Part Time Male Stripper

Story Info
A part time jobs becomes a humiliating experience.
4.6k words
4.57
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

John was a fairly average guy. He had graduated college, gotten an entry level job in his field of study. The main problem was the pay. Associates starting off we're paid a ridiculous low wage. It was more of a test to see if the new hires were really interested in sticking with the firm, which John was. He knew if he stuck it out he would move up the corporate ladder quickly and that meant substantial pay increases quickly too.

He and Samantha had been dating for over two years. They were very serious about each other but both knew it was absurd to rush into marriage while they were just getting started in their respective jobs. They were both comfortable with their extended engagement as were their families. They had met each other's family's many many times and even spent vacations together.

In the meantime John had had several part time gigs just to help pay the rent and buy food. But they took a lot of his time and didn't pay much.

Bill, a friend who also was a new hire at his firm always seemed to have extra cash and lots of extra time to play tennis or other activities.

One day John, out of curiosity, asked Bill how he managed all this on the poor salary they were being paid.

Bill responded with a smile, "You probably don't want to know my friend."

John gave him a look and said, "Try me, I'm getting desperate to earn some money just to make ends meet."

"Ok man but you gotta promise this doesn't go any further than the two of us, ok?" Bill said.

All kinds of underworld activities popped into Johns head. Was it the mob or drugs, what the heck could it be?

Bill continued, "I work for an agency that hires me out for 'special' events and I can make in one night three times what I make here in a week."

"Woh! what do you have to do for that amount of money?" John asked.

"Look at me. I'm a decent looking guy with a fit body," right he asked.

"Yes I guess I never thought of you like that but you're ok looking," why?

"This agency hires me out to women's groups like, bachelorette parties or events like women's smaller conventions. You know things like that," Bill responded.

"Ok I'll bite, what do you do at these events or parties?" John asked.

"Now what the hell do you think a good looking well built guy would do at these events? I strip for the ladies. I entertain the women. That's what they want to see." Bill said.

"You can't be serious dude! You actually strip in front of these women? And they like it?" John's questions rolled off his tongue.

"Yes to both questions. They really get into it. Some of them go fucking crazy like they have never seen a naked man. And the best part, the tips. Those are yours to keep. And the better the show the better the tips, it's fucking fantastic." Bill continued.

"That's unbelievable to me. I can't imagine women paying to see a guy strip. I know guys do it all the time but I never even considered women did it too." John pondered.

John continued, "But aren't you afraid you'll be recognized by some of these women."

"Nah, and besides you can wear a mask to cover some of your face if that's a problem. And this is a big city and the probability of running into someone you know is improbable." Bill said.

"Gosh I don't think I could ever have the balls to do that but thanks for the information my friend," John said.

"No problem. But if you change your mind here the agency's card. Just use my name if you end up calling so they know you're on the level. Besides I get a $1000.00 bonus if I recommend someone and they end up hiring you. I'd be willing to split that with you if you decide to try it," Bill said as he walked off to his desk.

John kept rolling it over in his mind. One minute he was convinced he'd try it and the next minute nah he could never do that. But then again $500.00 right off the bat, how could he refuse that! Decisions, decisions.

After a week of careful consideration John called the agency and told them his friend Bill had given him their card. After some basic questions an appointment was set up to meet

John arrived at the address he was given and told the receptionist that he was to meet with Sue.

He was ushered into a plush office and asked to have a seat.

"Hi you must be John, I'm Sue the manager here, nice to meet you."

John replied, "Same here and nice digs, I wasn't expecting such an impressive place." Realizing what he just implied John quickly apologized saying, "That didn't come out right, I didn't mean anything by that."

Sue laughed, "We get that a lot in our business. Some of the people in our line of work can be less than respectable. But we're a very respectable organization here."

"That's very comforting, to be honest I was a bit apprehensive about doing this," John related.

"Ok questions, concerns anything I can clarify for you," Sue asked.

