Partner Exchange Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said does this help at all Kevin? I wasn't quite sure what she meant so I asked her but she didn't reply so I wasn't sure whether she was offering them to me or to the Chairman so I muttered something like not sure and she smiled and said. "Do they help you make up your mind about the rest of the account?" That made me gulp as it got through to me that she was offering her body to me in exchange for the account and I replied that it wouldn't be just my decision and grinning she said. "Well there's plenty to go around," as she used one hand to push her boobs together. I asked what she meant and still looking me right in the eye, and remember we were still sitting down opposite each other she said. "Might this help the decision?" as she slowly opened her legs."

"Jesus what a tart I grinned," undoing the buttons on Kevin's shirt then sitting down on the bed again with him standing just a few feet away as I opened my legs causing one side of the bottom of the dressing gown to fall away baring my left leg up to my hip.

"Not so bad yourself as one of those are you?" he grinned back.

"Baby you aint seen nothing yet," I said adopting a slight, and probably poor, American accent as I continued fondling my boobs and went on with. "How about that zip coming undone?" as I nodded at his crotch where I could see a growing bulge. "So then?"

Kevin went on quietly. "Holding my gaze, she stood up and took hold of the dress near to the hem that was around mid-thigh."

As he said that I undid the tie on the dressing gown, shrugged it off my shoulders and let it fall to the bed so that I was effectively naked. I helped him push his jeans down as he removed his shirt and then his boxers. He was beautifully erect and I held it and mewed. "Mmmmm that's lovely darling, so go on."

"She pulled it up and bunched it around her waist. The first thing that hit me was that she was quite hairy and clearly didn't shave and that was followed by thinking.' Fuck she's not wearing knickers.' She said. "Ok?" and I replied. "Yes, very ok."

"Were you aroused?"

"Yes of course, very. Not just her and not just the likelihood that I would be able to fuck her but more because she was seducing me and went further."

"And how was that?" I asked looking Kevin right in the eye as I replicated what the bitch Amy had done and opened my legs so that Kevin could see what was on offer for him.

"Jesus Christ Jay what the fuck are you doing to me?" he groaned.

"Perhaps what Amy did, only better," I smiled touching my wetness and adding. "So, what more did she do?" as you pushed your jeans down and I leaned forward and pulled his boxers down to reveal his splendid full erection.

I was now not feeling any jealousy. It was the game we had agreed between us and it was exciting. "Come and lay on the bed darling and tell me more," I suggested now fully into it as I asked. "So come on tell me what more, I take it you fucked her?"

"Yes, I did but that wasn't what I meant."

"Was she any good?" I asked kneeling beside him and pushing him so that he was flat on his back.

"Not really, actually all a bit too quick and energetic," he told me as I straddled him looking at him.

"So, what else was there?"

"Well before we went into the bedroom and had sex she took the dress off, bent over flashing her bum and pussy at me, fumbled in her chair and smiling at me said. "Here's a souvenir Kev" and threw something to me that I caught and saw that it was her panties.

As he said that I reached behind me got hold of his bloated cock, rubbed it against my lips, slid myself down on it and then fucked him as I never had before as we both expressed our love for each other and agreed that our marriage was stronger than it had ever been.

12