Part of Our Family

Story Info
First his girlfriend's fantasy then he gets her mother.
4.9k words
4.52
31.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this fictitious, fictional story is well over the age of 18.*

*Trigger warning: This story involves a woman being choked by a man. This is consensual and done with lots of communication and setting boundaries beforehand, but please be aware this might be triggering for some readers.*

It began with a conversation, a very open, honest conversation that was only possible because of the trust these two had built in the time they'd been dating. Leslie knew that she could tell Joe absolutely anything and he would listen, openly, patiently and without judgement. She loved him for that and for that, and for so many things he did... Mostly, she loved him for who he was.

"A few years back, I was with this guy and he had this incense burning in his apartment. I wasn't even paying enough attention to realize it was affecting my breathing. Didn't notice until I thought about it after the fact.

"So, we're having sex and when I had an orgasm, I started coughing really hard and kinda choking."

"Oh no," Joe immediately looked concerned.

Leslie was quick to reassure him, "No no. I was fine. Well... I mean I was choking, but it ended up being fine. So I'm gasping for air and the guy is totally panicked cause he doesn't have a clue what to do. Takes me a minute but I'm finally able to catch my breath and things go back to normal."

"I'm so sorry that happened, Sweetheart."

"Thanks, Handsome... Here's the thing... I kinda REALLY liked it. Like I came SO HARD. It was... It was amazing. One of the best orgasms I've ever had and I've never forgotten how intense that felt."

"Huh." Joe sat, contemplating and absorbing it all. "Are you telling me this because that's something you want to do with me?"

"How would you feel about that?"

"Well..." He always tried to give a thoughtful response when they discussed important things. "Honestly it scares me a little. Not scares me that you would want this... I'm scared of the idea of hurting you."

"Sweetie, I wouldn't even be talking to you about this if I thought there was a chance you might hurt me."

They talked through the whole thing beforehand, knowing how crucial it was to communicate fully. Joe wasn't willing to try anything until she'd had at least a full day to think it over, plenty of chance for her to change her mind. The result was that she spent the entire day in eager anticipation. She was thrilled to try something new. The hours ticked by until Joe finally got off work. By then, she was practically bouncing with giddy excitement. She had her lips locked with his before he was even fully through the front door. He pulled away long enough to drop his things and take off his shoes, then they rushed to the bedroom.

Leslie was on her back with Joe's hand between her legs, his fingers sliding easily into the hot moisture of her soaking wet lips. He leaned down, sucking tenderly on her bare nipple. Her hands reached up, gripping his hair tightly as his tongue worked her breast.

"God, Baby. You feel so good. Oh SO Good!" She didn't last long with him there, fingering her clit. The pleasure rose so quickly. When she felt her orgasm close, just as they'd discussed, she leaned in to whisper, "NOW, Baby!" The sound came out in a huff of exhilaration.

Still rubbing her clit, Joe leaned back. He placed his forearm against her neck. They'd both agreed that putting a fist around her throat was too far beyond either of their comfort levels. He was putting pressure on her, impacting her breathing certainly, but not remotely hard enough to risk crushing her windpipe. He pressed lightly, not about to put his whole weight on top of her. It was perfect, exactly the right amount. Her eyes went as wide as the moon.

The climax of pleasure covered her entire body. It hit her with an absolute intensity she'd never experienced before. She obviously wasn't looking at a clock but it felt like the sensation lasted for hours.

Eventually, she reached a hand up to his elbow. He was already pulling away from her the instant she tapped his skin. They'd planned it this way very deliberately. He gave her plenty of space as she gasped for air, but she immediately threw herself at him. She clutched his torso with both arms and buried her head in his chest, keeping her nose and mouth uncovered. He resisted the impulse to hug her back, fearful that he might inadvertently trap her if she was trying to pull away from him.

His eyes were glued to the ceiling while he waited patiently, feeling her heavy breathing against his chest. It was an eternity before she said, "Fuuuuck that was intense."

She lifted her head, wearing the expression of a soldier who'd just run through a war-zone. He studied her dazed face, searching, "Good intense?"

She laughed through her panting, "Oh-ho-ho yeah! That was amazing."

"Something you're... gonna want again?"

"Definitely NOT all the time. I could NOT handle that very often."

