Part Time Job

Story Info
Wife's friend starts her thinking.
7.4k words
4.15
16.2k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Time Film Career

Sylvia was visiting Marianne at home for an afternoon cup of tea and a girlie chat. The two had been friends since going to work for the same company a year ago.

The two girls were in their twenties Marianne was 25, Sylvia a little older at 27. Sylvia was still single with no steady boyfriend at the moment. Marianne had been married to Chris for 5 years and they lived in their first home, which they were buying on mortgage. Chris worked in the accounts department of a local home improvements company.

Marianne told her friend that it was a bit of a struggle keeping up with the bills. She had to do a part time job in the evenings, to help make ends meet but it was a far from ideal situation, as she had to leave the house for work as soon as Chris got home from work.

Apart from weekends the most time they spent together was in bed, and then they were too tired to even make love!

Sylvia told Marianne that she now only worked part time for the finance house where they had both met, as she had another part time job with irregular hours that paid very well!

Marianne asked what Sylvia's other job was and Sylvia said, "if I tell you please don't tell anyone else, and I hope that it won't spoil our friendship." Marianne said, "of course she wouldn't tell anyone, and why could it possibly affect their friendship?"

"OK," said Sylvia. "I work for an organisation that provides photographs for pornographic magazines and produces short pornographic movies!"

"Oh, Ok," said Marianne, "what do you do for them?"

Sylvia looked her in the eyes and said, "I model for the photos, and act in the movies!"

"What, you mean, you pose and appear nude?" Said Marianne.

"I have sex while being photographed and filmed," was the reply!

"And you get paid for doing that?" asked Marianne.

"Oh yes, I get very well paid. Some weeks I have earned £500 tax free, which is very good pay for 1970! But most weeks £200-£300 week. Of course, some weeks I don't work at all, period times for example!"

"Wow," said Marianne, "but isn't it dangerous, health wise I mean?"

"Not really," Sylvia replied. "We all get checked by a doctor every month, to ensure that we are disease free!"

"You said 'we all', are there many of you working for the organisation?" Asked Marianne."

"There are about a dozen models or actors, but we don't all work at the same time, and the director is always looking for new talent!" Sylvia replied.

"So, do you always have sex with the same man?" Asked Marianne.

"No, it depends on who the director thinks is the best fit for the storyline, and it isn't always a man!" was the reply.

"You mean you have sex with women as well?" asked Marianne.

"Yes, of course! Didn't you realise that I am bi-sexual? I love having sex with men and women!" said Sylvia.

"No, I didn't know." Marianne said.

"Does it make any difference to our friendship?" Sylvia asked.

"No, of course not. I am very fond of you and that won't change!" Marianne replied.

"Thank goodness for that," said Sylvia, "I would miss you so much, I love you to bits and I have always wanted to make love to you! Have you ever had sex with a woman?"

Marianne blushed, she hesitated, then said, "Yes, I used to share a flat with a friend and we sometimes shared a bed when it was really cold, to save on heating. We sometimes kissed and brought each other off, once we had a threesome when my friend's boyfriend joined in!"

"How would you feel if I kissed you now?" asked Sylvia "would you object?"

"I don't think so," said Marianne "I think I would like it!"

Sylvia moved closer to Marianne, she took hold of Marianne's cheeks in her hands and gently pulled her in, until their lips met in a soft and sensuous kiss! Marianne responded and the kissing became more passionate, soon they were joining their tongues in each other's mouths!

Sylvia unbuttoned her friend's blouse, undid her bra and fondled her soft breasts with their, by now, rock hard nipples. She then moved her mouth down to Marianne's nipples and sucked and licked them.

Marianne's heart was beating rapidly, she could hardly breathe, and she could feel her pussy becoming wet and aroused!

Marianne responded, by pulling Sylvia's jumper off and undoing her skirt. Sylvia lifted herself up so that Marianne could pull her skirt, panties and panty hose down. Marianne caressed her friend's pussy and ran her fingers up and down her opening. The two women removed the rest of their clothing, and Marianne said, "Let's go to bed, please!"

