Partner Exchange Pt. 05

Story Info
We tell each other about our dates.
4.4k words
4.48
4.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean talk about it?" I asked Kevin just after we'd had sex and were drinking wine in bed. That was something that we had started doing since the partner exchange and the adoption of the open marriage; early nights and a bottle of wine in bed as we chatted about our adventures.

"I'd like to hear about what you get up to, wouldn't you about me?"

We chatted along those lines several times and gradually agreed that we would tell each other about our out of marriage sexual escapades.

.

*

"He brought me home from the gym's party last week," I told him a couple of weeks later as we were getting ready for bed. I was in my dressing gown with just my panties under it.

"What drove you home?" he replied.

"Yes."

"Was he pissed?"

"What for bringing me home?" I smiled.

"No, after the party?" he laughed.

"No, he doesn't drink and drive, he's a cop."

"So, what happened, did you know him before?"

"I had seen him around the gym a bit and we had just got past the nodding and smiling stage, but I didn't know him well," I explained, pausing before adding coyly. "Until the party that is."

"So, what happened at the party?"

"We danced several times and talked quite a lot. He's a good dancer."

"Not like me then?"

"No dear not at all like you?"

"So go on," Kevin said as he undressed for bed.

"Well, I guess he pushed his luck knowing that I am married."

"How did he do that?"

"Holding me tightly and squashing my boobs against his chest on the slow numbers."

"How many times did you dance together?"

"No idea, loads, I'll be the talk of the gym soon."

"Anything happen as you danced or after dancing?"

"You sure you want to hear?"

"Yes, I am sure," he said stepping out of his underpants and laying naked on the bed on top of the duvet.

"Well as men do, his hands got active but in a subtle way."

"What do you mean subtle?"

"You know, I bet you've done it, squeezes of the woman's hips, brushing of hands along the sides of her boobs, touches on her bum, that sort of thing."

"What, sort of testing the waters?"

"So, you have done that sort of thing? Yes, testing the waters."

"And your response?"

"I remained neutral not making waves in the water by encouraging or resisting him."

"So did you fancy him?"

"Yes, as I had at the gym when seeing him exercising, he has a great physique."

"Ok, go on."

"I guess feeling no rejection nor resistance from me, he got bolder."

"And what happened?"

"His hand lingering on my bum, squeezing it, pulling me closer that sort of thing."

"Pretty standard stuff then, the sort you get at the golf club I imagine?" Kevin said grinning."

"Yes, I guess so but nicer than the dirty old sods who try it on there."

"Ok I see and then?"

"Well as the party started to break up and the lights were out there was quite a lot of snogging and we kissed."

"Any good?"

"Yes, pretty good but no better than you and some of the other guys."

"Do anything else?"

"Yes, he cupped my tits."

"And you let him?"

"Yes, and to be truthful," I said pausing before adding. "......... as that is what you want isn't it Kev?"

"Yes, love it is, it's the only way this works."

"It's what I wanted as well. Anyway, that's when he asked if he could take me home."

"And you agreed?"

"Yes, and very willingly too."

"Dirty cow, aren't you?" he smiled.

"Yes, very much so."

"Did you want him?"

"What sexually?"

"Yes, did you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes, I did, and if we could, I would have let him fuck me there and then."

"You really are getting into the spirit of this open marriage, aren't you?"

I didn't reply to that or mention the two or three times with Ben and the one with him and Brad but said.

"Well, it was your idea."

"And are you enjoying it?"

"So far yes and what about you?"

"I am too."

"Do I get to know how many you've been with; we haven't talked about any."

"Another time I'll tell you more but I have been with four but go on please, I am loving it."

That shook me a bit but I didn't ask any questions.

"Anyway, we got into his car in the quite dark car park, he started the engine and I thought he was about to drive off when he half turned so, he was as good as facing me. He slid his arm along the back of the seat and rested has hand on my left shoulder."

"Were you ok with that?"

"Yes, I was in a sort of zone."

"What do you mean?"

"Well as it was with your permission I didn't feel as if I was cheating, I felt as though I was single. You and everything about the marriage were sort of hidden away so I didn't think of them at all. That's the only way I could play this bloody mad game Kev, you know what I mean and are you like that?"

"Yes, almost the same, I couldn't do it without thinking and feeling like that."