"Well yes, first how far do I have to go when I———ah———I aah————, when,"

Sue cut him off telling him," When you strip? You want to know if you have to get completely naked? Is that your question John?"

"Yes, that's what I was trying to ask," John answered.

"John it a depends on the event, the women and the mood. Every event will be different. It's a matter of what the group wants from the dancer," Sue relayed. "But normally the more naked you get the more money you'll make in tips, now that's a given. We've had guys make as much as $1000.00 a night. But again that's different with each—————body style, I guess is the best way to put it."

"Body style, I'm not sure I know what you mean by that," John questioned.

"Putting it bluntly John, the more endowed the guy is, the more liked he is by the women, garnering him bigger tips," Sue said. "No pun intended."

"Got It Sue, sorry I was so slow to pick up on that."

"While we're on the subject," Sue said, "I need to ask you some personal questions, if you're ready?"

"Sure go ahead ask away, why not," John chuckled.

"Ok here we go, what size penis do you have? Are you circumcised? Do you shave your pubic hair, penis and balls? Is your butt crack smooth or harry?" Sue asked.

"Wow, you get right to it don't you?" John said. "I'm rather well endowed, 9 and a ½ inches, and I am circumcised. I shave everything and I believe that answers the last question too."

"Do I pass the test?"

"Well if you're telling me the truth you most certainly do pass this test," Sue implied.

"So I now have to prove to you what I just said. Get naked in front of you? That's totally embarrassing." John quipped.

"If you can't get naked in front of one woman, how in the hell are you going to do it for a group of women." Sue asked.

After thinking about what she just said, she had a point. If he couldn't get naked for her how in the world could he do it for a group.

"Ok I see your point. So should I just undress here?

"Well you're auditioning to be a stripper so let's see you apply those skills," Sue said, as she turned on some accompanying music.

John stood up and started slowly gyrating his hips and unbuttoning his shirt. He continued this pattern, turning his back to her when he undid his pants and they fell to the floor. He now stood with his ass pointing toward Sue in only his boxer briefs. He suggestively bent over to remove his pants from around his ankles and protrude his ass. With the music he slowly turned and lowered his briefs teasingly up and down exposing some of his penis. With one swift movement he shoved his briefs off and flicked them towards her with his foot. He now stood totally naked in front of a stranger he had just met.

Sue stood and examined John's body closely, stopping at his crotch to admire his endowment. What a thing of beauty she thought. "Great, now can you turn around so I can see your naked butt?" She asked.

John turned his body away from her and was also turning a deep shade of red from being embarrassed.

As Sue was instructing him to turn back around, the office door opened and the receptionist from the front desk walked in.

"Oh my god," she gasp looking directly at John's enormous penis. She finally snapped back to reality and apologized for interrupting but that Sue's next appointment was waiting.

John felt so humiliated standing there completely naked in a business office.

As John was getting dressed Sue said, "I'm sorry John, she should have known better than to enter the office before knocking. But the sooner you get used to being naked the easier it will be for you to do a good job. I might suggest you walk around your place naked just to get accustomed to it."

"When I get a group that's right for you I'll give you a call with all the information. It was a pleasure meeting you John and I look forward to a long and profitable relationship," Sue said as she led John to the door.

On the way out he saw the receptionist that had seen him naked and again blushed and looked away hurrying out the door.

One week later Sue called John to let him know she had a gig for him. It would be a fairly easy event. It was for a +50 woman's club. One of the members was having a divorce party and John was to be the entertainment. She told him that these types of clubs were normally pretty vanilla and on the more demure side. She implied he could make some pretty good money without having to do a lot. These women would be satisfied with most anything he did. They did not require him to be completely naked or show his penis. In fact that was one of the specifications the group required. The group likened that to pornography.

The day, time and place were established and John's heart was racing. But the thought of how much money he could earn for just one night calmed his nerves. He could do this no problem.

