Partner Exchange Pt. 04

Story Info
We agree on having an open marriage.
5.1k words
4.44
6.8k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you sometimes wish you could see them again?" Kevin asked one night when we lying in bed having just had sex.

"What do you mean?"

"The guys you have sex with when we exchange?" he explained.

We'd been talking about some of our exchange adventures and were tacitly agreeing that it was helping our sex life which had gone off the boil a little but was now recovering. That, though, was not the only beneficial effect of our swinging adventure. We also got on a lot better, rowed less and had a joint interest that we could talk about and enjoy together; a bit like taking up golf together, I guess! We had now exchanged partners six or seven times and were, or so we thought, 'old hands' at it.

"Maybe, but more I would like to have seen them before we had sex."

"What like with Megs and Tom?"

"Yes just like that, but I know it's not really possible."

"So was that your best sex?" he asked.

"Best of what?" I queried worrying a little where this was going and might lead.

"Well you know of the partners you've had?"

"The exchange ones you mean?"

"Yes not me, leave me out of it."

"Was Megs yours?" I replied using a question to answer one.

"Yes she was."

"Do you think that was because you knew her better?"

"Yes and you with Tom?

"Exactly."

"And would you like to see him again?"

"If they weren't over 200 miles away yes I probably would," I grinned.

"Well there is a way really isn't there?"

"A way for what?"

"Seeing and getting to know more before sex."

"And what's that?"

"Well meeting people from day to day life."

"What do you mean?"

"Well there must be guys you meet who you fancy isn't there?"

"Well I suppose so, but I don't think too much about that."

"Maybe we should?"

"And have sex with them?"

"Yes if you want to."

The conversation drifted along as he slowly described and we agreed that we could have an open marriage.

"What have sex with who we like and not tell the other?" I asked, somewhat aghast at the idea but also excited by it as well.

"That would be up to us, I would get very turned on if you described it for me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I suppose I would as I do when we talk about you and Megs although," I said pausing and smiling as I rubbed his cock. "You haven't really told me that much about her have you?"

"Now, now don't be jealous as we musn't be in future must we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well an open marriage can I imagine and hope if we have one be fantastic but could also be dangerous."

"How?"

"Well we need some rules or guidelines to avoid the problems."

It dawned on me quite slowly what he meant and after quite a long time discussing it interspersed with some exciting and really loving sex, we agreed on a set of rules.

Firstly, any sex should be casual and recreational, it should not be with anyone who knew either of us and it should not become an affair.

"We mustn't get too close Jay to anyone, that's a danger."

I got what he meant and wholeheartedly agreed with the 'rules' as well as agreeing to talk about the dates we had and what had gone on at them but, as he had said, only if we want to and if we don't the other needn't know anything about it.

*

We had gone past the not saying anything stage, the nodding moments and the. "Hi, how are you instances." We hadn't reached the chatting or even asking any questions level but that was coming. We'd seen each other perhaps six or seven times at the gym and had been on exercise bikes next to each other a couple of times. This was probably over a period of a month or so as the timings of our visits didn't often coincide and I didn't see him there about as often as I did.

He was young, probably early twenties, good looking, tall, slim and blonde; what more could a middle-aged woman desire? He knew several of the trainers and other members and always seemed to be smiling which he now directed towards me when we saw each other.

Like any woman probably would be, particularly those like me fighting middle-age, I was flattered by his attention and I knew or, thought I did it was likely to be more than simply friendliness. Again like any, well most, women I picked upon the vibes he silently transmitted and knew that his interest in me was more than simply two members of a gym. And then it hit me and I thought. "Why not?"

Kevin and I had agreed on the open marriage thing well over a month ago and we had not exchanged during that period. Also, I had not taken advantage of the freedom to go with someone without his knowledge and agreement so the 'why not?' began to have meaning, lots of it.

So far, I had only seen him in the gym and had been aware of his gaze on my rear and legs in the tight yoga pants and my full chest in the singlet but then one afternoon when I walked into the steam room he was there. Just wearing shorts I saw his physique and as I was wearing a one piece, black swimsuit he saw mine. He smiled and said. "Hi," and I nodded and smiled back as he sat across the room as good as vanishing in the steam. There were five or six of us in there with me being the only female and as usual the turnover was quite quick as few of us stayed for much more than fifteen minutes. I got up to leave and as I did he did as well so we went through the door together and I stood beside the pool watching the swimmers.

