Partner Exchange Pt. 01b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how was it?" Kevin asked when he strolled in looking rather smug.

"Ok, fine and for you?"

"It was good," he said taking me into his arms and doing what was absolutely perfect for the situation, removing my dressing gown, laying me on the bed and trying to make love to me. That he wasn't ready and couldn't get it up was almost incidental as he had 'read' my mood and had tried and I appreciated that.

We lay there talking for quite some time and, if anything, my mood darkened.

He seemed to have enjoyed the sex with Megs rather too much to my liking.

"So how many times did you actually fuck her?" I asked rather harshly.

"Only twice."

That hit home for two reasons. Firstly, the use of 'only' as if they could have done more and secondly, we never nowadays did it twice and hadn't for God knows how many tears.

I was also rather perturbed that he didn't ask much about Tom and me and I couldn't work out why not? Was it a lack of interest, jealousy, his feelings for her, that she was a better fuck than me or that he just didn't care?

*

We only had one further day at the hotel so we didn't see much of Tom and Megs. Looking back, I often wonder whether that was purposeful or just coincidence.

Almost as soon as we were back home and 'normal' life with the family and work resumed, Kevin kept asking about my afternoon with Tom. It was not so much about what we had done or even really if I had enjoyed it but more my feelings about the idea of partner exchange. I was reticent at first to open up much and said little. But when alone and I thought about it, I realised that I had enjoyed it and those three hours or so when I was able and had permission to be unfaithful had been a blast.

I began thinking about it more frequently, recalling Tom kissing me, fondling my breasts, fingering me and, of course, entering me. I couldn't decide and really didn't want to acknowledge whether he was as good as or, better than Kevin but certainly, the buzz of being with someone else added another element to the sex.

Whether it was coincidental or promoted by that time with Tom I wasn't sure but, post Majorca I began to masturbate more often. Before the holiday I had done that probably, at most, once a month. I didn't feel the need for more as Kevin and I had sex on average one point five times a week and that nearly satisfied me. But suddenly, I began having strange feelings that at first, I couldn't identify. It took me a couple of weeks to recognise that I was having periods of sexual frustration which, was something I had never experienced before. That led to its inevitable conclusion; me lying naked on our bed in the afternoons, one hand squeezing and rubbing my breasts and the other between my legs with the fingers alternating between stroking my clit and slipping up and down inside me until I made myself cum.

This began happening more frequently, a few times even the day after we had made love! If needing to get off, doing it more frequently, now two and even three times a week and soon after Kevin had fucked me was bad enough, it got worse. One evening before Kevin got home from work, I was doing it lying on my front, my hand between my legs with my thighs clamped around it and my fingers plunging up and down inside me. Then, completely out of the blue, Tom's face and body filled my mind and as my climax burst, it was him and not my hand that was fucking me.

I didn't tell Kevin what was happening nor that the more I looked back on that afternoon with Tom the more I realised just how much I had enjoyed it. More to the point, though, was that it was the sex and the difference that was the really big turn on and not Tom. In my mind it could have been anyone I was having sex with and that scared me. I had now got over the doubts and guilt that I'd had before it and the conflict and quandary I'd had after it as conflicting thoughts about being unfaithful and enjoying it had worried me. I had now come to terms, a little reluctantly maybe, that they no longer worried me!

Then Kevin hit with a bombshell right out of the blue when he asked if I would like to do it again.

"Tom emailed me and asked us up there," he told me.

That made my pulse race and the thought of being 'unfaithful' again excited me.

"It's a bit of a long trip just for a fuck isn't it?" Kevin asked as we discussed the invitation to visit them that Tom had extended by email.

"How far is it?"

"Must be about 220 miles I guess."

"So, three or four hours in the car?"

"Yes, dependent on the traffic?"

"Did he say stay the night?"

"Yes."

"Not so bad as a day trip then," I said my pulse starting to race at the thought of being with Tom again. Although as I thought about it I knew that it wasn't Tom but having sex again with someone other than Kevin that was the main excitement.

"So, you'd do it would you?"

"What go up there?"

"Yes, but I meant go with him?"

"Would you with Megs?" I asked avoiding committing myself.

"Yes," was his worryingly quick and confident reply?

Smiling I quipped back. "Long way to go for a fuck though isn't it, even with your gorgeous woman."

"Now, now, she's not my woman."

"Well, you do fancy her, don't you?"

"As you do Tom, don't you?"

"Not especially," I muttered starting to regrettably maybe showing my hand.

"What do you mean?"

"It's more the buzz than Tom?"

I went on to explain in as vague a way as I reasonably could that it was not him that was the attraction and the buzz, it was having sex with another man.

"So, a change is as good as a rest, is it?" he rather obliquely responded.

"Not sure it's quite that," I replied turning back to my newspaper.

It wasn't until that evening when we discussed it again and agreed that it was too far.

"There are other ways," he said, pouring us glasses of wine.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you remember they told us about a group they have joined?"

I told him that I remembered and we chatted about it with me trying to sound and appear as reluctant as possible although my pulses were racing at the suggestion of joining a group that would, inevitably, lead to me being 'unfaithful' again.

"Shall I look into it?" he asked me.

12