That made me feel better as I had been having some guilt trips about Nick, the policeman and the two young guys. I had been struggling to cope emotionally with my 'flings' although I did enjoy them, got excited by them and gained a lot of pleasure from them but I needed to compartmentalise my life and put to one side that I was a married woman and a mother.

"Good," I said sitting on the bed and kissing him on the mouth.

"Go on then?"

"He pulled me to him and whispered. "Is this ok Jayne?" and I managed a croaky yes so, he kissed me."

"Did you kiss him back?"

"Yes."

"Open mouth?"

"Yes."

"Tongues?"

"Yes."

"Anything else happen?"

"He fondled my tits."

"Ok, did he try anything else?"

"No, it's a big well-lit public car park."

"Ok."

"We kissed for a while and then some people came along so he drove off and brought me home."

"Where did you stop?"

"Around the corner in that little lane, not near the house."

"Good that was sensible, well done," Kevin said putting his arm around me and pulling me back against him as he muttered. "Did he do this," stroking my breasts."

"Yes, pretty much right away, as we kissed, he used his right hand to cup my left boob."

"Was it nice?"

"Yes of course."

"And then?"

"Well, we kissed more and he got his hand inside the top of my dress."

"Were you wearing a bra?"

"Yes of course I was, you know I rarely go out without one with this amount of baggage to cart around," I told him referring to my 34D/DD boobs.

"Ok so what did he do?"

"Then he got his hand inside it."

"Did he get them out, like this?" Kevin asked pulling the top of my dressing gown open a bit and stroking my boobs.

"Yes, pretty much," I told him arching my back a little in response to his touch which was lovely.

"And then?"

"He kissed them, pinched my nipples and then sucked them."

"How long did this go on for then?"

"Oh, I don't know half hour I suppose?"

"What night was it then?"

"When you were in Liverpool with those Italians."

"Ok and what else?"

"By then my top was undone and the hem of the dress had ridden well up my legs that he obviously saw. As we kissed, he slid his hand up the outside of my left leg and felt the stocking tops of my holdups and made some appreciative noises."

"Didn't he say anything."

"Maybe something like. "Stockings are great. Much nicer than tights." "

"Hmmmmm very original."

"Yes, a bit like you then," I giggled as Kevin pulled the dressing gown fully open at the top baring my boobs completely.

"What then?"

"He asked me to pull the dress up further and I asked why and he said to see my panties. I said no and wouldn't do it for a while but gradually as we kissed, I let him push it up further until he said. "I guessed you were wearing a thong." I asked how and he said when he felt my bum when we were dancing."

"Clever sod, no VPLs to feel I guess. Go on love, I am enjoying this."

Feeling My husband's cock against my hip I reached down and as I suspected he was erect.

"Mmm yes I can tell that," I grinned stroking it. "Anyway, suddenly he got his phone and put the torch on and I asked what he was doing fearing that he was going to take photos but he replied. "Just let me see that lovely sight," as he pushed the skirt of my dress as far as it would go which wasn't much further as I was sitting on it. He asked me to lift up which again I refused to do for a while but I was so far into this scene with him and remember I had been drinking that I lifted up and he pushed the dress up so it was bunched around my waist with the light of the torch right on me there."

"God, I didn't know that I was married to such a performer," Kevin grinned.

"Don't you mean slut Kev, as that's how I felt later."

"But not when doing it?"

"To be truthful no, do you feel guilty or anything when you do?"

"Being honest Jay, no, not when I am with someone but I do after."

"Same as me then."

"So go on."

"Ok after pulling it up he shone the torch on me, it's very dark in that lane, and said how great I looked telling me how much he loved the thong and stockings."

"Which ones were you wearing?"

"Those fifteen-denier, nude-coloured ones with the lacy tops."

"Mmmmm, no wonder he liked them and the thong?"

"That black one you like."

"Haven't got it on now, have you?" he asked pulling the dressing gown so it opened all the way with just the tie around my waist so answering his own question when he saw the white bikini panties before saying. "I bet he enjoyed that view."

"He said that he did and kissed me as he ran his hand up the inside of my right leg until it was pressed against me."

"What against your pussy lips?"

"Yes, right on them and my clit."

"Like this?" Kevin asked sliding his hand inside my panties and pressing it against the bare wetness at the top of my legs. "Fuck Jay you're soaked," he went on softly rubbing me there.

"And you're hard," I replied stroking his cock.

