Part Three Ruth Gets Her Family

Story Info
Ruth becomes a tennis star and a Dubai whore.
5.2k words
3.13
2.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Part three Ruth gets her family.

Catcher78

We first met Ruth amidst sordid betrayal by her mother who destroyed her family

https://literotica.com/s/ruths-love-story-pt-01

I part two Ruth's Love Story

Triumphing over yet more perfidy and Betrayal she meets her biological father and his family Life is good.

https://www.literotica.com/my/#/works/edit/3542496

I was so totally nervous all day long. My biological dad and his wife and my bio sisters and brothers. I kind of had to get my head around having brothers but I found myself smiling around the idea of having little brothers and sisters. I wanted to text Names, but I didn't trust her not to tell mom.

I wore my Loyola Sacred Heart high school shirt and pink chinos, with flip flops.

Mom looked at my chinos and raised her right eyebrow.

"I am not going to hide that I'm queer and I want us to talk with them right away."

The doorbell rang, it was three hours early. I looked at mom. She smiled.

"They were able to catch an earlier flight."

I ran to the door and opened it and was bowled over by four little dynamos who were hugging me and kissing me and there were a bunch of I love yous thrown in. I hugged back and started to cry and I was smiling. Then these immense hands plucked me off the floor and wrapped his arms around me."

"You can call me dad. I'd like that."

I buried my head on his shoulder and cried. He set me down and I clung to him. Then there was another set of arms and it was my stepmom.

I extricated myself and smiled at both of them and turned and said to mom, "Mom can you show the kids the back yard for a second, please?"

Dad said, "Mom?"

I showed them my tattoo, and said, "She saved me, took care of me, fed me, bought me clothes, loved me when there was nobody, she found you."

"I need to tell you both who I am to see if it's a deal breaker. Okay this is hard, but I'm queer, even though both of my relationships have ended bad. I'd be devastated but I can't lie," I hugged myself worried sick."

She said, "Should I tell her, "looking at my dad, "I'm Ingrid by the way."

He nodded and she walked up and wrapped me in a hug and said, "I know this is a cliché, but I was a cheerleader for the Los Angeles Chargers. I was engaged to be married to the woman I'd been living with since I was eighteen. At a PR event they were shooting pictures and I was sitting on his shoulder and Chris set me on my feet and looked at me and said that he had a crush on me and was shy but he thought for certain he was in love with me and wanted to spend time with me. We went out for coffee and then lunch and he showed me his home and well, it seemed we perfectly fit. Our oldest Jimmy was born nine months to the day. I'm not saying that will happen for you. If you marry your perfect soulmate and she's queer, we will throw the biggest wedding you've ever seen, " and cocked her head at me.

I ran to her and hugged her and started crying all over again.

"Okay, do you know the latest about my egg-donor," they both shook their head.

"Last summer I came home from tennis camp a day early and caught her in bed with two black coaches. She came by two days ago and is big as a house. When that happened I asked her what dad had done to deserve this. She said nothing and that's when I discovered he was not my dad. He got in a fight with them and quit and disappeared. This was the first time he became aware of her umm behavior. I detest her. She slept with my girlfriend."

"Can I come to live with you? I love mom so much and it breaks my heart to leave her, but this place is toxic for me."

"She has a job interview for a teaching job in Springfield which is right next to Eugene. The interview is Monday, said Dad, "you can come home with us."

"Umm, I have to pack my stuff up into my rig. Then I could drive to Eugene."

"Your rig?"

"Sure, come on it's in back," I ran out into the backyard where mom was buried in kids and I pointed at my Trooper and said, "It's got a rebuilt engine, five speed and auto hubs, pretty stout. Come on let's go around the block."

Ingrid sat in back and Dad in front. I fired it up and drove down the alley and turned onto the street and the freeway onramp was right there and away we went. I was at seventy in forth gear as we climbed out of the ramp and onto the freeway and was going eighty when I went into fifth gear and put on cruise control.

He said, "I love this! What year is this?"

I said, "1987 there's a new clutch and rebuilt engine with a one hundred thousand dollar warranty. I plug my phone in and there's a great sound system!"

Ingrid said, "I'll ride with her, it'll give us a chance to bond."

