Partner Exchange Pt. 01b

Story Info
We meet a couple on holiday and swap partners.
5k words
4.23
13k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't there when Kevin told Tom that exchanging their partners was on so I had no idea precisely what was agreed between them. Kevin just told me that he had told Tom we were up for it and left it at that. I wasn't sure whether that was the best way of him telling his wife that he'd agreed with another guy that he could have sex with her or whether more subtlety might have been more appropriate. What I did know, though, was that when he told me it was all agreed and set up for the next afternoon I felt an enormous surge of sexual excitement and my immediate reaction was that I couldn't wait so, bring it on.

This was quite a massive shock to my system. I had rarely imagined, let alone thought of having sex with a man other than Kevin and that I was now seriously excited by the prospect of doing that with Tom shook me. Part of me wanted to turn the clock back and say no. But that was by some margin the smaller part, the larger, by far, part of me recalled Tom's fingers rubbing the undersides of my breasts, his hand brushing across my nipple and his erection pressed against me when we danced. And those incidents made me realise I wanted to be with him so I kept quiet but that did nothing to stem my nervousness that evening and I found it hard getting to sleep despite Kevin and I making quite intense love that included some fairly long oral by both of us. It was whilst we were doing that when I had Kevin's cock in my mouth that it suddenly hit me that less than twenty-four-hours later, I might have Tom in a similar position!

Probably over a bottle of Majorcan red the guy's made the arrangements. The girls would stay in their rooms and the guys would come to us the next afternoon which, conveniently was forecast to be rainy. The morning was dull and overcast so Kevin and I caught a cab into the nearby village, looked round the shops and had lunch in a neat little cafe.

As the morning wore on my nervousness and excitement increased. The message, 'I am going to commit adultery' kept blasting through my mind as did the picture of being naked in our bed with Tom. Since a few years before our marriage no man other than Kevin had seen me naked and although many had seen my bare boobs when sunbathing none had touched them apart from Tom when we were on the motor scooter and a few when I had danced at functions we attended. 'And now,' I kept thinking. 'He will see them bare, up close and personal, will touch them' and, exciting myself even more as the thought kept going through my mind. 'Tom will kiss, and suck them and chew my nipples!'

Alone in the room as the guys had a drink in the bar giving Megs and me time to get ready for them, my apprehension almost took over and a couple of times I almost called Kevin to cancel everything but, somehow, I soldiered on and at three o'clock I was waiting in the room clad in just a black thong and the hotel's white fluffy, mid-calf-length dressing gown. I had thought long and hard about what to wear going from thinking I'd be fully dressed so that we could enjoy the undressing to being naked and in bed. The thong and dressing gown being the chosen compromise.

"I have fantasised about this almost from the moment we met," Tom said as he poured us glasses of white wine from the bottle he had thoughtfully brought with him which was a nice touch.

"Fantasised about what?" I rather naively asked as he handed me a glass.

"This Jayne," he whispered. "Us."

"Us?" I muttered nervously.

"Yes, being here together, alone."

"Oh I see."

"Do you Jayne, you don't seem too sure," he said as he sat on the bed and patted it beside him.

"Well to be honest Tom, I'm not," I said sitting down beside him wishing I had worn a dress as the lower part of the dressing gown parted almost showing my panties.

"Oh, I thought you were, that you and Kevin had discussed it and were cool about the idea."

"Well yes, in a way we are but I am still not sure," I told him joining him on the bed.

"Not sure about what precisely?" he asked turning so that his knee in his shorts pressed against mine.

My initial thought was to move my leg away from his but given what had been discussed and agreed that seemed rather trite so I left it where it was with his bare leg pressed against mine.

"Being here, alone with you," I managed to say after quite a long pause.

"Why what you are going to do?" he grinned as we stared at each other. "What do you want to do Jayne?"

"Oh God Tom, I don't know."

Slipping his arm around my shoulders he pulled me to him and whispered. "Jayne, we don't have to do anything. We can just drink the wine, sit and talk, go to the bar, take a walk, do anything you wish or," he said pausing before adding. "Do what I imagine by now my wife and your husband are doing and that's make love."

"I've never been unfaithful before."

"Does that mean you are going to now?" he asked his grip on my shoulder tightening and pulling me closer to him so that my right breast was squashed against his chest in the thin shirt and the lapels of the dressing gown parted a little.

