Part of the Show

Story Info
A unsuspecting best friend becomes Part of the Show.
8k words
4.78
6.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

The Leading Man

Lily and Jasmine had been best friends since Junior High. They never showed much interest in boys. A fact that worried the 18-year-old girl's traditional parents. Inseparable, they would do almost anything for each other. But the most compassionate act Lily performed was during their senior year in high school when she saw a cute guy she soon had a crush on in class.

Lily had discovered the most important details while watching and listening to him. He was smart, confident, compassionate, well-liked, and had just had his 18th birthday a week before his ex-girlfriend's 18th birthday.

It was the last class before lunch when she saw Jasmine waiting for her outside the classroom. After meeting up with her best friend, Jasmine spotted the handsome guy.

"Who is that?" Jasmine asked, unable to keep the sound of attraction from her voice. She could see her friend also liked him, so she did the most selfless thing possible instead of fighting for his attention.

"Oh, him? I think his name is Hank," Lily said, without showing any interest.

All through lunch Jasmine privately told her friend silly little fantasies she hoped to have realized with him. "If I were gonna kiss a boy, it would be him," she smiled dreamily at the idea. "If I was gonna give myself to someone, it is him," she followed up.

For the first time in her life, Lily found her friend insufferable. "Just go ask him out," Lily encouraged her.

"Me? No, I can't do that. I'm too shy," she said, embarrassed.

"You ask him for me," Jasmine insisted.

"Whatever gets you to stop gushing over him," Lily thought, annoyed.

"I'll wait till he is alone," Lily said as she complied.

With plenty of encouragement from her friend, Lily finally approached when he wasn't crowded by friends. "Hi. I was wondering if you weren't doing something later...," she said in a neutral voice.

"I'm free. Where would you like to go?" he responded.

"Oh, no. Not me," she corrected, even though it hurt her to do so. Without looking, she pointed over her shoulder to where her friend was sitting. "My best friend wants to ask you out."

He glanced in the direction she indicated. "Is she invisible?" he asked.

"What? No," she said, confused. "She is sitting..." She turned around and saw the chair was now empty.

Hank heard a low growl of frustration. Lily looked around the room and saw Jasmine peeking behind a wall.

"Wait here," she instructed. She stormed off and dragged her friend back to him. "Ask him, Jasmine," she demanded.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" Jasmine asked, bashfully.

"I don't know. I think your friend asked me out first," he replied, acting undecided.

"I DID NOT!" Lily said, irked. Jasmine gave her a side glance. "I didn't!" she protested again.

Hank decided to stop teasing them and exchanged phone numbers with Jasmine.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 8," he told Jasmine.

"I can't wait," Jasmine said, excitedly.

Lily had to bite her tongue from saying, "I'll be waiting."

Every day, Lily had the privilege (or perhaps torture) of hearing how their relationship progressed and lived vicariously through her friend. Lily found herself dating other guys, but they all had one problem; they weren't Hank.

It was close to graduation when the girls had another late-night gossip session in Jasmine's room. Her parents were still at work, so they didn't have to worry about being overheard. During a lull in their conversation, Jasmine had to get something off her chest.

"I saw his thingy," she blurted out before she lost her nerve.

"His thingy?" Lily gave her a puzzled look.

She pointed downward at her crotch while they sat facing each other, crossed-legged on the bed.

"He just pulled it out?" Lily said, shocked.

"Maybe I misjudged this guy? Is he just a creep?" she questioned herself.

"No. No," she hurried to correct her friend.

"I asked to see it... repeatedly," she finished guiltily.

"Okay... but why?" Lily asked cautiously.

"I overheard his ex talking in the locker room to her friends the other day. She said they tried to 'go all the way,' but he was too big and hurt too much. So she just got

up and went home. She dumped him by text the next day," Jasmine explained.

"Well, now I feel bad for the guy," Lily sympathized. "She could have at least finished him off with a hand job," she added.

"But now I get the chance to be his first," Jasmine proclaimed eagerly. "But I'm not gonna wimp out like his last girlfriend," she vowed.

"I wish he would be my first," Lily confessed to herself, suppressing her jealousy. "I'll have to make do with whatever guy I'm dating before college," she concluded.

"So was it... big?" Lily asked, generally interested.

"I don't know. It's not like I've seen a man's thingy before," she said with a shrug. "It looked big. I whispered, "Wow." Then he said, 'Wait till it's hard."