The whole weekend was a blur. We went shopping everywhere, shoes with pumps and stilettos, high heeled sandals. She bought me swimsuits, especially Brazilian style. We went to a lingerie shop and it was an adult store too. She bought me thongs and then asked me what size bra I wore.

"Umm, EE cups I think, "she bit her lip. So we tried on a few, but it seems my girls were now FF cups. While we were trying on some she had me try on some shelf bras, which were sort of a push up (not needed yet) but the top of my girls and my nipples were just out there.

She said, "Pull on your tee shirt, please."

I did and she pulled on the tee shirt in the middle of my back and the girls and my nipples were outlined in detail. She pushed them from one side, then underneath.

My mouth was wide open. She then lightly slapping them from the side and underneath. My cunny was in a full flood scenario. Looking me in the eye, she pinched and pulled my nipples and I came. She held them until the orgasm stopped.

"You're a little sexpot aren't you," she gave me a peck on the cheek.

She brought the bras and everything. Next was a salon and we each got a wax and I got a mani-pedis. During the wax, the woman wiped all the cum off and threw away my panties and pulled a pair out of my bag. I sat there while the wax dried and

Ingrid said have you thought of getting a piercing?

I said, "Oh earrings and maybe a belly post, like a sapphire."

"You would look incredible with rings in your nipples or bars. You know platinum bars with diamonds at the end?"

Quietly, "I've always wanted the platinum bars, diamonds at the end would be incredible."

So, she asked the clerk about piercings at got a place and was directed to a place. We both had it done and her tits were as big as mine. Fuck she was so hot. It caused me to have a brainstorm. She was successfully seducing me. I so wanted her to fuck me.

When we got to the Trooper I opened the back doors and we put all the stuff in there and covered them up with a sheet I keep back there. I walked her around to her door and unlocked her door and took her hand and helped her into her seat and I leaned in to latch her seatbelt in place. The belt was smashing her tits and I pretended to fuss with the latch. Both of her hands were in the air to allow me to be close.

I said, "This won't do, "And I leaned in further and pulled the belt a little loose and cupped her left tit and pulled it up above the belt and mashed it about.

I turned my face such that my nose was 1/4 of an inch from her nose and I said, "I want you to fuck me Ingrid too," I bit my lip, "Will you take me and teach me to be a woman?"

She smiled and said, "Silly girl, all the shopping was for our road trip and the rest of the summer. I promise you that before you head to San Diego that you will be fucked by me and also good looking men and women. More than anything you don't have to choose, it's way, way better to fuck both men and women. You're coach thinks you will be on the pro tennis circuit by next Christmas and you will be all over Instagram and Snapchat. It's my goal to teach you how to fuck."

"But what about Chris?"

"We have an open marriage. He's hung like a donkey. Two of my best friends have red hair and are single lesbians and wanted kids. They are rich and live in San Diego. Well they each have two kids."

"No incest for me please."

"Of course not."

Chris and my new siblings flew out at ten Monday morning. We hit the road and stopped at Coeur D'Alene midafternoon. Ingrid and I were standing at check in and she pulled out a God American Express Card and when the middle aged attractive woman asked if she could help, Ingrid said, "My husband thinks I'm with my mom, but we're going to fuck like bunnies tonight. Do you have a bridal suite?"

"Yes we do madame," she winked at me, "One night is thirteen hundred."

"Perfect," said Ingrid and she pulled me into her grabbing my ass. I pushed my girls together and put my lips just next to her ear and said, "Baby please hurry, I'm so wet for you."

We had actually pulled over five times and made out but despite her rubbing my taint and above my clint, she had edged me so bad I DID want to hump her leg.

The MILF asked if we had any bags. I leaned in towards her and my girls were there for her to see and I said, "Sweetie, we'll need to refuel after a bit for sure, but I'm thinking room service or pizza and some showers, "pausing and said, "Ummm, do you have some Midol? My cunny will be so, sore in the morning and I held up my fist."

She stared at me and her nostrils were flaring as she was so turned on.

"Sweetie, just how close are you?"

Her lips pursed and she sighed.

Looking at Ingrid I raised my eyebrows and she nodded, "Sweetie do you have time to show us our space?"

