Part 3 - Surprise at the Job Site

Story Info
Pt. 2 cont'd
5.5k words
4.79
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MASON

"(FUCK! There goes the great load I was getting ready to shoot! Ruined! Just like that! Damn it all! I should've just kept going till the end of my nut no matter who was watching and what they were saying!)," Mason thought to himself.

Mason and Fred finally make it to the office, and Mason finally finishes properly fixing his pants as they climb the metal stairs to enter. Still shirtless and standing in the middle section entryway of the container office building, Robert enters behind them.

Robert: (Pointing at Mason) "Go see Troy till I'm ready." (pointing at Fred) "Come with me."

Mason walks briskly into Troy's office putting his work shirt back on.

Troy: "Shut the door."

Fred follows Robert into his office shutting the door behind him.

Troy is the project foreman working for the company that contracted Robert's company to build their new office building. He occupies an office at the opposite end of the container building from Rob. He's usually very laid-back and easy to get along with, and he's not like Robert in that Robert would be a 2 on the Kinsey scale, and Troy would be a 1, but he's so open-minded and non-judgemental that with enough convincing and influence or alcohol, he could be made a 2. (Mason's a 2 disguised as a 1, and Fredrick's a 4 disguised as a 1.)

Troy is a 35 yo muscle bear and stands at 6'2 weighing 260 lbs with 13% body fat. He has a 9" uncircumcised beer can shaped cock that hangs down 30 degrees when he's hard. His hair and full medium-cut beard is a dark shade of brown. At work, he wears loose fit work jeans or slacks with a tight black polo shirt and his tattered hi-vis safety vest. His office always smells of cigar smoke with a sweet aromatic vanilla cream scent.

Troy: "What the fuck, Mason? Is this what we should expect from you while on this project?"

"Hey, I'm only human, Troy. I'm just a simple man who saw an opportunity that I liked."

"And you took it. I'm human too, but you don't see me always in my office watchin' porn and beatin' my dick all day with my pants around my ankles smokin' a cigar drinkin' out of a bottle of whiskey like I want to, do you?... Of course not, I wouldn't get any of my work done. You have to work when it's time to work, so you can play when it's time to play. You guys missed a very important safety meeting, in which case, I don't know what Robert's gonna do with you now. He might have you guys temporarily laid off until that phase of the project is done, which is about a week or so. Depending on how things go with Robert, he might have you come back and talk to me. I might can help you out. You and Fred do good work here."

(Meanwhile)

FREDRICK

Rob walks over, switching the bouncing orbs of his rear in his jeans, to stand behind his desk leaning over the top of it. Fred but help but again take in the sight of Rob's large pecs, hard nipples showing through his shirt, furry chest, and alluring eyes.

Fred: "I'm willing to do whatever you want for me to stay, Rob. I can't lose this job right now."

Rob: "So, here's the deal, Fred. Tell you what, I wanna keep you and Mason, but what you did can't go unpunished. There's a price that must be paid to set an example out of you and to fully persuade me to keep you here. I saw the way you looked at me this morning when you came into my office late. And, I saw the erection you got from eye-fucking me."

Fred shows an expression of bewilderment and shock, but at least now he knows Rob must have somewhat similar feelings toward men since Rob ended up getting a boner watching him and Mason go at it earlier today.

Rob: "It's called peripheral vision, Fred. So, seeing as how you like men so much, you're gonna take one right now by putting my cock in your mouth and getting fucked by one, or just take your paycheck now and leave 'cause you're fired."

Rob knew what his response would be.

Fred chooses the former option rather than the latter. He shows this to Rob by assuming the position on his knees and tossing his shirt and underwear to the side by the wall..

Rob: Rob nods with a smurk. "Smart move...."

"(I've been waiting for this moment all along, anyhow. This is a dream come true for me! Both of my fantasies in one day?! How could this day get any better? It's odd that this is how it had to happen though, but I'm not about to start complaining)," Fred thought to himself. It's exactly what he wanted for Christmas (btw, it's the middle of Summer).

As Fred gazes into his boss's eyes in eager anticipation, Rob makes his way from behind his desk, stands inches away from Fred's kneeling body, grabs the top of Fred's head, and runs his fingers through Fred's hair. He moves his hand down the back of Fred's head, around his ear, and clutches the bottom of Fred's chin and begins to stroke and caress Fred's cheek with his thumb. Fred inhales.

"(I can smell his musky ball sack already. This man sweats and secretes his scent in all the right ways)," Freddy thought.

Reaching to the back of Fred's head again, Robert pulls Fred's face into his crotch. Fred takes a few more long deep inhales, mouth open, eyes shut, rubbing his face all up against Rob's crotch and stiffening bulge.

