Partner Exchange Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who'd like to undo me?" I asked turning my back on them and shuffling nearer.

"Brad's turn, I've had mine," Ben muttered as I felt fingers on my bra strap and the pressure of the cups on my boobs relaxed as the clasp was undone. I moved away leaving the bra clinging to my tits but undone at the back.

Looking from one pair of eyes to the other and enjoying the desire in them, I unzipped my skirt, took hold of the waist and wriggled it down over my frustratingly at the time rounded hips. Pushing it further down so my black lace, bikini knickers and lacy top holdups came into view I held it at mid-thigh for a few seconds almost wishing that there was some music as I was quite enjoying stripping for them.

"Mmmmm love the stockings," Brad said as we held each other's gazes.

"And the bald cunt," Ben said.

I pushed the skirt all the way down, stepped out of it, folded it over a chair and stood with my arms folded just under my boobs that were still covered by my bra that was clinging to each orb.

"No more until I see some of you," I said moving to the side of the bed and standing with the backs of my legs against it. Almost taking my breath away, they both took their tops off and I felt surrounded by oodles of lovely male physique. I couldn't recall being in such a situation before but then that was not surprising because I had never been with two men before, especially two semi-undressed men and particularly not two whose combined ages probably didn't match mine.

"Mmmmm very nice," I muttered letting my bra fall away from my boobs bringing appreciative noises from them as one of them muttered.

"Any more Jayne?"

"More what?" I responded.

"Of you to see?" Brad said adopting a Ben type broad smile.

"You two first," I said feeling quite powerful and in control nodding at their jeans.

As if in slow motion they simultaneously undid their belts and the brass button, slid their zips down and struggled their jeans off in the typically unsexy way that most men undress. Whilst the process is nowhere near as interesting or stylish as when women do it, the result can be and with these two it was. Brad hadn't bothered with underwear and his cock seemed to leap out at me immediately his jeans slid down and Ben was wearing his tight CKs with his cock nicely outlined inside the clinging material. Both were interestingly erect and that made me push away any reservations that may have been lingering in my mind.

Just as had been the case with the exchanging when I became aroused so I felt committed to the escapade and that was very much the case with these two young men; I now wanted them, both of them. My eyes locked with Brad's as he smiled and nodded down at his quite gorgeous looking dick that my mind was imagining sliding into me as he starts fucking me, and what a lovely feeling that is.

"Are they coming off Jayne?" he whispered nodding at my knickers?

"Is that what you want Brad?" I rather coquettishly replied.

"Of course love, but leave those stockings on they are so fucking horny."

"As is the bare cunt," Ben added causing Brad to raise his eyebrows looking at me..

I did as he asked and slid the panties down my legs and stepped out of them leaving the black, patent heels on and looking at both them. I raised one foot and asked.

"On or off?"

Leaving them on as they had requested I sat on the bed and looking from one to the other I asked.

"So who's first?" I asked.

Ben replied. "We've agreed Brad if that's ok Jayne."

It was very ok to me and I welcomed him joining me on the bed and taking me into his arms. He kissed me and pushed me back so we were lying flat with him half on top of me his bare erection pressed against my hip and his hands immediately going to my breasts. He cupped, fondled, rubbed, stroked and pinched them with his fingers before breaking the kiss and repeating much of that with his mouth.

A couple of times I looked over his shoulder and saw Ben looking at us. He was holding his cock that was now fully erect. After five or ten minutes, maybe at some pre-arranged signal, Brad lifted himself up from me and the bed and Ben replaced him. He kissed me and his hands immediately slid up my leg to press against my soaked lips. He started finger fucking me that inevitably led to me having my first orgasm of the afternoon.

They left me alone on the bed and wandered out of the room as I came down from that orgasm wishing really that one or the other was holding me and helping me through that difficult time. But, I rationalised maybe young guys don't do that sort of things assuming it's the female's issue to sort out.

Ten or fifteen minutes later they returned and Brad again joined me on the bed pressing himself against me as he took me in his arms. He was already fully erect and it felt lovely in my hands as he kissed and licked my breasts and nipples.

"Ok if we do it now Jayne?" he asked.

"Mmmmm yes, yes please," I grinned back as he undid a packet of condoms and slipped one on his dick.

He was in me quite quickly and we reacted energetically to each other in a fairly vigorous fuck that didn't last very long but ended with him climaxing and me having, what I call, an almost cum which is nearly but not quite an orgasm.

Almost as soon as he had finished Ben took his place firstly, alongside and then on top of me and between my parted legs. He was also quite energetic, but probably a slightly better fuck than Brad and he too reached his climax quite quickly with me again having another almost cum.

This went on for another hour or two during which they both fucked me again several times, though really I wasn't keeping count! Additionally, it was difficult deciding what actually constitutes a fuck and that played on my mind when they again left me alone. I was undecided and made a vow to find out later whether a man has to cum, give the woman an orgasm or just have penetrative sex with or without either or both climaxing for it to count as a full fuck!

I was getting tired and told them that and Brad said.

"You've been fantastic Jay, just one more big one, ok?"

"Big one?" I asked.

"Yes, we all do it together, ok?"

"How do you mean?" I asked feeling rather naïve as they both clambered onto the bed making me wonder if they were hoping for double penetration or a spit roast which I really wouldn't have minded. But no it wasn't.

"Like this," Ben said kneeling beside me as Brad did the same.

They were both erect and each held their own cock and began to pump them slowly as they started masturbating when Brad said. "And you too Jay, if you will as well that really would make it a big one."

I was quite happy to oblige them and I willingly cupped, squeezed and fondled my breasts glancing from one wanking young man to the other as Ben said.

"Can we cum on your tits Jayne, please?"

And that is precisely what they did sending some surprisingly, given how long we'd been having sex, streams of cum onto boobs as I rubbed my clit to give me what may well have been my strongest orgasm of the afternoon.

12