"Enjoy the steam?" he asked standing beside me?

"Yes but I am never quite sure just how much, if any good it does," I replied.

We chatted away about the gym, which was our only common interest for ten minutes or so then he went for a swim and I left the pool and got changed.

I am still not sure or, I won't admit, that the next day I went there at the same time but as I was sitting in the steam room he walked in and sat fairly near to me. There were only two others in there.

"You ok?," he said using a London expression for hi as he nodded and smiled.

"Hi?" I replied seeing his gaze or, maybe imagining it, running up and down my body in the white bikini I was wearing, completely by chance, I am sure.

One of the guys left so there was just him, me and one other in there.

"Hot today in here isn't it?" he rather inanely asked.

"Yes it does vary," I replied as another guy came in and the one in there left.

"Been in the gym for long?" he asked.

"Yes, half hour or so,"

"I didn't see you today."

"No I didn't you," I replied as the only other person in there left so we were alone.

"You use this much?" he asked, eyeing me up and down in a rather obvious way.

"Yes most times I come."

"And do you come very often?" he asked grinning as I realised the unfortunate play on words I'd committed.

"Well no more than most women of my age," I replied pausing before adding. "Who use a gym and pool."

"By the way I'm Ben," he said holding his hand out to me.

"And I'm Jayne," I replied taking his hand and shaking it with him holding mine a little longer than really he should. It was nice though..

"I've seen you around the place quite a lot," he told me at last letting go of my hand as he moved a little nearer to me and said. "What's age got to do with it?"

I didn't get what he meant at first and asked. "With what?"

"How often you come."

I got it then and wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation. I wasn't used to the quick forwardness of young men and hadn't any hitting on me so obviously, so I remained silent and he went on with.

"I guess it gets pretty steamy in here now and then."

That made me smile and I replied.

"Well if it does I've not seen it."

"Perhaps it's too misty to see it Jayne."

"How do you mean?" I probably unwisely in some ways asked as a surge of excitement ran through me.

"Well it seems steamier now than when I came in and there's only one reason for that isn't there?"

Again, probably unwisely in some ways I asked what he meant.

"There's only one person making it like that Jayne and she's wearing a very sexy bikini."

I didn't know what to say or do so I muttered. "I think I had better go," as I stood up. He stood as well and momentarily as we faced each other I thought he was going to take me in his arms and kiss me.

Fortunately, I guess the door opened and two more guys walked in holding the door for me as I walked out and went straight to the changing rooms.

'Oh shit,' I thought as walking through reception I see Ben waiting there.

I couldn't quite work out what I was feeling. There was a degree of embarrassment at recalling what had been said in the steam room and how he'd looked at me in the white bikini that wasn't really that suitable for the very male dominated pool area of the gym. Asking myself once more why had I worn it, I knew that I had let him go too far with the chat up lines and clearly I should have cut the conversation and left the steam room earlier before going any further than the original and unintended double entendre about me coming.

But I hadn't stopped him and in all honesty I had quite enjoyed the banter or was it flirting I wondered? A bit of both or somewhere in between I had thought as I had showered and changed into my blue, denim jeans and long sleeved, white tee shirt.

Seeing him leaning against the reception desk smiling, as usual, and chatting to the pretty receptionist Tracy it hit me how good looking he was and almost giggling I thought. 'Even more so when dressed than undressed,' realising it was the first time I had seen him fully clothed.

But overriding all of that was something else that was affecting me and that rather worried me. Simply, I fancied him and I wondered whether I could now control that. After all I had a free rein to do as I wished and I had during the past year or so been 'unfaithful' with seven men.

"Hi Jayne, you ok?" he said as I got level with him.

"Yes fine thanks Ben and you?" I replied probably unwisely holding is gaze.

"We need to talk," he said rather hoarsely and quietly.

"Do we, why?"

"You know why?"

"Do I, how?"

"You must know, the steam room what was said."