Joe nodded absently. In truth, he was a little grateful to hear that. She went on, "I'll need some time to think about that. I probably will want to again, at some point. We'll talk about it then, Okay?"

He kissed her forehead, "Deal."

She nuzzled into her man, resting in safe, satisfied contentment, "Thank you for making me feel so good."

They were in bed a while longer before they both decided they were hungry. They got up and had dinner. It was a few hours before they came back to sleep, but neither felt the need for any more sex that night.

It was a full day later when Leslie, sitting on the couch next to Joe, eagerly declared, "It's your turn!"

"My turn for what?"

She wiggled her shoulders playfully and raised her eyebrows. His went high as well, though from surprise, "You want to choke me now?"

She giggled deeply, "No no no no. I mean you made my fantasy come true, tried a new experiment and you made me very very happy. So... now it's your turn. What's your fantasy? Something you've always wanted to try? Anything at all."

He looked around thoughtfully, "I... I don't have any fantasies. I just love being with you."

She grinned and blushed a bit, "You're sweet." They leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. "Well, I know you like it when we watch porn together."

This did make him grin and it sent an excited pulse through his cock, "Yeah. I really love that."

She placed a hand on his thigh and considered going higher, but resisted for the time being. Well, you always let me pick what we watch, which is lovely and I appreciate it, but what do you put on when you're not with me?"

"Oh." His mouth hung open for a moment. She watched his eyes narrow briefly.

"Okay, you definitely had a thought there. I saw it. You can tell me."

"Well... when I look at porn... I usually go for... mommy stuff. Mother and son, or moms giving Jerk Off Instructions."

"Really?" She tilted her head in curiosity, "I would never have guessed that."

He lowered his head and looked at her under his eyebrow, "Does that bother you?"

"No no no, Sweetie. Doesn't bother me at all. I'm just surprised is all. Tell me more about it."

"Well, you know how things are with my mother. She's not someone who is capable of being supportive or really caring. Things are always about her. That's not really something that bothers me anymore. She is the way she is. I've found ways of setting boundaries. I know what to expect when we talk, all of that. But, when I was a kid, I constantly felt like I was annoying her, or I was in her way. I felt like she tolerated me, or sometimes she didn't but I was always a bother to her.

"I always thought sex was the ultimate expression of someone saying 'I want you and I want you to be happy.' It was the polar opposite of the way I felt about my mom. When I would dream about having sex someday, the fantasy was the feeling that somebody would want me and that I'd be able to please them. And... it was nice to imagine what it would be like to have a mom that really did want me, wanted to be close to me, if she was someone I could make happy. I'm not attracted to MY mother on any level whatsoever, but the idea of A MOM who would want me is honestly one of my favorite fantasies to think about."

Leslie reached across to hold his hand, "Joe, I hope you really do feel wanted by me."

He smiled, "You are very good at making me feel wanted."

"Good. And thank you for telling me all of that."

He nodded.

"So... do you have a favorite mommy/son porn video? Or... an actress you like to picture as your mommy?"

A bit of sheepishness returned to his face, "I guess I do."

"Perfect. I want you to get naked. Put on your favorite video, then sit back and enjoy yourself."

Joe's shirt and jeans quickly hit the floor. He used his cell phone to pull up a video then stream it through their television. The scene features a young man coming home from college and the actress playing his mother extremely excited to have him home early. Leslie took hold of Joe's cock, already perfectly hard in anticipation. She began to stroke him, slowly and gently moving her hand up and down the length of his shaft.

The woman on the screen was wearing a bathrobe, doting on the younger man, "Oh honey. I'm so glad to see you. I didn't think you'd be here until tomorrow night, but that just means we get extra time to be together. Oh, my special man, you look so grown up." When the woman hugged her son, the bathrobe came undone, exposing her naked body to the camera. Leslie could feel a particular pulse through Joe's cock the moment the woman's body was revealed on the screen.

"Whoopsie Daisies," the woman gave a flirty giggle, "Mommy's all naked! Oh don't be shy, Baby. You can look at me." The woman pulled back a little farther and placed her hands on her hips, "How does your mother look? You know I really like the way you're looking at me, and... judging from that big bulge in your pants, I think you like it too. Why don't you take those clothes off and show Mommy what a big boy you are."

