Part 4 - Pay Checks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fred: "Looks like somebody decided to loosen up today."

Mason: "Let's hope he stays that way." Everybody laughing.

Next it's Troy and Mason's turn.

Mason: "Here. Hold the spotlight, Fred," handing his phone over.

They restart the song. Troy sits down and pulls out his limp noodle, and Mason gets to work grinding his massive ass cheeks, flexing his huge muscles, dry humping with his enormous statuesque frame, even massaging Troy's abs and chest with his solid pipe, giving him all his best and most erotic stuff, but Fred wins anyway.

Mason: "For real?! Is that all I get?!" Having only been able to get a small amount of additional chub out of Troy. "... Stand up."

Troy: "For?" (with a sarcastic chuckle).

Mason: "I'm not convinced that you're so straight."

Troy: "So? You lost, Mace. Accept it!"

Mason: "No! Guys, let me try something else, and if I can get you hard, Troy, then that'll settle things."

Fred: "But the contest was over lap dancing! You guys owe us, big man."

Mason: "Now, now. I am a man of my word. I'm still a gentleman after all, but I'm not talking about deciding who won. 'YOU' won, Freddy, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say we're still curious to see just how far your sexuality can reach, Troy. Especially after everything that's happened here today.""

Rod and Fred nod in agreement.

Troy: With some hesitation and finishing his beer, "... Okay, fine... One last test to prove who I really am, but you can't touch it. That's cheatin'." Troy stands.

Mason: "I won't. Turn around."

Rob: "You can't try 'n' fuck him either!" They chuckle as Troy turns around, except Troy's laugh was more sarcastic and nervous than humorous.

Mason: "Nope, still not it. Good guess though.... Now, bend over, Troy."

Troy bends forward waiting to be spanked or something. Mason kneels down on one knee, yanks Troy's pants the rest of the way down, sticks his tongue straight into Troy's ass crack, then starts pouring his beer down the top of Troy's crack as he cleaned the sweaty slop from Troy's hole with his tongue, spitting it out to the side afterward. He knew it wouldn't taste too bad as he would've been able to smell it once Troy bent over, and he didn't smell much but sweat.

Mason goes back to his classic specialty, eating out Troy's ass and fucking him with his tongue like he did Fred earlier.

Troy: Eyes rolling to the back of his head in ecstasy, "Damn, where the fuck did you learn to do that to a man?!"

His cock rises to full attention and releases a string of pre-cum to the ground. Fred and Rob immediately affirm this to Mason who then takes his cue to give Troy a good ol' fashioned reach around making him moan loudly in pleasure. With that, Mason takes his hands away, Slaps Troy's ass, and stands up still with a raging boner himself.

Mason: "Well, I guess now we know the answer to our question!"

Rob: "... Not yet, but it'll do for now."

Troy: "I had a girl try to do that to me in college, but she wasn't near as good as you were! Wow, man!"

After, they chat reminiscing about experiences with women and college, their first time, and such while playing with their dicks, drinking down a couple more beers in the process. Rob and Troy strip down to join Mason and Fred in being naked in order to have a Greco-Wrestling tournament outside in the mud. Mason wins of course. The others were clearly out-matched in weight class.

Next, they use each other's body weight to perform various exercises, such as squats with someone on their shoulders, crunches with your legs wrapped around a standing person's neck, seeing how far another person can wheelbarrow as they walk with their hands, or racing with someone on their back, showing off their strength and lifting abilities. This turns into teaching each other the Ju-jitsu and Judo grappling moves they each know while someone sprays them with a water hose so that they can mud-wrestle and put each other into submission.

Eventually, Mason has Troy right where he wants him - on his back with his knees to his chest in the missionary position with Mason's full weight on top of him, both painted over completely with mud like two muscle pigs. All this alcohol, physical exertion, and bodily contact has got their cocks on edge. Mason begins to grind his dirty ball sack and shaft against Troy's anus.

Mason: "Oooohh, lookie here, boys. I think he likes it!"

Troy with his eyes shut, mouth open panting heavily from all the wrestling around with Mason, begins to leak pre cum on his abs.

Mason: "Yeeeaaahhh, That's a good boy. I've been waiting for you for a long time. Come on around to our side of the table. Give into temptation, Troy. Finally free your inhibition and deepest darkest curiosities."

Mason begins to dry hump Troy, slapping his balls against his ass.

Mason: "Hm? You like that, baby? You like daddies cock and balls on your tight asshole?"

Troy: Almost with tears in his eyes from the wide mixture of emotions and sensations he's experiencing, "Mm hm. Yeah, Mason."

Mason: Now using the tip of his cock head to tickle his awaiting man-hole, "You want it inside you, baby? Daddy's gonna take care of you."

Troy: "No! Mason! Wait! I'm not ready for that yet. I've never done this."

Mason respects Troy's boundaries and current limitations hoping to eventually get him there one day.

