Part of the Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, good," she said, relieved.

Lily was thankful she had such a good best friend, always looking out for her.

Chapter 4

The Set Up

It was two days before Lily's 23rd birthday. That it fell on a Saturday was beneficial because Lily would need a day to recover after her first time with Hank. Even though Lily knew her friend wasn't a virgin anymore, she had never been with her husband.

Jasmine and Hank were lying in bed near bedtime. Hank had his nose in a book, quietly reading, while Jasmine stared at the ceiling in deep concentration. She was running through different scenarios of bringing up the subject of a threesome with her BFF. Her latest idea went like this...

'Honey,' she said sweetly.

'Yes, dear?' he responded.

'How would you like to fuck my best friend, Lily?' she roughly broached to jumpstart this conversation.

'WHAT?' he replied, stunned.

Just jackhammer her right through the floor. What do you say?' she proposed in a cheery tone. She imagined herself miming the pneumatic drill.

'That's it. I'm gonna sleep on the couch,' he said, annoyed.

As he got up to leave, she protested, 'But it will be on her Birthday!'

The door slammed closed behind him.

The worst thing he would do was deny her the nightly sex she craved, leaving her in a bad mood the next day.

She shook her head, discarding that scheme and silly overreaction. 'This needs a delicate woman's touch. Then a man's touch later if I do this right,' she plotted. 'Okay, here goes nothing.'

She turned to her side to face him.

"Honey?" she began as she had in her imagination.

He put his book down, assuming she wanted his undivided attention, and turned to face her.

"What do you think about a threesome?" she asked carefully.

"Ain't I man enough for you?" he joked.

"Too much," she mumbled.

"What?" he asked, not quite hearing her.

"I mean with another woman," she continued.

"I don't know. I'd feel awkward with some unknown woman in our bedroom," he said doubtfully.

'Who would have believed a woman would have to convince her husband to have an MFF threesome?' she contemplated.

"That's just it. What if she's not a stranger but someone you know?" she asked.

"It's not your secretary, is it?" he stated.

"No," she answered.

"Or that temp?" he guessed.

"No," she assured.

"Or..." he began.

"No. Before you name every woman that has ever smiled at you, I'm going to tell you it's Lily," she said, fed up.

"Lily; the girl that's afraid to be alone with me, Lily? The girl we've known since High School, Lily?" he said uncertainly.

"Yes, " she gave an eager nod.

"Lily doesn't want to be alone with you because she doesn't think she can control herself," she explained.

"That explains so much," he said with a sudden realization. "How do you know this?"

She went on to relate everything that happened the night before.

"So will you do it?" she asked hopefully.

"I love your quirky little friend," he acknowledged.

"But will you make love to her?" she pressed.

"Like you said in high school, 'if you take me, you have to take her as well,'" he recalled.

"Not what I meant back then, but I'll take it," she said happily. "So you want to fool around? I'm suddenly in the mood."

"But I'm almost finished with this chapter," he stalled.

"What are you reading anyway?" she asked, curious, snatching the book from his hands. "How to last longer in bed? That's it! I'm burning this book!" Jasmine tossed the book aside. "But first, I'm going to use all my built-up energy on you,".she finished aroused.

An hour later, their bodies were heaving and sweating, and she rolled off him, wearing a grin from ear to ear.

"So I guess the three of us won't just go to see a movie together on her birthday like usual?" he prompted.

"Not as far as she knows," she said devious smirk. "But I can't just invite her over for a threesome."

'She'd be embarrassed if she knew she told me. She has been hiding this for so long,' she reasoned with herself.

"We will have to be smooth about this. Sneaky and underhanded. I think we will bring her to watch a movie. Just not the kind she expects," she orchestrated.

CHAPTER 5

Casting Call

The next morning Jasmine called up her friend ahead of going to work. "Listen... I was wondering if you could do us a favor," Jasmine said delicately.

"Us?" Lily scrutinized.

"My husband and I," she followed up with.

"OH, Hank?! I love that guy. He is so great," she said with optimism.

'Yeah, you made your feelings very clear,' she thought with a devious smile.

"Sure. What do you need me to do?" she said with enthusiasm.

"Have you ever used a camcorder previously?" Jasmine asked.

"Ummm...no," Lily answered.

"It's easy. All you have to do is point and shoot," she reassured her.

"Ok," Lily replied with uncertainty.

"Is he gonna make some grand romantic gesture?" Lily wondered.

"Something like that," Jasmine stated in vagueness.

