Part 9, A New Beginning

Story Info
We turn the page and start over.
7.2k words
3.06
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this story if you are offended by a wife that behaves badly, wife sharing or swinging, open marriages or unconventional relationships, if the graphic description of a wife having sex with single men bothers you then read something else.

Part 9, A New Beginning

It's been 5 months since the "Porch Punch-Out" and all is well at home. I'm glad that Richard saw the light and is staying away from Lucy and out of my sight! Lucy was banished to the guest room after her shenanigans with Richard and I've kept her on a very short leash. The situation between Lucy and Richard required a shit ton of forgiveness on my part for her indiscretions with Richard. I will never accept an apology or gesture from Richard because he disrespected me in front of my wife. He paid for his mistake with a good old fashioned ass kicking.

After 5 months of punishment I decided it was time for Lucy to come back into our bedroom. After hundreds of apologies from her it was time to let her back in my life. The first thing we did was get her a new phone because I smashed her old phone into tiny bits! I reminded her that I can still track the phone so don't turn off the tracking App and I can still track the car. I wanted Lucy to know that she was building trust again but I will still check and verify her whereabouts.

Sex became a thing again. I was used to taking care of my needs without her and she did whatever she needed to release her stress. The night of our blow out I threw away all of her "boy toys". I don't know what she used as a dildo during the last 5 months, fingers, cucumber....I don't know but she didn't have any replacement rubber dicks to use. I'm sure the punishment was much worse for her than it was for me! How does a woman who was getting sex anytime she wants it to not getting any at all deal with her punishment?

Life was pretty much back to normal, or almost back to normal between Lucy and me. The sex was great again and we are getting along so good that her "mistake" isn't mentioned any more. I have forgiven her, but I haven't forgotten.

When I got home from work Lucy had a look on her face, I'd say it was a nervous look, just a little different than usual. She asked me to sit at the kitchen table for a "table talk". We haven't had a good table talk in months so I was eager to hear what she had to say. She started off by saying that she understands why I was so mad at her and that it was her fault that she let things get so out of hand with Richard.

She went on to say, "I fucked up, I know I fucked up, and it will never happen again. But Michael, I still fantasize about fuckin other men but I haven't acted on it. So, I was wondering if I can buy a Dilly? They sell them on Axxxxn and I could have it in a couple days."

I set there for a minute in silence. My wife just asked me if she can buy a dildo so she can fantasize about other men! When we bought her first dildo way back when, it was for the same reason as it is now, she wants to pretend that she's fuckin another guy. I didn't mind back in the day so why should I mind now? I had to ask, "Why should I let you buy a rubber cock?"

"I've always had at least one," she continued, "I understand your reluctance, but I learned my lesson. I want to satisfy my needs and I don't want to go behind your back. So, please?"

She's being honest with me and I need to let life get back to normal before she does something that we both regret. So I told her, "Okay, what do you have in mind?"

"I'll show you." She quickly walked to my office and returned with her laptop with an Axxxxn web page. In the middle of the screen was a very fat male appendage made from flesh colored silicon.

The first words out of my mouth were, "It reminds me of Chris!"

She softly spoke, "Yes it does, is that a yes Michael?"

"Go ahead and get it," was my reply.

A couple days later Lucy sends me a text while I'm at work, "I've got something to show you."

I knew her toy must have been delivered so I texted back, "What do you want to show me?"

"Can I send you a picture Michael?"

"Will the pic get me fired if I'm caught looking at it?"

She replied, "Probably!"

"Show me when I get home!"

The rest of the day dragged like I was pushing a car uphill, but it finally ended and I was going home to see my wife's new toy. The drive home gave me an opportunity to think about Lucy's new "dilly" and how much she wanted it. So I thought of a plan to tease her, a plan to make her wait to use her "Chris dick" toy. We're going out to eat dinner tonight at my favorite eatery. Lucy will have to wait an additional hour, maybe two, to play with her new object of desire!

When I walked through the door I was greeted with a big smile and kiss. "Wow! You must be in a good mood tonight," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes I am Michael! Come look at what I got today!" Laying on the bed was a stubby dildo that was as fat as any dick I've ever seen.

"Yeah, it looks like Chris!"

Lucy wrapped her arms around my neck and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I need a good fucking tonight, will you fuck me with my new friend?"