"Did you do that to him?"

"No, well not then in the car, it's bloody difficult with these big central consoles you know."

"So, what did happen?"

"I got very worked up."

"What because he was doing this?" Kevin muttered rubbing me there.

"Yes, but with the thong there."

"Was that ok or is this better?" he asked his fingers running along and around my lips and then slightly inside.

"Mmm this is," I groaned as the feelings welled up in my body.

"So, what happened when you were worked up?"

"I let him pull the thong down a bit."

"Why?"

"You can guess why."

"So, he could get to this?" Kevin asked pushing a finger or two into me.

"Yes."

"And did he?"

"Not quite then because he wanted me to take the thong off."

"Did you?"

"Well, as he pulled on it, I lifted up a little and before I really knew it the thong was sliding down my legs."

"So, did he take them off?"

"Yes."

"Did he keep them?"

"No, I took them and put them in my bag."

"So, you now had your tits out, skirt around your waist and no knickers on then?" Kevin asked starting to finger fuck me nice and slowly as he knows I prefer it.

"Yes, and I was worried that someone might walk by so I made him turn the torch off."

Kevin laughed and said. "How respectable of you Jayne, were you excited at that prospect?"

"What someone coming along?"

"Yes."

"No, bloody frightened but I was so sexed up and aroused all I wanted was to get the light turned off."

"So, what happened then?"

"Pretty much what's happening now?"

"He finger-fucked you?" Kevin asked pushing his up me as far as he could get them go and held them rigid as I writhed on them.

"Yes, just like this," I gasped as I started to cum.

"Then what happened?" Kevin asked sucking on one of my nipples.

Grabbing his hand, I pushed it tighter in me and groaned. "He made me cum just as you are now but I didn't do this," I croaked as I rubbed his cock with my other hand.

"That was amazing Jayne, I told you we'd enjoy telling each other, didn't I?" he murmured starting to thrust in the palm of my hand. "Have you enjoyed telling me?"

"Yes, but I want to hear about you soon," I told him as he moved so that his cock was above my stomach.

"So, what happened next with him, what's his name?"

"Nick and nothing more that night with him and I came home and went to bed."

"So have you seen him again?" Kevin asked as he started fucking my hand that was making a surrogate cunt for him.

"Yes."

"How many times?"

"As a date just the once," I told him feeling his cock starting to tremble with the feelings it gets near to ejaculation.

"And?" he mumbled with my tit in his mouth.

"Later, he fucked me twice in an afternoon."

"Was it good?" He asked thrusting harder just as he was about to cum.

"Yes, not bad at all," I told him as he groaned deeply, held his cock still in my hand and spurted his cum all over my stomach.

"Jesus Jayne," he groaned. "I love so much."

*

A few nights later I was again in my dressing gown getting ready for bed when Kevin came into the bedroom carrying a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Pouring the wine, he gave me one and said.

"You wanted to hear about my dates Jayne, yes?"

"I did yes?" I replied feeling a surge of excitement run through me.

"Ok, well as I said I have had four dates."

"You mean by that you've been with four women, right?"

"Yes exactly."

"How many times with each?"

"Once or twice with three of them rather more with one."

"And who's she, not names or anything but how do you know her?"

"She runs an ad agency that I use."

"So, is that how she gets business?"

"What?"

"Fucking clients?"

"Hmmmm maybe."

"Ok so how did it happen?"

"One of the ads she did for me won an award and she asked me to attend the ceremony."

"Hmmmm, I bet she did, pushy cow," I mumbled.

"Now. Now Jay, no jealousy remember, we agreed that."

"Yes sorry," I replied.

"Anyway, most agencies invite clients if they have won an award."

"Where was it?"

"At the Savoy in London."

"Nice. Oh yes you told me about it and you stayed there the night, didn't you?"

"Yes, that's right."

"So, I assume she stayed with you?"

"Yes, the event got a massive discount on rooms."

"Hmmmm nice so go on."

"Up and until then I had only seen her in business suits and once in jeans when I visited the agency and I was amazed when I met her in the lobby of the Savoy, she looked incredible."

"What was she wearing?" I asked almost immediately forgetting my promise about no jealousy as I could feel it oozing through me.

"A blue, silk well silky, dress that fitted her tightly everywhere."

"What's her figure like?" I asked, rather unfairly and unwisely given the circumstances.