Fred: "(Ahhhhh, he smells so good)."

Rob then pushes Fred's head away giving him a couple quick playful slaps on the cheek with his other hand before moving his hands to undo his belt buckle, then the button of his pants, then his fly. Fred grabs the waistband of his boss's underwear pulling both his boxer-briefs and pants down to his thighs, unleashing Rob's throbbing dick, letting it spring to life popping out and smacking Fred in the face. Fred immediately swallows 5" of Rob's 8" Kielbasa as if he had been starving slowly working his neck back and forth while Rob's head tilts backward toward the ceiling with his eyes shut.

Rob: "Uuuuuggghhhh, my God."

Fred moves a hand to grasp the base and the other hand to tug and pull on the balls continuing his rhythmic head and throat motions. Rob's balls felt full in Fred's hand, weighted, heavy, and furry. Fred hears a couple light footstep sounds made from a pair of boots outside the door, but ignores it. His focus is on his boss right now. Fred takes his mouth off of Rob's cock and starts sucking the sweet and salty sweat off of his balls holding his cock up to his abs while stroking him off. The taste is so pungent and tantalizing. It's driving Fred wild, but he maintains his professional composure focusing on satisfying his boss. Once his balls are clean, Fred proceeds to clean under his balls and the inside of his taint, really digging in deep and fully enjoying himself.

Fred: "(Man, I think I'm getting the hang of this. My boss clearly likes it. Maybe he'll let me do this from now on whenever he feels crossed with me and determines that I need to be punished, or even if he's just having a rough day, and I'll gladly take the opportunity, as long as he keeps giving it, the sexy bastard)."

Fred takes both his hands, reaches behind Rob, and squeezes both of his soft hairy beach balls pushing Rob's cock further down his throat making himself gag. Rob reciprocates the gesture by placing his hand on the back of Fred's head again. Then, he proceeds to a gentle face-fucking, not violent or aggressive at all. Just sensual, swaying his hips in and out, ass cheeks jiggling and flexing in Fred's grasp with every motion. Fred reaches one of his middle fingers into Rob's warm crack and awaiting asshole, lightly fingering a couple times before pushing it in a couple of inches

Rob: "Yeah, fuck me you dirty dog... Hhhhhhhhhhh (sigh).... That's it right there. That's the spot." Both of them breathing deeply making erotic moans. They continue on for another minute.

Rob's testicles begin to ascend and descend. Rob pulls Fred's head away from his cock which is pulsing and shining rose-red, glimmering with saliva. Fred wants to swallow and choke on it some more, but Rob tells him,

"Stand up. Time to get fucked."

Fred pulls his finger out of Rob's ass and hurriedly does as Rob commands him, standing to his feet. Rob unbuttons Fred's pants and lowers his zipper letting Fred's rocket fly free slapping his abs while poking Fred in the thigh with his slobbery throbbing cock. Fred reaches and starts stroking Rob's cock with his fist as Rob yanks Fred's pants down to his knees.

Rob pulls Fred to the side of his desk. Fred leans over the top grabbing the sides. Rob slides his jeans and underwear to his knees. He caresses Fred's smooth round ass. He licks two fingers and starts to massage the opening of Fred's anus. Then, he spits on his dick, strokes it, and repeats a couple more times making sure it's as hard and slippery as possible.

Spreading Fred's ass apart with one hand, he guides his thick man sausage into the awaiting hole. Fred winces a little, but it's not as bad as Mason's hammer as Mason and Troy are in a whole different class when it comes to girth. Immediately, once the head is in, Rob starts slamming into Fred's ass, loudly clapping and pounding away without modesty or shame.

(WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM, WHAM) At 180 rpm.

Fred: "Yeah, Rob. Yeah. Fuck me. Fuck my hole harder. Punish me!."

Bobby opens the door and walks in on them seeing a side view of Fred getting his ass cakes clapped by Rob leaning backward in his gray button-down with his pants around his ankles and hands firmly gripping Fred by the hips giving him the business. There are no locks on the office doors. Bobby just stands there and stares for a moment before commenting.

Bobby: "My bad!"

Rob: "Bobby! What do you want," seeing him in his peripheral without missing a beat or pausing his pace in his steady on-going rhythm.

Bobby: "... uhhhhhh... I forgot. Never mind. I'll come back," backing out of the office shutting the door again.

Rob: "Don't worry, he'll get what's coming to him soon enough."

Fred wasn't phased by Bobby's intrusion at all. He's used to this by now, and he's in his zone, taking Rob's dick like a champ, just like Big Daddy Mace taught him. As a matter of fact, Bobby's interruption put Fred on edge, getting closer to reaching the point of no return.

