Part 4 - Pay Checks

Story Info
Mason and Fred still have an ultimatum to complete.
6.4k words
4.67
1.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise at the Job Site - Pt. 4 ( Pay Checks )

Breathing heavily, hearts racing, bodies perspiring. Silence fills the room. All that can be heard is Mason and Fred's deep breathing, and the sound of Rob still sliding his fist up and down his tool twisting with every pump standing next to Troy's desk, circling over the shiny head before coming back down again to the base of his smooth cock getting it hard again.

Fred: "(I can still feel his heart beat in his stiff sausage pulsing in my mouth on top of my tongue. It feels so awesome, his warm cum cooling my body as it evaporates, his monster cock sliding from the back of my throat and across my lips and roof of my mouth as he slips his girthy still cinder block hard member from my mouth....)"

With Mason's deconstructed seaman still evaporating from Fred's chin and now stained work shirt in the cool air conditioned office room, Mason ruffles Fred's hair and wipes some cum from Fred's face, eating it.

Mason: "Hm! Need's pineapple juice."

Troy: "A Pina Colada actually sounds pretty good right about now," still sitting aside from his desk with his arms folded.

Rob starts to slap his pipe in his hand like it's a blunt weapon he's getting ready to hit somebody with just as he sees four pick-up trucks with flatbed trailers carrying the heavy construction equipment roll onto the property.

Rob: "Alright fellas, looks like you have some work to do, and I'm not talking about construction."

Fred: "What's that? What do you mean?"

Mason: Helping Fred up off the floor after offering him his strong hand, "Just follow me," with a reluctant look on his face.

Troy: As Rob leaves the office with Mason and Fred following behind him, "Hey! Somebody gonna clean up my office?!"

Rob briskly turns back around to re-enter with his underwear back on, snatches Fred's underwear from Fred's back pocket, wipes the liquefied cum from the desk, floor, and walls, then hides the soaked underwear inside the crotch of his own underwear, before putting his pants back on and giving Fred a lustful wink and a smile while buckling his belt on his way out.

Troy: "Thank yoooouuu!... Man you guys are something else, but I get it."

Rob: "Strip!" As he walks hurriedly out the front door of the building.

Taking off their shirts and Mason helping Fred out of his boots and pants and Fred putting his boots back on again, Mason and Fred square up butt naked in just their boots in the main office area in the center section of the container office building as all the crew members gather around outside the door waiting to be serviced one by one. The door opens in front of them.

Fred: "Mace, what's happening?"

Mason : "You'll see."

Rob: "Let's go guys!"

Mason: "Hhhhhh, why did I sign up for this?"

Fred and Mason are both to service each individual crew member simultaneously, via licking, sucking, fingering, spanking, muscle worshiping, ass eating, and/or whatever else floats the boat of the receiver, but no kissing or anal intercourse, unless it is mutually desired. To both their surprise, when they step outside, they see standing front row of the gathered crew, four new faces, four men younger than middle-aged they've never seen before, eye-fucking them with their pants undone and their semi-soft cocks hanging out! They were all a decent size, and decent looking, too - bigger than 7"!

With everybody wearing shit eating grins on their faces except Mason and Fred,

Rob: Facing the small crowd of 15 eager men and gesturing with his hands, "Now, everybody is aware of the rules! "As he slowly nods his head up and down demonstrating what their responses should be. Turning back toward Mason and Fred while smiling, "I let these four who rolled in here know what was about to happen and asked them if they wanted their dicks sucked after their long tiring haul over the road and they were more than obliged to add their DNA to the pot," with a sarcastic grin and a wink. "Payback's a son of a bitch, ain't it, Mace?" Giving ass naked Mason a couple pats on his shoulder.

Rob stepping aside along the length of the building and out of the way in order to 'supervise', "It's too late in the day to be expecting the city to send somebody through here, so have at 'em fellas! But don't hurt 'em! I need 'em still able to work!"

Hot-Shot Driver 1: "Well, you heard the man boys!"

Rob: Putting on his shades and lighting up a cigar, "I don't see any suckin' goin' on over there... Mason?.... Fred?... Let's get these 4 guys outta here quick so they can get back on the road and pickup their next load! Let's go!"

Mason and Fred drop to their knees in front of the four men each of them taking a cock in each hand pulling the 4 men closer together, stroking them till their rock solid.

Hot-Shot Driver 3: "WHOW, fuck yeah! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout!"

Hot-Shot Driver 4: "I been needin' this for a long time."