"Just be here at 11 tonight. Wear some loose-fitting clothes. Something you can move around in," Jasmine instructed.

"Oh, ok," Lily said uneasily.

"I also need you to be completely sober. So the camera isn't drifting all over the place," Jasmine added.

"Of, course. I'll do anything for my best friend," she said. sounding excited.

"So would I," Jasmine happily concluded. "Afterwards, you can have your presents on your b-day at midnight. It's gonna be unique and something you've never had in your lifetime," she added cryptically.

"Well, now I'm nervous," Lily confessed

"See you tonight at 11:30," Jasmine hung up the phone and looked up at her husband standing across from her.

"It's all set," she confirmed.

"I think you mean it's all a setup," he grinned conspiratorially.

CHAPTER 6

Lights! Camera! And... Action!

Lily showed up right on time. Punctual as usual. Of course, she had actually been sitting in her car outside for the last ten minutes, mulling over her friend's mysterious wording. "Unique and something I've never had in my lifetime," Lily repeated to herself. "Well, I hadn't had Hank," she joked in her inner monologue. She scoffed at the absurdity of it.

Jasmine swung up the door happy to see her. She didn't even get a chance to knock or ring the doorbell. Jasmine saw her best friend was wearing running shoes, blue jorts, and a bra under a plain white shirt.

"Come in. Come in," she hurried her inside. She pointed to a camera resting on a close by table.

"All you gotta do is point and shoot," Jasmine insisted

"So just like your husband?" Lily teased.

"Har har," Jasmine replies good-naturedly.

"You haven't told me what I'm recording," Lily pressed her.

"It's gonna be a home movie," Jasmine divulged.

"Like renewing your wedding vows?" Lily guessed.

"No, a sex tape," Jasmine explained.

Lily's eyes turned to the front door prepared to run.

"A SEX TAPE?" Lily echoed her words.

"I don't understand. Why don't you hire some kind of professional to record this?" Lily pressured her.

"I don't want some stranger watching us. I want someone I know and trust to capture our most intimate moments," Jasmine clarified.

"I guess that makes sense," Lily rationalized

"Why are you doing this now?" Lily scrutinized.

"I will be gone for a week for work and it will keep Hank from getting lonely," she lied flawlessly.

'He should just call me over. I'll keep him busy for a week,' Lily imagined herself retorting.

"So will you do it?" Jasmine asked with hope in her voice.

Ultimately Lily shrugged. "How else will I know how big his thing is?" she said with a conceded sigh.

CHAPTER 7

Quiet on the Set

Camcorder in hand she followed Jasmine into their bedroom. Hank was nowhere to be seen but their bedroom's bathroom light was on.

She pointed the camcorder at the bathroom door and gave Jasmine a nod.

"Ok, Hank. You can come out now" Jasmine announced.

The door opened revealing Hank in a bathrobe.

"Come on! Let me see it already!" she urged impatiently in her mind.

Jasmine began to disrobe. She glanced briefly at her friend's shapely form but her eyes lingered on her husband. At last, he let the robe fall to the floor.

"Damn! I didn't know it was bring your own tripod day!" she anxiously remarked.

"Would you like to touch it? It doesn't bite," he tempted.

Her hand reached out tentatively. Then withdrew it. "Nope. I'm not a snake wrangler," she wisecracked.

"Remember when the red light's on, it means it's recording? Regardless of what your ex said," Jasmine teased.

"One time and your friends never let you forget it, "Lily griped.

"You two want to hurry this up? I got someone waiting for me at home," Lily complained.

"Is his name Mr. Vibrator?" Jasmine teased.

"No," she replied, looking embarrassed. "Its name is Mr. Buzz Buzz. And he's gonna take my horniness away," she retorted only to herself.

It started normally enough. Some kissing. Some caressing. Hank moved to the edge of the bed and sat down. Jasmine kneeled in front of him. With one hand she took hold of his cock. With the other, she motioned for Lily to come forward and get a better angle.

Lily approached their side of the bed. She witnessed her friend devour her husband's member. She managed to almost make it down to the base then withdrew.

"I bet I can go all the way down," Lily thought competitively.

But out loud she praised, "You swallow that monster! You go girl!."

Jasmine released the hardened cock from her mouth and glared back at her friend.

"Lily!" she chastised.

"What?" Lily said, surprised.

"The camerawoman isn't supposed to talk. Only be a silent observer," she berated.

"Sorry," Lily complained, feeling criticized.

