Part Time Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and I were quiet now, but I felt her drip more oil onto my stomach, lower abdomen and upper thighs. I felt some drips of oil between my legs as well.

She was moving her hands around lightly but also relatively quickly, one hand on my leg, one hand on my stomach. She would move them up and down, as far down as my lower thigh and as high as my stomach, bring them together on the side nearest to where she was standing. I felt her hands reach over to my other side and repeated the same pattern.

Then instead of going up and down, she went back and forth, her one hand moving from one leg to the other.

"Still doing alright?"

I replied, "Mmmmmm, yes".

I felt her put a little pressure on my knee as she pulled my leg closer to her. She did the same thing on my other leg, pushing it away a little farther.

I felt her drip oil over my pussy directly this time, and then her one hand slide up to my breast and the other hand slowly moving up my thigh.

I felt the slightest touch of her finger on my pussy lips. I suspected it was coming, but I flinched a little anyway.

"Oops, sorry," she replied, but her hand was still high up on my leg.

I opened my eyes and looked up at her smiling face. I picked up my head toward her. Stacy moved her hand from my breast to the back of my head for support as she leaned down to kiss me.

Our kiss was not a light peck on the lips. Our open mouths met and melted together as she lowered my head back to the table while we kissed, our tongues exploring. It was not a rough kiss, but a perfect kiss.

I also felt Stacy begin to stroke my pussy. I was very wet anyway, but the combination of my natural wetness and the oil made it very easy for her finger to penetrate me. We never stopped our kiss, but I moaned anyway.

Stacy lifted and looked down at me, "I was hoping you would let me..."

She immediately moved down the table and spread my legs further as I felt her mouth engulf my pussy. She dove in at first, then began to lick while her arm moved up to squeeze my breast. I groaned. It was not going to be too long before I would orgasm. She had made me horny during the massage, but she also knew what she was doing now with my pussy and I was in heaven.

I reached down to pull her up. She looked up at me inquisitively, but I was insistent. She stood up and approached me, leaning down to kiss me.

But I paused her and pulled up on her shirt. She laughed and began to unbutton her shirt while I squeezed her breast. Soon she was topless and leaned down again so I could suck on her nipple while she fingered my pussy.

After a little while she was going to return to my pussy but laughed again when I pulled at her shorts. She started to unfasten them while I had reached to feel her pussy. She kicked off her shoes and then understood my signal for her to climb on top in a 69 position.

I was pleased to find that Stacy was fully wet also. Her pussy tasted lovely as I sort of matched her approach of diving in followed by licking. I could feel her spasm a couple of times and pause as I licked her clit. The way it was going we were headed to both cumming at the same time. Somehow that thought brought me closer and maybe her sensing that I could feel her cum while I licked her. True to form, I came intensely and for a long time. There is no doubt about when or if I am having an orgasm, the same could be said for Stacy.

We could both feel when the other had finished. Stacy climbed down from the table, but then climbed up again, this time laying on top while we kissed.

I finally said, "Oh my god, you are unbelievable. I have not cum that hard in a while."

She replied, "Me too, normally I do not do that with the customers".

When I looked a little puzzled, she said, "...let them bring me to orgasm. This is unusual."

My own lesbian experiences have been generally wonderful, but also not that common. This one had been totally unplanned and totally wonderful.

I said, "I have only been with women a few times in my life, but if they were all like this, I would give up men." That was not true, but I was trying to make a point.

We kissed again.

Stacy replied, "yeah, that was great."

I said, "I am going to have to come back."

She quickly replied, "yeah, I want to talk to you about that."

I looked at her a little puzzled, but she continued, "Go ahead and shower if you like. Of course, you are welcome to use the jacuzzi and sauna if you like. But we went over a little and I will have another client a little later."

"I fully understand. Go do whatever you need to do."

I got up and wrapped a towel around me as I headed to the locker room. I quickly showered to remove the oil, but when I got out, Stacy was there.

She said, "I have a few minutes before I get busy, Bill is setting up the room for me..."

