Part time nympho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have no idea how it was possible, but she made me cum. She probably felt it and took all of my cock in her as I blasted my load down her throat. I imagined that if I came, it at least wouldn’t be a big load, but I was so wrong. Bravely she swallowed some of it but it was just too much for her. Tears flowed from her eyes as my cum spurted from her nose and mouth.

She lifted her head off my cock and long strands of cum hung between my cock and her face. She just smiled at me and said, “Told you I’d make you cum.”

“You sure did make me cum, and I’m glad I was wrong.”

“I can make you cum anytime, anywhere. Don’t you ever doubt that.”

“After that, I won’t.”

We cleaned the place up and went to shower together. There she gave me another great handjob with some titfuck on the side. After such an exhausting morning we went to cook dinner, together this time.

As we were preparing our lunch, we decided that it was time to talk about us.

“I like having you around. You’re beautiful, nice, and I could just watch you all day. It’s really a pleasure having you here,” I started.

“Well, I do my best to be as pleasurable as I can,” she said with a smile. “I like being here with you. It feels like I’ve finally found what I always dreamed of. And I mean both of you. You are so nice to me and accept me as I am, and your cock is the only thing that has ever really satisfied me. At some point it felt like I wouldn’t even need the drugs anymore.”

“Maybe you should stay here. At least for the next week. And... you know... maybe some day you can really stop taking the drugs.”

“I would love to stay. I think this is the only place in the world where I can really be me.”

“And I wouldn’t want you to be anything else.”

“I think I know what you mean. But let’s have lunch first,” she said teasingly.

After lunch she gave me a quick handjob again, and for the rest of the day she just teased me constantly. My cock was hard as a rock the whole evening and at some point I even considered jerking off to ease the pressure a bit. But I just couldn’t do it. Not with something as fuckable as her around.

When it was getting dark, we went to the sauna again. She examined her breasts and butt carefully for a while.

“Would you like me to have bigger tits?” she asked suddenly.

“You should know you can’t ask a man such a question.”

“How about my butt? Wouldn’t it be nicer to fuck me from behind if I had a bigger ass?”

“That’s another question you shouldn’t ask.”

“I think that’s a yes on both. Come on, you can tell me what you think.”

“It’s a yes then. On both. For me, there’s no such thing as too big. Not that I don’t like you body as it is.”

“I know you like it. Why else would you have fucked me like an animal. Hmmm... I wonder what’s the biggest legal size for implants around here...”

She kept on teasing me when we went for a swim, and when we got back and I sat in the sauna, I had a raging boner pointing straight up. She sat in my lap and wedged my cock between her buttcheeks and started sliding her ass up and down my shaft.

“Do you know why I have been teasing you all day?” she asked.

“No. I have no idea.”

“Because you gave me the wrong drugs. Now I need you to fuck my brains out and I don’t want you to stop before breakfast.”