MASON

Speaking slowly under his breath to himself, "What the fuck is goin' on over..."

Troy: "I'm not sure, but just stay here. I promise everything's fine," with a reassuring smile

Mason: "That's one way to put it, sure," rolling his eyes with a sarcastic expression running across his face.

Mason recognized those all too familiar sounds. He was just recently hearing them up close himself not too long ago.

FREDRICK

Rob reaches around Fred's waist and starts giving him a good ol' fashioned reach around.

Fred: "Oooooh, DAMN that feels so fucking good right now, FUCK YEAH!"

Rob: "You like that? From now on, they'll be more where that came from. You'd better just make sure that from now on, you go about things the right way so you don't get us into any trouble with the city inspectors."

Just when Fred is finally close, Rob cuts it short, not finishing, but he just wanted a sample of Fred for now. This was about payment. This was about a price being paid and a point being made is all.

When Rob pulls out, Fred whines, "Noooooooo-wuh. I'm so close."

"Don't touch it! Get over there to Troy's office, now! Send Mason in here and wait there till I figure out whether I should at least put you guys on temporary lay-off for missing the meeting."

Robert pulls his pants back on, stuffing his still hard cock in his pants. Sucking his teeth and rolling his eyes, Fred stands up straight, pulls up his pants and boots, puts on his shirt, and puts his boxer-briefs most of the way in his back pocket going into Troy's office.

Fred: Looking at Mason as he enters, "Rob's ready for you."

Mason glances at Troy with a serious look as he stands up and turns to walk out of the office shutting the door behind him. Fred moves to sit down.

Troy: "Don't bother sitting down. I've learned a lot about you today Fred. A lot that I wasn't particularly privy to before, and by what I've gathered, I'm willing to bet that you'd believe getting spanked is an adequate punishment. So, that's what we'll do whenever you're in trouble in my office, corporal punishment, and I found this foot-long piece of 2x4 out near construction a while ago. I figured it would come in handy for something."

Fred's eyes widened some as he became even harder inside his jeans filling with fear and trepidation but also lust when he heard this. Troy picks up the wooden board that was laying against the wall behind his chair showing it to Fred.

Troy: "Get over here, next to the desk.... Now, drop your pants."

Fred unzips his pants and lowers them to his knees, cock springing forth and jutting over the surface of the small desk and curving upward slightly.

Troy: "Go ahead and put your hands on your head."

Troy remains sitting behind his desk leaning forward with his elbows on top of the desk while holding the board. He stares at Fred's rock and sack for a couple seconds with a contorted and curious look, then glances up and stares at Freddy maintaining his curious expression. Freddy remains looking straight ahead at the wall waiting for his punishment to begin. They both over hear Mason and Robert beginning to get into a shouting match on the other side of the building.

Troy lifts the board behind Fredrick's bare smooth ass and thighs giving him a hard cracking swat keeping his eyes locked on examining Fred's facial expression. (Pause). Fred's cock bounces a little but he remains seemingly unphased. Troy continues to paddle Fred giving a brief 2-3 second pause after each swat, now examining all of Fred's body for when he's going to start seeing changes in his body language.

After a few more swats, Fred starts to cave. No longer able to maintain his proud and honorable composure in front of his boss's boss, the foreman.

Troy: "How did you end up like this in my office Fred? You used to be such a disciplined kid. I bet you'll make it to that meeting next time, that's for sure. Won't you?"

Fred quickly and shakily nods in affirmation beginning to feel the sting. Troy looks off and shakes his head in disappointment while continuing to give Fred's rear the spanking Fred knows he deserves. He had given his word, promised to be there, and didn't remain responsible enough to even show up.

Troy: "As a matter of fact (CRACK) you'd better not miss (CRACK) any more meetings. And you and your friend (CRACK) had better learn to be (CRACK) more discreet the next time (CRACK) you decide to get fucked (CRACK) on the project site. (CRACK) Or you'll be back (CRACK) in my office again, (CRACK) doing this all over again (CRACK. CRACK.) Am I clear?"

Fred: "Yessir," quickly nodding again while scrunching up his face in pain.

Troy silently continues while simultaneously continuing his work balancing books, checking invoices, and logging information, only pausing to rub his eye or scratch his head. Fred's leaking pre like a faucet down his head and shaft letting it pool on top of the desk surface underneath. With each hard swat of the board, Fred cringes, sucking air through his teeth and bouncing on the tips of his toes with each crack of the board as the pain truly sets in causing his runny cock to start slapping on the desk, splashing his puddle of pre-cum across it. Troy pauses to move any paperwork from that side of the desk. Fred's strong meaty globes begin turning bright red as they wiggle and bounce in recoil.

