Part of Our Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm hit her hard, a wave of intense loving pleasure, but Joe was hardly finished. He kept moving her up and down, bouncing her in a steady rhythm. She was breathless, wordless, nearly senseless until he made her come again. She clutched tightly to his shoulders. When the climax began to recede, Joe was able to recognize by the way her jaw moved that she'd reached her limit for the time being. He pulled her into an embrace, cradling her sweetly to him. He was still inside of her, but they weren't wildly thrusting the way they had been. He was, however, continuing to pulse periodically. She let out a loud sound, bordering on a giggle as she felt him. "My Baby's cock feels so so good."

He grinned with pride, caressing her torso, "I love the way it feels to be in my Mama."

She ran a hand through his hair once again and kissed him with adoration and affection. By this point, her body was approaching normalcy. She lifted herself off of him and he guided her onto the bed beside him. Her fingertips brushed his cheek. For his part, he was perfectly content to lay there, gazing into her eyes, receiving the care and tenderness she offered. This was a feeling of intimacy he hadn't ever experienced before. His relationship with Leslie was the best he'd ever had, but this felt so different. He knew he was wanted in a way that he felt deep down inside.

It was a while before Tammy reached a hand out to wrap her fingers around his penis again. "I see My Baby's still hard. What should we do about that?"

His jaw clenched as he considered, "What would you say to having your... daughter come join us?"

Tammy raised an eyebrow. "Well, I know she's still around. We can call her up here if you want."

He kissed her cheek, "I feel like it would be... special. The three of us here."

"That sounds wonderful, Baby." She had to turn over in the bed to reach her purse which she'd set on the nightstand earlier. She withdrew her phone and sent a text message to Leslie, then quickly returned to Joe's loving embrace. They laid there together quietly until the door clicked open.

Leslie's grin covered her entire face, "You two look really sexy together."

Tammy greeted her with delight, "Hello Sweetheart."

Joe had one very specific ground-rule he needed to law down. "Nobobdy calls her my sister. NOBODY calls me her brother. Clear?"

Leslie laughed, but recognized the seriousness of his tone, "You got it, Love." Boundaries established, she was already removing her clothing. The pair on the bed made space for her to crawl in between them. She was giddy as she felt both of their warm bodies against her naked skin. She kissed Joe first while her mother spoke, "You told me what it was like to make love to him, but it's so much better to get to feel him."

Leslie turned her head to lock lips with Tammy, feeling Joe kissing her neck, "Mmmmm.... Tell me more, Mama."

"Oh. He's every bit as caring and thoughtful as you said," she was reaching across the younger woman's chest to caress the man's forearm. The three of them were perfectly entwined together in loving, sensual affection. "And Mama sure does love the way his cock feels." Leslie took that prompt to squeeze her man's hard-on, then turn back and kiss him. "Well now, I just can't wait to see him inside my little girl." Tammy took her turn to kiss her daughter's neck, "You think you're ready, Baby? Ready to have that cock in you just like it was in your Mama?"

Leslie just moaned, caught up in the sensations and pleasures coming from every direction.

"Get up, you two."

They complied and Tammy took up a spot in the center of the bed surrounded by pillows. She motioned for Leslie to join her. Leslie lay down between her mother's open legs, feeling the bare breasts against the skin of her back. She reclined there, cradled and looking up at Joe who stood before them both. Eagerly, he crawled between their open legs. His cock slid between Leslie's hot, moist lips. He wasted no time in thrusting into her, his eyes moving between both of the beautiful women's faces below his.

Tammy could see how close he was already, "Mama wants you to come Baby. Make that cock gush into my little girl!" Leslie gasped at hearing that. She felt his hot liquid spurt inside of her sex. "Hold still, Joe," Tammy instucted. He stopped pumping and thrusting between them, but Leslie could feel throbbing, excited pulses. Tammy licked Leslie's ears and whispered softly, "You're gonna come too, Baby. You're gonna come for your Mama AND for your Man. For both of us, Baby." Leslie moaned then felt Tammy's hands squeezing her breasts. Joe's cock pulsed inside her again. There. There her orgasm was. Both of their bodies pressed tightly against her, a sort of sexual sandwich, all focused on her pleasure. They clung tightly to her as she felt it.

This lasted a glorious eternity, though of course, Joe eventually grew soft and the position grew cumbersome. Each of them got out of the bed and took turns using the restroom before they settled in for the night. This time, Joe was in the middle, a gorgeous naked woman cuddled up on either side of him. He looked from one to the other, "Thank you both. Thank you both for tonight... and Thank you both for loving me so much. I never thought I could have something so wonderful."

They responded in unison, each kissing him on a warm, blushing cheek. Their hands lazily explored his torso, caressing his chest and abdomen. Tammy spoke, "Leslie Dear, I think our man might need one more round before he gets to sleep."

The daughter slid her hand down to find that Joe was indeed fully erect once more, "Really now? You need a THIRD orgasm?" She was smiling and playful, already wrapping her fingers around his shaft and starting to stroke him slowly.

His expression was somewhat sheepish, "I can't help it, Love."

Tammy chuckled, "I think we can both take care of him one more time tonight." She lowered her hand. When the two women's fingers met, Leslie moved back to his chest, giving her mother a chance to masturbate Joe's hard cock. After a few moments, they switched places again, so Leslie could stroke some more. He was positively thrilled being pampered by the two. He pulled them as tight as he could.

It was in Tammy's hand that he eventually climaxed, small bits of liquid gathering at the head of his penis, though nothing like the volume of his earlier orgasms. He exhaled heavily through his nose and his eyelids fluttered a few times. It had been quite the evening, with a great deal of excitement, intense thoughts and emotions. Surrounded by love and care, Joe was very ready for sleep.

It was entirely natural and comfortable for Joe to call Tammy Mom or Mama even in times when sex was not involved. She gave him a connection to a caring mother like he'd never known before. Their closeness only grew deeper as time went along. The three of them had many occasions to express their love for one another, a perfect loving family complete with them together.

12