"Quite slim, but with fairly chunky legs and a big backside."

"Bigger than mine?"

"Much bigger yes."

"Ok. So, what was so special about how she looked?"

"Well, the dress was quite short, six inches or so above her knees and it had a slit up the side, almost to her hip bone. She wasn't wearing tights or stockings and it was also sleeveless so there seemed to be acres of tanned, bare flesh."

"How big is she?"

"What do you mean?"

"Her boobs?"

"Not big, not like yours but enough so you could see their movement and her nipples were very evident."

"What do you mean?"

"She wasn't wearing a bra."

"I bet you liked that."

"Yes of course I did."

"Anyway, the awards ceremony went on and we won a minor award but got nowhere in the main competition. However, Amy asked me along with some of her team and one or two other clients for drinks in the suite her agency had. It was all quite nice and chatty with most of us having had plenty of wine at the lunch and being sort of off duty it was quite a lively and fun atmosphere."

"So what time was this now?"

"Six, half past I guess. The lunch had broken up around five so yes probably six-thirty and people had started leaving."

"Didn't you think of doing that and coming home to your dutiful and lonely wife?" I asked smiling.

"Not really as she was probably snogging and being groped by a cop in his car somewhere, by the way where did you and he, Nick isn't it, have sex, in his car, or yours?"

"No, he borrowed his mate's flat."

"Hmmm convenient, he's married I take it."

"Yes very much so which is better."

"Anyway, as I was about to leave."

"I thought you were staying in one of their heavily discounted rooms?"

"I was."

"So where were you off to?"

"I wasn't quite sure, but it seemed the correct thing to do but as I mentioned it to Amy."

"What the fat tart in the tight dress?" I said making him smile.

"She's not fat just on the larger size round the bum and legs but, yes that's Amy and she said would I stay for quick meeting."

"What an all-night one is quick is it? Sod me don't have any long ones for Christ's sake will you?"

Again, smiling at my rather pathetic wit he went on. "I want to talk about the account she said as the last of her guests were leaving. Probably said for them to hear, I assumed and said. Then when we were alone we sat down opposite each other on easy chairs, it's very well furnished the Savoy."

"So it should be at their arm and a leg rates per night."

"Yes, the cheapest room rate is four-hundred and fifty quid."

"Bloody hell," I said genuinely surprised. "Go on it's getting interesting."

"She said that she wanted to talk about the rest of our ad account, she only handles about a quarter. I told her that would be difficult to move and we went round in circles for a while as I explained that the agency that had the biggest piece of business, just over half the total, had been chosen by the Chairman and thus, it would be hard to move it. She said. "Hard Kevin, but not impossible." I agreed that it was not impossible and she came back with. "Especially if the Chairman's golden boy wanted it moved." I said that he could be an obstinate old bugger and I didn't have the time or inclination to try to persuade him. Looking deeply into my eyes and leaning forward a little she said. "Is there any way we could persuade you to try Kevin, I could persuade you, I mean?"

I could hardly believe what Kevin was saying but I was finding it interesting and I had to admit exciting as, just like the other evening when I had told him about Nick. But this time I was the listener and he was the teller and like him I played my part by shrugging the front of the dressing gown open a little so that it showed a little of each of my boobs and murmured.

"So go on I am liking this," I said in almost a whisper.

"I could hardly believe what was happening and in all my career I had never experienced anything like it," he replied staring at the top of my dressing gown where it had parted. I arched my back a little causing it to open wider and show off more of my boobs as he went on. "I watched almost transfixed as her fingers went to the buttons running from the neckline of the thin, silky dress to the waist and then holding my gaze she opened the top one and raised her eyebrows as if asking a question, well I thought that, should she go further. I nodded and she undid the next and after a pause the third and last. Looking me right in the eye, she pulled the dress open flashing her tits at me and said. "Might this help Kev?""

"What were they like?" I gulped, now very aroused and almost without thinking pulling my dressing gown open baring fully both boobs to my husband's gaze.

"Not a bit like yours love," he replied watching as I cupped and fondled both of them.

"No, how were they different?" I asked in a croaky whisper.

"Not as big, not as full, not as large areola but with darker, much darker almost brown nipples that were longer," he told me as I pinched each of my nipples.

"Did you like them?"

"What man doesn't like tits," he grinned reaching out towards mine but I pushed his hand away and told him.

"No, not yet. Go on what happened."

12