John arrived early at the address Sue had given him. He asked for Linda, the person who was to get him settled in and give him any last minute instructions. Linda informed John that this was a mild group of women who didn't expect or need anything over the top. Just a nice seductive strip tease paying most of his attention to Grace, who would be wearing a black outfit. Grace was the one getting the divorce.

Time for the show. The chairs are arranged in a circle with plenty of room between them.The seductive music starts and John appears. All the ladies woo hooed and cheered. John starts his slow erotic movements all around the room. Losing his shirt first revealing his manly chest lightly covered in blond hairs.

John moves in front of Grace indicating she should loosen his belt. She embarrassingly unbuckles and removes his belt. John turned around and shook his ass in Grace's face. The other women roared with approval and amusement. Grace's face was red with embarrassment but still with a broad smile.

He made his way to the center of the room and let his pants drop to the floor. He was wearing bikini briefs under his pants which drove the women to another round of whistles and hoots. John danced his way around the room giving each woman a up close and personal look.

Stopping again in front of Grace he gave her a lap dance thrusting his pelvis forward,, nearly coming into contact with her face. Taking a step back from her he grabbed the waistband of his bikini briefs and quickly pulled them down and off. Under his briefs John had a g-string on, which barely covered his large endowment.

He handed Grace the bikini briefs he had just removed. They were damp with his masculine smell and sweat.

Grace held them up representing a victory. As she lowered them she inhaled a brief sniff pretending she was dabbing the sweat from her face. Her body trembled a bit from the male musk scent they emitted.

Once again John traveled around the circle of women giving them yet a better view of his nearly naked body.

He could hear comments the women were having between themselves. "That thing looks like it's a monster in that tiny g-string. It's got to be enormous. I wonder how big it gets? Oh my god look at it!"

John got a buzz from the comments and started to stiffen. He remembered what Sue had said about this group not wanting him to get completely naked or show his penis. Seeing an erection would probably be way too much for this gathering. He didn't want to lose his potentially profitable job on his first attempt.

Returning to focus on Grace he performed another lap dance shoving his barely covered penis in her face. Then turning and shaking his totally naked ass inches from her face.

Grace could smell John's manly fragrance, inhaling all she could and becoming hypnotized by it.

John turned back to face her again. Grabbing her right hand and running it all over his chest and abdomen, her hand wet with sweat. She then plunged her hand down inside his g-string giving her access to his fleshy manhood.

Grace took the opportunity to grasp his enormous member and give it several full length strokes.

This threw John for a loop. He wasn't expecting that reaction. After all the group had been described as vanilla and there was to be no total nudity. He smiled at Grace and slowly tried to pull away from her. She wouldn't release her hold on his penis and pulling back any more only opened and stretched his tiny g-string.

Grace kept stroking him as he attempted to escape from her anyway he could. He was getting harder with every stroke, he knew he had to end this now. He bent down and gave her a huge sloppy kiss on the mouth while at the same time grabbed her hand, while she was distracted, and was able to pull it from his g-string. Freed from her grasp he stepped back a few feet and looked down.

The top half of his hard penis was sticking out of the top of his g-string. He knew everyone had seen his partially exposed hard penis. Fuck he thought, they didn't want to see me totally naked. He quickly took several bows trying to stay as hunched over as possible to hide his penis. He ran off toward the door he had entered the room from.

All he could think of was he'd fucked the whole event up and he wouldn't get paid anything, much less tips. But then it wasn't his fault, he never expected Grace to start masturbateing him inside his g-string. Damn, damn ,damn he really needed that money.

John removed the g-string to start getting dressed when suddenly Linda barged through the door. John, shocked for a few seconds just stood there completely naked and still semi erect. Finally recognizing he was still naked grabbed the g-string and tried to cover himself with it and his hands.

Linda said, "Sorry I didn't mean to intrude but I wanted to thank you for an excellent show. The ladies really enjoyed it, especially Grace. So here's your tips and please relay to Sue how happy we were with your services."