Both Mason and Fred start blowing the strong and handsome men's cocks, alternating between each cock they grasped in their hands. All the crew standing around started talking amongst themselves and cheering them on while whipping their own cocks out getting it ready.

"I didn't know they could suck cock like that!"

"Neither, did I!"

"I didn't know they liked cock at all!"

"Most of us didn't. BUT WE KNOW IT NOW!"

"WHOOOWW!"

"You guys should've told us sooner. We love you here. And this just makes us love having you around even more."

A couple crew members pull out their phones and start recording.

Rob: "It's just for one day guys. It's not exactly on their terms. So, don't go expecting this treatment from them everyday."

Mason and Fred keep up their pace twisting and stroking and slurping and sucking and throating and gagging and spitting on their cocks, being as nasty as they can get trying to hurry and finish them off so they can get moving through the rest of the crowd of now fully erect men all stroking their cocks, waving them around, slapping them, and so on.

One of the truck drivers on the end sticks a finger in his own ass to finger himself. Then, he reaches over to stick a finger in the ass of the guy next to him making him jump, but it was just a reflexive reaction. Once he realizes that there's no point in reacting that way in a situation like this, he just relaxes and lets it happen, succumbing to the other driver's fingering of his tight sweaty asshole. He then reciprocates by grabbing a smooth ass cheek of each guy standing next to him. The guy next to him, the third guy, reciprocates by putting his arms around the two next to himself, and the last guy decides to reciprocate by squeezing and massaging his other ass cheek, slipping his middle finger inside his hole as well.

The office building door opens and Troy stands in the doorway,

"Damn, you guys just don't quit do you?" With a chuckle as he climbs down the stairs heading over to join Rob. "Bobby, I thought you would've been first in line." Everybody laughed at that one.

Troy: talking low enough for only Rob to hear as he also lights up a cigar, "Saw the commotion through my blinds as I was finishing up my work. Didn't miss too much did I?"

Rob: "Just got started. And there's still a lot more, to cum."

One after another, Fred and Mason make short work of these virile young men.

Driver 1: "Oh Fuck! I'm 'bout to bust my shit!"

Mason pulls his face away and starts furiously pounding both their cocks. Fred hasn't finished deep throating yet.

Driver 3: While now gratefully enjoying the sensation of a finger massaging his anus, "Ooooohhhh, Fuuuuuuck!" As Fred swallows down his seed, switching to suck the other driver he had been stroking.

Driver 1: "GOD DAMN IT! UUHH, HHUUURRGGGGHH!" Shooting profusely all over Mason's face and broad chest glazing his nipples like donuts.

Mason: "Yeah, gimme that hot shit!

Driver 2: " You want my hot lava, boy?"

Mason: "Yeah, give it to me."

Driver 2: As he moves Mason's hand away gripping his own throbbing cock with it's smooth glowing helmet head to beat himself to completion while gripping Mason's solid shoulder with the other hand, "Haaaawww, here it is big boy.... HUUURRRHHHHGGG!" Coating more of Mason's face and chest.

Masons cock begins to grow as he's showered with the strange men's hot seaman, standing upright at full mast.

Driver 1: "WOW, look at the cock on that motherfucker!"

Driver 2: "That thing's almost a foot long!"

Voices from the crowd: "Damn! These guys don't fuck around." "Yeah, it's like a professional porn shoot or somethin'!"

With that, a couple more crew members pull out their phones and start recording the action while stroking their hard cocks. The first three guys to finish stand there half naked with their pants and underwear around their ankles grinning in the after glow enjoying the show letting their limp dicks and asses enjoy the cool breeze while Mason clears the cum from his eyes licking his fingers a little.

Driver 1: "You're all that's left man. Let's go!"

Mason stands up and gets behind the last guy while Fred continues sucking and twisting at the base and massaging his balls. Without missing a beat, Mason drops to his knees, spreads the guys cheeks apart gripping them in each hand, spits in his asshole and starts fucking the guy's ass with his tongue like he had done on Freddy earlier while smearing some of the cum from his face into the guy's ass crack.

Driver 4: "OOOOHHH FUCK, that's driving me wild!... I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna... HERE I CUUUUUUMMMM, UUUUGRHHH!

Fred takes the spooge straight down the throat filling his stomach.

Fred: "(That's four loads today that I've swallowed! Good thing I skipped lunch with Mason. I might can swallow a couple more loads, but after that, their just going to have to put it on my face or in my ass!)"

They all start pulling up their pants in unison with a few whoops and hollers from the crowd.