She gave them the close-up they asked for. Lily found herself licking her lips as her friend gave him a loving blowjob. Minutes passed as Lily's heart raced. She felt her body temperature rising. She must have been breathing harder than she realized as Jasmine glanced up at her. Jasmine removed her husband's huge cock from her mouth and offered it to Lily like a peace pipe. Hastily, Lily shook her head no. The camcorder shook with her and almost slipped from her hand. She could no longer deny it. Watching them was turning her on. More than any fantasy she ever imagined. Jasmine simply shrugged and went back to giving head. It was several more minutes later when Jasmine withdrew from his dick. "All right, my turn," Jasmine said impatiently.

"A girl can only finger herself for so long till she needs the real thing, " she proclaimed.

"You said it, sister," Lily agreed with the sentiment. Lily then discovered Jasmine had been playing with herself the entire time.

"You are supposed to be quiet, camerawoman," Jasmine chided her.

"Oops. Sorry," She whispered.

"You are only allowed to make noise if you are having sex," she vented.

"I wish I was having sex," Lily said under her breath.

"What?" Jasmine asked not hearing her fully.

Lily's response was to cover her mouth. Showing she was not allowed to speak. Seeing that she understood, Jasmine laid down beside her husband and urged him to give her oral. Happily, he moved into a position between his wife's legs. With her legs spread fully apart, her juices glistened in the light. Without further ceremony, he dug in. It wasn't long before Jasmine was moaning in delight. Her toes curled and her hands grasped and released handfuls of the bedsheet. Lily filmed next to them, feeling her nipples become erect and the wetness grows between her legs. A good ten minutes passed when Jasmine glanced up at Lily to see her free hand slipped into her now unbuttoned jorts. Lily was doing a circular rub on her stimulated clit.

"LILY!" she yelled at her.

"What?!" she replied, annoyed.

"The camerawoman isn't allowed to play with herself either!" she scolded her.

"You sure know how to suck the fun out of watching two people have sex," she mumbled.

Reluctantly she removed her dripping-wet hand.

"Time for the grand finale," Jasmine concocted. "I want you inside me," she moaned breathlessly. Hank stood up and moved up between her legs. Then swung each of her legs over his shoulder as he slid himself deep inside her. With her legs like that, it narrows her vagina and helped him target her G-spot. "MMM...yes. Squeeze your cock into that little opening," Jasmine groaned.

Jasmine closed her eyes as her husband thrusts into her. When she opened them again a few minutes later she saw Lily next to the bed playing with herself again.

"LILY. Stop rubbing your clit!" she pretended to be angry with her even though this is what the couple wanted.

"I'm not rubbing my clit! I'm fingering myself!" she argued back.

As if sensing she was at peak arousal, Jasmine's iPhone alarm went off. It was now officially Lily's birthday.

"It's time, Hank," Jasmine said with an eerie calm.

Hank nodded once and withdrew from his wife. He turned to face Lily.

"Time? Time for what?" Lily asked timidly.

Hank took a step towards Lily. Jasmine rose from the bed and took up a position beside Hank. Lily's slender digits slipped out of her pussy but stopped protectively over her crotch.

"Time for you to enjoy your presents," Jasmine assured.

Lily took a quick look around the room but spotted no wrapped gifts. The thought of gifts completely slipped her mind when she started filming.

"I don't see any presents," Lily said skeptically.

"We are your presents," Jasmine assured her.

Hank kneeled in front of her. Delicately Hank pulled down her jorts.

"Wait. Wait. Wait," Lily hesitated.

"Haven't you waited long enough?" Jasmine persuaded her.

She realized they knew her deepest, darkest secret. Her hand drifted away from her crotch.

"Yes, I have," she whole-heartily confessed.

CHAPTER 8

Switching Roles

With her hand out of the way, Hank could see for the first time Lily's trimmed tiny pussy. If he didn't know any better he would have thought she was still a virgin by the way it looked. That was something he would question her about afterward.

Lily was still in camerawoman mode. She had pointed the camcorder down between her legs where a hungry Hank licked his lips. With her legs spread fully apart, her juices shimmered for all to see.

Without further ceremony, he headed in. Using both his thumbs he held back the hood from her clit. In a quick licking motion, he went to town on the tiny little nub.

The sensation drove her crazy. Her legs spasmed as her body was shocked by waves of pleasure. It took only minutes before she came. Her arms shot down to her sides, almost dropping the camcorder she was holding onto the floor.

Jasmine carefully unwrapped the camcorder strap from Lily's hand. It was the only thing stopping it from crashing to the ground.