She handed him an envelope in one hand and stuck out her hand to shake his other hand causing him to drop the g-string and reveal his total naked body again. Linda shook his hand for an extraordinary long time never moving her eyes from his penis. Standing there naked in front of a strange woman with her vigorously shaking his hand, his penis began to grow from its already semi erect state.

It wasn't long before he was standing there with a raging hard on still shaking this stranger's hand.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry. I don't know why this is happening." John bashfully said.

"No apology necessary. Never be sorry for being blessed with heavy duty equipment like that," she remarked. "It's like observing a work of art. Please relay to your significant other how lucky I think they are."

With that remark Linda let go of his hand, turned and walked out the door she came in.

John quickly got dressed and rushed out the door and headed home. Only after arriving at home did he even check the envelope Linda had handed him. "Damn $900.00 for maybe forty-five minutes 'work'."

He had no idea why but his penis was still half hard and he was as horny as hell. He stripped off, got comfy and started stroking his huge penis. Thoughts of what had occurred earlier kept creeping into his head. He glanced around the room and spotted the g-string he had been wearing and erupted with one of the best orgasms he ever remembered having.

About a week later Sue called John first to congratulate him on such a successful event. She had had several women from the group he performed for praise his abilities. She also wanted to know if he might be interested in doing another event. This event was different in that there would be multiple trippers. The organizers for this event wanted several guys. Sue wanted to know if he was comfortable with that.

John thought about it for a few minutes and asked Sue about the tip situation. "Would they have to share their tips or would each one get to keep their individual tips."

Sue quickly answered, "You keep your own tips. If you see another guy getting more attention, i..e. more tips, you need to up your game to compete. Does that make sense and answer your question,"

"Yes, that's one question. My other question is who are the other guys I'll be competing with, and do I know them?" John asked.

Sue said, " You know Bill, he's one of the guys and the other guy is Phil, a brand new hire."

John thought it might be somewhat awkward stripping beside a co-worker but it had been Bill that had told him about this opportunity. And if this Phil was new John thought he'd be as nervous as he himself had been the first time. So given those facts he told Sue he was in.

Sue was pleased and would get back with him as soon as she got the details.

Several days later Sue got in touch with him and gave him the information. It was to be an all ages event celebrating women's upward movements in the business world. Many of the women attending had recently been promoted or received citations for excellent work ethics.

The event was also a costume party. The strippers would be wearing costumes supplied by the organizers. Sue would provide basic black masks that covered around the eyes and nose.

It was the evening of the event and the three guys decided to carpool. They arrived and were ushered into the building and introduced to the organizer.

"This is Linda," the girl said. And sure enough it was Linda from the last event. John recognized her immediately and blushed remembering what happened at their last meeting.

She smiled at the guys and said, "Nice to meet you two and hello again John."

John sheepishly said, "Hello again Linda, how are you?"

"Good thanks and I see you've calmed down since last we saw each other," she said gazing at his crotch.

Linda then explained the plan for the event. The guys would be given superhero costumes. Well the costumes consisted of a cape and a matching jockstrap. John was given a black cape and black jockstrap. Bill a red combo and Phil white on white.

"There will be a stage for your main performances but you can come off the stage and mingle through the audience." Linda explained. "With this group it will probably, no it will definitely get out of control. These women have been drinking for several hours already. So be ready for a wild evening guys. Get dressed, I mean in your costumes and I'll be back to deliver you to the wolves."

When it was show time Linda introduced each guy separately. She first told the rowdy women, " Here's your white night," and motioned Phil to hit the stage. The place roared with excitement at seeing their first nearly naked guy. "Next up meet your superman in red hot red," and nodded for Bill to run out onto the stage. "And finally welcome your very well endowed man in black."

John shot her a look like why the hell did you introduce me like that. And he thought now they'll have huge expectations of me.

Linda pushed John out on the stage to another huge round of applause and screams. The women were loving having more than one entertainer. The only problem for the women was trying to watch all of them at the same time. Oh such problems to have...

12