me closer by my chest as she whispered in her raspy tone.

"Mmmm, you look so delicious."

My body felt sudden tingles and vulnerability. Her words are always like this. She makes me chuckle and shy. The way she compliments me is not common at all.

Her words send butterflies in my stomach by giving me flatters I have never received. And she comes up with something new every time.

"Delicious? That's a new one." I replied, chuckling at her words as I continued cooking. Her hands responded to my words, squashing my chest along with her lips grazing on my neck. Her hands slowly went down after teasing my nipples to my abdomen, exciting my skin.

"You just look so delicious while cooking." Her raspy tone continued affecting me as her hands further went down to my pants, stroking my clothed shaft gently.

Her lips went from sucking to biting my neck as her hands gradually slipped under my pants, tormenting my growing member.

Her actions were making my grip on the spatula weaker, my breaths faster and my focus fainter.

Hastily, she turned my dazed body to face her, grasping my jaw as I held back onto the edges of the kitchen counter, whipped by her actions. "Stop! I'm cooking."

Her eyes caressed my face. "I'm not stopping you, honey." Her lips advanced quicker than I could've processed and tugged on my lips.

Her hands pulled my waist adjacent to her body, stroking her breasts against my chest as her tongue drove into my mouth.

I couldn't stop myself and held her tighter by her waist, moving my lips according to hers.

"You're not letting me cook," I complained, pulling back, whispering, and struggling to maintain my uncontrollable breaths.

"Are you blaming me?" She answered, slipping her hands again into my pants as I again clutched the counter, astonished by her hands.

Her lips started biting my neck again, licking as she rubbed my member gently. "Do you want me to stop?"

Female's P.O.V~

He breathed so sharply, unable to stand still as I rubbed his hardness. "You're so hard and thick, baby." He flinched at my words in his ear, exciting me more with his sharp breaths in my ear. "Should I stop?" I pulled back, softly guiding my fingers into his mouth.

His eyes glared at me as he started sucking on my fingers. Wet and sloppy, I played with his tongue, gradually pulling both of my fingers back.

"Tell me, honey. Should I stop?" Putting those same wet fingers in my mouth I stood up against the second counter in front of the kitchen counter.

I sucked on my fingers, seducing him as I maintained my glare at him. "You can continue cooking if you want me to stop or you can sit on your knees and please mommy. What are you going to choose, baby boy?"

He gazed at me for a second or two and quickly shifted to his knees after. His eyes were stuck to me, peering at me from down to above. "Good boy! Now, what do you say?"

"Please! Mommy, please! Let me taste you!?" His words and his tone. His eyes and his actions were making me wetter and wetter.

"You really love being my good boy? Don't you?" He nodded to my question, answering with his words as well. "Yes, mommy!"

I stepped adjacent to his face, allowing him to pull off my panties after I drew off my pants.

"With your mouth, baby." He temptingly looked at me before biting the string of my panty.

His lips grazed through my skin, struggling as he lost the string from his mouth multiple times. "Keep trying!" I replied to his defeated eyes as he looked up at me. "You want to taste mommy, right? Keep trying."

He went back to removing my panty, losing the string again on my thighs. "Just a bit more."

Struggling and hustling, he finally took off my panty, quickly planting his lips on my thighs.

His lips softly moved near my entrance, sucking, biting, and licking my skin as he held onto my thighs, tightly.

Savoring the pleasure, I grabbed the strands of his hair, guiding his lips on my entrance. And quickly he went for it.

Licking, slurping, and sucking, he pleasured my wetness, yanking me closer by my legs. I had to hold onto the counter because of the passion he showcased. His lips didn't want to depart and his tongue wished to feel more.

Moaning and stifling I lead his tongue by holding his head to the spots I wanted to feel pleasure.

He glugged and grazed his tongue to my clitoris, digging his nails into my thighs. "Put your hands behind you," I ordered, watching him quickly obey my command and push his head more onto my wetness.

He struggled to hold his head to my wetness but didn't give up. "Show me your face!"

Male's P.O.V~

I looked up at her with my eyes full of yearning and her nectar dripping from my chin. She had a face concealed with sensuality and eyes crammed with authority.

She stared at me for a while, smirking as she spat in my mouth and shoved my head again into her wetness.

Her wetness oozed into my mouth as I flicked my tongue inside her. "Sweet." I muffled, eating her continuously as I wriggled to hold on to her.

Her moans abruptly went louder, her grip on my hair went tighter, and her thighs around my head narrowed as she rubbed her wetness on my tongue.

Her every move and each moan were provoking my length, making it harder and thicker with each second. I could feel her trembling from the pleasure getting closer and closer to her orgasm.

As I heard her getting louder and rougher with me, I started sucking her clit harder. I wanted to thrust my fingers into her but I couldn't, so I did everything with my tongue, which I wished my fingers to do.