Hot-Shot Driver 3: "SHIT! I ain't been sucked like that in years! My own wife don't do me that good! I'm gonna have to bring loads for y'all more often! Pun intended!"

Hot-Shot Driver 1: "I second that notion!"

Hot-Shot Driver 4: "Likewise!"

Hot-Shot Driver 2: "Same! See you guys around," as they start heading back to there trucks. They drop their trailers there to be picked up at another time while constantly looking up to check out the wild action as they prepare to take off, blowing their horns as they drive back toward the exit.

After they had pulled up their pants and started walking away, Bobby steps up being first out of the crew in line.

Bobby: "Oh I'm definitely next!"

A voice from the crowd: "We know, Bobby!"

Mason and Fred stand themselves up with Mason towering over Bobby like a tree, giving him a stern intimidating look.

Troy: "I need a beer with this."

Rob: "Hey, bring me one, please."

Mason: "... Wha' do you wanna do with me?"

Reaching one hand behind Mason to squeeze one of his enormous glutes, Bobby leans in and begins to slowly lick Mason's soft mahogany-colored nipple clean from all the cum, followed by the rest of his chest, his collar, up to his neck. Mason reading where Bobby is leading, grabs Bobby's jaw, starts to wiping his entire face all over Bobby's tongue as Bobby laps it up, spits the excess cum from his mouth into Bobby's, and starts to tongue wrestle with him only for a couple seconds before pulling back and pushing Bobby's face to his erect monster. Bobby takes Mason's 10" manhood into his mouth 4" deep while unbuckling his pants with that all too familiar sound of a metal buckle, sliding off his pants and underwear down to his knees, reaching back and waving for Fred, who's now also hard as a brick, to come fuck him while the opportunity is ripe.

Fred brings his bobbing 8" dong to Bobby's ass, squats down, spreads his hole, and gives it a few licks and thrusts of the tongue priming it up, then stands back up and impales Bobby reaching halfway inside giving him a good rhythm of claps from behind. Mason matches his buddy's rhythm, face-fucking Bobby till he starts to gag.

Mason: "There you go Freddy! I knew you had it in ya!"

Not forgetting that the goal is to make them come, Fred reaches around and tightly grips Bobby's cock stroking him till it's slobbering with pre-cum. Bobby reaches around Mason to finger his hole.

Mason: "Ugh! You're actually gonna make me cum, Bobby. Good for you!"

Fred: "Huughh, I don't know how much more I can take."

Bobby reaches down and starts jacking his cock furiously, faster than Freddy could go while being distracted with massaging the walls of Bobby's ass with his cock. Just then Fred looses his ability to hold out and blasts his load inside Bobby's ass filling him up inside. The hot stew surrounding Fred's deflating dick felt amazing as he slowly slid it out. (CRACK) Fred gives Bobby a slap on the ass and a wink of the eye as he moves on to service another crew member.

Suddenly, Mason pulls Bobby off of his cock head, and reaching around Bobby using his right arm to reach underneath him, Mason picks bobby up flipping him upside down putting his boots in the air over head, ass crack spread open to the cool breeze on his anus.

Mason swallows the whole of Bobby's 7" cock down to the furry ball-sack swallowing his head down his esophagus as he opens up his throat like a pro. Bobby continues where he left off swallowing as much of Mason's cock as he can whilst still fingering him and massaging his massive balls. Without warning, Bobby shoots his jungle juice down Mason's wide throat making it pool in Mason's mouth sloshing around on his tongue as Mason kept up with swallowing all of Bobby's protein shake. Giving Bobby a (SMACK) on the ass, he drops Bobby's softening cock out of his mouth on the verge of exploding himself.

Meanwhile, Fred gets to work sucking, jerking, and fingering the other crew members. They're quickly popping their loads one after another as they have been waiting the whole time pumping and edging their cocks till it was their turn. Some of them even walked over to give Mason's round basketball shaped globes a feel and taste his ass hole.

Mason: "Uuuuugghhhhh! HERE IT CUUUUMMMSSSS! UUUGGGHHH, YESSSS BOBBY! SWALLOW ALL MY LOAD! SWALLOW ALL MY CUM DOWN YOUR HORNY FUCKING THROAT YOU FAG! UGH! DAMN IT ALL!"

Mason continues blasting his cream down Bobby's throat making him gag and moan with ecstasy struggling to swallow and keep up with all the fluid while hanging upside down, some of it leaking out of his mouth and onto his eyes and in his hair. When Mason finishes draining his balls into Bobby, he gives Bobby a couple more slaps and squeezes of his ass before setting him right side up, again landing him on his feet. Bobby pulls up his pants blowing Mason a kiss as he walks away to sit to the side to continue watching the rest of the event.