She nodded and grabbed our room keys and we followed her to the elevator and we got in and as soon as the door closed I jammed my leg between her and pulled her big old ass on my quad and she moaned as my thigh worked her cunt. Ingrid had reached under her blouse and was rubbing her nipples. Ingrid pulled elevator stop and it took us a couple of minutes to make the clerk get off. We went to our room on the fifth floor and pulled her into the bedroom and stripped her and she was on her back. I was feasting on her cunt shortly and Ingrid straddled her face.

Ingrid finished her off with a large dildo in her harness.

Ingrid asked her, "How many kids do you and your husband have."

She smiled and said, "Four girls."

"How much do you make hooking?"

She said, "Last year was good, especially summer and the holidays, memorial day, fourth of July and Labor day, just over $150,000."

"Your husband doesn't know?"

"Oh no, I just fuck tourists. He's a farmer and we're good Mormons. My sister left the church and is an escort in Tahoe. She connected me through her pimp to the Cayman Islands for a safe bank."

"Why?"

"He is an ass and he helps breed new wives. He's got a little dick and beats me."

"My youngest is fifteen and she summers with my sister. Her older siblings are in the business with my sister. In three years we will go to Las Vegas, I will file for divorce and we will change our names and move to Tahoe. I figure I've got twelve to twenty years to hook."

We fucked all night long. Ingrid paid her five thousand dollars. We pulled into Springfield at two in the afternoon to a planned parenthood. We got a prescription for birth control pills at a pharmacy inside a Safeway in Springfield that was renewable for a year. I took my first one. I thought she was correct about me fucking guys. It's all I'd thought about since she brought it up.

Things were hectic as the Duck's football team was having spring practice. Chris was only home Saturday night. Ingrid fucked me all night long, all day long. A couple of her girlfriends came over one Friday night for a margarita night. One of women was maybe twenty five, her husband was a first year coach. She was maybe five foot one and black. I was enthralled with her beauty, small waist and small B-cups, and her ass and legs and she was the most utterly feminine person I'd ever seen. Maybe it was pheromones or something. She leaned into me and said, "Be patient girl."

I was out of control and laid my head softly against her shoulder and grabbed her hand and sighed.

Not even Annie or Ingrid, I'd never before felt this way before. She patted my hand and said, "Come on baby girl."

I stood up and our fingers interlocked. Ingrid said, "Text me."

I nodded. We walked out to the Trooper and I unlocked her door and she got in and closed the door. She owned me.

I put the keys into ignition and before I could turn the key she said, "You're polite and speak when spoken to. My name is Gloria. My husband James coaches with your dad. He will want to breed you, are you on birth control?"

I nodded.

"What is your deal?

"Short story, I'm on a full ride to the University of San Diego, tennis. I will be on the pro circuit by Christmas. I'm nominally bi-sexual, mostly, no, totally lesbian in reality.

Ingrid assures me I will have my brains fucked out by a man before the summer is out. When you sat down next to me, I knew you were the one. You are funny, so feminine, startlingly beautiful and you make me wet just sitting by you and we're talking, "I moaned and put my head against her shoulder and started to cry.

"Oh girl why you done do that for."

"Look at me, " softly.

I did and she kissed me, like a butterfly wing on my lips and her tongue so dainty in my mouth. She lowered her head to my neck and sucked gently until I started breathing so hard. She licked under my jaw line and I was groaning and she grabbed my tit and starting kneading it and I came so hard. My hips were humping all over the place. It rolled through me and I shuddered one last time.

"Do you have an egg in you?"

I shook my head, "The only thing I have in me is my heart and you make it pound. It is like the sun comes up and goes down. If I drove thousands of miles away, the thought of you will make my heart pound. I don't understand it. When you sat next to me I no more could have predicted this. Do you know how beautiful you are?"

"Do you know how beautiful you are? You make Kate Upton look plain without makeup?"

We made it to her home and apparently she was as taken with me as I her. We made love. We went for walks, We ate simply, I asked if she would run with me and joyfully she told me that she ran intermediate hurdles at Florida A&M. My stride was very long and as running buds we were perfect.

James came home and fucked my brains out. He was hung, I mean hung. I had no reference point. It was very long and out about seven inches it took a downward bend. That was helpful when I was taught how to face fuck, it went down my throat and I discovered I did not have a gag reflux. Just a bit later he introduced me to anal sex which was very special. I mean painful at first but it was ultimately the most incredible orgasm I'd had to date.