I had already decided that I was going to tip her, especially in view of the free massage. I had noticed the rate was $100 for a one-hour massage. Even though we went probably 90 minutes, the reason she was running late, I had thought a $100 tip was about right. I reached it out to her, but she waved me off.

I said, "Please take it. I appreciate the free massage, but I don't want to walk out without giving you something."

She said, "That is what I want to take to you about. What I want to know is whether you might be interested to work here part time as a masseuse."

Frankly speaking, I was a bit floored by the proposal.

She continued, "I know you are in the area for work, so I know you cannot put in a lot of hours. One of our trusted masseuses is on vacation right now and we are a little short. And we probably have enough business that we can use you even when she returns."

I was quiet and she noticed. She said, "No obligation at all, we fully understand if this is not for you. But I thought to take the chance that you might be interested. And you don't need to decide now. If you like, you could also try one and see if you like it."

I had been thinking all the while as she was talking. There was some appeal for sure, but also apprehension.

I said, "First of all, thank you for the offer. I am flattered. It is one of those bucket list kind of fantasies. But of course, you know I have no formal training. I love massage and have had many, but no training."

She said, "I first had the idea when you were telling me all the details of the chain massage places, your experience in Europe and other places. You knew so many details that I would say you know a lot already."

I replied, "Let me ask you candidly. Based on your comments about perception, discretion, etc., what goes on in the rooms? What are the customer expectations? Based on your comments, I expect I would be giving massages to mostly men. Especially what are their expectations?"

Stacy said, "Those are exactly all the right questions. I will tell you the deal would be that you would not be paid a salary, but you would get $20 for each session, plus whatever you would get in tips."

I was about to remind her that I had a good job already...

Stacy continued, "I know that is not what would motivate you, but just wanted to be clear. What happens in the room is up to you. It can be nothing more than a massage. You are right, there are guys who want the happy ending. We are very careful about that, always telling them this is not that kind of place. On the other hand, for our regular clients, that can occur. There, that is out on the table."

I was a little stunned, but not entirely surprised either.

She continued, "Even for our regulars who might get that, you would not be obligated. You can just say, 'I don't do that'. End of story. I think you would have the perception and discretion to choose wisely and not put the business at risk. I will candidly tell you that police come to all these kinds of places occasionally. Not often, but they do. We have advance notice when that is going to happen."

"Let me ask you Stacy, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but is that kind of service something you provide?"

"Yes. Not to everyone, but yes."

There was a pause in the air again as I let all of it sink in.

Stacy said, "So here is a quick question, easy to just say no if you want. It is around 6:15 now. My next client will be here anytime, and I will be tied up. We have a problem that we are double booked, thinking that our other masseuse was going to be here."

She continued, laughing, "We cannot really give him to Bill..." I smiled also. "We also do not have a contact number to reschedule. So either we send him away or ask him to come back later, or... you can take it if you want to try."

I probably gave the wrong response, "Stacy, I don't have anything to wear..."

She cut me off. "We have everything you need".

"I am not sure about this...", I replied. But I also had to admit to myself that the idea was thrilling too.

"Stacy, I am really nervous about this. But what the heck. It would be interesting, and with no obligation, I guess I can give it a shot."

She was bubbly, "That is fantastic! Thank you for helping us out. I will be right back."

Stacy came back with Bill. "Beth has agreed to take our double booking. Bill will bring him back to the lockers, all that intro stuff, including meeting him at the desk. You just do the massage."

Bill gave me a big smile and thanked me.

Stacy said, "Ok, let's get you some shorts and a shirt."

It ended up that I could wear Stacy's shorts easily enough, but her shirt was tight. We ended up that I wore one of Bill's spare shirts. A little baggy, but OK. There were options such as wearing a little Oriental style silk robe over bra and panties, or a wife beater kind of tank top t-shirt, but it seemed wise to go with the conservative outfit.

I had a lot of butterflies, wondering if I had made the right decision or not.