From this point, the video was filled with the usual porn-stuff. The woman gushing over the size of her son's cock, reaching out and stroking him, "I wonder how my Baby boy's big cock tastes." Leslie played right along. As the woman sucked her son, Leslie sucked Joe, taking his swollen head between her moist lips. Joe instinctively grabbed the back of her head, not forcing her, but lovingly pushing her to take more of his manhood into her mouth. She absolutely loved it. Her head bobbed up and down as she pleased him with her mouth. Joe's attention was glued to the screen while his body went through the most amazing sensations he could remember.

It wasn't very long before he grew tense. The first few times she'd given him a blowjob, he'd warned her when his orgasm was close. She'd thanked him for being considerate, but let him know he was welcome to just come whenever he was ready. He did so now, leaning back against the couch and gushing into her mouth. She swallowed happily. In the video, the woman was panting, "Oh Baby. Mommy needs this cock in me. Mommy needs to feel her big boy inside. Fill me up, Baby. Fuck your Mommy!"

Joe pulled lightly on Leslie's head. She knew how much he loved to kiss her after he'd come in her mouth. With her own eagerness, she met his lips and found him practically trying to swallow her face. It was an intense, hungry kiss, with tongues dancing together. His arms were moving along her torso, clawing at her. His fingers found the edge of her shirt. She obliged him by leaning back and removing her clothes. When the two were nude, she straddled his lap. His hands pulled her waist to him and his mouth moved to her neck. She moaned aloud at the feel of his kisses, the sound joining with the woman on the screen while her son pounded away at her, "Oh Yes Baby! Yes. Fuck your Mommy. Yes, you're fucking your mother with that big, huge, beautiful cock! Don't stop Baby."

As Leslie pressed in close, it was obvious that Joe was still hard. She was all for it, and maneuvered herself so his cock slid easily between the hot lips of her sex.

Joe continued to watch the screen over her shoulder as the couple made love. Leslie rode him with passion, feeling the connection and intensity of the moment. Her orgasm came before his. She moaned louder and clutched his bare shoulders. He continued to thrust up into her body.

In the video, the mother was now laying on the bed, her face inches below the son's cock, which he was pumping furiously. It just wouldn't be porn if the guy didn't finish on the woman's face. "Come for me, Baby. Come for Mommy." Joe timed it so his cock gushed right along with the son's. He pulsed into Leslie while he watched the woman's smiling face, freshly covered with white semen, "Thank you Baby. Mommy's gonna love having you home."

The screen faded to black and Joe exhaustedly leaned his head against the back of the couch. Leslie got off and snuggled in beside him, "How was that?"

He laughed through a heavy breath, "It was great... Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Thank you for sharing this with me."

About two weeks went by.

Joe and Leslie spent time frequently with Leslie's mother, Tammy. Usually, they would go to Tammy's house for dinner. She was a woman who loved cooking and loved having company in her house. Joe always got along splendidly with Tammy. He genuinely enjoyed her company and he loved the welcome feeling he'd always had with her, almost as if her home was his even if he hadn't grown up there. It just seemed like what a dream home would be.

This particular week, however, Tammy and Leslie had decided to visit a restaurant in a nice hotel. They'd enjoyed a lovely evening with a wonderful meal and after a few hours that the three were ready to say Good Night. As far as Joe knew, they still had to drive home. Leslie, however, had a surprise. She pulled him aside and whispered in his ear, "I'm gonna talk to my mom for a little bit. I want you to go upstairs, take off all your clothes, lay down on the bed and get ready for a REAL good time." As she spoke, she slid a small envelope into his palm. He glanced down to see it contained a key card and had a room number written on the outside. His eyes flashed, but he instinctively kept the grin from his face.

He nodded and stepped closer to Tammy, "It was really great to see you tonight."

She embraced him affectionately, "I'm so glad you're part of our family, Joe." She kissed him on the cheek, "We'll see you again soon."

He couldn't help the fluttering sensation in his chest. Hearing things like that from her was... sweet and wonderful. He clenched his jaw while holding onto the woman, forcing the reaction down. By the time they parted, he had his happy, but partially fake smile back on.

He left the two ladies in the hotel lobby and made his way up to his room. Now, he allowed himself to grin. Leslie knew how much he loved staying in hotels. There's something just a little extra special about sex in a hotel. She was very good to him. He took off his clothes and placed them in one of the drawers under the television. He laid down in the center of the bed with both hands behind his head. He resisted the tempting urge to take hold of his erection, but he'd save that for her. He contented himself to imagining what pleasures were coming to him.