This reads like poor Gloria was without. It wasn't like that at all. He had total cock control. We were laying there Gloria and I draped across him, his hos.

James says to me, "I want to breed you. You have my baby, the government will pay you. Hang around I give you four or five. You too Gloria."

I said, "James in four months I will be a pro tennis player and I will do that as long as I can. When I come back I most definitely want you to be my baby Daddy"

I did mean it when I said it, but I did get on the pro tennis circuit and made millions of dollars. After my second year I was in the top fifteen from my second year out to when I was twenty seven. I was still bi-sexual. About seventy five percent with woman. Guys would be with me for a week and wanted to marry me and I did not ever love anyone as much as I loved Gloria. Dad and Ingrid and siblings, including the Fitzgerald half sisters would all get together in San Diego. I had a nice roomy home. So my egg donor had twins, nice black girls. She married Annie. I changed my last name to Hansen.

Last spring I played in a tournament in Dubai and I won the first tournament I'd won since I was twenty years old. Nine million simoleons. I mostly banked in Zurich now.

I was staying in this gorgeous hotel in Dubai, which is the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. I was sore and I had a massage booked in the spa downstairs. I had a robe on and a bikini underneath and was wearing my sunglasses and I was still rocking my ponytail.

This well-dressed man approached me holding out his hand with a small autograph pad and a pen. The approach was fine and not frenetic, so I would normally respond to that and reached for the pad and pen.

He said, "Miss Hansen do you see that man off to your left wearing a Kufiyah? He will pay you five million dollars US to sleep with you tonight, fifteen for three days."

I wrote down my bank number on the autograph pad and said, "Either is fine, when it is wired and I receive notification of same, I will meet him in the room I'm in. No guards. One more thing. If he wants to fuck me for the next month, it's two million a night."

I received notification on my phone to go into the secure message system of my bank. I'd received a wire of sixty million dollars. I called my agent in Los Angeles to put out a press notice that that I was retiring and wanted to go out on top. No more no less. He did not appreciate the call at three in the morning. I told him I would send him a half a million dollar bonus. He thanked me.

I never made it to the spa and went to my room and had time to spray some perfume on when the doorbell rang. I trotted across the room and opened the door for him.

"Can I order you some tea or perhaps coffee?"

"A pot of coffee would be nice, Kenyan?"

I called room service and asked for it as he said. They said it would be up in five minutes.

"They said five minutes."

He said, "What are your expectations Ruth for our liaison."

"I am naturally submissive and I am yours in every possible way."

"We will be seen in public. You will act as if you love me as a doting wife would do so."

"Tomorrow French haute couture houses will come there and you will be outfitted with the finest of clothes and shoes. I have already bought you a twenty room villa in Jumeirah Park here in Dubai. On Sunday we will be seen in the best of restaurants in Dubai. By Thursday, with our PR firms it will be announced that we have fallen deeply in love. The British papers will be all over it as will the BBC."

"On Monday we be on the today show with a huge diamond ring. I am hopeful that you will be pregnant with our first child, if not next month I'm sure."

My hands were on my cheeks and my breasts were heaving.

I said, "I have always hoped I would be a mother, but there was never the right man."

"And am I the right man?"

My lips were trembling and I shrugged and nodded and tears flowed like ran down my face."

Softly he said, "Habibi, you are mine."

I knew that meant darling.

The doorbell rang, "Hayati, ya Hayati, which means my life.

His eyes opened wide.

"What do I call you?

"Call me darling please Ruth."

I went and got the coffee, or rather they rolled in a coffee service. I saw myself as his loving wife and it was like my moment with Gloria. There was a table on the deck or a nice dining table and there was a coffee table in front of the couch.

I swung my hand and indicating his choice of where to sit. He pointed to the coffee table. I brought the pot and there were pastries and rolls and jam. I gestured and said please darling make your self comfortable. Can you take off your keffiyeh."

"One more thing my darling, how would you have me dress for you now?"

I could see his nostrils flare. "Please take your robe off."

He took off his head dress and I removed the robe. He sat and I bent over facing him and poured him a coffee.

"Black?"

He nodded. I put some rolls and jam on a plate with a healthy slab of butter.

I could see his cock outlined against left pantleg and pretended not to notice, but my cunny was gushing.

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers
12