Hastily she started quivering more and more and stuffing my head further into her wetness until she came into my mouth.

"Come here!" She quickly pulled me up, kissing me passionately as she sat on the counter with her legs around my waist.

My clothes were perfectly covering my body up until she decided to pull them off as she roughed me up with her lips. Her hands were quick, pulling my t-shirt off and yanking my pants to my knees, which I completely pulled off, removing my underwear along with it.

I stood in between her legs, my jaw under her grasp as she glared at my blushing face. "Please!" I begged, trying to lean closer to her lips as she kept an inch between our lips.

"Do you not want to cook anymore?" She asked. "No! I want you!" The eruption in me was building with every second as I tried standing without doing anything, so closer to her gorgeous body.

She slapped my face gently, ghosting her lips over mine as she again asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! I just want you. I want you so badly. Please!" I again tried kissing her, but I failed, receiving another slap. Eventually, she embraced me by my shoulders, pulling me closer as she whispered. "Mommy wants you too. But I will only allow you to pleasure me if you don't moan."

She leaned back, staring at my astonished face, arms still around my shoulders. "What?" I stuttered. "Can you do that, or do you want to continue cooking?" She asked with her soft tone.

"No! No! I will do it. I will not moan." I quickly replied, too eager to feel her." And what if you moan?" She dragged her nails on my back, kissing my neck while I tried thinking to win the situation anyhow.

"I will stop. If I moan, I'll stop right away." She smirked at my reply, leaning back against the wall behind the counter. "Give mommy a kiss first."

Female's P.O.V~

His lips were hasty to feel mine, slithering and biting on my lips. Dragging his tongue on my neck, he started inserting his length into me, holding my jaw with his free hand. Slowly and gradually, he shoved every inch of his hardness, pulling my body close as he wrapped my legs around his waist.

He was gentle. Thrusting into me as he kept on kissing my neck, moving to my lips and collar. I could feel every inch of his thickness trembling inside of me as his hips paced up. His breaths were speeding as he tried holding his moans back, biting on his lips as well.

Hearing him suffer, I adjusted my hands on his jaw, watching him bite his lips as he bucked his hips into me. "Faster!" He whimpered, clenching his jaw as he struggled to thrust faster, making no sound, glaring at me helplessly.

I could feel the very tip of his cock kissing the deep sweet spot inside me and I moaned. I moaned to the pleasure, glaring right into his eyes. "Baby, you're so hard and big." He quivered as his dick twitched inside me, shifting my legs onto his shoulder.

His every move was driving me crazy. His length felt wildly deep and exquisite. He thrust his length in me faster and harder every time he heard me moan his name.

I could feel his passion through his nails digging into my legs as he held them in place, biting and kissing them as he tried to shut up his mouth.

Pulling him closer, I wrapped my legs back around his waist, moaning in his ear as I bit on his shoulder. I dragged my nails on his back, urging him to thrust even harder. "Fuck me like it's the last time! Fuck me like it's the last time we're making love."

Whimpering more and more, he bit my shoulder, doing exactly what I ordered him to.

Male's P.O.V~

Her lips moved to my neck, kissing my throat as she held my jaw in her hands, slapping and spitting in my mouth. "Look at me! Tell me you're my slut." I trembled more and more, getting closer to my orgasm as her words and eyes dominated me.

"I'm yours. Your slut!" I shuttered unable to form words anymore, yet I tried. "I'm your slut mommy!" She slapped my face harder, spitting again in my mouth as I opened my mouth wide again.

"Good boy!" she moaned, slapping me again and biting my skin. "I'm going to cum, baby! Keep pleasuring mommy. Just like that." Her words sent shivers down my spine, provoking my orgasm as well.

It was so hard. It was so testing to control my moans while she kissed and bit me as I felt the deep insides of her wetness narrowing around my length.

Her wetness was practically leaking and soaking around me as I felt myself getting closer. She trembled as well, grasping my body tighter. "Can I cum? Can I cum, mommy, please!" I begged, still trying not to moan, but my unmanaged breaths were making it tougher and tougher for me.

She moaned, clutching my jaw in her hand as she hastily kissed me, whimpering. "You want to cum?"

"Yes!" I stutter too eager and needy. "Look me in my eyes and cum." She kept on moaning, watching me still control my growls as I finally felt myself leaking every drop of cum. She trembled as well, shaking and clenching as she finally cum along with me, watching me struggle.

She had a smirk of satisfaction on her face as she watched me suffer. "Good boy!" She moaned out, falling in my arms as she placed her jaw on my shoulder, kissing my skin. "I love you! Mommy!" I moaned out, still leaking inside her as I mildly thrust into her.

Holding her tighter in my arms, I tried relaxing, but I was still hard and heavy, ready for another round as she caressed my head, gently kissing my neck. "I love you, baby boy!"

_________________

I hope you enjoyed it!

_________________

END OF THE SMUT