Part Time Male Stripper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill was the first to hop off the stage and wander through the women giving them an up close and personal view. John and Phil followed suit and weaved in and out of the women, some standing and others at tables.

Each guy felt hands touching different areas of their barely clothed bodies. After the grabs got a bit too much the guys headed back up on the stage.

The rookie Phil was the first to remove his cape and reveal he was only wearing a white jockstrap underneath it. The women again uttered wolf whistles and animalistic sounds. He turned to show them his almost naked ass, prompting more loud screams.

Bill took the hint and dropped his cape to the cheers of the crowd. He paraded around the stage giving the entire audience a good look at him in his red jock. Stopping at the edge of the stage to thrust and wiggle his penis inside the thin jockstrap. That action set the women on fire, they wanted more.

John watching what was happening marched to the center of the stage and whipped his cape off, throwing it out to the crowd. He then turned his back to them and bent over grabbing his ankles. That action opened his ass cheeks and gave the women close enough a peek at his rosebud hole.

These actions were driving the drunk women into a frizzy.

Again the guys jumped off the stage and made their way through the masked costumed women giving them the opportunity for a touch or feel of the three hot strippers.

As John was on his way back to the stage someone grabbed the pouch of his jockstrap and pulled it straight out away from his body. This allowed his penis to flop out of the jock. Before he could reach down to tuck it back in another hand took hold of it and gave it a real hard squeeze. John followed the hand, holding his penis, up to see who its owner was. He saw the culprit, she was wearing a pink princess gown and matching pink feathered mask. He finally broke her hold, stuffed his growing penis back into his jockstrap and made it back onto the stage.

His penis was now at half mast after being handled in the crowd. This fact did not go unnoticed by the drunken women.

Bill and Phil had moved to the edge of the stage and gotten down on their knees. The pouches of their jockstraps were inches away from the women closest to the stage. John hurridley followed their lead and landed on his knees directly in front of the women. He looked out to see the pink princess poised right smack in front of him and his nearly erect penis.

Before he could think of anything to do the pink princess and a woman next to her, in a blue costume of some sort, each took hold of the sides of his jockstrap and yanked it down to his knees. Johns' quickly hardening penis, now freed from its confinement, jumped up and bounced from side to side. Shocked and startled John was unsure as to what to do next.

He didn't have a chance to do anything. He felt a warm moist familiar sensation engulfing his monster penis. God it felt so damn good. While enjoying that feeling another unfamiliar sensation crept up between his ass cheeks. A finger, he surmised, was massing his pretty pink ass hole. Just as he thought it couldn't feel any better a second finger joined in on the massage. Oh my fucking god I've never felt anything like this, was all he could think about.

He had completely blocked everything out except the fantastic things that were happening to his body. He could already feel that familiar tingling low in his balls as they started to shrink up closer to his body. Oh whoever was sucking his dick was a professional and he wanted to know who it was.

His mask had slipped down covering his eyes. He forcefully grabbed it, knocking it completely off his face. He didn't care about that or anything else at that moment. His only thought was about his unstoppable approaching orgasm.

As he felt his cum working its way up and out, he reached out and took hold of the pink princess mask and ripped it off her face. Simultaneously he felt one of the fingers massing his ass hole easily slip inside him. It was all too much. Just then he shot his first spray of hot creamy cum. Looking directly in the face of the woman who had his cumming penis in her mouth.

OH FUCK NO———————it was the face of Karen, his fiancée Samantha sister. He knew her well and had spent many family outings with. She, her boyfriend, Samantha and he had played board games, cards and had spent many such hours together.

At the same time he recognized her, she also recognized him. Her facial expression changed from pure pleasure to disbelief and horror. She was sucking her sister's future husband and her good friend's penis.

He pulled his enormous penis out of her mouth only to spray her in her very recognizable face. He came and came, it didn't seem he would ever stop spewing his cum.

He had completely drenched his future sister-in-laws face with his milky hot cum. His still throbbing erection laying across her face.

He lay there spent, humiliated and completely embarrassed. How would his fiancé ever forgive him for this. How and what was he going to do.

He slowly opened his eyes only to discover the woman in the blue costume, who had been so skillfully fingering his virgin ass hole, was Gloria, a senior associate at his current job——————funny he just remembered she recently had gotten a promotion.

12