Mason joins Fred in the head giving, cum showering, hand jobbing, ass eating, spanking, fingering, cum guzzling onslaught that ensued for the next half hour. Afterward, everybody made sure they're clothes were back on and returned to their work with an even more heightened sense of comradery and team oriented focus along with a smile and 100% customer satisfaction with Fred and Mason. Everybody except for Fred and Mason themselves that is. They're bargain deal still isn't over with. Now drenched and covered in the seamen of 15 different guys, they had to finish out the remaining 3 hours of work in their current state of nakedness and indecency.

It didn't bother them, however. They had spent most of the day naked anyway and every man on this job site had just had an amazing sexual encounter with them to completion. Everyone except for Troy that is. What was there left to try to hide or be ashamed of? Everyone was having a good time. Fred and Mason were seen with unforgettable admiration as their tanned, dried-cum covered, and muscular figures strutted around the worksite for the rest of the day in nothing but their boots and hard hats doing work they were still allowed to do without going near the heavy equipment being used on site, Robert was satisfied having got his point across that this is the fate of them who show no consideration and respect for the boss, and the whole crew had been gratified.

Come quitting time and the setting sun, Rob remained a man of his word. Mason stood proudly naked, covered in sweat, dirt, and grime, cock dangling in a flaccid state, standing next to Rob on the steps leading to the front door of the office building biting a cigar in his mouth handed to him by Rob.

Rob made the announcement of Mason's promotion to company partner. Someone comes up and helps give Mason a light of his cigar from down below beyond the stair railing. Rob hands him some paperwork to sign, and in exchange for receiving the signed paperwork back, he hands Mason his new true blue contractor's hard hat. Now all that was left for him to do was to actually go formally get his contractor's license and registration officiating the whole arrangement.

Everyone cheered, yelled, and whistled creating fanfare. Rob shakes Mason's hand and goes inside to make copies. Mason put the hard hat on, waved with both hands in the air, made a few poses, one of which was him gripping his now semi hard cock giving it a couple strokes, he came down the steps as people gave him slaps and pats on the ass, back, and shoulders, a grip and a shake of his cock, or shook his hand with other coworkers taking pictures and video recording the whole event.

After everyone had finished properly congratulating Mason, the crew members grabbed their paychecks from inside and began making their way to their vehicles to leave work. One of them stopped and asked,

"You guys aren't heading out?"

Fred: "No, we still have this boring ass training the boss wants us to catch up on."

"Have fun with that."

Mason: "I'm sure we will," with a grin.

Fred and Mason head inside, sit down in Rob's office, and get the safety training they missed.

Mason: "Thank God that's over with! Now the real party can begin!"

Rob: "You're not tired yet? You're not ready to leave?"

Mason: "Hell it's Friday Rob, you just made me partner, and I'm quitting my part-time job tomorrow! Way I see it, we should crack open some beers and see where things go," discreetly gesturing with his eyes and head toward Troy.

Rob: "Hell, why not?! I'll grab a few from me and Troy's secret stash."

They share some of Rob and Troy's beers while sitting in lawn chairs in front of the office building. It's getting almost too dark to see. After throwing a couple back, they do some masculine non-sensual dancing with Fred and Mason still naked.

Mason: "Hey, let's make a bet! Let's bet $20 a piece on whether I or Fred can give the better lap dance."

Fred: "I'm down with that."

Troy laughs, "I need another beer for this!"

Mason: "(Yeeeaaahhh, drink up, you sorry sap.)"

Rob: "Okay. How would it be determined?'

Mason: "Both you and Troy pull your cocks out and one at a time, Fred will dance on Rob for 2 minutes, then I'll dance on Troy for 2 minutes. Whichever one of you gets the hardest or simply leaks the most precum, wins. You and you're dancer split the money. No touching cocks though! Unless it's the dancer's cock."

Fred: "Well hey, that's not exactly fair! What if I get Troy hard while dancing on Rob?"

Rob: "Huh, let's make him look away or somethin'."

Troy: "It's not gonna be a problem, you can count on that."

Rob: "Alright! Let's get some music!" Using his phone to start a slow sexy country song to play over his bluetooth speaker while Mason used his phone's flashlight as a spotlight.

First Rob pulled his semi out and sat down getting his lap dance from Fred first, who was a natural. He knew all the Magic Mike moves getting Rob as hard as hard as a rock causing him to leak a good 3 tablespoons of precum down his shaft and give an applause at the end.

12