All Comments on 'Part of The Procedure? Ch. 06'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Your Story Telling*****

Is the best!!! Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Put in group sex...

But with you as author I would read it anyway! Really the problem of why she was not telling funny sex stories was not clearly resolved in the text. I am not sure that everyone feeling guilty is exactly a solution for having a fine life....

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi, Bruce

I started out as mature because both of us are old folks. No fix for that I guess.

Then, no "group" really, just a couple of naughty older people and one very naughty single.

Sex? With someone else? Hell, it was fun, I admit that.

It didn't feel wrong like what Debs did. Yes, that upset me.

Now I will say here that getting to this point I thought could never happen, at least not in my world. It seems that doing naughty things does evolve.

This series has a lot of truths in it.

I cannot complain, I have my own guilt. Still, Debs and I do get along, so everything is OK.

Nothing more to tell here.

So far.

LOL

Thanks,

MGM

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
And Now For the Rest of the Story

If this story was in LW questions would be raised as to it being a single night but is it true? Hardly an affair yet called one here. She gives the usual excuse that it wasn't better and his cock wasn't even hubby's size. No surprise there but is it true? When he said Scott was living far away her response was less than satisfactory. Seems suspicious to me. But the author let it slide giving it no thought at all. A make up fuck with her permission is hardly the same and hardly makes up for her betrayal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes

it's a plausible ending, but a bit too "smooth" if you ask me.

Why did she go down on Rwanda just like that, out of the blue.Had there been more going on between them, or did she pick up with a girl while away?

And her "affair" with that guy. Everything got glossed over pretty easily. Had there been more too it? Is there more even now??

More reasons for suspicion?? Trust is a very fragile thing!

Now being 72, 10 years older than her, even while still virile, could she be looking for more, of prepare for the future??

Suppose we have to or can only accept the conclusion as it is... unless MGM or someone else writes a different ending.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingover 8 years ago
Liked It!

I've enjoyed all the chapters in this narrative. I find the ending a bit unfulfilling, but I realize ur depicting real life here with little embellishment. I sense the women were determined to even things out by having Rwanda be with you, it really didn't. Yet you accepted ur life together again because an alternative wasn't going to be better. Not blissful but realistic. Well written!

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Glad you got yours. I think with all the time on your hands you can work this real nicely into a sorta poly situation, whereby you and your wife share Rwanda. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical cheating wife

She had more to drink than normal, was stone, far from home and OMG hadn't had any in 3 weeks, she was feeling old and her "friend" was young handsome and horney for granny.. All of which justifies her cheating and of course if hubby had done the same it's kick his lying, cheating ass to the curb. Danny boy needs to find a slut of his own, fuck her behind Debs back and wait 6 months to tell her about it. Maybe Danny boy is satisfied with a guilt pity fuck his wife set up... wouldn't be enough payback for me. And I'd never trust her again if I was Danny. Maybe just use Deb for gang bangs at the swingers club or to pass around for the guys at a party. A real love hate relationship... nothing can make up for betrayal not even getting even. Dan needs to get ahead, and lots of head!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why do you end every sentence with a question mark?

It's a odd affectation?

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Damn.

I have got to agree with others, the ending seems a bit flat. Deb tells all, Dan gets laid, everything is OK. Sorry mgm but I was hoping for a bit more psychological insight. Oh well, it is your story to write. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Queer author

Fantasizing about some young guy shooting a load in his whore , so he can suck it out

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
I Understand, But

Don't think I would have been able to not ask about other men AND women she has been with.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

God almighty! You must be the luckiest sob alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

Hey, I'm his age and I would not stick around. I'd of packed my stuff up, left my wedding ring, phone, house keys, credit and debit cards, gotten some money and left town for ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sorry friends. I had been expecting more. It is what it is. LP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES