Part Time Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia smiled, and taking Marianne's hand she led her out of the office and down to the make-up suite where she introduced Marianne to the make-up artist.

"Hi Julie, this is Marianne a special friend of mine who is about to have a test shoot, would you get us both ready for a black and white photo set, please?"

"Hi Marianne, no problem you won't need a lot of make-up, you have lovely skin and you already look good, you too Sylvia."

"Thanks, love" said Sylvia and gave Julie a peck on the lips.

Julie then asked both girls to undress, so that she could see what sort of body make-up they might need. In both cases it was only very light, but, as she explained, it would look strange when they removed their clothing if there was a contrast between a made-up face and an untouched body!

It was strange to Marianne, sitting in a chair naked with a charming young woman applying make-up and dusting her down. In her already partly aroused state, she was very aware of every touch from Julie and was sure that the make-up artist lingered a little longer than strictly necessary over her breasts and inner thighs!

When Julie had finished with them, they dressed again and Sylvia led Marianne back to the studio floor. As they walked, she said to Marianne, "I'll have to watch Julie, she clearly fancies you, and who could blame her!" Marianne blushed and squeezed Sylvia's hand.

On the studio floor an attractive, youngish man approached them, shook Marianne by the hand and introduced himself.

"Hi, you must be Marianne, I'm Pete the stills photographer, Sylvia told us that you were gorgeous and she was right! We'll get a lovely set of black and white photos and you will get a copy of them all before you leave here today." Marianne smiled and thanked him. He was nice and he put her at ease.

"Ok" said Pete, "I want you to just stand in front of that white wall there and strip off all your clothes, except your stockings and shoes."

"Start by unzipping your dress all the way down. I see it has a long zip down to your bum, so when you have it unzipped you should be able to push it down and remove it that way, rather than over your head which is often ungainly! Do it slowly and smoothly and look straight into the camera as much as possible, with your lips slightly open. When you have the dress off, kick it to one side."

"Then, unfasten your bra and slowly let it slide off your breasts, down your arms, onto the floor and kick it to the side. Remove your panties by slipping your thumbs in the waistband, and ease them down without catching your stocking tops, until you can drop them to your ankles and step out of them."

"Then lift your breasts with both hands and rub them, all over, as if you need to ease them after wearing a bra all day. Pinch your nipples to make them stand out, if they aren't already doing so! Lastly put your right foot up on the chair so I can show your pussy in the shot. We will play some slow music to help you move and strip smoothly. I'll be clicking the camera throughout the session and you must try to ignore me but do what I say, OK?"

"OK," said Marianne "I'm ready!"

They proceeded with the photoshoot, with Pete giving instructions all the time and occasionally telling Marianne to twist or bend this way or that, as she slowly removed her clothes. At first she had been aware of the other people in the studio watching the action but as she got into the session she just forgot about them!

When Marianne had stripped to her stocking and shoes, Pete told Sylvia to undress down to her stocking and shoes as well and join Marianne on the set. He then put them through a series of poses kissing, rubbing against each other, caressing each others' breasts and fingering their pussies!

At the end of the session, the director, who had been watching from the gallery, called Pete over and had a few words with him.

Pete nodded, went back to the studio floor and said, "the director was impressed and would like you to do some more poses with a male model, he will pay you a regular shoot rate each if you agree, that is £200. However, you should know that we will want the man to pose with his cock in your mouths and your pussies, in fact, action shots while he fucks you. What do you say?"

"But my husband hasn't signed the disclaimer yet," said Marianne, "will that be a problem?"

"The director says that you seem so positive that your husband wants to sign, it's worth taking a risk!" He replied.

Sylvia looked at Marianne and said, "It is totally up to you! I've done this lots of times so I have no problem with it, but you weren't expecting this and you may not be ready!"

Marianne's heart was beating fast and hard, as she thought for a moment. "I'll do it," she said!"

"Good girl" said Pete.

"Who is the model?" asked Sylvia.

"Joel," replied Pete.

Sylvia turned to Marianne and said, "Joel, is a nice guy. He has a good body, a big cock and he is black! Is that still alright with you?"

"I've never had sex with a black man," said Marianne, "but if he is a nice guy and he is not rough with me, then let's do it!" And she gave a shaky smile!

Pete said, "You are bound to be a bit nervous, but you've already shown that you are naturally sexy, which has impressed the Director. I'm sure you'll do very well. Just do what I tell you and you'll be great!"

Pete directed the two women to the set, where they had previously watched the couple having sex. Fresh covers and pillows had been put on the bed and a light, delicious, scent had been sprayed around. There were now a couple of lighting technicians around the set as well, waiting to adjust the lighting to the photographer's requirements. Marianne was surprised to find that she wasn't embarrassed by being naked in front of a number of people, she was beginning to enjoy being the centre of attention!

The two women got on the bed. Marianne was instructed to take up the position previously adopted by the young woman they had watched from the gallery. Sylvia was asked to sit on the bed at Marianne's feet. As they took their positions a handsome, naked, well built, young black man came onto the set, this was Joel.

"Hi Sylvia," said Joel, "and you must be Marianne! Nice to meet you" He kissed her on the cheek.

Marianne looked at him, smiled and said "Hi". Her eyes then dropped to his cock, hanging limply between his thighs. As Sylvia had said, he was big! His flaccid cock had to be 7inches long and it was thick. It was jet black and had a dark purple head. It was magnificent, just looking at it caused Marianne's nipples to harden and her pussy to become damp in anticipation! At the same time, she wondered how he was going to get it inside her without hurting her, and her smile faltered!

Joel was aware that this was all new for Marianne, whereas he had been in this position many times. "I'll be careful," he said, "we'll use plenty of lube and go slowly, we should both enjoy it!"

"Thank you" said Marianne, she blushed as she said, "you are beautiful and I want to be able to enjoy you!" Joel just grinned!

"Ok" said Pete, " let's get on. Joel, I want you to stand alongside the bed with your back to the wall and Marianne, I want you to rub Joel's cock until it is good and hard, then I want you to kiss it from the side with your lips open while Sylvia kneels down and kisses it from the other side, so your two sets of lips meet around it in the kiss. Ok?"

They all took their positions. Joel's cock felt hot on the lips of the two women, it was now absolutely engorged and rigid. Marianne's pussy was now quite wet and she licked the side of Joel's cock because she wanted to! She looked into her friend's eyes as she kissed the other side of the cock, and Sylvia winked. She was obviously enjoying herself as well!

For a few minutes, Pete posed the threesome, caressing and kissing each other in different

positions. He asked Marianne to suck Joel's cock while Sylvia licked his testicles. Sylvia watched Marianne take the big cock in her mouth and slowly bob her head backwards and forwards on it, whilst Pete took numerous shots.

Joel's erect cock was 9 inches long now and Marianne was getting 5 inches of it in her mouth. She was sucking it in as far as she could, she found herself wanting to take it deeper, she was excited by it, but her gag reflex stopped her from getting it deep into her throat. However, Pete was happy that the photos would be good!

"Now I want to take some shots of you and Joel fucking", Pete said to Marianne!

Suddenly Marianne didn't feel so sure of herself. She wasn't expecting this today, she wasn't prepared. She was suddenly very conscious that she would be having full sexual intercourse in front of a number of people, who would all be watching her perform! She was also aware that she would be having sex with a virile young man with the biggest cock she had ever seen or touched!

Pete was still speaking, "It won't be a full fucking session," he said, "there will be no orgasms and Joel will not cum! I just need to get shots of the two of you with Joel's cock against and inside your pussy in various positions, missionary, doggy and cowgirl, are you going to be alright with all that?"

Almost in a whisper, Marianne replied, "I think so, but I don't want him to hurt me, he is very big and I have never had anything that big in me!"

"Joel will be careful, and I won't proceed with the poses if they cause you discomfort or frighten you! I need you to be relaxed to get the best out of you, so we won't force you into anything. We are all professionals here, and we know what we are doing. I think you will find, that once we get started you will enjoy it!"

"Right," said Marianne in a much braver voice than she felt. "I believe you and I trust Joel. What do you want me to do?"

"Ok," said Pete. "We will start with you lying down on your back missionary position, with your legs apart and you knees drawn up so your pussy is nice and open. Place your arms above you on the pillows. Joel will kneel between your legs and hold his cock just in front of your opening, as if he is about to enter you, as of course he will be!

Then I'll ask him to slowly put the head of his cock into you a couple of inches. After a pause, I'll ask him to push it in another couple of inches, then finally push all the way in! I will take full body shots and close ups of your pussy, at each stage. But first Sylvia will put plenty of lubricant on and inside your pussy, and Joel will coat his cock as well! At some stage, I will get Sylvia to straddle you with her pussy on your mouth. After that I'll get you to go on your hands and knees whilst Joel puts his cock in you doggy fashion, finally I'll get Joel to lie down while you ride his cock cowgirl style".

"Will Joel wear a condom?" asked Marianne. "I would rather he didn't for this shoot," said Pete, "the photographs will look much better without one, and there will be no cum involved!"

Marianne nodded, "Ok" she said!

"Right Sylvia, will you do the honours?" said Pete. "Make sure Marianne is well lubricated on her pussy lips and inside, but I don't want any gobs of it showing up in the shots, you know the routine! Joel can look after himself!"

Sylvia took the tube of lubricant and gently smeared a good amount on Marianne's pussy, then with a smile she coated her fingers and worked them into her vagina. Marianne loved the feeling of her friend's fingers sliding in and out of her and she couldn't help feeling aroused. When Sylvia had finished, she leaned forward and gave Marianne a soft and sensual kiss on the lips then whispered, "you are going to be perfect!"

"Ok Joel," said Pete, "get in position. Ready Marianne?" Marianne nodded! Joel knelt between her legs, as she opened them and pulled her knees up. He took hold of his cock and held it just in front of her opening. The camera shutter clicked as Pete moved around them getting his shots. Marianne was almost trembling with anticipation of that big cock's entry, desperately hoping it wouldn't hurt and that she could take it in!

"Ok, now put the head in," said Pete. Joel smiled at Marianne and made a little kissing motion with his lips, hoping to help re-assure her. This first entry would be make or break!

He rubbed the purple head up and down her slit a couple of time and eased forward a little. His cock head slid inside! She was tight, but he hadn't had to use much pressure! He stopped and held his position. Pete's camera was clicking furiously.

As the head of Joel's large cock slid up and down on her pussy opening and then slid into her, Marianne felt a sense of relief! She was being stretched as never before, but the lubricant certainly helped and there was no real pain, just a feeling of being full and tightly stretched at the same time! If anything, her instinct was to put her hands round Joel's waist and pull him further into her, but she lay still as instructed.

As she lay there, she started to feel more comfortable and when Pete told Joel to slide all the way in, she wasn't alarmed. However, when he had pushed all of himself into her, she felt the head pushing hard into her cervix. It wasn't really painful it was just a little ache!

As Pete moved in and took his photographs, Marianne began to feel more comfortable, she liked the feelings that this huge cock was giving her, and she wanted to feel it sliding up and down inside her! She started to wriggle a little backwards and forwards and Joel responded with little thrusts. This was going to be lovely, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted this cock to fuck her hard!

She moaned a little. Joel drew back a little and then thrust back in. "Oh, yes," she thought, "give it to me I want it!" Her eyes were closed, her head pushed back into the pillows and she pushed her pelvis off the bed trying to get the cock deeper. She could feel the beginning of an orgasm deep inside her and she wanted to release it!

Joel could not help joining in with this orgasmic fucking. He felt the need to fuck Marianne hard until they both came. He was now pumping hard into her gorgeously tight pussy, and she was pulling him tight to her. She started to cry out as her orgasm took her over, she had never felt so out of control. She cried out, she laughed and she wept all at the same time. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck mee!" she screamed.

"Oh, argh, yes!" shouted Joel as he felt the first spasm that would launch his cum deep into her sex. "I'm cuming" he cried, as he felt his cock pushing spurts of his cum deep into his lovely partner's pussy!

Joel collapsed onto Marianne and she asked, breathlessly, "did you come in me?"

"Yes" he replied, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself, you fuck like a pro and I mean that as a compliment!"

She leant over and kissed him. "Don't apologise," she said, "I loved it and I wanted it!"

"So, did I," said Joel!

"Well that's that," said Pete, "we'll have to forget the other positions today. Get yourselves cleaned up in the bathroom, and you girls can get your clothes on and get up to the director's office!"

"Whoops, he doesn't sound too amused," thought Marianne. "I hope that doesn't mean I have failed!"

Fifteen minutes later in the director's office Marianne, nervously awaited the verdict!

"You are one very sexy girl" he said, "and once you get used to doing it as a job rather than taking your pleasure, you will be perfect! That doesn't mean you can't enjoy it, but wait for the OK before you let yourself go in future."

"Does that mean you want me to work for you?" she asked.

He laughed and said, "It certainly does, and the team will love you! But first you must get your husband to sign the disclaimer, is that OK?"

"I'm sure he will be happy to sign it," she replied. "Right, well here is the form, make sure he reads it properly before he signs, and don't let him sign until he has seen the photos that Pete is preparing now." With that he gave both women an envelope each. "That is payment for today and, Sylvia, that includes a bonus for bringing this little gem to us!"

The two friends left the office, they went to sit in the lounge and wait for the photo set to be brought by Pete. Marianne looked inside the envelope she had been given, £200! She said "wow, and I had such a good time as well!" and she laughed!

"I said you would be perfect!" Sylvia said. "Welcome, to the fun house!"

When they got back to Marianne's home it was after 6pm, and Chris was home.

"I'll leave you to talk to Chris," said Sylvia. "Call me in the morning and let me know what he says after he has seen the photos!" She kissed her friend and lover on the cheek then waited until she had walked to her front door before driving off.

Chris opened the door before Marianne got there. "Everything alright, love?" he asked.

Marianne looked up at him and said, "Everything is fine", then burst into tears!

Chris took her into his arms, hugged her tight and kissed her. "I love you" he said, "come and sit down and I'll get you a cup of tea."

Marianne dried her eyes, she was so happy to have Chris, and she loved him to bits. She hoped that he would still feel the same about her after he saw her photos!

After they had eaten dinner and cleared away, they went into the lounge and sat together, "Tell me everything" said Chris.

So Marianne told him what the director had said to her, and how she had agreed to strip on set for the photoshoot and do the 'girl on girl' bit with Sylvia. She showed him the photos of that session!

Chris was open mouthed, he had never even imagined Marianne with another girl and both she and Sylvia were gorgeous together! The quality of the photographs was very good and beautifully posed. "Wow" he said, "you are gorgeous and the photos are fantastic!"

Marianne then went on to tell him about agreeing to do the sex shots with Sylvia and Joel. She then showed him the photos of her sucking and kissing Joel's cock, and of Sylvia rubbing lube onto and inside her pussy!

"There wasn't supposed to be any proper fucking," she said, "just putting his cock in me and holding different positions, for the photos to be shot. The trouble is, I got carried away. Joel's cock was so big and different and exciting, that I started to hump him a little. That set him off and he lost control! We ended up fucking properly, and the photographer didn't try to stop us, he just kept taking photographs, it took everyone by surprise! I'm so sorry Chris, I didn't mean to do anything like that until you had agreed. It was just sex, not like when you and I make love, that is different!"

There were tears in her eyes again. "It's Ok" said Chris, "I understand, and anyway, if we are both in agreement to go ahead, you will be fucking Joel and others on a regular basis. We knew that from the start, and we agreed that it wouldn't affect our relationship. If you want to go ahead I am happy to support you and sign the disclaimer. I trust you and I love you and nothing will change that!"

Only then did she hand him the photos of her and Joel fucking!

Chris looked at every shot without saying a word, then he smiled and said, "Jesus that is hot, I know just how sexy you are, but that is HOT! Wow! How did you manage to get his cock in you, did it hurt, are you different now? Won't you be satisfied with my smaller cock anymore?"

"No, silly!" she said, "I went back to normal in just a little while, If I was doing it every day it might be different, but that isn't going to happen!"

"Good" said Chris, " because you know how much I love your tight pussy!"

"And you know how much I love your cock in my tight pussy," she replied!

Marianne then took the £200 cash out of the envelope and gave it to Chris. "This are my first wages," she said, "and there will be plenty more, as long as we want to keep going!"

"Crikey, I am going to be living off my wife's immoral earnings," he said with a grin!