Mason: "Alright, but you're still not getting away that easy. CLEAN 'EM OFF, FRED!"

Fred, thinking fast, grabs the water hose and sprays Troy's dirty crotch and ass hole with cold water. Mason climbs lower and begins to eat Troy's ass again getting it lubed up while jerking Troy's cock for him. Troy just cradles on his back locking his knees to his chest with his forearms as he moans in ecstasy while looking up at the dazzling stars in the night sky. Mason pulls his tongue away and begins to finger Troy with two thick fingers all the way down to the knuckles massaging the walls of his ass and prostate. Then, he engulfs Troy's cock with his mouth deep-throating him all the way down to the bushy pubes of the hilt with Troy's balls on Mason's chin while Mason uses his other hand to squeeze, stroke, and slap Troy's soft bubble ass.

Now, dirty Fred, having put the water hose down and standing next to dirty Rob, reaches over and places a hand on Rob's naked ass, cupping it in the middle of Rob stroking himself off.

Rob: "Fuck, I can't take anymore of this."

Rob stops, turns toward Fred, and lifts him in the air bringing him into contact with his body, signaling Fred to wrap his legs around Rob. Rob lays Fred on his back on the ground, pushes his legs up to his chest in a similar position to Troy's, clasps his hands behind his shoulder blades, and lifts him back up again. Fred instinctually guides Rob's throbbing hot member to his puckered anus. Rob then lowers Fred down onto himself, impaling Fred deep inside and immediately catching a rhythm bouncing Fred up and down on his cock cradling him and thrusting his hips, flexing his ass with every thrust as he begins slam-fucking Fred's hole.

Ripples dance over Rob's stiff shaft as Fred's tight asshole gripped it. He buried his cock as far up his ass as he possibly could, stretching his hole and jabbing the back wall inside Fred's ass.

Fred: "OOOHHHH! FUCK ME, ROB!"

Both Mason and Troy glancing over at all the commotion getting them even more turned on and riled up which neither of them thought possible at this point. Rob could feel the pulse of Fred's blood and muscle surrounding his cock. His balls started to tingle, then began to draw-up in their sack. Rob slams his dick into him harder and faster. His balls felt as if they were in a vise. His cock got even harder, and then Fred felt the warm flow of cum gush out of Rob's thick 8" cock and head as the first burning splashes of cum cleared Rob's piss-hole.

Rob: "God, DAMN IIIIIIIIITT! TAKE THIS NUUUUUUTT! HUUGGHH! HUUGGHH! HUUGGHH! HUUGGHH! HUUGGHH! HUUUUUUUUGGGGHHH! FUCK YES!"

His cock slowly softens inside of Fred as Fred squeezed and flexed his fully worked hole around the softening shaft as the exhausted meat slid out of his hole.

Troy: "oh. Oh! OOHH, FUUUCCK, I'M GONNA CUUUUUUM! UUUUHHH!"

Still holding his legs, Troy lets out an explosive cumshot, rope after rope, the first two shooting into Mason's mouth, the rest, Mason lets fire off and spray into the air above as Mason continued stroking him, covering Troy's body, balls, ass, and shaft, and Mason's fist. Mason cordially and slowly licks Troy's body clean lapping up every bit of Troy's baby cream as Troy stares down at him with a face glowing full of pleasure, chest rising and falling as he pants to catch his breath after experiencing Mason's amazing blowjob skills.

Robert has laid Freddy back on the ground and is now between Fred's legs bobbing his head up and down servicing his employee with a grade A-1 blow job. Fred begins to buck as Rob's skillful tongue and sucking technique sending tremors throughout Fred's body.

Fred: "Uughh, yes Rob! UUUUUUUHH, YES ROOOOOB! OOOOOOHHH, SON OF A BITCH!"

Fred's hot 'gasm juice hits the back of Rob's throat like molten lava as Rob swallows it all down not spilling a drop of his employees fluids. All breathing heavily, they all laugh witnessing what an extreme fag Fred turned out to be just then.

Mason: Sarcastically, "Fred! You gonna just let your boss suck you off like that, man?! HA, what a fag." They all laugh some more.

With that remark, Fred stands up, runs and tackles on top of Mason, shrugging him to turn himself over revealing the deep hole his massive cock had boar into the mud as he fucked the earth. Fred grabs Mason's cock, sucks the dirt off of it licking it clean, spits it out, then continues to suck and twist with his fists finishing Mason off to completion as Mason's face turns red, he throws his head back in ecstasy, clenches his eyes flexing every muscle in his body and scooping up two fists full of mud as his toes curled. Mason held his breath until he had been completely spent and sucked dry, finally letting out a sigh followed by desperate panting to regain his breath.

Troy: "Never thought I'd say this, but looks like we all turned out to be fags today, gentlemen." They all keep laughing at their situation.