"I will but, I'm hungry, let's go to Sxxlxxe and get something to eat first," The look of disappointment was obvious and I thought she would put up more of an argument.

Lucy was very patient with me at dinner and I could tell that she wanted to get back home, but I was going to drag it out as long as possible. I took my time eating and I had my nose buried in my phone watching videos and reading my news feed. She was starting to get annoyed with me so I finished eating. On the way home I asked her why she chose that dildo?

"You said it yourself Micheal, it looks like Chris's dick! If I'm getting a toy I want it to be big and fat like Chris! I haven't had a fat one in me in a long time and I'm looking forward to it!"

"So you're telling me that you miss Chris?"

Lucy meekly replied, "Fuck yeah I miss him, you watched what he did to me. I miss Richard to but I know that won't happen so I'll have to be satisfied with my new friend."

When we got in the house Lucy whispered in my ear, "Let's go to the bedroom, Chris is waiting on me!"

I chased her to the bed and she started stripping her clothes off in a hurry. Lucy couldn't wait any longer to get that "dilly" in her.

She told me to get my clothes off and join her on the bed. Damn, she was hot tonight so I was going to take advantage of her horny mood. I had a hard on thinking about the fun she was going to have with the replica of Chris's dick.

She had "Chris" in her hand when she laid on her back and began to rub her clit. She asked, "Can Chris fuck me now?"

"Yes baby, you can fuck Chris!"

She very slowly worked the head of her dilly into her pussy. Lucy had both hands around her toy as she pushed it in further and further. She asked me to get the lube out of the night stand. I generously lubed her pussy and toy to help her glide that monster further in her slit. After a couple of pushes the dildo was buried into that darkly haired pussy. Her ass and hips were squirming from the massive rubber penis in her and the look of ecstasy on her face was a welcome sight to see again!

She groaned out, "God it feels just like Chris!" She was pushing her dildo in and out of her wet pussy when she asked me to fuck her with it. "Honey, I want to lay here and enjoy being stretched by his big fat dick. Fuck me with it honey, make me cum!"

I took the "dilly" from her hands and started where she left off. There was no mercy on my part as I plunged that dildo in and out of my wife's open hole and she took the pussy pounding with her new toy with ease.

She started moaning, "I'm cumming, don't stop, I'm cumming baby!" Her orgasm was deep and soulful, lube was running down her ass and her legs were shaking as wave after wave of euphoria overtook her body.

I asked her if she was okay, "I'm okay Michael, I love you, thank you for letting me do this!"

And so began a new adventure in our sex lives. We break out the rubber dong every couple weeks then put him away until Lucy asks for it again. My wife was happy and we repeated this routine for months and months then one night she let something slip out of her mouth that she had been keeping inside and left unsaid. "Can I fuck Chris? I won't fuck it up Michael, I promise!"

I acted as though I didn't hear what she said, but I was processing her words in my brain...."Did she just ask me if she could start fucking Chris for real or was it a heat of the moment thing?" I didn't mention it that night and let it lay until I could think about it some more. I wasn't mad at her but I needed to think about what she said to me. Lucy has been good for 9 months with no indiscretions or even a hint of any shenanigans. I've kept a very close eye on her with nothing raising my attention or causing me to be suspicious of her. So the question is, did she mean it?

Over the next week I played those words over and over in my head. The only way I'll know if she meant it is to ask her. Eventually, I made up my mind so I asked for a table talk.

I started our talk by asking Lucy if she remembered what she asked me last week? She replied "Of course I remember. I've been waiting for you to say something."

Did you mean what you said Lucy?

She put her hands over her face and looking through her fingers she said, "I'm embarrassed." Then she added, "Yeah, I meant it!"

I had to tease her so I asked, "What did you mean? I want to hear you say it again."

She started to giggle and smiled at me, she knew my answer when I asked her to repeat it. She nervously giggled out the words, "I want to have sex with Chris! Are you saying yes? Are you telling me it's okay?"

I admitted to Lucy that I miss watching her with her friends but I'm hesitant to let it start up again because of what her and Richard did with my trust. Another stab in the back would not be forgiven so bringing Chris into our lives will come with a few rules like, I make all the arrangements, all communication goes through me, the only phone number to be used is mine and absolutely no meetings unless I'm there!