Fred: "(Fuck! That fucking stings! But this might be worth it. Troy is so hot. How did I get so lucky as to get to work with all these fuckin' stud muffins all built like stallions?.... This is such a fuckin' turn on. The way he's not even paying attention while he punishes me is so manly and masculine, the way a strong father-figure punishes his son. He's almost old enough that he could be my father. The way he's handling that board right now giving my bare ass the attention it needs, I might just mess up more often just so I can get more of his fatherly attention. Shit, I'm gonna have to cum. I can't keep going with anymore swats while I slap his desk with my wet throbbing Johnson. And the blinds are open on all the windows. Anybody from outside can probably see what's happening in here. I'm noticing guys passing in front of the window close by. Oh well, let them look. If they wanna watch me blow my load all over Troy's desk, who am I to try and stop them. If anything, I should see it as a compliment! It does actually sound kinda hot, too. Unexpected strangers getting off on me getting off. Yeah, that sounds fuckin' badass. Ahh, can't take it anymore! I have to jerk off!)"

Fred tries to reach down to touch himself and jack off after leaking so much pre-cum adding to the puddle on the desk, but as soon as he moves his hand, Troy shrugs his hand away with the 2x4 board.

Troy: Taking his attention off his work to give Fred a stern look, "Get your hand back up there! I didn't say you can take your hand down, did I?!"

Fred whines and softly pouts looking up to the ceiling bouncing up and down on his heels and buckling his knees making his firm taut ass jiggle slapping the desk even more with his hard pipe.

(knock, knock) There's a knock at the door.

Troy: "Come in!"

The door swings open with Fred holding his position with his hard runny pipe on display.

Troy: "Yes, what is it this time Bobby?"

Bobby: "I heard some noises in here like somebody was fighting. Just wanted to make sure you were alright."

Troy: "Okay, well you can see I'm fine Bobby... Anything else?"

Bobby: "... Yeah, we're taking the back-hoe again to dig around the foundation."

Troy: "Okay, thank you Bobby.......... Shut the door!"

Bobby: "Oh! Right, sorry... Bye."

Troy: "Goodbye, Bobby! Get the fuck out!"

Bobby: "Okay"

The door shuts. After having enough of using the board and finished with his work for now, Troy scoots closer to Fred giving him his full undivided attention picking up where they left off using just his meaty hand.

Fred: "(Oooooooohhhh! I don't know how much more of this I can take! Being pushed to the edge so many times today, and not being allowed to cum? This can't be healthy! I WANNA CUM SO BAAAAAD! I NEED TO CUUUUUUMM!)"

Troy: "I don't care that it hurts. It's supposed to hurt. This is what you get when you act out of line Fred."

With his free hand now palm-pressed against Fred's abs holding up his tight shirt, Troy continues to swat Fred's aching ass, no longer pausing anymore. Just slap after slap after slap on Fred's smooth and now sensitive naked behind.

Troy: "The next time you get out of line, and Rob sends you to my office, we're doing this again. I'll just be in here waiting for you. Then your ass is mine again, giving your butt the attention it apparently needs so desperately."

When Troy is finally convinced Fred has had enough, he makes Fred hold that position until Rob comes to get him.

MASON

Adamantly refusing to get fucked by Robert, "I WORK HARDER THAN ANYBODY ELSE HERE, I'M ALWAYS ON TIME, ALWAYS CLEANING UP OTHER PEOPLE'S FUCK UPS, AND GOD DAMMIT, I'M EVEN GETTING THE EXTRA SHIT DONE AROUND THE SITE THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK ME TO DO YET, LOOKING OUT FOR 'YOUR' COMPANY!!"

Rob: "YOU WOULDN'T STILL BE HERE IF IT WASN'T FOR ME TRYING TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE RIGHT NOW!!"

Mason: "THE FUCKING SHIT YOU'RE ASKING ME TO DO IS CROSSING THE LINE! THAT'S TAKING IT TOO FAR ROBERT! IF ANYTHING YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE ON 'YOUR' KNEES SUCKING MY COCK BEGGING ME TO STAY!!"

Rob: "I WANT YOU TO STAY, BUT THERE'S CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS! THERE'S A PRICE YOU HAVE TO PAY OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO AT LEAST CUT YOUR PAY FOR THE REST OF THE DAY AND LAY YOU OFF UNTIL WE'RE FINISHED USING THIS NEW AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS HEAVY EQUIPMENT! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO JUST LET YOU CONTINUE TO STRUT AROUND DOIN' WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITHOUT ANY REPERCUSSIONS?!"

12