"I don't know, oh shit, yes I guess so," I said in a near whimper looking up at him with our faces just inches apart.

He took my chin between his forefinger and thumb and looking right into my eyes said in a husky whisper.

"Jayne I really don't think it's being unfaithful when Kevin has condoned it and is doing exactly the same with Megs. Being unfaithful sort of implies cheating and not letting the partner know, doesn't it?"

"Yes, I guess so and that's what we agreed."

"Were you ok on the bike Jayne, when I touched you that was ok wasn't it?"

"I don't know."

"Well, you didn't stop me or make a fuss, did you?"

"I didn't know whether you did it on purpose or if it was an accident, did I?

"No, but you must have had an idea didn't you, when I ran my hand across your breast, just like this," he went on running the palm of his hand across my breast and nipple. That made me jump and I gasped as he continued. "And surely Jay you could be in no doubt when we danced could you?"

"No, no I couldn't and I wasn't," I whispered as taking my hand he pressed it against his stomach. He was fully erect and that made me gasp even louder.

"You didn't object or do anything did you?"

"No."

"And I was pleased with that Jay and it's why Megs and I asked the pair of you to exchange."

"What do you mean, why is it?"

"Because Jayne," he went on in that croaky whisper again. "That made me think that you might be attracted to me, are you?" he asked his face so close to mine as he went on with. "Are you Jay? Are you attracted to me? Do you want us to make love?"

I didn't reply as he pulled my face towards his so that our cheeks met as he went on. "Because Jayne, I am so attracted to and want more than anything to make love to you."

Moving his head so that our gazes locked he whispered the clinching remark. "Can we Jayne, can we make love to each other?"

His words were perfect, they were precisely right for the circumstances, they got to me and they bowled me over. I was gone. Any earlier resistance faded away and my reservations about being unfaithful simply vanished as his lips brushed against mine and, running his tongue around my lips they engulfed mine and he kissed me so deeply and beautifully.

I suppose inevitably that once we started things would happen quickly and they certainly accelerated which I think was good for me as it left me little time to think about what was happening and what I was doing.

As he kissed me, I felt his hand fondle my breast. At first that felt as though it was rather tentative as if he was waiting for my acceptance or, I almost smiled to myself, rejection which, did actually cross my mind. For just a few seconds I queried what I was doing and thought to myself that committing adultery is like being pregnant it's binary, you are either are or you aren't, just as you either have or haven't and I was very much in the second group for both categories.

But I was too far in now, I had crossed the boundary and had made a pact with my husband and new friends and a commitment to myself to have sex with a near stranger and having made it I was not going to back out. Curiosity was now driving me on and at the very basic level of my erotic thinking I wanted to find out just what it was like to be fucked by another man and how different, if any, his cock would feel inside me. So, I did nothing which, presumably conveyed my acceptance to him and almost immediately his hand slid inside the dressing gown right onto my bare breast and he murmured.

"Mmmmm how lovely these are Jayne so full and round."

It had been so long since I had been openly complimented about my boobs that I wasn't sure what to say so I simply muttered.

"Thanks Tom."

He intensified the kiss and pulled the robe open baring both of my breasts and most of my body down to my waist where the tie kept the lower part of the robe together. It was quite odd as we both simply looked at my topless nudity and he muttered.

"Oh my God Jayne they are glorious."

Having my tits called glorious for the first time ever made me giggle which, in turn, helped me relax. That was good as for the first time in well over twenty years a man other than my husband firstly ogled my bare breasts then licked and kissed them.

Rather inanely I croaked back. "Are they Tom, really?"

"Oh yes Jay, very, very much so, I adore large boobs."

He gradually moved me from sitting upright alongside him to almost lying on my back across his lap and then spent ages kissing and licking the flesh of my boobs before turning his attention to my areolae and nipples. It was now almost driving me crazy with arousal. I couldn't help thinking how much better he was with this than Kevin but then I guess it could well have been that my husband is used to biggish tits and Tom wasn't.

Apart from a few 'lovelies' from him and the occasional moan and groan from me we communicated very little well, verbally that is but that was not the case with our hands and mouths. After spending a wonderfully pleasant and delightfully long time making, mostly, oral love to my breasts he moved on. With me lying nearly flat across his legs he kissed me, looked me in the eyes, took hold of the bow of the tie and whispered.