Lucy was so happy that she gave me a huge hug and whispered in my ear, "I won't fuck it up, I promise I won't. I just want him to come over once in awhile, okay?"

I asked Lucy, "What does once in awhile mean? Once a week, once every 2 weeks, once a month?"

She mumbled, "Every couple of weeks?"

"Whatever you want Lucy." Then I realized that we haven't talked to Chris about any of this! He may not want to party with us because of my riff with his friend Richard. So I told her that I'd call Chris to see what he's up to. I called Chris later in the evening but he didn't answer his phone so I left a message for him to call me back. I wasn't sure if he'd call me, a lot has changed since we last saw him.

The next day while I was at work I got a return call from Chris. I closed my office door so I could talk to him in private. I asked him the usual guy stuff like, how have you been, how's school going, what are you into these days? I asked about his love life and if he still has a girl friend. I was surprised when he said he doesn't have one! The only girl he sees on a regular basis is Pam, of Mark and Pam, the swinger couple who introduced us to Chris. I told him that Richard lied to us, he told us that you had a steady girl and weren't into partying anymore.

I was hoping he wouldn't ask me about the fight that Richard and I had, but he did. I explained to Chris that Richard and Lucy weren't discrete and went to "The Bridge", a bar that Lucy and I go to. People know us there! They both knew better, but they flaunted their relationship in front of people that I know. Later, as they walked into my house Richard called me a "cuck" in a condescending voice. To add insult to injury he disrespected me in front of my wife. No man can disrespect me and not expect a reaction. So I knocked him to the ground. I went on to say, "If I ever see Richard I'll do it again!" Chris just wanted to hear my side of the story.

I got to the point of my call and asked him if he wanted to party with Lucy and me. "Hell yes! Whenever you want, I thought you guys were mad at me!", was his reply. So we made arrangements to meet at our house Friday night. Before he hung up Chris said that he'll bring something with him that we will love!

I asked Chris to pack an over night bag because we want him to stay all night with us.

I didn't tell Lucy that Chris called me until after dinner when we had another table talk. When I told her the news that Chris was coming over Friday night she was on cloud 9. I hadn't seen her that happy in a long time!

"What should I wear? Can I get a new outfit?", were the first words out of her mouth.

I laughed at her and said, "You usually don't wear anything, but if you want some new clothes go buy some."

I went to work as usual Friday morning but my heart wasn't on my tasks. My mind was on Lucy and the knot in my stomach that wouldn't go away. I wouldn't be honest with myself if I didn't admit that I was a little concerned about where this "meeting" could lead. I hope she appreciates what I'm letting Her and Chris do tonight. At lunch I gave Lucy a call to see how she was doing and what she decided to wear. She was getting ready for her date with Chris and asked me if I would do her a favor when I get home. She wants me to trim and shave around her "carpet". Lucy has let her pubic hair grow out a lot because she's into a more natural look these days.

I left work a little early to help prepare for our friend's visit tonight. He's coming over at 6pm so that doesn't leave us much time to get ready for him. Before I got in the shower I trimmed Lucy's carpet. Her pubic hair was at least 3/4 of an inch long so I trimmed around her lips and shaved her pretty "bung" hole. I hope Chris loves the look of her honey pot as much as I do!

Lucy wouldn't show me her new clothes. She said, "I want you to be as surprised as Chris. You'll see it when Chris sees it!" She's teasing me again, it's part of the game we play with each other. Before I left the bedroom Lucy asked me to sit down next to her because she has something to ask me. "Michael, I want to do something and I want your permission. Can I be a slut tonight?"

I interrupted her by saying, "Aren't you already a slut? How many guys have you fucked since we got married? 50, 60, 70, maybe more? I'd say you're already are a slut." I had to laugh, "It's okay honey, I love you just the way you are."

"I want to show Chris a good time so he'll come back."

"Lucy, you already have him coming back for more!" I smiled and said, "You have my permission to do anything you want with him. Be as slutty as you feel like."

Lucy gave me a kiss and retreated to the bathroom and said, "I'll come out when Chris gets here!"