"Again, with the 'thingy' word," Lily chided her. We are both 18; you can say dick, penis, cock, etc.," she badgered.

"Okay. Okay," Jasmine took it in stride.

"If you call it a thingy, he might kick you out," Lily teased. The girls laughed at the idea.

"All right. I'm gonna head home before your parents know I was here. They think we spend too much time together already. They were relieved when they found out you, at last, had a boyfriend," she pointed out.

"I think they were worried when they found me and you kissing. I told them we were practicing for when we finally kissed a boy," Jasmine recalled with mirth.

"But probably not the same boy," Jasmine joked.

"Yeah, that would be silly," Lily scoffed. But the idea secretly excited her. "Yeah, I

can't believe they fell for that," Lily said under her breath.

"What was that?" Jasmine inquired.

"Nothing," she lied.

"Give me all the juicy details when you go all the way," she insisted.

"Tell me how his COCK feels," she teased. She got up from the bed.

"Don't say that word," Jasmine's face became red.

"What? COCK?" she taunted her.

"Yes," she said, embarrassed by the word.

"COCK. COCK. COCK," Lily mocked her.

"Get out of here!" she laughed as she hurled throw pillows at her friend. The harmless pads hit Lily a few times before she reached the door. She heard Lily repeating the word down the stairs till she was out the front door.

"Too bad we stopped practicing kissing," Jasmine sighed. "Her lips were so soft," she reminisced.

CHAPTER 2

The Green Light

Prom was quickly approaching, and Jasmine's parents were worried about the tradition of girls losing their virginity on that night. To prevent that, her parents planned to drive the two lovebirds to Prom and wait till they came back out, but Jasmine already had ideas of giving herself to Hank. She would be the one to make a move a few days before, during one of their make-out sessions.

Two days later, they were making out on the living room couch while Hank's parents were at work. She felt a little tingling between her legs while she gathered her courage.

"Let's go to your room," she urged.

"Really?" he asked hopefully.

She nodded.

He scooped her off the couch, and she squealed with glee. He carried her in his arms like they were on their honeymoon. Gently he laid her on the bed as they both started to undress. He took a moment to gaze at her c-cup bell-shaped breasts, and she could tell he liked what he saw by his stiffening erection. She held her arms out to him, beckoning for the most intimate embrace. He climbed over her, careful not to crush her slim body. After putting on a condom, he angled his cock toward her small, tight pussy. She grimaced as the head started to wedge itself in.

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" She said painfully. "Nope. Stop. I can't do this," she objected.

Hank sighed but withdrew and instead laid down next to her. She thought he would grumble something like, 'Not again.' But instead, he did something unexpected.

"It's okay if you are not ready to do this. I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for," he comforted her.

She glanced over to see his rigid dick and recalled her best friend's words. Jasmine turned to her side and, much to Hank's surprise pulled off his condom and stroked it while wrapping her tiny hand around the base. They both noticed the dryness of it, and Hank reached into a nearby dresser and pulled out some water-based lubricant.

"Use this," he recommended.

She gave him a puzzled look at why he had it nearby before the answer struck. She accepted it and applied it liberally along its length. The stroking was effortless, and Hank laid back and only occasionally had to give her instructions. He seemed to enjoy her handiwork but was still rock-hard after ten minutes. She decided to change tactics by withdrawing her hand, much to his disappointment, and rolling over on top of him.

"What are you doing?" he questioned.

"I think I need to go from being 'hands-on' to giving you a real tongue lashing," she grinned at her wordplay.

She moved to his crotch and tried to fit his member inside her mouth but could only go down about halfway; it seemed enough for him. Having never done this before, he guided her on her cocksucking skills. After ten more minutes, his cock was a slobbery mess. Her left hand soon drifted down to her private part. She began to do a circular rub on her protruding wet clit; becoming so hot it felt like she would burn up. Slowly her hand descended toward her moist opening.

"Wait a minute," she thought. "What am I doing? There is a nice hard dick right here." She withdrew from his dick, much to his dismay again, then rolled the condom back on using her mouth.

"I think the problem with why you won't cum is because you need the real thing," she insisted.

Of course, this wasn't true, he just had a lot of stamina. But he wasn't gonna tell her that.

She moved into a squatting position over his dick, then aimed it upward at her awaiting hole.