"May I Jayne?" clearly asking if he could undo the robe and see my naked body?

I didn't think it would be appropriate to say what I was thinking which was. 'Yes, yes, yes strip me naked,' so I merely nodded and whimpered.

"Yes Tom."

We both looked down as he pulled the bow on the tie undone and let the two sides of the robe fall apart so that my pubic mound, pussy lips, thighs and legs came into view. As he became the first guy other than Kevin for so long to see my nudity, I didn't feel embarrassed as I had imagined I would. Maybe the appreciative murmurs and the nice sounds he made as he ran his fingertips down from my breasts and into the hairs that appeared to be guarding my most womanly place, made me overcome that, who knows? But being naked in front of a virtual stranger who had just spent an age sucking and licking my breasts and nipples, was now gazing at my aroused nudity and would shortly undoubtedly fuck me did not make me feel as I had thought it would. I wasn't shy, didn't want to cover up and I didn't feel awkward. Maybe it was due to his appreciative noises and the calm way he sort of reviewed me, I wasn't sure and just didn't know. Instead of feeling as I had thought I would, embarrassed, shy and reluctant, I felt empowered, emboldened and kind of very grown up, feminine, confident and in control. It was a nice feeling and as Tom slid his hand up my thigh, I didn't feel at all awkward opening my legs knowing that by doing so he would see the pink wetness of my womanhood. In fact, I wanted to show him it and have him gaze at my most intimate place.

"Oh Jay you're beautiful," he muttered stroking the soaked lips of my pussy and adding so appropriately and beautifully crudely. "Your cunt is magnificent."

That rang round my mind. 'I have a magnificent cunt,' I said to myself as his fingers slid into me and, at the same time he sucked my nipple.

I was now gone completely and utterly and I felt totally under his control. Simply, I realised, I was his to do with as he wished and I would have done whatever that might be. Thankfully at that time all he wanted was to please me.

And he did that with his fingers on one hand deep inside me and those on the other rubbing my clit and making me cum so very hard and strong.

"Ok babe?" he whispered almost into my ear as I still laid across his lap, the dressing robe open and my naked body available both to his gaze and touch.

"Mmmmm yes," I sighed lifting up and kissing him which I suddenly realised was the first time I had initiated a sex-based kiss to a man in so many years.

"Then come to bed Jayne and let me make wonderful love to you."

And that's precisely what he did for the next hour or so.

Slipping the gown off on the way, I wriggled from his lap to lie in the middle of the bed. I felt strange lying there naked as a man I hardly knew stood beside the bed undressing. Surprisingly, I didn't feel embarrassed or shy and even more surprisingly I felt no guilt. I guess the strongest feelings going through me as his nudity increased until after what seemed an age, he pushed his boxers down and showed me, also without a hint of embarrassment his well-proportioned manhood, was lust. I couldn't help comparing it to Kevin's and that did give me a pang of guilt especially when I was forced to conclude that it was longer and thicker than his and if there were a dick beauty parade he would win. I visibly shuddered when I thought of it going in me!

I hadn't for one second foreseen the feelings that rushed through me as I gazed somewhat transfixed at what was going to invade me soon and then fuck me. I guess that really it was sheer lust of a level I hadn't experienced for so long, perhaps never before. As his boxers slid down his legs and his, what I was now thinking of as, beautiful prick came into view, my first thought was how much I wanted it. Wanted to touch it, hold it, have it squashed against my stomach, brushed against and in between my breasts, rubbed across my face, pressed to my lips, in my mouth and most of all in my cunt. And they were the words I used to myself, words I never usually used; prick and cunt. But that was how my body was working and how my mind was thinking, more than anything else I wanted his gorgeous prick right up my cunt.

Tom joined me on the bed and I was in his arms our nudity merging into one mass of aroused flesh as we kissed. And boy did we kiss, long, deep, lingering and full of passion or was that also lust. His hands felt and fondled me everywhere, well everywhere that we both wanted them; my ass, thighs, stomach and breasts. They rubbed and stroked the places that needed that, my nipples, pussy lips and clit and they went into the crevice that so badly needed filling. Yes, he finger-fucked me to a quick, sudden and wonderful orgasm.