There was not a lot of time before the moment of truth. Stacy took the first one to show up. There had not been time to find out whether both clients were of equal importance or not. But once she led him to the locker room, the I found out that indeed the client she just took was a regular.

Bill said the other client had been there either once or twice before and had made the appointment through another masseuse. He said there was a chance he would not show up at all, they were a little confused about that themselves, and I think a little annoyed with the other masseuse for the uncertainty. But when Bill saw someone pulling into the parking lot through the security camera, he gave me a smile and said, "I think you are on."

Stacy had already gone back to her room. I was going to be using room 2 again. Bill had already cleaned and set it up again. Stacy left her i-pod for me, so music was not a concern. Apparently, she had another music setup for her 'new room'. Bill told me this client's name; "Also Bill, but not me".

I smiled and waited in the employee lounge. Bill came in eventually and said he was back showering and changing. He pointed out a little light board on the wall which would tell me when he got to the room.

Bill said, "When the light comes on, means he has gone in and closed the door. Give him a minute to get himself on the table and then knock on the door and go in. Break a leg."

He smiled, "Relax. From what Stacy tells me, you are going to have no problem at all."

I give speeches in front of big audiences all the time, but still get nervous right before it is my turn. I have a little ritual to calm myself and tried to apply it this time as well with moderate success.

I gulped when I saw the light go on, looked at the clock and waited.

I knocked on the door and went in, Bill was already laying down on his stomach.

I said, "Hi, you must be Bill. I am Beth. I will be giving you your massage today."

He reached out his hand, "Nice to meet you Beth. Are you new here?"

I laughed, "Yes, just started. But I will take good care of you. Please relax."

I continued, "Any injuries or sore spots that I should know about."

"Just my lower back and legs are sore from golf."

I said, "No worries, I play myself and know where you would get sore". Which was true.

I adjusted the towel to expose his back, covering his butt and legs. Then I followed the same procedures I knew from many massages and from what I had just received from Stacy.

I dripped oil onto Bill's back. I did not have a good look at him yet, but I guessed he was about 50 or so, maybe a little under 6 foot and if I had to guess, maybe about 190 pounds. Anyway, not overweight, but not an athlete either.

I had already decided to be light on verbal banter but did not want to be rude either. So, while I first time put my hands on his back, I started some conversation.

"Bill, please let me know at any time if you are uncomfortable. Let me know if I am being too hard or you have any preference."

He mouthed, "OK", but then was silent. I asked if he had played golf today, how he had done, where did he play.

It turns out he is a pretty good golfer if he was telling the truth, about 10 over par. I did not recognize the course, but almost anywhere you shoot that score means you are good.

I told him that he would beat me, as I am more of an 18 handicap.

I did not mind the conversation, but I was also concentrating on doing my job. Oiling his arms and back, pressing into the muscles. I like giving amateur massages, usually to boyfriends, but truth be told, usually there is no way to finish those massages before it leads to sex. I smiled to myself, as we were trying to avoid that.

We had been going on now for a few minutes when I asked how he was feeling. "Perfect" was a good reply to hear. So apparently, I had been getting the pressure about right and not making any critical mistakes. I had been standing at his side for most of his back, but now moved near his head for the up and down treatment.

At various stages I was asking how he was doing, always getting a positive reply.

Eventually I moved down to his legs, standing at the side of table again as I moved the towel again. Candidly, I assumed he was nude underneath but did not know for sure.

We talked occasionally, just for me to make sure he was good with everything. I found out he had been to this spa two times before, both times with Susan. He had expected her today. I apologized and told him I was very new here and had not idea where she was. He seemed to be very understanding.

I had all the time been doing a deep massage, sometimes breaking the pattern to stretch his arms or legs. But it all seemed to be going well. I had just done his upper legs when I had one moment of personal crisis. It was time to massage his butt. I had toyed with the idea of skipping that but got over what would have been a bad idea. All professional massages I have ever had included the buttocks.