I poured a drink, ate a gummy, and waited for or guest to arrive. I was thinking about how much fun it's going to be to watch her and Chris tonight. I miss watching her fuck other guys and I hope this is a new beginning for the both of us. I'm expecting a wild night of fun and I have a front row seat to watch the action.

I turned on some music and patiently waited for our guest to arrive. I already had a hard on thinking about Lucy fucking Chris tonight! I get satisfaction knowing that my wife can bring so much pleasure to other men. It's like sharing a piece of candy with a friend.

My dream was interrupted by the doorbell ringing, Chris is here so I went to our bedroom door and told Lucy that Chris arrived, "We'll be in the kitchen waiting."

It was good to see Chris again and he looked very happy to see me. He hadn't changed much since I last saw him. I shook his hand and thanked him for coming over to party with us. I opened a beer for him and we sat at the kitchen island and talked until Lucy made her entrance. I was sitting with my back to the bedroom when I saw his jaw hit the floor. When I turned around to look I was glad she made me wait because she had on the sexiest clothes that I've ever seen her wear.

My wife wore a see through multi colored dress that looked like splashes of color across her body. We could clearly see her plump tits and pink nipples poking against the fabric and a hint of her dark haired bush. A blind man could see what was on her mind tonight!

She broke our trance and with her arms out stretched she said, "Well, give me a hug Chris!" They embraced and shared a lingering kiss with her breasts pushed tightly against his chest. When their lips parted Chris said he had something with him that we will love. Lucy wrapped her arms around his waist then he asked us if we have ever taken "Ecstasy"? He went on to explain that "Ecstasy" makes sex feel a hundred times better and it lowers any inhibitions that we may have, as if we have any inhibitions! He told Lucy that when he takes it he can last for hours without cumming.

Lucy smiled and said, "I'm counting on it."

I told Chris that I want this to be a special night for us so let's do it! Chris swallowed a whole pill but he told us to take half since it was our first time. After swallowing the pill I poured Lucy a glass of wine and we retreated to the living room couch to talk and wait for the drug to take effect.

Chris couldn't take his eyes off of Lucy and it was obvious that he was undressing her with his eyes! She might as well be naked because her dress left nothing to the imagination. We sat on the couch and started talking about what he's been up to. Chris told us that he's been seeing Pam and Mark a lot lately and it was them who introduced him to "Ecstasy." The first time they used it together he was hooked on it. Sex is so crazy when you take "Ecstasy" that you'll want it every time you fuck! I was already high from the gummy I took earlier and now I was looking forward to this new drug's effect on me.

Lucy and Chris started kissing and fondling each other through their clothes. Lucy was eagerly rubbing his dick while he squeezed her tits and pink nipples through the sheer fabric of her dress. They were taking their time turning each other on, it looked like two long lost lovers meeting again after a very long absence. Lucy looked heavenly with her smooth legs slightly parted and her hard nipples pushing against the fabric of her dress. After several minutes of petting Lucy said she was getting high and she liked how it felt! Chris whispered, "You're going to love how it makes fucking feel."

Lucy spread her legs inviting Chris to touch her with his fingers. When he put his hand under her dress Lucy tilted her head back against the cushion and started moving her hips in circles as his fingers stroked her clit. Lucy whispered to me, "I'm going to be naughty tonight Michael!" She put her hand on his forearm as he began to finger fuck her wet pussy. I could hear wet noise coming from her crotch then she told Chris, "Do anything you want to me Sugar, I want everything you got!"

I was really fucked up so I know they were feeling the same way. It was obvious that Lucy's head was on another planet from the "Ecstasy". I had never seen her look and act like this before. My wife was lost to the world and she was enjoying the sex more than ever before. Chris lifted the dress over her head and pushed her on her back then he buried his face in that hairy pussy. My wife had a look of euphoria on her face as he feverishly licked every nook and cranny of her hairy hole.

I was still coherent enough to torment her a little so I got on my knees next to her face and whispered in her ear, "You know Chris is still fuckin Pam, I bet her cum is still on his cock."

She moaned, "I don't care, he's mine tonight."

"He's fucked Pam way more than he's fucked you! I bet he's fuckin other men's wives to. Chris loves to fuck married pussy in front of the husband." I said, "He goes to Pam's every couple weeks and fucks her till she can't walk, are you okay with that Lucy? Are you okay if he fucks other women?"

12