"Are you sure about this?" he probed.

Be quiet before I change my mind," she said, miffed.

With grim determination, she lowered herself down onto his cock. A small grunt escaped her mouth as the head split apart her pussy once more. She grunted louder as it sank an inch deeper, then another grunt for each inch afterward. After reaching the bottom, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay, now what do I do?" She asked innocently. His answer instigated an exasperated reply,

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me!"

The next day Jasmine's mom had to call in sick for her daughter, ruining a perfectly good attendance record. Her parents assumed she must have been really sick, but Lily suspected the truth. While Jasmine's parents were at work, Lily showed up at her bedroom door.

"So you finally did it, huh?" Lily happily grilled her.

Jasmine was lying in bed, still feeling tender. "And it hurt like Hell!" she confessed.

"But after a while, I got used to it than I actually climaxed. It felt so good. I didn't know if it was worth the pain. My legs were shaking, and I couldn't do any more squats on his thi... dick," Jasmine said, happy to share her experience.

"So I let him take over. He started thrusting into me from below until I collapsed on top of him, and I climaxed again. Then he rolled me over, and we went on for some time. We did different positions until he came and we both fell on the bed exhausted. We were each other's first," she beamed.

Lily got up to answer a knock at the front door. It was Hank. She walked him back to Jasmine's room, regretting this was the only time she had been alone with him.

"I heard you were sick. I wanted to see if you were okay," he said to Jasmine, concerned.

"After the pounding you gave her, you should feel lucky she can walk, let alone dance at the Prom," Lily unabashedly roasted him.

"You told her?" he asked, shocked.

"Of course," Jasmine admitted. "We are best friends. We tell each other everything," she boasted.

They both missed Lily's glance away with guilt.

"Sorry. We come together as a pair. If you take me, you have to take her as well. " Jasmine proclaimed.

"If only," Lily thought dryly.

That night Lily lay in bed, thinking of her best friend's retelling of her sexual encounter. She imagined herself and Hank having sex then Jasmine appeared and started kissing her. It was the first time Lily did something she never did before; she masturbated.

CHAPTER 3

Plot Twist

Five years have passed since high school. Jasmine and Hank had tied the knot while Lily was able to find a home a few blocks away so she could still hang out with her best friend. But something disturbed Jasmine about how Lily acted around her husband. Lily went out of her way to avoid being alone with Hank, no matter how innocent the circumstances were. Everything was fine when it was the three of them together.

Jasmine worried that her best friend hated her husband. As the Maid of Honor at their wedding, Lily seemed overjoyed to see them get hitched. Jasmine had never seen a bridesmaid (let alone a chief bridesmaid) dived out of the way when a bouquet was thrown. Lily claimed that she tripped. But the truth was much sadder.

Whatever this big secret Lily was carrying was making her miserable. Jasmine wanted to help her BFF, but Lily avoided the topic altogether, so Jasmine had to be sly. She knew her friend was a lightweight when it came to drinking, becoming shamelessly honest about her feelings when she drank too much. It wouldn't take long for her to pass out and not remember a thing the following day. Lily's birthday was fast approaching, so she had the perfect charade to have a 'girls' night in' drinking and talking about everything.

Under the pretense of birthday plans, Lily was invited over. Jasmine's husband had another late night at work, so she was glad for the company and friendship. A bottle of very strong red wine sat on Jasmine's bar room counter. She showed up, and they hugged like they hadn't just seen each other a couple of days ago. They were very affectionate with each other and always had been, though Lily wished for more. Jasmine sat down and filled their glasses, and they drank and gossiped like they usually did until Jasmine unknowingly hit a sore subject.

"How is it going with the new guy?" she inquired casually.

"Josh? Oh, I gave him the boot already," Lily answered.

"You were only going out for a few weeks. What happened?"

"It was... his thingy," she said with a solemn face.

They both burst out laughing.

"Come on, seriously," Jasmine pressed her.

"I don't know. The spark just wasn't there," she said with an indifferent shrug.

'Like how I feel about you and your husband,' she mused.

'Wow! This girl goes through men faster than I go through tissues during a sad movie,' she realized.

"Well, you should dive back into the dating pool," Jasmine coaxed.

'I'd rather have your husband dive into me,' she secretly hoped.

Jasmine was able to zero in on one troubling detail. Whenever she talked about her sex life, Lily never had any stories to add. She seemed to enjoy hearing about Jasmine's sexcapades, however.

