Part 3 - Surprise at the Job Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason: "I don't know but you'd better come up with something better than that fucking BULLSHIT YOU JUST TRIED TO SELL ME! I'm worthy of running my own contracting business! I could leave right now and take Freddy with me. I'm worth my weight in salt! You know that! It'd be a stupid move laying me off right now instead of giving us the necessary training Fred and I missed. If you actually used me more, I could help you grow your company if I were place in more of a leadership or partnering position...." Getting really close and next to Rob's ear, Mason whispers "Besides, it's obvious you want a little bit of action with me."

Rob: "Quit your games, Mason. What are you getting at? You need to be made an example of, 'cause we're all ultimately here to do a job and I can't have everybody gettin' wild and crazy all the time not getting work done. But I also agree that you're capable of running this business yourself, and you're right, I probably should be putting more of your skill sets to work in a better paying position, I'll admit that."

Mason: "Tell you what, I think I know a way we can both get what we want. So how 'bout this? I'll agree to whatever other terms you wanna come up with as long as their reasonable, and, I'll let you have the golden opportunity of getting fucked by me," flexing all the muscles in his chest and arms while pressed up against Rob's body.

ROB

"(What is this feeling this man is making me feel? Man, Mason is definitely some piece of refined man muscle. Any straight guy would be lying if they'd said they'd never try one night of going to bed with him after getting liquored up enough. And he's so smooth with his words. He has a silver-tongue that screams how confident he is in himself. He's so right too! I wanna experience his cock inside me as he holds me in his massive arm so bad, it is in fact a golden opportunity. I'm pretty sure I can get him to do a lot more than that though. I wonder how Fred and Troy are. I bet by now Fred's beggin' to suck Troy's cock and be fucked by him too, the horny fucker.)"

Mason: ".... And in return, you have to make me partner here at your company, and we'll work side by side as fellow contractors. Come on. Think about it. Let's strike a deal, Rob. What do you have to lose? And the fact still stands that I know you're DESPERATE to go a few rounds with Big Daddy Mace," giving Rob a wink of the eye.

They lock eye contact in a stare down for a few seconds.

Rob: "... Okay... Fine, I like the sound of that, but here's what I'm going to need you to do so that we can all benefit. You have to strip completely naked, except for your boots, and suck off all the site workers servicing them in whatever way they want-"

Mason: "Their not fucking me either."

Rob: "None of you are fucking each other, unless it's mutually desired."

Mason: "Okay"

Rob: "And Fred's doing this with you since this was going to be the other half of his bargain anyway. And you both will also go the rest of the day working completely naked doing whatever doesn't require being around the new heavy machinery, but mainly just moving things around, wearing nothing but your boots and a hard hat, and at the end of the work day, I'll gather the crew, make the announcement of your promotion to company partner, and award you with a new true blue supervisor's hard hat.... "

Mason's facial expression shows that he's processing.

Rob: "But here's the catch. You and Fred have to remain after work to catch up on the information you missed in order to safely be on site tomorrow using the new equipment that's coming in today."

Mason: Still taking a moment to process it all and mull it over, "... Okay. Looks like you have yourself a deal."

Mason reaches his hand out to shake on it. Rob reciprocates. Mason pulls Rob into himself turning him around putting him in a Half-Nelson and bending him over onto his desk. Mason drops his own pants using his one free hand and just forces Rob's pants down, without unbuttoning them, just low enough below Rob's ass that his belt squeezed around the top of his thighs making his ass look even fatter and more perky than before. Rob cringes and squirms in discomfort, but not dissatisfaction.

Mason: Whispering into Rob's ear with a low intimidating voice, "This is how sexy little mother fuckers like you get raped in prison. There's no way you're ready for what's about to happen to you."

Mason begins to guide his cock head into Rob's anus, and once it's nice and situated, Fred gives a full thrust shoving the whole of his 10" fat anaconda up inside to the hilt! Rob kicks, bucks, fights, and screams at the top of his lungs while Mason just holds it inside!

Rob: "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

FRED

"What the hell is going on over there?! That's definitely not Mason, but sounds like Rob!"

Troy: "Don't worry about it," as he continues to keep working on his computer.

MASON

After leaving his cock inside for a few seconds enjoying the guttural wails of his asshole of a boss and letting Rob's chute get adjusted, Mason begins his rampage now putting Rob into a full head lock pounding away at 180 rpm.

Mason: "Payback's a son of a bitch ain't it?"

Rob's screams of anguish turn into explicit moans of ecstasy.

"UUUUUHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!" As his voice fluctuates and rattles in response to Mason's savage assault making Rob's own nightmarish rape fantasy over Mason a reality. "OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUCCKKKK! YEEAAAAAAHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEE, BIG DADDY MACE!"

"WHAT'S MY NAME?!" (SLAP) giving a loud slap to Rob's ass.

"BIG DADDY MACE!!

"WHAT?!" (CRACK)

"BIG DADDY MACE!!"