He didn't have to wait very long before he heard the lock clicking open. He was, however, immediately surprised when he saw Tammy walk through the door, "Hi Joe."

His eyes grew wide and he hurriedly moved to cover his penis. She held out her hands in a calming gesture, "It's all right. It's okay. You don't need to cover up."

He didn't relax, but he did manage to place his palms down on the bed beside him, "What's going on?"

"Leslie and I talked and we decided it would be good for you and I to spend some time alone together." Seeing he was still confused, Tammy un-buttoned her blouse to reveal her bra underneath.

Joe swallowed, "You are incredibly beautiful."

She smiled brightly, "Thank you, Sweetie." She undid the bra and then her jeans, leaving only a pair of lacy maroon red panties and her jewelry. She knelt on the bed close to where he was, "Leslie told me about your discussion the other night, the one about your mother. She thought you deserved to have that experience with a mom who really loves you and who wants you. I agree. You do deserve that. I meant what I said downstairs. You are a part of our family. You make my daughter so happy and I am grateful every day she has you. So I want you to call me Mama... and... for tonight, I want you to let your Mama take care of you. Can you do that?"

He took hold of her hand, "I can do that, Mama."

She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair. "Oh my sweet Baby. Mama loves you so much."

Joe leaned down and took Tammy's breast in his mouth. He sucked powerfully on her nipple, sending sensations through her. She cradled his head as his tongue moved about her, "You're so good and you're so loving, Joe." She ran her hand down along his bare shoulder, moaning with pleasure. "Mama's boy is so handsome...." she moved to his torso then down to his erect manhood, "And Ooooh WHAT a COCK you have."

That was enough to pull him away from her breasts, his eyes wide and locked with hers. Tammy used one hand to squeeze his penis while another tenderly cradled his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into her caring touch while she began to stroke him. He laid his head against her chest, relaxing into the embrace as she held him. "Yes. Yes, Mama's boy has such a beautiful cock." She felt the strong pulses of excitement course through him. She began pumping him.

"Mama..." he whispered between his own powerful moans.

"Yes, Baby?"

"Mama, will you suck my cock? I want to feel your mouth around me."

"I'd love to, Baby." She began to pull away from their embrace so she could adjust positions, but he stopped her and leaned in for a sensual kiss on the lips. Their mouths were locked for a long time before he let go of her. She crawled down the bed, stuck out her tongue and licked the length of his shaft. His hands formed fists which he shoved into the soft bedding.

"You're incredible Mama!"

Her expression was rather proud, "And my Baby's cock tastes SOO GOOD." She took his head in her open mouth. Every part of the experience was incredible, better than any fantasy his mind could ever imagine. Every sensation was beyond perfect. It was exquisite and loving and it all felt so amazingly good. Each moment kept getting better, building... Then, he felt it, "Mama, I'm gonna come."

Her mouth released the tension only long enough to say, "Come for me, Baby. Come in your Mama's mouth." He obliged and she drank every drop.

"Come here!" he demanded as his climax finished. She obediently crawled up the bed, looming above him. He grabbed her face and brought her in for another open-mouthed kiss.

His hands moved about her with hunger. He rubbed her bare torso, caressing and loving her with his touch. His fingertips found the lacy fabric of her panties, feeling the shape of her perfect ass cheeks. With a strong hand on her butt, he pulled her a bit higher, gaining access to kiss her neck. He was not surprised by the way she reacted, and her moaning was a wondrous reward. His hands caressed and explored her body while his lips worked magic on her skin. She was soon grinding down on him, her panties soaked from inside pressing against him below her. Just as she had done for him, he now caused her pleasure to build and build. He was focused and diligent and she was in utter bliss.

Ultimately, she managed a breathy whisper, "Baby... Baby I need... Oh Baby I need you. I need my baby boy's cock inside me. Mama needs your cock now!" He let go of her, gazing up at her wide, hungry eyes. She wore a manic grin on her face as she scrambled to remove the lacy fabric. His erection was ready for her. She lowered herself onto him, gasping. He grabbed ahold of her waist and pulled her up and down. She threw her head back and moaned the loudest she had so far.

12