"Oh God Tom," I whined clinging to him in a way that I would not have thought possible less than an hour ago. But as he became the only man in the world who mattered to me, it seemed so natural and right.

As I came down from my sexual highs he cradled me in his arms, squashed my breasts against him and pressed his erection against me. The sensations from all of that were so strong they did another thing that I would not have thought possible just a short time ago, they drove all thoughts of Kevin from my mind, he had simply ceased to exist in my thinking. As did my marriage and me being married.

Then, of course, Tom fucked me. Later and in retrospect I rather regretted that we had no real oral sex but possibly that was for the best as it meant that the actual fucks had more meaning and importance in the overall scheme of things.

We lay for a while as my shuddering and near convulsions gradually subsided. He held me just as lovers should for what seemed an age but was probably more like ten minutes or so. Being cuddled naked by someone I hardly knew would just a short while ago probably have been almost unthinkable and certainly would have embarrassed me but it wasn't at all like that. Although not as relaxed as I would have been with Kevin, I didn't feel awkward and overall, I was comfortable in his arms.

Tom was clearly a skilful lover for he seemed to know instinctively when to start loving me again. And that began with deep kisses, his hands on my breasts, his erection pressed against me, his fingers on my clit and me reaching for him. It continued with him rolling on top of me, my legs opening, him sliding between them, quite surreptitiously putting a rubber on and pressing against my, what I knew by now were, soaked lips.

"Ok Jayne?" he considerately asked keeping his side of the bargain that we could stop whenever I wanted, if I did and quite frankly now, that was the furthest thing from my mind. I can remember thinking over and over in my mind the most ludicrous thoughts as the words, 'I want to be fucked,' kept going through my mind and boy did I? And that I could hardly believe, but I did and not only that but I so wanted Tom and not Kevin to fuck me. Where had my morals and sexual disciplines gone?

I had forgotten just how wonderful it is feeling a new lover sliding up that so sensitive passage. But as soon as the bulbous end of his cock was past my lips and had started its journey, all those memories from so long ago came back. It was incredible and I had to fight hard not to cum just from his cock filling me and fill me it did in a way that Kevin couldn't and never has. It was wonderful.

He took it slowly making sure, I thought, that I savoured every second of his wonderful invasion. And I did.

"Oh Tom, yes, yes," I groaned my arms tightening around his body.

"Is it good for you Jayne?"

"It's wonderful, your marvellous Tom."

"You want more?" he asked starting to move up and down me.

"Yes, yes of course I do."

"What do you want?" he asked scaring me as he almost took it out, but didn't and just as I thought he was going to', he rather forcibly shoved it right back up me almost taking my breath away.

"Fuck me Tom. I want to be fucked," I groaned lifting my legs up and wrapping them around his back and crossing my ankles, something I rarely did with my husband.

He took hold of my hips and lifted my bottom off the bed a little way which opened me up even more and gave him deeper penetration. Then he pounded me a few times making me gasp with the sensations until he stopped and pushed himself as far into me as he could go and held it there rigid as he whispered into my ear.

"Like that Jayne is that how you like being fucked?"

"Oh yes Tom yes it's gorgeous," I groaned kissing him as he resumed his deep, slow, languid surges up and down me until he took us both to the start of our climaxes.

"Are you ready Jayne, I am nearly there?"

"Yes Tom, yes I am make me cum please, please make me cum."

And he did so, beautifully then and half hour later when we did it again, this time doggy style!

Immediately Tom left the room the enormity of what I had done hit me quite strongly. As he left, he had kissed me and told me how much he had enjoyed it and hoped we could do it again soon. As soon as I was alone though, I felt depressed. The excitement and euphoria of exchanging my husband for Tom for sex left me and I went into a dark mood and I felt terrible.

Obviously, the fact that I'd had sex with a man other than my husband for the first time in so many years was a factor in this but, strangely that wasn't by any means the strongest issue causing my depression. I had over the recent past thought quite often about what it would be like to have someone other than Kevin and now I had done that. I guess the prime factor for my depression was the level of pleasure Tom had given me and, most surprisingly the lack of guilt. I had got so much pleasure and excitement, not to mention three or maybe four orgasms, from the whole process and that alarmed me and caused the depression. It felt strange to realise that I was depressed because of the pleasure I'd got from being fucked!

12