Acting the part of the reluctant 'seducee,' which I was realising I wasn't really, I replied. "Just banter Ben, that's all."

Moving nearer making me think he was going to grab me, he said in almost a whisper. "It wasn't fucking banter Jayne and we need to talk about it."

"Ok let's go in the café?"

"No that's too public, in my car."

"Come on why there?"

"Ok walk around the car park then."

He led me outside and to my disbelief it was raining. Smiling, as usual, he said.

"I guess it will be my car."

It was parked not far from the gym entrance and was certainly nearer than mine so we jogged to it and got in. I was feeling excited, although a little concerned at being in such a position with a near stranger. Added to that when we got into his rather small car it created a feeling of intimacy which increased considerably when to my amazement he opened up with.

"Where are we going to go?" as he turned to face me.

"What do you mean?"

"Where shall we go now?"

"Go?"

"Yes we need somewhere."

I was genuinely perplexed by what he was saying. "Why, what do you mean?"

"Jayne, you know as well as I do that we are going to fuck. We can't do it here so where shall we?"

That absolutely shocked me though it didn't scare me as I would have imagined it would had I thought about it previously and I remained calm but didn't know what to say so he went on.

"Don't you?" he asked.

"Don't I what?"

"Know it, know that I need to fuck you so badly."

"Don't be silly you hardly know me."

"Of course I know you I've been seeing you and looking at you for weeks in the gym."

"That's not knowing me is it?"

"It's enough to know that I want to fuck you Jayne and I'm pretty sure you want me to as well."

I couldn't hardly believe what was happening but, a slow thought was building up in my mind. As he went on about wanting to fuck me and thinking that I wanted him to, I began to realise that he and I knew each other more than, I knew any of the guys, apart from Tom, who I'd had sex with over the past few months. Again, I found myself thinking, why not?

"Don't you Jayne, be honest?" he went on placing his hand on my knee. I was aghast to realise that felt good and I liked it so I didn't push it off.

"Ben no," I managed to stammer as he slid his hand a little way up my denim covered leg and said in a husky whisper.

"Say yes or this'll go further up your leg."

"Oh Ben what are you doing?" I groaned.

"Trying to get you to agree to us having sex," he said now grinning again and making me smile as he added. "So please Jayne say you want to and then we can go to my grotty little room that I rent as I take it you're not going to invite me to what I imagine is your mansion."

"No I can't," I rather foolishly muttered showing my hand and proving that I would never make a poker player. "My daughter's there."

Like the quick-witted player he clearly was he came back quickly with. "So would you if she wasn't?"

Recovering a little I said. "Pass."

"Shall we go then?"

"I'll follow you," I replied.

"Oh no there's no way you're going to escape like that, I'm kidnapping you and I'll bring you back here when we're finished. Ok?"

Seeing the logic of his suggestion and really having no alternative I agreed.

He had a magnificent body. It seemed more so than when I had seen him in the steam room but then it was a little misty in there and, of course he had been wearing swim shorts. Now, as he stood beside the bed on which I lay in just my knickers and bra he was naked and wonderfully erect.

It had taken less than five minutes to get to where he lived and hardly any longer for us to inside and for him to undress me. The more this 'seduction' had proceeded the more it resembled the times with the exchange guys. Was there a difference really? The only one that was in my mind was that with those Kevin knew and was there or thereabouts. With this he didn't but then he didn't want to be and the opening up of our marriage had been his idea. So although numerous emotions were running through my mind, guilt was not one of them.

Ben's cock felt harder than any I had held recently and the thought of that going in me then fucking me made me shudder. As I was in his arms and pressed against him he felt that and it caused him to ask.

"Ok Jayne?"

The sex with Ben was straightforward, fairly energetic, with a condom and very different to any I had recently experienced. He came quite quickly but not before giving me two orgasms with the first fuck. The differences between this and the others of recent months were twofold.

Firstly, after cumming and then pulling out of me he didn't seem to soften and the second big, big difference was that he fucked me three times that afternoon with hardly any rest between them and boy that did make me feel good.

Lying beside him after our third time I asked him what was the most times he'd done it in an afternoon and evening session and he told me five times but added.