"Watch out. You don't want this thing to hit the floor and break," Jasmine cautioned her in a teasing tone.

She placed the camera on a close-by dresser. She pointed it at the new lovers. A secret smile crossed her lips, thinking it was a nice touch.

This elicited a soft chuckle from Hank. Lily thought it was a curious reaction to her comment. But didn't want to interrupt him orally, pleasing her to inquire.

"How does he know exactly what I like? Lily wondered. Then she realized, 'She told Hank. Of course, she did. She must tell him everything, too.'

Jasmine prompted her husband," Honey, you know she wants you behind her and me in front."

"I just wanted to know what your friend tasted like," he affirmed.

"How does she taste?" She was interested. Hank rose to his feet.

"See for yourself," he invited.

He moved into a position standing behind Lily. Instead, Jasmine stood in front of her and passionately kissed her.

"Happy Birthday," she congratulated her. She leaned in to kiss her again. But Lily put her hands around Jasmine's face.

"Less kissing. More licking," she urged.

"What?" Jasmine spoke, puzzled.

"Don't just get my engine started and leave me idling," Lily scolded.

She gently pressed her head down. "I've had you in my mouth before. Now, I want you between my lips," she ordered.

"All right, all right," Jasmine consented.

From behind, Lily felt Hank lining himself up. He heard her grunt as he squeezed his head in. He leaned in close to Lily's ear.

"You are really tight," he whispered.

"That's because I only use two fingers to make myself cum," she enlightens him.

"What are you two whispering about up there?" Jasmine asked suspiciously.

"Nothing," Lily lied.

"Now, get in there and nibble on my clit," she commanded.

With more effort, Hank slid himself inside. He reached around and took hold of her close-set breasts. Between his steady thrusts and Jasmine licking her from the front, she was in heaven. Her legs trembled as her girlfriend lapped up any wetness that spilled out.

After a couple of minutes, Jasmine had an idea. She lifted one of Lily's legs and placed it over her shoulder. Then did the same with the other leg over her other shoulder. She devoured her bestie's pussy from there.

It wasn't long before Jasmine stopped licking to talk to her husband, "Honey?" she inquired.

"Yes, dear?" he said

"How about we move to the bed?" she hoped.

Without stopping to reply he said happily" But I like it here. Why do you want to move?"

"Because she is heavy," she said with a strained voice.

"HEY!" Lily responded, offended.

"I didn't mean it like that," she tried to placate her. "I have your whole body on my shoulders," she explained.

Understanding her meaning Lily agreed," Well, I am starting to lose feeling in my lower legs."

Gently, Jasmine removed Lily's legs from her shoulders. Hank withdrew from her from behind. And she instantly started to miss his thrusting.

Jasmine rose to her feet. "So enjoying my hubby's long cock?" Jasmine inquired.

She nodded." It's not just the length, it's the width."

Hank lay down in the middle of the bed. Eager to feel him inside her again Lily moved to a squatting position over his cock. She folded her legs as she lowered herself. Inch by inch he sunk into her again. She relished every second.

"How am I supposed to eat her out like that? Jasmine complained.

"Lean back," Hank instructed Lily.

Slowly she straightened out her legs and laid on top of Hank. He wrapped his arms around her breasts.

"Spray your legs apart," he gave her this follow-up demand.

Now Jasmine had an unobstructed view of Lily's pussy.

"That's more like it," Jasmine agreed.

She crawled up on the bed between Lily's legs. As soon as she started orally assaulting her, Hank began thrusting again. Lily couldn't remember the last time she came so much. First, it was back and front. Now top and bottom. Eventually, the sensation became too much for her. She softly pushed Jasmine away from her crotch.

"I just want his dick now," she confided.

"I can't blame you," Jasmine admitted.

Jasmine moved to the right side of the bed and lay down next to her husband. She wanted to get a good view of the action. Watching him pound her bestie excited her in a way she didn't know was possible. She started to finger herself with delight.

After ten minutes she told Hank," Let me up. I want to be in control."

So he released her and she moved to a squatting position once more. But this time she bounced on his dick like a sex-starved animal in heat. That wasn't far from the truth. She soon switched to a reverse cowgirl as she rotated her hips against his manhood. By the time she moved to normal cowgirl, she had left his entire groin in a wet slippery mess. With a loud grunt, she felt him cum inside her. She made a few more greedy pumps before rising off him and letting his dick slide out of her. She moved to a crouching stance as she looked up at Jasmine masturbating. An evil grin crossed her face. "One down. One to go."