"LOUDER BITCH!" (CRACK)

"OOHH FUCK ME BIG DADDY MASON!!"

"SAY IT LOUDER SO THE CREW OUTSIDE CAN HEAR YOU CALLING MY NAME!!" (SMACK, SMACK)

"... ... ..."

(SLAP) "I SAID SAY IT!! I DON"T HEAR YO-"

"FUCK ME BIG DADDY MASON!!!!! YOU'RE BOY NEEDS HIS DADDY'S GIANT MONSTER COCK!!!!!" (SMACK) "FUCK ME!!!!!" (CRACK) "DON'T STOP!!!!!"

Mason increases his speed and intensity to 240 rpm!

"OOOOOOOHHHAAAAAAAHHH YYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKK!!!!"

Suddenly, Mason's boss and the foreman don't seem so bad to him anymore. Before messing around and blowing his load, Mason releases Rob and evacuates Rob's intestines (SLAP) giving Rob another slap on the ass seeing that Rob has been amply satisfied. Rob just lies motionless panting heavily over the top of his desk, ass out, arms lying limp, trying to regain his breath.

Mason: "Sorry, but..." Mason takes his boots and pants off, then slides his boots back on again. "I have some unfinished business to attend to."

Exiting in just his t-shirt and boots, elephant trunk bobbing ahead, Mason crosses the office building storming into Troy's small office room, both his and Fred's cocks still raging hard pointing toward the ceiling.

Mason: "Sorry you have to see this Troy, but I think you know what's going on by now."

Troy just leans away in his chair and folds his arms watching. Mason grabs Fred from the side of the desk by his arm, pulls him to the front of the desk, grabs his hip and plunges into Fred's ass all the way to the base of Mason's cock in one swift motion locking arms with Fred grabbing by his biceps leaning back and Fred grabbing Mason's biceps while getting his ass' insides demolished, Mason clapping away at 240 rpm!

Rob comes rushing in from behind slowly stroking his rose colored cock head and 8" shaft with his pants now completely off, kneels on top of Troy's desk facing Fred getting plowed by Mason, grabs Fred's face, and pulls him mouth onto his veiny cock bucking and face fucking him down to his thick bush of black pubes, now running a train on Fred with Mason, warm heavy ball sacks slapping both Fred's ass and chin. Suddenly, another crew member barges into the office building's middle section entrance way, sees what's happening through the office doorway pausing in his tracks for a few seconds, but doesn't say anything and continues to grab what he came in for and proceeds back out the front door.

Mason: "Hhrh, hhrh, hhrh, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm, Hhhhhhrrrrrgghhh!" Mason grunts and roars as he pounds away now at 180 rpm.

Rob pulls his cock out of Fred's mouth and starts jerking it furiously.

Fred: loudly wailing with the sound of his voice bouncing in and out in rhythm with Mason's pace, "Uuuuuuhhaaaaahhhh, ooooohhh fuck! ooooohhhhhh FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!"

Rob shoves his 8 inches back inside Fred's mouth to continue face fucking him. Mason's doing most of the work by causing Fred's whole body to bounce back and forth making Fred's head pump up and down on Rob's shaft in rhythm with Mason's thrusts. Fred felt flush, both his openings stretched past their limits. Rob decides to bend forward and stroke Fred off grabbing his satin-smooth rock-solid slippery curved and bouncing cock pulling it to the side as he rapidly fisted it.

Fred's cock finally releases an explosion, riveting shot after shot of copious seaman accompanied with Fred's muffled moans and erotic groans while his face blushes red and he makes the most satisfied, pleasure-filled, and sensual 'orgasm face' you've ever seen! The first 7 shots shooting up to eye level across and past Rob and the desk before descending and landing on the wall further behind next to the window, the next 2 shots landing on the floor next to the desk and the last 5 shots landing across the desk.

Rob: "Ooooh FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

Rob is over-filled with eroticism as seeing Fred's explosive and repressed cumshot makes him lift his shirt, clutch the back of Fred's head, clench his eyes shut throwing his head back, and thrust his ass harder, sculpted bare ass cakes jiggling in Troy's face with short quick thrusts that slowed as he erupts and 'gasms rivet after rivet of hot man jizz down Fredrick's throat sputtering out the sides of Freddy's mouth a lil' and running down his chin.

Rob breathing heavily with his hard cock deflating in Fred's mouth, sits back on his heels letting his semi flop out of Fred's mouth dribbling with hot spooge and saliva as he slowly starts stroking and slapping around his sloppy semi, reveling in all of his post-sensational after glow.

Mason still grunting, exits Fred's ass spinning him around. Fred collapses to his knees grabbing Mason's member with one hand to finish his assailant off swallowing his cock and gripping his ass with the other hand. Mason erupts, finally getting his long awaited release making Fred gurgle and spurt his cum out of his cock-stuffed mouth all over Troy's office floor and wall.

Troy begins slow-clapping from behind his desk.

Troy: "That was some show you guys just put on.... Is everybody done yet?"

... TBC

12