All this time working together, they all had suspected something about one another, but didn't know each had it this bad. Troy's the only one who hadn't been paying any attention and believed Fred and Mason were true ladies men till today. Troy couldn't believe his eyes, and he couldn't believe he had been influenced and introduced to becoming apart of all this. He just believed everybody was letting lose a little and blowing off some steam and thought there was no point in being a party pooper and missing out on the fun. "(No big deal as long you're secure with yourself right?)" That was his motto and way of life. To his amazement and now accepted belief, none of the men sitting naked in that circle are truly straight.

Fred: "So Troy, why did you just sit in your office chair watching me get fucked by Mason and Rob on top of your desk instead of getting angry? But neither did you join the obvious fun Robert was having."

Troy responds with confession, "I did at least start to grow a stiffy in admiration for your nice bodies and your boldness. Even though I'm straight, it was still pretty hot. You, Rob, and especially Mason, are the kind of guys that would make most straight men re-question their sexuality. I at least know I love women, pussy, money, and alcohol. Time can only tell what else I end up liking (with a shrug of his shoulders). Besides, I had already blew a load earlier this morning with Rob after walking in on Rob stroking his cock at his desk with his jeans around his ankles as he glared out the window."

Rob's eyes got big as he chuckled and glanced for Fred and Mason's reactions.

Troy: "Rob didn't falter, budge, or even avert his eyes toward me at all! He just casually said 'Look outside,' while unphased by my intrusion.... I don't see how anyone else has never caught Rob already, before today!"

Robert interjects, "Bobby has at least, a few times."

Troy: "Dog gon'it Bobby!"

Rob: "Yeah, I stopped caring cause he apparently likes it. But except for Bobby somehow, I can see and hear through my window whenever someone's approaching the office."

Troy: "Before I learned the truth, I always suspected there was something funny about you, Rob. I don't really get to spend much time around the other guys enough to be able to pay attention and really read them out, but I'm always working so closely in consultation with you all day everyday, I could kinda tell.... But anyway, continuing my story, I looked outside through the open blinds to see the sight of Mason laying over naked from the waist done and Fred on the ground holding onto Mason's legs, and I just decided, that since Rob was going to stare, I might as well join 'em in some fun.... Then, I made damn sure in the end to slap my cock on top of Rob's desk and paperwork to get his attention before cumming all over his desk as a final 'fuck you Rob,' before I walked back out, laughing my ass off at him!"

For Troy, all of today was just about the gayest thing he's ever done. But he takes it all in stride and just goes with the flow of life without putting so many restraints on what is and what isn't allowed to be, because that's just the kind of laid back person he is. They all get in a good long laugh from Troy's memory and spray each other down with the water hose, being sure to spread their cheeks getting everything clean and spotless. They grab their clothes, then their paychecks, and head out the door with pats on the ass before walking still wet and naked back to their vehicles.

Rob: holding up Fred's soiled underwear he had kept from earlier, "Hey Fred! Thanks, bud!" As Fred just glances and laughs.

They all simultaneously realize that they'd rather not just hop in their vehicles still dripping wet, so they all throw their stuff inside their vehicles and wait around naked and wet in the dark parking lot bull-shitting, horse-playing, and conversating, letting the cool night breeze dry them off. They even decide to have a foot race naked in just their boots through the empty parking lot to see who is faster and help dry themselves off quicker. Mason won, barely staying ahead of Rob; Fred was close behind, and Troy finished last.

Mason: "Sorry Rob, but second is always the first loser!" As he chuckled with glee.

They all had a good laugh as Mason celebrated. Once they finished air-drying themselves off, they bull-shit around a little more. As they all begin to separate to head back to their vehicles, Mason stops Fred and stands neck to face with him, He grabs Fred's chin, leans down, and locks lips and sloppy tongues with him as they slowly massage each other's warm tongues inside, holding each other in embrace. Troy and Rob notice that Fred and Mason have stopped and turn around to witness the spontaneous love affair. They start to laugh, clap, and cheer with some whoops, hollers, sarcastic vomiting noises, and some HELL YEAH's!

Fred's cock is all of a sudden at full mast again, jutting forward pressing in between Mason's quadriceps. Mason separates his stance wide enough to let his partner's risen member enter underneath his cock and balls, stabbing upward into his hairless taint. Fred is vividly enjoying both the warmth of Mason's meaty thighs hugging his cock and the warmth of Mason's tongue in his mouth, as well as Mason's warm embrace as he moves his hands from gripping Fred's shoulders to wrapping his dense heavy arms around little Freddy.

After their mouths finally separates, He lets Fred's probing cock slide from between his thighs and taint flicking his ball sack and cock on the way out, releasing a wave of sensation within Fred. Mason whispers, "see you tomorrow?" with a smile and a wink, gripping and shaking Fred's chin, then back-stepping toward his pickup truck. Without responding, Fred just blushes while smiling as he again turns to slowly start heading toward his Honda in a daze and filled with butterflies while shooting playful looks back and forth with Mason as they all hop inside their vehicles, start their engines, and head home, staying off from work for the weekend.

... TBC

12