The two lovers climbed the stairs to Marianne and Chris's bedroom, and got onto the big double bed! They embraced and kissed, whilst feeling each other's bodies all over with hot hands. Sylvia moved in between Marianne's opened legs and put her mouth down to taste her friend's sweet and juicy pussy! She sucked on her clitoris and in no time brought her to an orgasm!

"Oh, wow," breathed Marianne, "put your pussy over my mouth and sit on me, while I bring you off!"

In no time at all, the two women had pleasured each other to shuddering climaxes, and they lay quiet in each other's arms.

"That was wonderful," said Marianne, "I feel so happy that we did that, and I'll want to do it again! Tell me, have you ever had a threesome with a couple? I was wondering if you would like to have a threesome with me and Chris?"

"I have had a lot of threesomes," said Sylvia, "but I won't have sex with friends' husbands or partners, in case it should cause problems between them!"

"Oh, right," said Marianne, "I only asked because I know that Chris fancies you, but I am more than happy to keep you for myself, you will be my secret lover!" and she kissed her again.

As they lay there, caressing each other's bodies, Marianne continued to question her friend and lover regarding her financially rewarding occupation. "Tell me," she said, "what sort of women does your film organisation want for their photos and films?"

"Well, they want attractive women, with nice bodies between about 20 to 40 years old, who are photogenic, good at all sorts of sex and visibly enjoy it. Too many 'porn stars' just go through the motions, but it never looks or sounds right on film, it is always so artificial! The director I work for wants people who really enjoy the sex and look forward to each session knowing that they are going to have a good time!"

"The actors must be prepared to have sex with men and women, of any race, and sometimes with multiple partners! They prefer single women, to ensure that there are no problems with jealous husbands! They are prepared to employ married women, as long as their husbands sign a disclaimer, stating that they have no objections to their wives having sex with anyone the organisation requires them to!"

"Could I do it?" asked Marianne.

"I think you'd be ideal, as long as Chris would sign the disclaimer, but the decision always rests with the director!"

"I want to do it!" said Marianne, "How do I go about it?"

"If you really want to do it, I'll arrange for you to have an interview with the director. I'll tell him what a gorgeous, sexy minx, you are and I'm sure he will want to see you."

The two women kissed and embraced. They caressed each other and then arranged themselves top to tail for a "69", cunnilingus. Bringing them both to a huge orgasm, fuelled by their feelings for each other, and the result of talking about the pornographic scenarios that they hoped to share in the future.

When Sylvia left, Marianne had an inner glow! She now had a heightened relationship with her best friend, who had also become her lover. She knew that she loved Sylvia, almost as much as she loved her husband. She was also excited at the prospect of working at a porn studio and being able to earn enough to make their lives more pleasant!

She knew that there would be no problem getting Chris to agree and sign the disclaimer, he always became aroused, hearing about her sexual exploits before they were married, and the couple that had occurred after they were married! She was sure, that he would want to see and enjoy, photos and films of her having sex, if she was accepted!

A week later, Sylvia called on Marianne to tell her that the director would like to see her the following week. He wanted to discuss her possible involvement, and to do some photographic shots to assess her potential on camera. Just a few nude and semi-nude shots,

She should wear some easily removable clothing, her sexiest lingerie and hold up stockings. No pantyhose!

If everything turned out well at the first interview, there would be a second interview with test photos and short film clips of them having 'simulated' sex with partners! Depending on results, a final decision could be made by both parties and, if she joined the group, her husband must be asked to sign the disclaimer before actual sex would be allowed!

Marianne couldn't wait for the day of the interview! With Sylvia's agreement, she had told Chris all about it, and how it had come about. She had sworn him to keep the secret about her and Sylvia's involvement in the porn business, from anyone else. She didn't tell him about the new relationship between herself and Sylvia, that would only complicate matters! Chris said he was ready to sign the disclaimer as soon as required!

The day of the interview finally arrived. Marianne didn't know how long the interview would take, so as she kissed Chris goodbye in the morning, she told him that she may not be back before he got home from work. She would be home as soon as possible!

Chris wished her good luck. He said that she must tell him everything about her day, that evening! He said he would get a 'take away' dinner, once she was home. He suggested they didn't broach the subject of the interview, until they were relaxing after they had eaten!

Shortly after Chris left for work, Sylvia came to pick Marianne up. After embracing and enjoying a sensual kiss, they left to drive to the studio.

When they arrived at the studio, the receptionist checked them in. She was a pretty young blonde, who looked like she should be appearing in the films herself! Sylvia explained that she sometimes took part in the filming as 'extra duties'!

Once past reception, they were in a comfortable lounge, with photos of male and female models on the walls in various stages of undress! They were all beautifully and professionally produced, Marianne was impressed. She had asked Sylvia, if she could borrow some of the photos and films that she appeared In, so she could look at them at home. Sylvia hadn't given them to her yet, so she hadn't really been sure what the finished products would look like until now!

The director came in, a pleasant, middle aged man, with twinkling blue eyes and a ready smile. He introduced himself, and explained that they were filming at that moment, but he would be with her as soon as he was free!

Filming was not time governed, he explained, and sometimes scenes had to be repeated to get them right, before moving on! He said that, If Marianne would like to, she could watch some of the action from a viewing gallery. She said she would like that, and the director asked Sylvia to take her friend to the gallery when she was ready.

Sylvia wasn't sure how Marianne would react, to the action they were about to see. Talking about it was one thing, seeing the action was something else!

The gallery was at the back of the studio, on a balcony about 10 feet higher than the studio floor. It was behind the director's position, and there were a few other people including camera operators, lighting and sound technicians, etc. in the body of the room.

The 'stage' area was brightly lit, and was actually a section of the studio floor, furnished as a bedroom. Lying on the bed, was a beautiful girl with a fantastic figure, sitting chatting to her, was an attractive man, and he had a nicely toned body. They were both completely naked!

Marianne and Sylvia took their seats in the gallery, Sylvia whispered, that the actors were part way through the scene. They had already been filmed, undressing each other and were ready for the sex action to take place!

The director said, "Ok, let's get started, guys". The girl sat on one side of the bed, with her back to the headboard and the young man stood on the floor next to her. At the cry of "Action" from the director, the man bent down and kissed the woman on her lips, she responded, and they kissed sensually with open mouths. The man cupped the woman's breasts with one hand, he teased her nipples until they were hard and stood out proudly.

The woman was softly moaning and fingering her clitoris gently. The man bent down further, then sucked and licked the woman's nipples. Marianne saw his cock grow from semi-flaccid, to a hard rod of 7 inches or more! "He's big," Marianne whispered to Sylvia. "No, he is about average for here," she replied. Marianne looked at her friend with eyebrows raised in surprise but didn't say anything.

The woman took hold of the man's cock, rubbed her closed fingers up and down the shaft for a few seconds, then she moved her head to kiss the tip of it, before taking it into her mouth. She started moving her head backwards and forwards, taking the shaft deep into her mouth, then it became obvious that she was taking the head deep into her throat on each forward thrust. The man groaned with pleasure!

Marianne turned to Sylvia, and whispered, "I'm not sure that I could do that without gagging! I often suck Chris, but I have never taken him that deep. I have never taken anyone that deep!"

"I am sure you could manage with practice," said Sylvia, "I couldn't do it at first, but now it's not a problem." Marianne looked at her again with wide eyes but didn't say anything more!

The woman on the bed, was still giving the man a terrific blowjob, and now he was thrusting steadily into her mouth. He continued to groan, then he suddenly gasped, pushed in as far as possible and held his position. The woman was making swallowing motions, and Marianne realised that the man had come in her throat and she was swallowing it all!

The man withdrew his cock, and the woman licked along the shaft, cleaning it of any remaining cum. They kissed and the man sat on the bed at the woman's feet, his cock now limp. The director called "Cut" and everyone relaxed. Someone gave the woman a glass of water, while the man washed and dried his cock, with a bowl of water and a cloth.

"It's not very romantic," whispered Marianne! "It's work," replied Sylvia with a smile, and she kissed her friend's ear!

A few minutes later, the director called out, "ready guys?" and everyone returned to their places. The man slowly rubbed his hand up and down his cock, and Marianne was surprised to see that it was already rigid again! When she mentioned this to Sylvia. she was told that some of the male actors, could come three times within an hour if they had to! Goodness, thought Marianne and wished Chris could do the same!

This time, the young woman positioned herself lying on the bed, with her head on the pillows and with her legs apart. The man teased her nipples again, to get them hard, at the same time, the woman rubbed her clitoris hard with the fingertips of one hand, to help get herself aroused!

The man knelt on the bed, between the woman's legs, he bent down, to bring his mouth to her pussy. He licked up and down her opening and sucked on her clitoris, whilst flicking it with his tongue. The woman put her head back, with her eyes closed, and soft moans came from her parted lips. When the man put his tongue as deep into her pussy as he could, she gasped and opened her legs wider, making herself more accessible!

The man continued to lick and suck her clitoris and pussy, the woman was obviously becoming more and more aroused. Her breathing became ragged and shallow, she was obviously on the verge of an orgasm.

He pushed his face hard against her, and took her clitoris in his teeth, gently. The woman thrashed her head from side to side and screamed as if in pain, but the watchers knew that the pain was ecstasy! "Yes", screamed the woman, "Oh yes, oh yes!" as she reached the height of her orgasm.

The man withdrew his face from her pussy, his cheeks and chin were shiny with her pussy juices. She reached down to his arms, to encourage him to move up her body, but kneeling upright he took hold of his cock and began to rub it up and down her wet pussy opening! When the head of his cock was covered in her juices, he slowly slid into her and started to fuck her. She sighed and pushed up to meet him. In two gentle thrusts he had all of his cock buried in her, and he started to slowly pump in and out. "Oh yes," she cried, "fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Marianne suddenly realised that her vagina was wet, and her nipples were making points in her dress. She also realised that Sylvia's hand was up her skirt, and she was fingering her pussy! She turned to her friend and kissed her, putting her tongue in her open mouth. Then something else came into her mind and she whispered, "he isn't wearing a condom!" Sylvia grinned at Marianne, "they usually don't" she said, "unless the girl isn't on the pill! The director likes the girls to be on the pill, as it makes the action more natural!"

"Oh! I'm on the pill so that's Ok," said Marianne.

"That's good" said Sylvia, "we do sometimes use condoms, but it is better if they can get good shots of the naked cock, and cum shots too!"

"Yes, I can see that" said Marianne, "and I know that I'll enjoy it more without a condom!"

"Good" thought Sylvia, "she's already talking like she's got the job!"

On the stage, things were getting hot, the man was thrusting hard and fast into his partner's wet pussy. She was arching her back and moaning loudly, she seemed in the early stages of another orgasm!

He continued to thrust, both their bodies were coated with a film of perspiration, reflecting the studio lights. "Oh fuck, Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, I'm coming" she screamed. His mouth was open, he was gasping for breath, "I'm coming too!" he shouted! "Yes, yesss, yesss!" the woman screamed. "Give me your come, fill me up!". His body stiffened, and then spasmed, as he came inside her again and again!

As he continued to pump in and out, now more gently, cum could be seem oozing out of the girl's pussy, around his gradually softening cock. When he withdrew and rolled off her, to lie beside her, the camera zoomed in to capture the sight of the thick, creamy, cum dripping from her engorged pussy lips.

"Well done, everyone," said the director, "that's a wrap. Let's take an early finish for the day!" Turning to the gallery, he called up to Sylvia, "if you bring Marianne to my office now, we can have our little talk!"

Sylvia led Marianne to the director's office, where they all sat down, and he offered them coffee. "Welcome Marianne," he said, "Sylvia wasn't exaggerating when she said you were very attractive! Now, I know Sylvia has told you all about our set up here, and how we operate, so I won't repeat all that. I would like to get our stills photographer to get some shots of you stripping for the camera, and some nude poses. Your dress is very suitable, will you pull your top down and lift your skirt, so I can see what your undies are like".

Marianne, who had not said a word yet, did as she was asked. "Excellent," the director said, "if you agree to be photographed, we will get make-up to get you ready and go for it, is that OK?"

Marianne agreed. She asked how she should carry out her strip, and the director told her that she should just follow the photographer's instructions and try to ignore the other people in the studio!

"Right, off you go then," said the director, "take her to make up, Sylvia. Get make up to do you as well, we might want to include you in some of the shots!"