On one occasion, when she had too much to drink, Lily admitted to going home afterward and masturbating until she tired herself out after hearing her friend's steamy specifics.

Jasmine recalled complaining that evening about all the nonstop sex she and her husband were having, finishing with, "Sometimes a girl can only take so many orgasms, you know?" expecting a nod of agreement.

Instead, Lily answered sourly, "I wouldn't know."

'Oh no! My poor friend is sexually frustrated and unfilled. No wonder she is miserable,' she concluded. 'I've been so wrapped up in my own life, I was ignoring her problem,' she thought, abashed. 'Well, no more. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and fix it,' she said determinedly.

"Well, here's is to being newly single," Jasmine toasted, trying to keep her friend's spirits up.

Lily looked suspiciously at her glass. "I don't wanna get completely wasted," she remarked warily.

"You won't. I'm only drinking as much as you are," Jasmine reassured her. Even though that was true, she had a heavy meal earlier, knowing her friend didn't have dinner until later. She purposely left out the fact Lily was also a lightweight.

So one wine glass followed another, and Lily finally started to open up.

"You know, back in high school, I saw Hank first. I was gonna ask him out, but you beat me to it," she slurred the revelation.

"What? I didn't know you liked him!" Jasmine said, astonished.

"You acted like you didn't care," she responded, confused.

"I saw you liked him, so I backed off," Lily confided. "I would do anything for you. Even if it made me unhappy," she said nobly.

"I didn't know," she said with remorse.

"Now, I'm afraid to be alone with him because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. I'm still very attracted to him," she admitted, glad to get that off her chest.

Lily made the intoxicated confession, "Those stories you tell me about the hot, passionate sex you have well into the night. Thinking about them makes me wet. No, seriously," she pressed on, slurring her words. "I'd like to get my brains fucked out by your well-endowed husband. I'd hop on that huge cock and spin like a top," she admitted before spinning in her swivel chair to demonstrate.

"WHEEEEEEEE---," Lily said in childlike joy.

Lily frowned when Jasmine jerked the chair to a sudden halt to stop her rotating friend before she made herself sick. Jasmine stared at her dumbfounded.

"You hate me now, don't you?" she suddenly sobered up and babbled on the edge of tears.

It felt like an eternity waiting for Jasmine to reply.

"Oh, thank God. I thought you hated him," she said, relieved.

"What?!" Lily responded, shocked.

"You aren't angry I want to fuck your husband?" she asked, puzzled.

"Who doesn't?" she responded nonchalantly. "He is funny, smart, confident, caring and he has a huge..." she praised.

"COCK. Yes, I've heard," Lily interrupted.

"I was gonna say, heart," she corrected.

"The few times he's called me at work, my secretary accidentally said 'Hunk' instead of Hank. I've seen attractive women everywhere flirt with him. He'd show them his wedding ring, and that'd stop most women. For the rest, he would point to where I am standing nearby, and I'd give them a hungry look, which would scare them off," Jasmine relayed.

"I wouldn't be scared off by your hungry look," Lily found herself flirting.

"Hell, I remember getting excited by our practice kissing," Lily divulged.

"Me too," she professed. "Your lips are..." Jasmine began.

"So soft," they said in dreamy-eyed unison.

"I couldn't wait for the day my mouth could explore every inch of your body, and your mouth could explore mine," Lily fantasized.

"Do you know what I'd want for my birthday? Just one night with your husband and you. Your husband taking me from behind while you devoured me from the front. In endless positions for the entire night," Lily confessed, aroused.

Lily slumped forward as sleep started to set in. Jasmine helped her drunk friend to the guest bedroom, and within seconds her friend was snoring away.

Jasmine stood in the doorway gazing at her friend. 'I'm gonna give you the Greatest Birthday Present Ever,' she vowed with a devious grin. 'The best part is that you won't remember any of this conversation,' she chuckled evilly to herself. 'But first, I have to convince my husband.'

Lily woke the next day with a slight hangover to find her best friend waiting in the kitchen with a special coffee for her headache.

"I don't remember anything from last night. I didn't do anything embarrassing, did I? I hope I didn't puke on the floor," she said, mortified.

'No, but you did let other things out,' Jasmine chuckled to herself. "No. Nothing like that," Jasmine lied flawlessly.