Without missing a beat, I removed the towel and dripped oil onto his butt. Bill was a little tense and I told him to relax as I rubbed in the oil. I pressed down reasonably hard with my palms, doing the best I knew how to do in simulating what I had received.

After the right amount of time focused on his butt, I did the light rub over his entire body from shoulders to feet and it was time for him to turn over. I held the towel up for privacy as he turned over.

As I laid the towel to cover him from chest to ankles with the towel, it was only a single layer thick. To my non-surprise really, it was apparent through the towel that he had a decent erection. I folded the towel down to his waist to cover him a with another layer as I exposed his chest.

We had a little more dialog as I massaged his chest. As I had surmised, he was height-weight proportional, but probably not to the gym that often either. All good.

I asked if his shoulder or chest were sore from the golf, but he said he was fine there, probably more in need of his legs. I worked on his arms a bit after finishing his chest, doing as Stacy had done for me by putting his hand on my shoulder while I rubbed in the oil. He kept his hand where I had placed it, but I did feel a couple of squeezes on my shoulders.

When I had placed his hands at his sides after massaging each arm, I did feel him move his hands slightly outward so that the edge of his hand was touching my leg. He was not blatant about it, but it was not quite an accident either.

He was about half and half whether his eyes were open or closed. When I would glance at him looking, I would smile and ask how he was doing, it was always followed by the response 'great, thank you'.

I went down to the end of the table near his feet as I worked on his lower legs, then moved to the side of the bench again as I started on his thighs. There was a point on his thigh where Bill commented, "Right there."

That was OK, I had a similar reaction when Stacy was working on me. So I was fine with helping him work out his soreness. As I worked on the area, asking him how this was feeling, he said, "that's it, this is helping a lot."

I got more oil and slicked down the area, saying, "Tell me is this is too hard." I pressed harder and he tensed up a little at first, but then relaxed.

"No, that felt great".

I continued in the area, needing to go slightly under the towel. I was about ready to move to the other leg when Bill said, "Yes, that feels great."

I stayed a little longer before finally switching over to the other leg. I had been glancing at the clock a little bit, not bored, but trying to manage the time to finish a close to where we were supposed to.

I moved to the other side of the table, one hand on his chest and one hand on his leg, asking, "Still doing well Bill?"

He replied, "Yes, this is very nice. Thank you."

I had to admit he had been polite and respectful throughout. I had no complaints.

I started on his right thigh using both hands side by side as I kneaded his muscles.

I was looking at him when I asked, "Are you sore here too Bill?"

"Yes, this side is about the same. The way you did it before was great, that was about the right amount of pressure."

He asked, "You give a really nice massage Beth. Where did you get trained?"

My reply was, "Oh, I am not a licensed massage therapist, just picked it up through experience. I hope everything is OK."

He said, "No, I was just curious. I like your technique."

I smiled back and said, "Thank you, you are very kind."

I focused back on his leg when I felt the back of his hand against my leg. If was more of a glancing touch, but it was clearly intentional. I was trying to decide whether to move, say something, move his hand away...

But I kept working on his leg again instead. I looked back at him, "Still doing OK, is this hard enough?"

He was smiling, and replied, "Yes, very nice thank you."

I had decided to tolerate a lot within reason. Afterall, part of this was to help out Bill and Stacy. Even though the customer had only been there a couple times, he was a potential regular. I also had the impression from Stacy that the end of the massage commonly had some activity. I had not had to cope with that yet.

He had moved his hand slightly so that now I felt his fingers on the back of my thigh, just lightly touching me. It would have been called a feather touch.

He mentioned similarly as with his other leg when I found the spot on his thigh where he wanted extra attention, "Yes, right there." It was high up on his leg, but there was still the towel covering him. With the multiple layers of the towel on him as it had been folded, it was not clear if he still had an erection. But I suspected that was the case.

I think as Bill suspected we were getting close to finishing; he gave my thigh a little squeeze. I was still OK with that kind of touching, so I looked back and smiled.