"I'd like to break that record with you Jay."

As it happens three days later, we did break it when he screwed me six times between two in the afternoon and ten in the evening when, like the good wife I am I had to go home to my husband.

*

I saw Ben again a few days later when we had sex on the back seat of my car and then the next week when we again did it in his cramped room.

"Ever been with two guys Jayne?" he asked out of the blue as we lay on his narrow bed after the second time.

"What at the same time?"

"Well yes but I really meant one after the other."

"The answer is no to both."

"Like to?" he asked kissing my right tit. "Is it a fantasy for you?"

"No not really, but I don't know," I told him my interest increasing a little.

"Wanna' know mine?"

"Your what?"

"Fantasy, my biggest one?"

"Yes ok."

"Well having two women at once in a threesome and I'm enjoying my other one."

"What's that?"

"Having a fling with a big titted older bird."

I giggled at that and said. "Go on don't be daft."

"It's not daft and babe I am enjoying my fantasy. What about you?"

"What about me?" I replied pushing my breast against his face.

"Like to get fucked by one bloke after the other."

"Not sure it's a bit way out, isn't it?"

"No not really my mate and me have done it several times, some girls love it."

After quite a lot more of what I thought was a pointless discussion, he said. "Shall I set it up with Brad then?"

Almost unbelievably to myself I agreed but didn't really think he'd do it.

"Tomorrow afternoon, ok?" he said at the gym a few days later.

"What?"

"We'll meet Brad at the gym and see if you two hit it off as I am sure you will, but just in case we can have some steam and he can see you in that white bikini."

"Is he a member?"

"Yes been one for ages."

"Would I have seen him there?"

"No unless you're there early, he helps them open up I think, does an hour then starts work, he's a day trader."

"What's that?"

"Works for himself buying and selling money or some stupid thing, foreign exchange dealer is the posh name. Works seven to two seven days a week. He's loaded, makes a bloody fortune, got a Porsche and his own flat, great bloke though, you'll like him."

I hadn't told Kevin anything about Ben but then, to be fair he hadn't mentioned whether he had been on any 'open dates' as I thought of them. That afternoon and evening I could hardly stop thinking about the next day and wondered just how degenerate I was becoming. But then I reconciled that by questioning again whether it was that much different to the partner exchanges that my husband had arranged. Ok going with two guys was pushing things a bit but the principle was the same; meeting near strangers for sex.

*

It went well at the gym. Brad was fun, very quick witted and attentive. If anything, I was more attracted to him than to Ben so I thought myself to be quite a lucky 'big titted older bird' as we sat in the steam room chatting and yes I was wearing the white bikini!

Brad must indeed have been loaded as his flat had three bedrooms and was in one of the most prestigious developments in the area.

As we stood in the lounge of the penthouse flat on the eighth floor, he poured us drinks with me having wine and them both having vodka shots. We chatted about this and that, mainly the gym which really was the only common denominator amongst the three of us apart, that is, from the fact that we were about to have sex together, as the booze loosened us up.

"Can we watch you undress please Jayne?" Ben asked grinning. "Just to get the show on the road as it were.

"What?" I said feeling surprised.

"Or if not love, we can do it," Brad chipped in.

"You just want me to undress as you watch?" I rather unnecessarily asked as that was precisely what Ben had just said. I was playing for time, I think as it sunk in. And as it did I felt surges of excitement and arousal rush through me. I rationalised that sooner or later I was going to be naked so it might just as well be sooner by my own hands than later by those so I said.

"Ok, where?"

"In here, if you want," Brad offered adding. "Or in the bedroom where we'd go later in any case."

He showed me into the bedroom which had a king-sized bed and was, like the rest of the apartment beautifully furnished and decorated.

"Here's fine," I told them finishing my wine and accepting the refill that Brad provided.

"I hope you do just mean undress Ben as strip tease is not my forte at all."

Brad smiled and lighting a cigarette he said with a mock severity.

"Fuck the forte, just get your kit off babe and show us those big tits again, they looked great at the gym."

I was quite nervous undoing the buttons on the blouse and removing that but relaxed a bit when I saw their appreciative gazes and heard their sound of approval. Then I had an idea.

12